Thanos vs Superman/WWH melee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is nothing but a melee fight.

Could thanos pull it off... no bfring.

paisapower
I for one think supes can handle thanos physically alone

carver9
I also believe that supes or wondy could solo this.

paisapower
I thought it was hulk not wonder woman in this thread

carver9
My bad... it is wwh... got my threads mixed up.

Nihilist
Thanos wins, Superman is the only threat of the 2.

laughing out loud at Carvers lvl of butthurt over anything Thanos/WWH related

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos wins, Superman is the only threat of the 2.

laughing out loud at Carvers lvl of butthurt over anything Thanos/WWH related

Lol... I'm not the type to get butt hurt over threads... I come on here to debate, I don't make threads because of being angry about what someone said in another thread, I made this one because I knew that some people would vote for each side.

By the way imo... wwh could solo 8/10.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... I'm not the type to get butt hurt over threads... I come on here to debate, I don't make threads because of being angry about what someone said in another thread, I made this one because I knew that some people would vote for each side.

By the way imo... wwh could solo 8/10. You have nothing to say WWH could beat Thanos at all, he can't even beat Sentry down with 7 free punches, hell Blue Marvel koed Senrty whilst fighting the Avengers at the same time.

carver9
You have nothing to say WWH could beat Thanos at all, he can't even beat Sentry down with 7 free punches, hell Blue Marvel koed Senrty whilst fighting the Avengers at the same time.

And what part in that fight made it appear as if wwh really wanted to outright kill sentry. Hell, in the beginning of the fight wwh allowed sentry to attack him and was warning him while doing this.

Lol at you comparing sentry showing against blue marvel vs his showing against hulk. We all know that sentrys powers is based off of his mood set. The sentry that fought hulk was a beast and was releasing uncontrollable amounts of energy during his fight against hulk and even then, one punch from wwh completely busted his face up.

I feel pretty safe to say that a confindent sentry would do good against thanos.

Also, current hulk is a different beast than the hulk that fought sentry, current hulk is appearing to be at his world breaker levels.

Thanos has physically been taken on before by people far less weaker than hulk and they drew blood. Thanos is a beast h2h but he can't beat everyone, especially the hulk.

Nihilist
And what part in that fight made it appear as if wwh really wanted to outright kill sentry. Hell, in the beginning of the fight wwh allowed sentry to attack him and was warning him while doing this.Who gives a shit if he wanted to kill him or not, he didnt have the power to put him dowm despite all the free shots. Sentry just stood there and let him him him, if he did that against Thanos he would have been f*ucked, Thanos killed Surfer in the same amount of punches( and Surfer is above Sentry)

Sentry even said Blue Marvel had pushed him to his limits, so apart from you bias, there is nothing to back up your case.

Laughable, he gets th Surfer,Thor treatment. The Sentry that fought Hulk has nothing to say he could take 1 win from Thanos.

Complete bullshit current Hulk isnt greater than WWH at all. Skaar was ripping him to shreds with his spike attack, all this is just your sad fanboysim.

Only Thor w/pgem has ever drawn blood from Thanos( and PG Thor was so far above WWH it isnt even funny, WWH aint beating Surfer,Infinty Watch and Dr Strange at once and again he has no feats to say he can).

PG Thor only made Thanos smile when he drew a liitle bit of blood, he got hurt and busted open by the likes of Thing,She Hulk and depowered Juggernaut.

Even Hercules had a chance of beating Hulk and that came from banner himself.

carver9
Who gives a shit if he wanted to kill him or not, he didnt have the power to put him dowm despite all the free shots. Sentry just stood there and let him him him, if he did that against Thanos he would have been f*ucked, Thanos killed Surfer in the same amount of punches( and Surfer is above Sentry)

Sentry even said Blue Marvel had pushed him to his limits, so apart from you bias, there is nothing to back up your case.

Laughable, he gets th Surfer,Thor treatment. The Sentry that fought Hulk has nothing to say he could take 1 win from Thanos.

Complete bullshit current Hulk isnt greater than WWH at all. Skaar was ripping him to shreds with his spike attack, all this is just your sad fanboysim.

Only Thor w/pgem has ever drawn blood from Thanos( and PG Thor was so far above WWH it isnt even funny, WWH aint beating Surfer,Infinty Watch and Dr Strange at once and again he has no feats to say he can).

PG Thor only made Thanos smile when he drew a liitle bit of blood, he got hurt and busted open by the likes of Thing,She Hulk and depowered Juggernaut.

Even Hercules had a chance of beating Hulk and that came from banner himself.

Nihilst... I sense a lil anger coming from you, lol, calm down, I'm just trying to get your opinion of why you think thanos could phydically take down wwh.

Like I told you before, one shot from wwh busted sentrys face up and again, hulk never showed that he outright wanted to decapitate his opponents.

Why are you bringing up an amped skaar...THEN its hulks son THEN hulk even admitted that he was holding back THEN hulk was saving lives while skaar was punching on him THEN hulk won. Current hulk is greater in power than the hulk that fought sentry.

I do not think sentry would get the thor, surfer treatment and do you honestly believe that thanos could take out current surfer so easily?

I never said that wwh was more powerful than THAT thor but what does that have to do with thanos?

Aaahhh, so you want to bring up hulk bleeding? I never said that hulk was indestructible but that healing factor that he has is the trick, its hard to bypass. Hulk healing factor is what makes him, not his tough skin. Since you want to low ball, spiderman almost kicked thanos head off, made him do a 360. Gamora has made thanos look foolish twice and wolverine has damaged him as well.

Nihilist
Nihilst... I sense a lil anger coming from you, lol, calm down, I'm just trying to get your opinion of why you think thanos could phydically take down wwh.I couldnt give a shit what you sense. You are so bias its pathetic when it comes to Hulk. WWH doesnt have a single win against a foe against a half decent opponent with some kind of aid/pis.

Apart from Miek who he thought had fatally wounded his best friend, and he fought off the Warbound twice just to stomp on Miek when he was already ddown.

Amped or not he is still far far weaker than any version of Thanos and his attack was wreckking Hulk and had him at his mercy. You have nothing to say Currnet Hulk is above WWH at all, if you do back it up, your own speculation doesnt count as proof here.

Yeah seeing as currnt Surfer is the same as classic Surfer as stated/show by Marvel editor Tom B and all the writers who have wrote Surfer since Annihilation, all Galactus did was stop Surfer from being a pacafist, he gave him no upgrade. And dont give me that myth about Surfer matching Thanos power lvl, because that issuse has alreay been blow out of the water.

So why say about other beings equal/taking it to Thanos and making him bleed? because PG Thor is the only one who has.

LMFAO at this crap. Thanos was giving everybody a chance which is fact, Spiderman did no damage at all and slightly moved him back, Gamora is skilled fighter who again did no damage plus Thanos was faking her nerve blow. Wolverine, Warpath and other were cutting Hulk to bits so your examples fail as always.

Black bolt z
Team wins.

Superman isn't going to do much but WWH can probably beat him.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team wins.

Superman isn't going to do much but WWH can probably beat him. Not at all, back up your claim. oh wait arnt you the one that said Hulk 1 shotted Herc laughing out loud.

The Nuul
Thanos wins. Supes does better than Hulk.

carver9
I couldnt give a shit what you sense. You are so bias its pathetic when it comes to Hulk. WWH doesnt have a single win against a foe against a half decent opponent with some kind of aid/pis.

Apart from Miek who he thought had fatally wounded his best friend, and he fought off the Warbound twice just to stomp on Miek when he was already ddown.

Amped or not he is still far far weaker than any version of Thanos and his attack was wreckking Hulk and had him at his mercy. You have nothing to say Currnet Hulk is above WWH at all, if you do back it up, your own speculation doesnt count as proof here.

Yeah seeing as currnt Surfer is the same as classic Surfer as stated/show by Marvel editor Tom B and all the writers who have wrote Surfer since Annihilation, all Galactus did was stop Surfer from being a pacafist, he gave him no upgrade. And dont give me that myth about Surfer matching Thanos power lvl, because that issuse has alreay been blow out of the water.

So why say about other beings equal/taking it to Thanos and making him bleed? because PG Thor is the only one who has.

LMFAO at this crap. Thanos was giving everybody a chance which is fact, Spiderman did no damage at all and slightly moved him back, Gamora is skilled fighter who again did no damage plus Thanos was faking her nerve blow. Wolverine, Warpath and other were cutting Hulk to bits so your examples fail as always.

I'm not only bias towards wwh taking thanos down in a melee confrontation, I also think that supes could take him down as well in a fist to fist confrontation.

Wwh never displayed that he was physically there to kill anyone. You tend to rely mostly on the wwh arc of who hulk has fought and defeated... you need to look at his previous fights as well and then factor in that the hulk that fought those peeps are weaker then current hulk. Hell, even rage stated that he believes that thor would lose against current hulk... its just how it is.

When I see surfer and thanos fight again and thanos owning surfer THEN I would believe that thanos is far above surfer but until then, I can't see it happening in the same fashion as it did in the past between the two.

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Thanos wins. Supes does better than Hulk.

Of course you would say this. Who would believe anything that you would say about hulk?

paisapower
Team makes a wish as they snap Thanos in two.

Seriously though, one is enough just to keep it competitive.

Nihilist
I'm not only bias towards wwh taking thanos down in a melee confrontation, I also think that supes could take him down as well in a fist to fist confrontation.Its a shame you cant back up your statement then isnt it.

His actions against miek say other wise, On panel showing>>>>>>>>>>>>your opinion. We are using WWH arnt we ?. if you wanna factor in previous Hulk appearances/incarnations then please do as they have been beaten/ko'd/pwnd by far less. And? his opinion changes to suit who ever he is debating against, like Thor had a amp with the PG then he didnt. Thor is well below classic and current Thanos anyway so using Thor/Rage as a example is pointless.

All speculation again on your part as Marvel have said he got no upgrade as i already said(which you ignored for your bias), Surfer shown to be a flee to Lord Marvell, who was a joke to Thanos, does it have to be spelled out for you in big letters for you to understand.

carver9
Its a shame you cant back up your statement then isnt it.

His actions against miek say other wise, On panel showing>>>>>>>>>>>>your opinion. We are using WWH arnt we ?. if you wanna factor in previous Hulk appearances/incarnations then please do as they have been beaten/ko'd/pwnd by far less. And? his opinion changes to suit who ever he is debating against, like Thor had a amp with the PG then he didnt. Thor is well below classic and current Thanos anyway so using Thor/Rage as a example is pointless.

All speculation again on your part as Marvel have said he got no upgrade as i already said(which you ignored for your bias), Surfer shown to be a flee to Lord Marvell, who was a joke to Thanos, does it have to be spelled out for you in big letters for you to understand.

Superman and wwh hulks history is my back-up.

Did miek die because its pretty obvious wwh has the power to kill him? I don't believe that thor is as far down the totum pole as you believe against thanos. I would give thanos the edge against thor but I wouldn't call it a stomp.

I want to see a thanos vs current surfer fight before giving my opinion on the matter. I think thanos would win but I just do not believe that it would be as easy as you are making it.

Nihilist
Superman and wwh hulks history is my back-up.Like what, when has Hulk/WWH ever beaten a Thanos lvl guy.

No Miek didnt die the warbound stopped Hulk after he had hit him 6 times, 3 whilst he was already prone on the ground, the intention was there but not the power to do it. A far weaker than current Thanos put Thor down in 2 shots and Thor had Things help at the time.

So youre gonna ignore the fact the both went up against the same guy (Marvell) with Surfer looking inferior with Nova help i may add, and Thanos looked far superior. You are either stupid or bias, which is it?

carver9
Like what, when has Hulk/WWH ever beaten a Thanos lvl guy.

No Miek didnt die the warbound stopped Hulk after he had hit him 6 times, 3 whilst he was already prone on the ground, the intention was there but not the power to do it. A far weaker than current Thanos put Thor down in 2 shots and Thor had Things help at the time.

So youre gonna ignore the fact the both went up against the same guy (Marvell) with Surfer looking inferior with Nova help i may add, and Thanos looked far superior. You are either stupid or bias, which is it?

The fight where hulk fought genis and was basically stomping him is enough to make me believe that he could hang with thanos and this was a weaker version of the hulk. Then we have hulk on numerous of occasions going against the avengers along with going against every hero in new york and stomping them.

Like I said before, thor on a good day can hang with thanos.

I'm not saying that surfer could beat thanos, do you not understand this? What I am saying is that surfer will not fall as easily as he did in the past against thanos. Hell, his fight against tenebrous should prove this. He withstood hits that was shedding moons. Then we have the one scene where thanos fleed due to surfer output of power (which was creating black holes).

Nihilist
The fight where hulk fought genis and was basically stomping him is enough to make me believe that he could hang with thanos and this was a weaker version of the hulk. Then we have hulk on numerous of occasions going against the avengers along with going against every hero in new york and stomping them.laughing out loud Genis isnt Thanos lvl at all. A weaker pre res Thanos slapped around a Avengers team for fun. Every hero in New York, do you mean WWH arc? Because if so the warbound helped him a against mighty/new Avengers and they are only high meta-low end heralds at best.

And Thanos on a average day beats Thor without much fuss.

But you have zero proof to say otherwise, as the only showings of Current Surfer/Thanos show Thanos to be beyond Surfer in power,durability by some distance. More lies, no moons were shredded at all, the punches only made a small crater, plus Surfer was on his last legs from the punches. Which comic are you talking about ? Thanos has taken full on blasts from Surfer at least 3 times without effect, so his power output aint a threat.

carver9
laughing out loud Genis isnt Thanos lvl at all. A weaker pre res Thanos slapped around a Avengers team for fun. Every hero in New York, do you mean WWH arc? Because if so the warbound helped him a against mighty/new Avengers and they are only high meta-low end heralds at best.

And Thanos on a average day beats Thor without much fuss.

But you have zero proof to say otherwise, as the only showings of Current Surfer/Thanos show Thanos to be beyond Surfer in power,durability by some distance. More lies, no moons were shredded at all, the punches only made a small crater, plus Surfer was on his last legs from the punches. Which comic are you talking about ? Thanos has taken full on blasts from Surfer at least 3 times without effect, so his power output aint a threat.

I never said that genis was equal to thanos but what I did say is that hulk running through genis the way he did makes me believe that he could up the notch on thanos as well. I'm not referring to the wwh arc when hulk was taking on new yorks heros... ill try to find he issue number for you.

I agree with you, thanos could beat thor but again,not as easily as you are talking about.

Thanos fleed against surfers power in "annihilation". Surfer was shooting energy blast so powerful that it was creating enormous size black holes and thanos admitted that he had to flee.

For some strange you keep bringing up classic surfer showings against thanos... that's not my argument. My argument is that CURRENT surfer would have a better showing against thanos.

psycho gundam
This is nothing but a melee fight.

Could thanos pull it off... no bfring. never seen thanos get ko'd, but i think it's safe to say he would here

BobbyD
Wow. Interesting thread. ...give the slightest of margins to the duo.

BattleMage
Melee?! WWH would end up putting Thanos down. Supes carries his own weight, But ends up taking a back seat to the Hulk as time goes by!

Xplosive
Team wins.

Nihilist
I never said that genis was equal to thanos but what I did say is that hulk running through genis the way he did makes me believe that he could up the notch on thanos as well. I'm not referring to the wwh arc when hulk was taking on new yorks heros... ill try to find he issue number for you.You are using someone inferior to Thanos as your example, but it fails in comparison. You need to use someone greater than Thanos, like for instance how Thanos took on PG Thor who is above any Hulk.

On panel showings say ptherwise.

Dont remember any of that, issue numbers?

Get this into your thick head classic and current are the same, he is a the same power lvl as before.

ctnn1
There seems to be a disparity here. First I see the demand for on panel proof of:

"Like what, when has Hulk/WWH ever beaten a Thanos lvl guy."

And after some back and forth, it leads to:

You are using someone inferior to Thanos as your example, but it fails in comparison. You need to use someone greater than Thanos, like for instance how Thanos took on PG Thor who is above any Hulk."

So you're in essence asking for proof Hulk has BEATEN a character of ______ level, and you're using as an example to back your argument Thanos "beating" PG Thor - Whilst concluding PG Thor is above Hulk.

The logical fallacy here is that you're giving yourself some massive leeway, as Thanos most certainly did NOT defeat PG Thor, nowhere near it.

Thanos was forced to resort to using a gun that created a forcefield that immobilized Thor, and he stated himself that they must hurry so that Thor does not break free.

Sound like a defeat to you? Nope. Otherwise, we could hypothetically hand that gun to Captain America, have him fire it at Thanos and then claim that Captain America defeats Thanos.

Thanos was as Pip put it "absorbing a lot of punishment" and showed no signs of coming anywhere near taking out Thor. So using this as an example of "character A beating B, and B beats C, so 1 must also beat C" is a fallacy, as it ignores the very important fact that Thanos quite simply did not win a physical battle in any way shape or form in that confrontation.

Thanos was unable in the time alloted anyway, to overcome Thor, and was forced to resort to using a weapon that is outside the scope of the battle described in this thread.

That being said, yes Thanos is a beast. But at the same time Thanos more often than not resorts to trickery and powers outside his own to win battles. (He does use physical prowess from time to time, but it's rare)

In a purely physical confrontation, the combination of Supes and WWH would be one heck of a challenge. Without the luxury of falling back on his little toys, or cheating with an outside power source I am of the opinion that he'd be down for the count.

ctnn1
Quite simply not true. Drax punched right through his chest and ripped his heart out. Seemed quite bloody to me.

Though it's not canon in the 616 universe of course, but even Wolverine completely severed Thanos' arm in a "What If". As my disclaimer states, I realize that it's a "What If" thus not 616, but it helps to establish the fact that Thanos can and has most certainly been harmed by equal, or lesser beings than Hulk.

Heck, the latest incarnation of Drax is considered inferior to the former Drax that Hulk tangled with.

Interesting that universal level entities who created Drax as a tool to slay Thanos created a being that is physically similar to the Hulk in strength (But lacking Hulks ability to increase his strength - As stated on panel!)

In other words, in the mind of a universal powered entity, a being with LESS physical strength is capable of defeating Thanos. (And did - Ripped his heart out) I would take this as a good sign that Hulk has what it takes to be a physical threat to Thanos' well being in a brawl.

Despite your claims to the otherwise, it seems on panel evidence would support my claim. Add in a near equal to Hulks strength, and a superior in terms of speed and other capabilities Superman just seals the deal.

"Only Thor w/pgem has ever drawn blood from Thanos"

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins again

Bouboumaster
Thanos grabs Sups by the head, squish it, and then proceed to beat the shit out of Hulk.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Please point me to ANY instance where Thanos was KO'd via blunt force. Any instance please? Yet, I'm suppose to believe that Thanos goes down here when it has yet to occur in his entire history?

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Please point me to ANY instance where Thanos was KO'd via blunt force. Any instance please? Yet, I'm suppose to believe that Thanos goes down here when it has yet to occur in his entire history?

He has never fought anyone like wwh in a fist fight for a long period of time and please don't say pg thor because he would have gotten dropped if that fight continued.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He took shots from Magus with the IG and it didn't KO him. Do you forget him going blow for blow in a LONG fight with his doppleganger (which was suppose to be more powerful than him) As far as the PG Thor situation that is totally acceptable. He took multiple shots from a non holding back Thor WITH the PG and was never even close to be KO'd.. not even close.

carver9
He took shots from Magus with the IG and it didn't KO him. Do you forget him going blow for blow in a LONG fight with his doppleganger (which was suppose to be more powerful than him) As far as the PG Thor situation that is totally acceptable. He took multiple shots from a non holding back Thor WITH the PG and was never even close to be KO'd.. not even close.

That's why I said a long period of time. How strong was that version of thor PHYSICALLY that thanos fought? What about magus? We do know one thing though, thanos would have to survive blows that is FAR over the 100 trillion ton mark from hulk and the thing about this is his strength would be increasing in seconds... past this mark. Thanos is a beast physically but he isn't strong enough to prevent from being knocked out by suck force..

ctnn1
Did you simply fail to read the above post where I mentioned Drax punched his FIST through Thanos' chest? Do you somehow chalk that up to something other than blunt force?

FAR more than a "ko" there, and this is coming from an incarnation of Drax that is WEAKER than previous incarnations! (AKA - Weaker than WWH)

Cockblocker
Originally posted by ctnn1
There seems to be a disparity here. First I see the demand for on panel proof of:

You are using someone inferior to Thanos as your example, but it fails in comparison. You need to use someone greater than Thanos, like for instance how Thanos took on PG Thor who is above any Hulk."

So you're in essence asking for proof Hulk has BEATEN a character of ______ level, and you're using as an example to back your argument Thanos "beating" PG Thor - Whilst concluding PG Thor is above Hulk.

The logical fallacy here is that you're giving yourself some massive leeway, as Thanos most certainly did NOT defeat PG Thor, nowhere near it.

Thanos was forced to resort to using a gun that created a forcefield that immobilized Thor, and he stated himself that they must hurry so that Thor does not break free.

Sound like a defeat to you? Nope. Otherwise, we could hypothetically hand that gun to Captain America, have him fire it at Thanos and then claim that Captain America defeats Thanos.

Thanos was as Pip put it "absorbing a lot of punishment" and showed no signs of coming anywhere near taking out Thor. So using this as an example of "character A beating B, and B beats C, so 1 must also beat C" is a fallacy, as it ignores the very important fact that Thanos quite simply did not win a physical battle in any way shape or form in that confrontation.

Thanos was unable in the time alloted anyway, to overcome Thor, and was forced to resort to using a weapon that is outside the scope of the battle described in this thread.

That being said, yes Thanos is a beast. But at the same time Thanos more often than not resorts to trickery and powers outside his own to win battles. (He does use physical prowess from time to time, but it's rare)

In a purely physical confrontation, the combination of Supes and WWH would be one heck of a challenge. Without the luxury of falling back on his little toys, or cheating with an outside power source I am of the opinion that he'd be down for the count.

This is the problem I have with Thor. People say Thanos didn't beat him by using a weapon on him and it was unfair and yet, Thor the big wuss brings a big weapon to fist fights all the time because basically without the Hammer he is a wimp.

ctnn1
So please explain how that qualifies as "beating" someone... lol

So I guess Hulk has beaten Galactus then. Galactus shot Hulk over, and over again to the point where the narrator says that Hulk drove him to a level no other being has in eons: "Enraged..."

Not verbatim, but I know it's very close. So going by the logic above, Hulk = Galactus... Especially since Thanos required a forcefield to stand up to Galactus' blast, and Hulk tanked shot after shot, after shot. lol So Hulk beats Thanos because he stood up to Galactus, who is far superior to Thanos.

How you like that logic? Ridiculous isn't it? big grin

Cockblocker
So please explain how that qualifies as "beating" someone... lol

So I guess Hulk has beaten Galactus then. Galactus shot Hulk over, and over again to the point where the narrator says that Hulk drove him to a level no other being has in eons: "Enraged..."

Not verbatim, but I know it's very close. So going by the logic above, Hulk = Galactus... Especially since Thanos required a forcefield to stand up to Galactus' blast, and Hulk tanked shot after shot, after shot. lol So Hulk beats Thanos because he stood up to Galactus, who is far superior to Thanos.

How you like that logic? Ridiculous isn't it? big grin

If you came at me with a knife and I shot you, you would be defeated. It's what Europeans did to indiginous tribes for centuries.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's why I said a long period of time. How strong was that version of thor PHYSICALLY that thanos fought? What about magus? We do know one thing though, thanos would have to survive blows that is FAR over the 100 trillion ton mark from hulk and the thing about this is his strength would be increasing in seconds... past this mark. Thanos is a beast physically but he isn't strong enough to prevent from being knocked out by suck force..

Okay you admit thanos is a beast correct? The doppleganger he fought was MORE powerful than him and it was a LONG drawn out fight. Yet he was never Ko'd or close to Ko'd. Some hits from Magus with the IG I would reckon is quite a bit more powerful than any blow from any hulk incarnation. As we saw.. Magus hiting something.. it was all over for some.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did you simply fail to read the above post where I mentioned Drax punched his FIST through Thanos' chest? Do you somehow chalk that up to something other than blunt force?

FAR more than a "ko" there, and this is coming from an incarnation of Drax that is WEAKER than previous incarnations! (AKA - Weaker than WWH)

Did you even read the arc in question? Drax had his DNA altered to be able to give the killing blow to Thanos. Do you understand that concept? His DNA was altered to allow for him to be able to kill Thanos. This is why in there previous confrontation Drax was treated like a annoying little brother and soundly defeated time and time again. Yet after the altering... he had a weird green aura around him that lead to him being able to bypass his shields and deliver a killing blow... not because Thanos durability is weak or vulnerable to punches.. but because it was encoded in Drax DNA. I didn't think I had to explain such simple facts.. but I guess some are slow aroudn here.

Nihilist

If you took the time to read the thread from the start, you would see i didnt say Thanos physically beat Thor, i said he was equal to him.
Thanos got in a many hits as Thor did as wasnt in trouble of losing.

Again learn to read about me not saying he defeated Thor physically.

Thanos took Thors best shot a smiled, hell after taking his best shots Thanos smacked PG Thor that hard he made him scream in pain and then punched him through the floor. Not once did Thor cause Thanos any pain.

Yeah and neither Hulk for this points sake have the vast resources of the PG to aid him like Thor did.

I call bullshit on this, Thanos uses energy blasts and physicsal power in almost every fight, and its very very rare he uses outside sources, in fact he has only used the against Walker and Galactus PG THor and Odin who are all above WHH and Superman easily.

Again with this nonsense of cheating, outside power source and toys, the dont even add up to 20% of his battles.

Nihilist
Quite simply not true. Drax punched right through his chest and ripped his heart out. Seemed quite bloody to me. Oh you mean Drax created by the comsic entity and God of Titan, for the very reason of killing Thanos. The same Drax who underwent various incarnation changes in that very same story in which he killed Thanos.

A true sign of desperation when someone tries to use a non cannon book a proof. I guess you missed that Gamoras god slayer blade broke on Thanos skin.

When did you ever see previous incarnations of Drax radiating with energy and tearing through Thanos shields with ease before.

I must have missed the retcon of Hulks origin to have it encoded into his DNA to be able to destroy Thanos, and like i said before Drax was created by near abstract lvl being, not a gamma blast.

It does, if you dont know what context is.

Tell you what because im a nice guy i'll buy you a bag of "context" cement so you can fill in the massive gaping holes in your argument.

Thanks for proving my point with your bad examples.

ctnn1
So when discussing a physical melee confrontation, you would describe the guy who was forced to pull a gun on his competition as "defeating" the other?

Interesting perspective. One would imagine most rational humans would consider that an indicator of quite the opposite.

Originally posted by Cockblocker
If you came at me with a knife and I shot you, you would be defeated. It's what Europeans did to indiginous tribes for centuries.

Nihilist
So when discussing a physical melee confrontation, you would describe the guy who was forced to pull a gun on his competition as "defeating" the other?

Interesting perspective. One would imagine most rational humans would consider that an indicator of quite the opposite. Learn to read, i said he was physically equal to him not deafeated him, and he was. Thanos got as many if not more punches in and made Thor scream in pain. Whilst Thor made Thanos nose trickle with blood after 3 consecutive shots to which only made Thanos smile.

It seems you have trouble undesrtanding PG Thor beat a higher calibre of guys at once than WWH ever did, and Thanos was physically equal to him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This guy actually thought Drax beat Thanos... because he punched a hole through his chest and that is all that happened there LOL. I don't actually think he read the arc.. just the nice pictures at the end.

ctnn1
YES - The VERY same Drax who was considered ON PAR with the Hulk... THAT one... LOL Interesting how you skipped that interesting little tidbit. Just how desperate are you? (All in good fun, just throwing your own statements back at ya)

So please, explain to me how Drax, a being you just spoke of quite highly below, has been compared time and time again to the Hulk even by his team-mates (He's always described as "Non-Adrenalized Hulk level"wink - Yet you continue to discount Hulk completely.

If Drax is a threat to Thanos (He obviously is) then so is Hulk.

Now I'll address your other comments point by point. Your comments will be in quotes:

"A true sign of desperation when someone tries to use a non cannon book a proof. I guess you missed that Gamoras god slayer blade broke on Thanos skin."

Not desperation at all. If you took even 5 seconds to get over yourself and read the comments, you'd see the disclaimer I placed above it. As I stated quite clearly (Perhaps it is you who needs the reading lessons?) it was not 616 canon. However, What if's ARE considered stories from various realities - Or alternate outcomes.

The fact that Marvel considers Wolverines claws as being able to completely sever Thanos' arms was an interesting side-note and presented solely as such. Had I known you'd get bent out of shape by the comment, I'd likely have thought better of including it.

I'm mystified by your choice to include Gamora's blade breaking on Thanos' skin. Yea? So? And?

Please complete your sentences and thoughts instead of abandoning them completely. I'm going to go out on a limb and attempt to decipher the point you were attempting to but ultimately failing to make.

I'm assuming your thought process was that Gamora's blade breaking on Thanos' skin precludes the possibility of other, "lesser" blades breaking his skin?

If that's your point, then I am appalled at your incredible lack of understanding of how comics work. See, any character can have high showings, as well as low showings.

One does not preclude the possibility of the other. Heck, in some comics Hulk is bullet proof, nuke proof, and even tanking shots from god-like entities. (Survived blasts stated to contain enough power to destroy small moons or planets) In others, he is cut by Wolverine, and healing from previously ineffective attacks. Same applies to every other character out there.

See? You cannot cherry-pick. Take the good with the bad, and average them out. Kind of makes your previous point moot. (Assuming I correctly deciphered your incomplete thought that is...)

"When did you ever see previous incarnations of Drax radiating with energy and tearing through Thanos shields with ease before."

Stop dodging my point. Did you or did you not know of Drax smashing through Thanos' chest? If you did, then why did you make the statement that NO ONE has made Thanos bleed other than PG Thor?

Kind of kills your credibility when you knowingly make false statements such as this just to root for your favorite character eh? Please be mindful of accuracy and truthful statements if you can?

(Or you forgot - But that's hard to swallow and equally embarassing)

"I must have missed the retcon of Hulks origin to have it encoded into his DNA to be able to destroy Thanos, and like i said before Drax was created by near abstract lvl being, not a gamma blast."

Ahhh - Bringing empty rhetoric and sarcasm to the debate because you have nothing better to add? No worries, I'm used to folks such as yourself reverting to type when they're running on fumes.

Please show where I made a claim that Hulk had "anti-Thanos" powers? Oh I didn't? Well that just makes your comment rhetoric filled sarcasm then doesn't it?

See, your old pal Drax NEEDED the "anti-Thanos" boost as he was nowhere near the man he had been in his previous incarnation. Several powers were stripped from him.

In his previous incarnation Drax was a walking tank with energy blasts, flight, PG and more. He was compared to Hulk at his non-adrenalized peak."

So what you have is a downgraded Drax taking out Thanos, and a much, much more powerful Hulk (Professor Hulk was a joke - Strength increases were the slowest in coming as Banner really kept him in check) in WWH that you're completely discounting.

So wimpier Drax (With a Anti-THanos boost) is somehow powerful enough to smash through Thanos chest and rip out his heart, yet WWH and Supes, both with superior planet busting strength levels (And ridiculous speed potential for Supes) can't even knock the guy out?

Interesting thought process there bud!

I love how you bring up the powerful entity that created Drax. Without the power gem, Drax was equal to Hulk before Hulk gets angry right? Previous Drax never displayed the anti-Thanos power before despite being in contact with THanos on many occassions.

Yet this "entity" who created Drax saw fit to give him a stength/power level on par with Hulk... What's that tell you about Hulks level then, seeing as how he could EASILY surpass Drax without the PG????

Simple math there my friend!

evil face

ctnn1
Have the arc right here my friend. In that confrontation, who was the winner, and who was the loser? Did I claim permanent death, or otherwise? Nope. Merely used the word "beat." But thanks for your ill-informed assumption!

Shall I type out the page numbers and text contained within to prove I have it in hand? Naaaaah... Not worth it!

This guy actually thought Drax beat Thanos... because he punched a hole through his chest and that is all that happened there LOL. I don't actually think he read the arc.. just the nice pictures at the end.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Have the arc right here my friend. In that confrontation, who was the winner, and who was the loser? Did I claim permanent death, or otherwise? Nope. Merely used the word "beat." But thanks for your ill-informed assumption!

Shall I type out the page numbers and text contained within to prove I have it in hand? Naaaaah... Not worth it!

I'm really confused here... So a strong drax with more powers and a the PG is made to look like a weak feeb against Thanos. He's punked time and time again when he confronts Thanos.... Yet after a weaker drax had his DNA SPECIFICALLY altered so he could kill Thanos.. was able to do so and you see no link to the DNA encoding? WTF. Simple question... Did drax being genetically altered have anything to do with him being able to kill Thanos? Simple question

ctnn1
Really? Name one character that PG Thor beat who was more powerful than ZOM powered strange and Sentry?

ZOM if you recall had to be dealt with by the Living Tribunal. Even a SLIVER of Zoms power is considered a universal threat to reality. A sliver. To tank those attacks is one heck of a feat. Debate Sentry all you like, but he has easily handled heralds as if they were no more than a mere after-thought.

The characters above easily match and/or exceed the characters PG Thor fought. Unless there's anyone I missed? If so then feel free to tack them on here.

"It seems you have trouble undesrtanding PG Thor beat a higher calibre of guys at once than WWH ever did, and Thanos was physically equal to him."

ctnn1
You're right about one thing... You are indeed confused! Please tell me where I stated there was no link to the DNA encoding? I think you'll find that I did not make such a claim; which begs the question... What, are you talking about?

I'm really confused here... So a strong drax with more powers and a the PG is made to look like a weak feeb against Thanos. He's punked time and time again when he confronts Thanos.... Yet after a weaker drax had his DNA SPECIFICALLY altered so he could kill Thanos.. was able to do so and you see no link to the DNA encoding? WTF. Simple question... Did drax being genetically altered have anything to do with him being able to kill Thanos? Simple question

Nihilist
YES - The VERY same Drax who was considered ON PAR with the Hulk... THAT one... LOL Interesting how you skipped that interesting little tidbit. Just how desperate are you? (All in good fun, just throwing your own statements back at ya) So what his strength was considered on par with Hulk, his overall power ie Anti Thanos power put his over any other version of Drax.

Again with the strength only rubbish, do you not understand that the Drax that killed Thanos had undergone several incarnation changes and ended up with one that could finally kill Thanos, something the other stronger Drax's could never do.

Not really unless he has Anti Thanos powers.

Whatever, you tried to use it as some sort of proof when it has no validation at all as it is non cannon

laughing out loud you didnt even know this is current Thanos in this thread did you. Current Thanos is invulnerable, thats why i included Gamoras blade breaking on his skin as a example to counter your desperate attempt to use "what if's" and non cannon books.

Again see that this is current Thanos for TI.

Read Thanos Imperative and see what it took to do anthing to current Thanos.

Trying to act all smart ass i see, i would help if you knew what you were talking about in the first place with reagards to Thanos from the Thanos:Imperative.

lulz seriously how slow are you? can you not understand what context is. Its not hard grasp what i meant, without any special circumstances no one has(like a plot device)

Nothing false about it. If anything it your cred thats getting hammered by trying to use Drax as exampe when that issue has been laid to rest ages ago on here by other posters.

If you go around saying stupid things like Drax harms Thanos, then so can Hulk whilst ignoring the whole context. I mean its not like it hasnt been mentioned in several comics now has it on why has was able to kill Thanos.

After several different incarnation changes, till he got the right formula to do the job so to speak. Its not like all the other powerhouse Drax's did a great job against Thanos now did they.

Who were never a threat to Thanos, yet this Drax with Anti Thanos power was, that says it all.

And this is a much more powerful Thanos, and how was he downgraded when he finally had the power to kill Thanos, oh because he was lifting shit and firing blasts..you are not that nieve are you.

Seeing as a guy like Lord Marvell couldnt or a cosmic cube, no.

You seem to forget that Strong Drax was no threat to Thanos. So why wouldnt Drax be reborn with a different power set when he previous "strength and energy" powers failed badly. And the first incarnation of Drax didnt have Hulk lvl strength, that was the second incarnation of Drax, so it shits all over your point that Drax kept evolving after death untill he could kill Thanos as strength and energy didnt work.

No math involved, just simply understanding of context, which by all accounts, you dont.

Is this supposed to show that you think you owned me laughing out loud. You have have owned yourself by trying to use a example that have been laughed at so many times on this board.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're right about one thing... You are indeed confused! Please tell me where I stated there was no link to the DNA encoding? I think you'll find that I did not make such a claim; which begs the question... What, are you talking about?

There ya go, so you using drax doing anything to Thanos as proof of what others could do fails miserably right? No other character has such a DNA encoding in them. So when I ask.. name me one instance of Thanos being KO'd via blunt force... your answer of drax.. really wasn't a very good one.. consdiering by your own admission it was encoded in his DNA to do so... while others don't have that same luxury.. certainly not any version of hulk. Understand now?

Nihilist
Really? Name one character that PG Thor beat who was more powerful than ZOM powered strange and Sentry? How about Classic Dr Strange,Silver Surfer,Beta Ray Bill and the Infinity watch at once.

That was a powerless Dr Strange that WWH fought, who was channeling a fraction of Zoms souls(confirmed by Wong) WWH only stalemated Sentry after having 7 free punches aswell.

It was a FRACTION of Zoms soul, the same fraction that Hercules/archangel beatdown whilst it empowered the WWH buster armor, all Hulk did was fight a powerless Dr Strange with it.

What Herlad lvl guys did he treat as a after thought? because WWH only beat high meta/street lvl guys.

Sentry has done nothing to match Surfer,Classic Dr Strange ever, and Adam Warlock, Bet RAY Bill are a match for him.

Zom soul as i explained was defeated by Herc/Archangel so it doesnt have a great track record.

Which he did, plus he didnt need help like WWH did with the warbound aiding him or massive amount of luck.

FanBoy101
Hulk Healing factor will be in overdrive of the Butt Rape Thanos will surely be doing

ctnn1
Once again you have failed to answer a very simple question I see. Please answer it. Did you, or did you not know that Drax smashed his fist through Thanos' chest? Stop with your silly comments about "context" and just answer the question. Very simple yes or no question.

You stated definitively that no one other than Thor with the PG had made Thanos bleed. Now that you were caught in a lie, you desperately attempt to back-pedal. Kind of humorous to watch though!

Please try to stick with the facts next time mmmkay? Now you're claiming that "what I meant was without special circumstance" If that's the case, then why did Thor bear mentioning with the Power Gem (Is that not a special circumstance?) but Drax left out?

Seems you cannot admit either a mistake, or deception. One or the other. I suppose we could chalk it up to poor communication skills, as you seem to be rather lacking in that department as well. (Could you do something about that please?) Oh well. Seems the education system just isn't quite what it used to be...

I will address your other comments later on as I find the time as I must step out for the morning. Please keep the entertainment coming!

"When did you ever see previous incarnations of Drax radiating with energy and tearing through Thanos shields with ease before."

Stop dodging my point. Did you or did you not know of Drax smashing through Thanos' chest? If you did, then why did you make the statement that NO ONE has made Thanos bleed other than PG Thor?

seriously how slow are you? can you not understand what context is. Its not hard grasp what i meant, without any special circumstances no one has(like a plot device) eek!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Something being able to do something to someone else because of weakness exploitation, isn't a valid example as a normal durability showing for Thanos nor what someone could normally do to Thanos.

Black bolt z
Team should still win.

quanchi112
Team should still win. Based on what ?

paisapower
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

I think superior speed,strength and equal or better durability should cover it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by paisapower
I think superior speed,strength and equal or better durability should cover it. Thanos is stronger than both and has superior durability and is unkillable. Yeah, he mauls them.

paisapower
Thanos is stronger than both and has superior durability and is unkillable. Yeah, he mauls them.

Thanos is not either stronger or more durable than supes. And he doesnt have to be killed to be ko'd

quanchi112
Thanos is not either stronger or more durable than supes. And he doesnt have to be killed to be ko'd Thanos is definitely more durable than Supes gamora's blade couldn't even make him bleed. Thanos is stronger also easily tossing mar-vell around and beating the surfer to death while weaker than his current version.

paisapower
Thanos is definitely more durable than Supes gamora's blade couldn't even make him bleed. Thanos is stronger also easily tossing mar-vell around and beating the surfer to death while weaker than his current version.

Whats so special about Gamoras blade? What strength feats does Marvel have to make that impressive ? And what does ko'ing surfer with punches mean supes can do the same.

quanchi112
Whats so special about Gamoras blade? What strength feats does Marvel have to make that impressive ? And what does ko'ing surfer with punches mean supes can do the same. The fact it was stated to be able to kill gods yet it didn't even break his skin. Mar-vell has power enough to oneshot magus yet he was ineffective against Thanos.

Superman can't easily ko the Surfer I mean the guy can't even ko Orion.

OneDumbG0
The fact it was stated to be able to kill gods yet it didn't even break his skin. Mar-vell has power enough to oneshot magus yet he was ineffective against Thanos.

Superman can't easily ko the Surfer I mean the guy can't even ko Orion. Stated by persons.

At the same time, are you willing to compare the physical feats of Superman and WWH to Thanos?

No, I suppose not...

... then again, if you are, how about we do a mini-battlezone? Let's call it a "gamble-zone." All it would entail is 5 posts from you and 5 posts from me. We decide 3 judges quick. If I win, you are not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only. If you win, I am not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only.

Deal?

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Stated by persons.

At the same time, are you willing to compare the physical feats of Superman and WWH to Thanos?

No, I suppose not...

... then again, if you are, how about we do a mini-battlezone? Let's call it a "gamble-zone." All it would entail is 5 posts from you and 5 posts from me. We decide 3 judges quick. If I win, you are not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only. If you win, I am not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only.

Deal? Thanos doesn't have one tenth of either of their feats. I mean show some intelligence. Feats never ever determined who is stronger and the character with 5 months appearances and thousands of appearances will always have more feats than someone with 1/30 the showings.

Think.

That being said Thanos is on a higher level, featlover.

Sr J-Bieb
If I win, you are not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only. If you win, I am not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only.
Wait, what

OneDumbG0
Thanos doesn't have one tenth of either of their feats. I mean show some intelligence. Feats never ever determined who is stronger and the character with 5 months appearances and thousands of appearances will always have more feats than someone with 1/30 the showings.

Think.

That being said Thanos is on a higher level, featlover. K. You didn't want to partake in a 5-post debate. Understood.

quanchi112
K. You didn't want to partake in a 5-post debate. Understood. You want co compare feats from characters with over 30 times the appearances and try to make it out like they are portrayed as stronger. I am way ahead of you and your intentions. You need to settle down and concede Thanos wins here.

OneDumbG0
^ Understood, you don't wish to engage in a simple 5-post debate with me.

quanchi112
^ Understood, you don't wish to engage in a simple 5-post debate with me. I explained myselfm bro. Debate here. What's with you challenging everyone to battlezones. laughing out loud

OneDumbG0
^ No more trolling. You refused to debate with me. That's the end of story. I give you one chance in each thread. You don't want to... that's it.

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either.

quanchi112
^ No more trolling. You refused to debate with me. That's the end of story. I give you one chance in each thread. You don't want to... that's it.

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either. I will debate this thread in this thread. Thanos is more durable, more powerful, and stronger than either of these two.

OneDumbG0

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either.

quanchi112
Do you disagree with Thanos being more powerful, more durable, etc. ?

OneDumbG0

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either. I understand why you're scared. It's ok. Nobody will know outside of this thread.

quanchi112
I understand why you're scared. It's ok. Nobody will know outside of this thread. So you won't answer my questions pertaining to this thread instead you derail with these challenges.

Sr J-Bieb
I think the tenth time's the charm ODG...

OneDumbG0
^ Why not? He's allowed to repeat his drivel? Why not me? Originally posted by quanchi112
So you won't answer my questions pertaining to this thread instead you derail with these challenges. Hey. It's ok. You didn't want to take my challenge. Don't sweat it. Originally posted by OneDumbG0

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either. I understand why you're scared. It's ok. Nobody will know outside of this thread.

quanchi112
^ Why not? He's allowed to repeat his drivel? Why not me? Hey. It's ok. You didn't want to take my challenge. Don't sweat it. I understand why you're scared. It's ok. Nobody will know outside of this thread. I am stating why Thanos wins which is backed up by a comic not just this posturing and derailing of every thread you find me in. Debate the topic.

OneDumbG0
You didn't want to take my challenge. Don't sweat it. I understand why you're scared. It's ok. Nobody will know outside of this thread. And then some.

psycho gundam
you guys need to box in RL

quanchi112
And then some. You're responding to yourself now. Wow.Originally posted by psycho gundam
you guys need to box in RL I'm probably too big for him. I would feel bad.

Sr J-Bieb
^ Why not? He's allowed to repeat his drivel? Why not me? Because Quan's is actually, believe it or not, relevant to the topic.

Yours just comes off as some sort of childish tantrum reposting the same thing over and over again that has no bearing on any of these three threads.

Just my opinion though.

OneDumbG0
^ K.

How about we do a mini-battlezone? Let's call it a "gamble-zone." All it would entail is 5 posts from you and 5 posts from me. We decide 3 judges quick. If I win, you are not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only. If you win, I am not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only.

Deal? That's the challenge I laid down for you. You refused. Shame really.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Because Quan's is actually, believe it or not, relevant to the topic.

Yours just comes off as some sort of childish tantrum reposting the same thing over and over again that has no bearing on any of these three threads.

Just my opinion though. thumb up

OneDumbG0
^ K, you refused again. Understood. thumb up

quanchi112
^ K.

That's the challenge I laid down for you. You refused. Shame really. Just start the debate in this thread. You aren't allowed to continually spam the thread with challenges. It's against the rules.

OneDumbG0
^ K, you refused again. And again. Understood. thumb up

quanchi112
^ K, you refused again. And again. Understood. thumb up It's you who is refusing. I want to debate this topic in this very thread. If you want to ask me pm me or something don't clog up the thread if you won't debate.

OneDumbG0
^ K, coward. thumb up Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I laid down for you a simple challenge. You refused. Shame really. I understand you are in a far more comfortable zone dealing with usual trolling back-and-forth.

I understand the appeal. You don't have to do sh1t. At least... until you decide to call somebody out...

... let's just say... I'm not holding my breath. Coward.

quanchi112
^ K, coward. thumb up Says the guy who won't debate me in the proper thread.

OneDumbG0
^ You want to hide behind a generic vs. thread. That's your choice...

... what else can I do?

Other than entertain your self-ego-stroking about how you're taking the high ground. Coward. Punk. B1tch.

quanchi112
^ You want to hide behind a generic vs. thread. That's your choice...

... what else can I do?

Other than entertain your self-ego-stroking about how you're taking the high ground. Coward. Punk. B1tch. I have never seen anyone lose it like this in three years. I am not even provoking you I am trying to debate and you insult me and spam up every thread I am in. Just debate why you feel the team wins.

OneDumbG0
^ Gamble-zone? 5 posts each? Self-contained thread on a single issue?

quanchi112
^ Gamble-zone? 5 posts each? Self-contained thread on a single issue? Just post your five posts here.

OneDumbG0
^ Understood b1tch. You don't want to debate. K. thumb up

quanchi112
Post them here in the appropriate thread.

OneDumbG0
How about we do a mini-battlezone? Let's call it a "gamble-zone." All it would entail is 5 posts from you and 5 posts from me. We decide 3 judges quick. If I win, you are not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only. If you win, I am not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only.

Deal?

quanchi112
There's nothing stopping you from debating here.

OneDumbG0
^ Shame, b1tch. Gave you more than several chances through 3 threads to put your money where your mouth was. I suppose I gave you just a bit too much credit.

... a bit too much credit... amirite?

quanchi112
^ Shame, b1tch. Gave you more than several chances through 3 threads to put your money where your mouth was. I suppose I gave you just a bit too much credit.

... a bit too much credit... amirite? You need to refrain from the taunting and just explain your case here.

OneDumbG0
^ Clearly you don't want me to explain my case anywhere else where there is some adjudication.

... tch tch...

... wow. Really? You've actually done battlezones and you won't engage in a mini-one? Just for this thread? Alone? Wow. W. O. W.

quanchi112
^ Clearly you don't want me to explain my case anywhere else where there is some adjudication.

... tch tch...

... wow. Really? You've actually done battlezones and you won't engage in a mini-one? Just for this thread? Alone? Wow. W. O. W. Someone agreeing with you won't change my opinion as in a judge or so.

OneDumbG0
^ I'm not trying to change your opinion.

Why so serious?

quanchi112
^ I'm not trying to change your opinion.

Why so serious? When I debate I put on my serious face.

OneDumbG0
^ laughing out loud

I daresay... none of us here on KMC have ever seen your serious face... except nvrbeenwthagrl... who beat you in a battlezone.

carver9
Lol... I have never seen onedumb act like this but if anyone can make someone attitude completeely change... it is quan. Quan can drive a man crazy (even though sometimes he makes a good argument... I think one dumb would own him though).

carver9
Wow... did never truly own you quan? Please tell me this isn't truee? What was the topic about?

OneDumbG0
^ Thanos vs Darkseid if the stories are true.

quanchi112 was representing Thanos and nvrbeenwthagrl was representing Darkseid. quanchi112 lost apparently... not surprising... but... yeah. Would love it somebody posted the link to the thread.

carver9
^ Thanos vs Darkseid if the stories are true.

quanchi112 was representing Thanos and nvrbeenwthagrl was representing Darkseid. quanchi112 lost apparently... not surprising... but... yeah. Would love it somebody posted the link to the thread.

Lol... wow, I'm about to go search for this.

Sr J-Bieb
Nvr didn't own Quan. He did win the judges vote though. I think Nvr also had Desaad helping him a lot too...

I thought Quan won when I read it tbh back then, but it's funner to rub it in Quan's face.
Only saying this because Quan seems the lesser of two evils right now.

OneDumbG0
^ Clrly. You want to take up the 5-post gamble-zone on this topic? Lesser of two evils amirite?

That is, who is more physically capable between Thanos and Superman/WWH combined based on feats?

Sr J-Bieb
^ Clrly. You want to take up the 5-post gamble-zone on this topic? Lesser of two evils amirite?

That is, who is more physically capable between Thanos and Superman/WWH combined? Are you challenging me now? laughing out loud

OneDumbG0
^ Open challenge. You don't want it. K.

Sr J-Bieb
^ Open challenge. You don't want it. K. 1. I care about it even less than Quan.
2. You're quite mad right now.
3. You'll probably get banned before any sort of thread is made...

OneDumbG0
^ 1. K. You don't want to.
2. I know you'd like to think so (for whatever personal reason).
3. I harped on about how somebody wouldn't challenge me in a single limited issue. If I do it, it's a crime. If some other poster does it, it's expected.

K. Whatever makes you feel better. Playing right into your hands... amirite?

Sr J-Bieb
^ 1. K. You don't want to.
2. I know you'd like to think so (for whatever personal reason).
3. I harped on about how somebody wouldn't challenge me in a single limited issue. If I do it, it's a crime. If some other poster does it, it's expected.

K. Whatever makes you feel better. Playing right into your hands... amirite? I'm pretty sure I haven't even posted an opinion on this thread. Use your head.
Just wanted to tell Carver the truth.

You've just spammed, trolled, bashed, flamed, and baited for like 9 combined pages through 3 threads just because Quan didn't want to debate you in another thread. The only thing you're missing is porn pics.
Not even angry sock accounts get that much done.

OneDumbG0
^ K. It's personal. I get it. I think.

quanchi112
^ laughing out loud

I daresay... none of us here on KMC have ever seen your serious face... except nvrbeenwthagrl... who beat you in a battlezone. And that was only a few months in after over a ten year absence from comics itself. Imo I won anyways but the judges saw it differently. That's fine as it was fun anyways. I have read over 1,000 comics since then and have improved a thousand fold as well. I mean pull yourself together you have gone completely rabid over nothing.

Wow... did never truly own you quan? Please tell me this isn't truee? What was the topic about? Nver won according to two judges the third never got around to reading this as it wasn't needed. I was newer(like just a few months in after years of not reading any comics) and imo I still won but in the judges eyes I didn't so take it as you will.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Nvr didn't own Quan. He did win the judges vote though. I think Nvr also had Desaad helping him a lot too...

I thought Quan won when I read it tbh back then, but it's funner to rub it in Quan's face.
Only saying this because Quan seems the lesser of two evils right now. The funny thing is at the time desaad told me in his opinion I won the debate.

BlackJackal
Just when I thought it was safe to enjoy leisure computer time.

This argument has been made an infinite number of times over the years and no one can quite ever come to a consensus.
Thanos the Mad Titan, consort and champion of Death is an epic tier character whose depth and complexity make stories with him featured prominently make for truly enjoyable reading. You can read them over and over again. This is a RARE quality in comics today. Quanchi is a TRUE believer of this fact and backs up his statements logically and precisely.

Over on the flip-side we have the established Superman argument. What Superman can or cannot do is only as valid as what the current writers feel he should be able to do. That fact alone should discount him from being involved in ANY kind of versus thread. As the archetypal hero who died for your salvation, Superman is an icon bar-none. He's just not on Thanos' level
As a character he's been to hell and back, often quite literally and I for one am always left feeling the same: "Oh look, he's saved us all...again." What else can be expected of the Man of Steel ?

It's not about feats, those are largely irrelevant. Impressive but irrelevant.

Just badgering someone you want to argue with for argument's sake while calling them names and goading them into confrontation is the absolute pinnacle of Troll-like behavior as far as we're concerned. OneDumbG0, you are the King of Trolls here. You have successfully managed to not only sully the internet with sheer egotistical nonsense but really give comic fans in general a bad name with your incessant prating.

I know it's pointless, but you'll probably try and argue these points in a 5 post format as well. Just stop wasting everyone's time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good post

Badabing
I suggest ODG and Quan use the ignore or avoid each other for a while. The two of you make it a habit of derailing threads, trolling and bashing each other. At this point there's no one person responsible. It will be both of you at fault. Next bit of trouble and warnings/temp bans will be the result. You both have been in the reports far too much over the past 1-2 months. I've also alerted the other mods.

OneDumbG0
^ Understood. Originally posted by Badabing
I suggest ODG and Quan use the ignore Done. Originally posted by BlackJackal
OneDumbG0, you are the King of Trolls here. Can we make this official?

Badabing
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Just when I thought it was safe to enjoy leisure computer time.

This argument has been made an infinite number of times over the years and no one can quite ever come to a consensus.
Thanos the Mad Titan, consort and champion of Death is an epic tier character whose depth and complexity make stories with him featured prominently make for truly enjoyable reading. You can read them over and over again. This is a RARE quality in comics today. Quanchi is a TRUE believer of this fact and backs up his statements logically and precisely.

Over on the flip-side we have the established Superman argument. What Superman can or cannot do is only as valid as what the current writers feel he should be able to do. That fact alone should discount him from being involved in ANY kind of versus thread. As the archetypal hero who died for your salvation, Superman is an icon bar-none. He's just not on Thanos' level
As a character he's been to hell and back, often quite literally and I for one am always left feeling the same: "Oh look, he's saved us all...again." What else can be expected of the Man of Steel ?

It's not about feats, those are largely irrelevant. Impressive but irrelevant.

Just badgering someone you want to argue with for argument's sake while calling them names and goading them into confrontation is the absolute pinnacle of Troll-like behavior as far as we're concerned. OneDumbG0, you are the King of Trolls here. You have successfully managed to not only sully the internet with sheer egotistical nonsense but really give comic fans in general a bad name with your incessant prating.

I know it's pointless, but you'll probably try and argue these points in a 5 post format as well. Just stop wasting everyone's time. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Good post Posts like those above aren't relevant to the topic, don't help and against the rules.Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Understood. Done. Can we make this official? I have no problem with you or Quan, aside from events like what happened earlier. sneer

I get what Quan was doing, and he'll tone it down if I ask. Unforunately I wasn't able to address things until recently. But when you start flaming it's you who would probably get the attention of a global, who may not very familiar with the CB vs forum.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Badabing
I have no problem with you My WWE-style heel-turn was all for naught then.

I'll just have to step it up another level and assault your momma.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Posts like those above aren't relevant to the topic, don't help and against the rules. I have no problem with you or Quan, aside from events like what happened earlier. sneer

I get what Quan was doing, and he'll tone it down if I ask. Unforunately I wasn't able to address things until recently. But when you start flaming it's you who would probably get the attention of a global, who may not very familiar with the CB vs forum.

Just to clarify.. I didn't say good post because of the flamming at the end of his post, I said good post because most of it was fair to both sides.

OneDumbG0
^ I was similarly impressed that somebody who hasn't posted since August 8, 2008 had such a tight grasp of the issues here and was willing to share his sound reasoning and analysis with us. How generous.

I feel more intelligiment already. thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
lol. Sarcasm aside, it's always nice to see someone post arguments for both sides. However, your point, which wasn't what I was talking about, was funny.

janus77
team murders Thanos. Hulk is way stronger and Superman faster, together they bring Thanos down every time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm really curious how you can say this? To me, supes is dealt with easily and effectively. WWH is a different beast, but I just don't see him alone beating thanos.

Badabing
My WWE-style heel-turn was all for naught then.

I'll just have to step it up another level and assault your momma. barkslaughOriginally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Just to clarify.. I didn't say good post because of the flamming at the end of his post, I said good post because most of it was fair to both sides. Thanos is part of your user name. That means you lie. thanduros

KuRuPT Thanosi
barkslaugh Thanos is part of your user name. That means you lie. thanduros

Dammit Quan mad

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
team murders Thanos. Hulk is way stronger and Superman faster, together they bring Thanos down every time. What warrants Hulk being stronger than Thanos let alone a lot stronger ?

Badabing
Dammit Quan mad I won't lie...it's mostly Quan's fault. osheet

stick out tongue

carver9
I'm really curious how you can say this? To me, supes is dealt with easily and effectively. WWH is a different beast, but I just don't see him alone beating thanos.

I kind of agree with this to some extent... the only thing I disagree with is thanos beating hulk in a physical fight... it ain't happening BUT you all have proven to me that thanos could take supes in a melee situation after a hard, long fight.

iceman24567
I say Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
I kind of agree with this to some extent... the only thing I disagree with is thanos beating hulk in a physical fight... it ain't happening BUT you all have proven to me that thanos could take supes in a melee situation after a hard, long fight.

huh? A long drawn out fight? How on God's Green Earth do you figure it would be a long drawn out fight?

Black bolt z
Team still wins

quanchi112
Team still wins Based on which showings ?

paisapower

How were u convinced that thanos beats supes ?

carver9
huh? A long drawn out fight? How on God's Green Earth do you figure it would be a long drawn out fight?

Because its superman... anyone that believes supes is going to get taken out as easy as you are trying to put it is ignoring the character history. Supes can last and his will power has proven this. If superman plays his card right, he could make it interesting. If he goes in and fight at slow motion like he has a bad habit of doing for over the past 60+ years then he would literally get one shotted by thanos since people on thanos caliber has koed him with a punch.

It all depends on supes mood.

carver9
How were u convinced that thanos beats supes ?

Because physically I consider surfer durabilty to be over supes and thor to be either on supes level or his damage soak being a lil better "going by feats". Thanos has taken both of them out with little effort if none.

quanchi112
How were u convinced that thanos beats supes ? How could anyone think otherwise ?

janus77
Superman is tough enough to require Thanos grab hold of him, pummel him. like with Surfer, Thanos really shouldn't be having an easy time of it, it should be - at the least - like a man trying to catch a mouse... darting about all over the place, tight and unpredictable changes in direction ...

Superman's H-V and breath might also help slow down or at least push Thanos back... whilst Hulk would simply murder Thanos the second it becomes hand-to-hand.

Thanos has never in his history done anything to prove that he would pose the remotest of physical challenges for current Hulk.

I like Thanos a lot, but he's no serious competition without prep/tech/exotic powers. maybe if he demonstrated the ability to drain Hulk's gamma... well no, not even then (see how Rulk did with that?).

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Superman is tough enough to require Thanos grab hold of him, pummel him. like with Surfer, Thanos really shouldn't be having an easy time of it, it should be - at the least - like a man trying to catch a mouse... darting about all over the place, tight and unpredictable changes in direction ...

Superman's H-V and breath might also help slow down or at least push Thanos back... whilst Hulk would simply murder Thanos the second it becomes hand-to-hand.

Thanos has never in his history done anything to prove that he would pose the remotest of physical challenges for current Hulk.

I like Thanos a lot, but he's no serious competition without prep/tech/exotic powers. maybe if he demonstrated the ability to drain Hulk's gamma... well no, not even then (see how Rulk did with that?). What ? WW Hulk didn't even murder Grider, Sentry, practically anyone even close to Thanos' league just barely edged out those well under yet you think he murders him ?

Thanos took a beating from power gem amped Thor and smiled it off yet this Hulk who did nothing anywhere near as impressive as murdering billions and tossing mar-vell around like a ragdoll and you think he wins.

Actually start telling me who he manhandled until then it's your opinion which isn't backed up by anything.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Because physically I consider surfer durabilty to be over supes and thor to be either on supes level or his damage soak being a lil better "going by feats". Thanos has taken both of them out with little effort if none.

This is exactly how I also feel, so I'm unclear why you questioned my exactly same thinking as yours on the matter. Supes doesn't speed blitz right away with an enemy he knows nothing about. He would do his usual "feel out" routine and that would get him KO'd and out of the fight.

Janus...WWH.. burnt out against Sentry... and yet I'm suppose to believe he won't burn out against someone more powerful than Sentry? Certainly you jest Janus. Can you please show me WWH beating anyone of Thanos level

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>