Charlie vs Juri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Charlie from Alpha 3 vs Juri from SFIV

Both two of the stronger fighters from their respective games who went after the big bosses with a degree of success, how would these two match up?

No End N Site
Hmmmmm...I...don't know...

Charlie held back Shin Bison and Juri 'may' have defeated Seth and Bison. Or at the very least was mildly entertaining to him.

Still, with a few of Bison's powers being mind control (literaly a hobby of his, no lie), teleporting, city destroying, mach speed, an EXTREME weather effectin' presence and a bus load of other shit, he could solo the SFIV cast ('cept Gouken and Akuma) all at once. For Charlie to be able to stall Shin Bison for even 30 seconds is one hell of a showing. Plus, Guile is no chump and Charlie pretty much taught'im everything he knows.

Still, Juri has raw feats of ridiculousness on her side...
She has dogded bulltes
blocked bullets with her aura
wrecked a stadium with a power up
kicked a missle at close range
blew up a jet
(other important shit that I can't recall right now)

So it's really in the air for me.

Esomark
When did Bison destroy a city? Was it through his own power or the Psycho Drive?

Frisky Dingo
Bison displayed the power 2 Dstroy a city N his ending where he has Ryu's body 2 use.

Also, the P.Drive IS Bison's power. It fires Bison's own energy.

@ No End: Where would U put Charlie on the story tier list?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo

@ No End: Where would U put Charlie on the story tier list?

My list would go like this..

Average Tier
Dan and Sean

Street Fighter Tier
Almost everyone else not mentioned above or bellow. While these characters could beat one another, they wouldn't be that far apart to be on different tiers.

Sub-Boss Tier
Ryu, Sagat, Vega, Balrog, Charlie, Juri, Seth (possibly) and Urien.

Boss Tier
Rose, Gen, and Seth (possibly)

Final Boss Tier
Akuma, Gouken, Oro, and Gill

God Tier
Ingrid

Note, the tiers are highly compressed, 'cept for the last 2, which are 'way' above the previous tiers.

AsbestosFlaygon
Where's Shin Bison on that list?

Demonic Phoenix
^ Final Boss Tier. IMO, Alpha Bison is in the same tier, while SF2 Bison would be in the Boss Tier, or somewhere between Boss & F.Boss.

Also, Urien is in the sub-boss tier? Bollocks 313

No End N Site
Yeah, Shin Bison's on the Final Boss Tier. Also, SFII Bison would be Boss tier. Rose can kick regular Bison's ass (prolly not the Bison in IV, tho).

Urien is Sub-Boss teir cuz I doubt he can beat Ryu but Urien has proven himself to be a better fighter than Gill...by beating Gill.

Tha C-Master
Ingrid doesn't exist, it's a lie.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Ingrid doesn't exist, it's a lie.
Your face is a lie.

NemeBro
Anyone who likes Ingrid needs to GTFO of KMC and stop playing Street Fighter. >=(

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Your face is a dime. I know. smile

Frisky Dingo
^lol. I C what U did there.

I actually like Ingrid tho. She's a very fun character 2 use. Ndex finger block FTW!

Tha C-Master
It's just that she doesn't really fit in the universe and it seemed silly to throw her in there.

Zack Fair
Juri beasts on Charlie and goes dominatrix on his ass.

No End N Site
It's just that she doesn't really fit in the universe and it seemed silly to throw her in there.

Amen to that brotha! NO LOLI's!!!

Look at Ingrid and then look at Sakura, Karin, and Koto. They may be young but they are SURZ BIZNESS. They are respectable fighters before anything.

Keep little GURLZ outta my SF!

NemeBro
Ingrid does not look that young, IMO.

She's just a boring Mary Suebitch.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ingrid does not look that young, IMO.

She's just a boring Mary Suebitch.

Looks too damn young to be in a SF game! If you're gonna be a young girl, at least look like you can fight or have a decent fighting style. I mean, ticklin' people?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by No End N Site
Looks too damn young to be in a SF game! If you're gonna be a young girl, at least look like you can fight or have a decent fighting style. I mean, ticklin' people?
Going by animu stereotyping, she actually looks older than Sakura and Karin.

It only looks like that cause she is holding back her power when she fights the other SFs.

Tha C-Master
I don't care about looks, it's more about character. That and the fact that she supposedly is this Goddess that Bison stole his power from. I don't know if that is true or just a misinterpretation in the GB game. I didn't mind her being powerful but enough to supposedly destroy everyone with a flick? If she stomps guys like Akuma without trying, that just throws everything they've done out the window.

Like I said before, I'm not sure she's canon. If she is then I havne't seen her in any canon games. She doesn't seem like she'll be back anytime soon. Who knows?

No End N Site

Tha C-Master
Maybe I should have said that better. She definitely doesn't fit SF. I could put up with it if it weren't for her story.

The playing thing can be fun if done properly IMO.

No End N Site
Maybe I should have said that better. She definitely doesn't fit SF. I could put up with it if it weren't for her story.

The playing thing can be fun if done properly IMO.

You're better than me, I can't put up with her at all. I don't think she even throws a punch. Hell, she doesn't even kick hard cuz he skirt might fly up.

The nonserious fightin' style can be pulled off, 'pendin' on the character. Aku and Oro do it well. Hell, even Slayer form the guilty gear games pulls of a great fighting style that doesn't take itself seriously. Ingrid is just too much. You don't counter moves with one finger in a game where a guy can smash islands. She's just too much, imo.

Tha C-Master
Hence why she doesn't fit. Now if she is "Godly" then yes it makes sense, but the story is silly.

Put Akuma up against Jedah or somesuch and they'd do the same. Maybe she should be in Darkstalkers. big grin

No End N Site
Hence why she doesn't fit. Now if she is "Godly" then yes it makes sense, but the story is silly.

Put Akuma up against Jedah or somesuch and they'd do the same. Maybe she should be in Darkstalkers. big grin

She is Godly! But geez, do'ya gotta do ballerina spins, pokes and back slaps? I agree tho, her story is the worst thing about her.

And dude, even Jedah would take Akuma seriously. A normal man transendin' humanity by vast leagues thru hard work and trainin'? Jedah would summon Aku to his world easily.

And don't you dare suggest that ingrid should be in DS! mad Lilith and B.B. Hood are the only ones worthy!

Tha C-Master
Ingrid stomps them all.

No End N Site
Excuse me?!
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1637/30166320vev9da2.gif

Tha C-Master
She sticks her finger up Akuma's ass and fires it at Belial killing him again. uhuh

No End N Site
Lol, What!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_K0NKSJjOdBg/SP6AV8gnaLI/AAAAAAAAARs/ooBtL7ninTE/s400/zoolander-mugatu-crazy-pills.jpg

Tha C-Master
And then makes out with Morrigan.

Ingrid slaps Bison into Jedah, killing him too.

No End N Site
C!!!

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9899/114104uthqwhiw.jpg

Tha C-Master
Si as in yes?

Frisky Dingo
C-Master knows of Ingrid's power! And, does No End have "Pringulz" as a tittle? Don't tell me...LMAO!

Tha C-Master
Ingrid kills Gouken by breathing on him and he flies into Gill, killing him too.

Q99
May I point out that Ingrid is neither Charlie nor Juri?

Tha C-Master
She's everything!

Although seriously, just how powerful is Juri?

Frisky Dingo
As far as feats go, as No End stated N the Bgining, she has them N spades. She took down an xtremely heavily armed army of soldiers with great ease. She moves fast enough 4 her entire body 2 B Nvisible 2 both the viewers and characters N the story. She also soloed the 13 dolls, Cammy and Guile consecutively without breaking a sweat. I would say she's much more powerful than even Ryu or Sagat. She's definitely a boss level character who I think would Dstroy Charlie.

Charlie was shown that he can B Ncapacited by bullets if caught off guard. Juri however, can stop even stronger weapons with just her aura. The anime makes her out 2 B pretty uber, U should really check it out.

Zack Fair
As far as feats go, as No End stated N the Bgining, she has them N spades. She took down an xtremely heavily armed army of soldiers with great ease. She moves fast enough 4 her entire body 2 B Nvisible 2 both the viewers and characters N the story. She also soloed the 13 dolls, Cammy and Guile consecutively without breaking a sweat. I would say she's much more powerful than even Ryu or Sagat. She's definitely a boss level character who I think would Dstroy Charlie.

Charlie was shown that he can B Ncapacited by bullets if caught off guard. Juri however, can stop even stronger weapons with just her aura. The anime makes her out 2 B pretty uber, U should really check it out.

QFT which is why I said she beasts on Charlie.

Darkstorm Zero

If your reffering to Charlies A2 ending, thats non-canon. He was canonically beaten by C4 detonating the Psycho Drive while immobilising Bison.

However, that said, I do beleive Juri is at least a tier higher than Charlie, at least on par with Ryu & Sagat.

Thats still a full tier or two below any version of Bison, but thats irrelevant in this case, only Shadow Charlie has the capability of fighting Juri on par.

No End N Site

I still say it's a draw. Even with all Juri's feats, we never actually see her "try" and when she does get mad and amp her true power, her eye goes outta whack.

It's like dude, Charlie stalled Shin Bison. And we don't even know if Charlie's dead. Sure Juri has the feats but we don't even know if she's actually stronger than Seth. And Juri aint stronger than the SFIII Ryu. It's heavily implied that Ryu is the strongest normal SF character, cuz Bison wanted his body, Seth wants'em for BLEECE, Akuma want's a death match when he embraces the SNH. The most powerful SF characters are all interested in Ryu, lol, even Ingrid.

NemeBro
Stop mentioning Ingrid.

Tha C-Master
I still say it's a draw. Even with all Juri's feats, we never actually see her "try" and when she does get mad and amp her true power, her eye goes outta whack.

It's like dude, Charlie stalled Shin Bison. And we don't even know if Charlie's dead. Sure Juri has the feats but we don't even know if she's actually stronger than Seth. And Juri aint stronger than the SFIII Ryu. It's heavily implied that Ryu is the strongest normal SF character, cuz Bison wanted his body, Seth wants'em for BLEECE, Akuma want's a death match when he embraces the SNH. The most powerful SF characters are all interested in Ryu, lol, even Ingrid. What did she say? He had the potential to surpass her too? stick out tongue

No End N Site
@ NemeBro: I had no choice. It was a "zinger statement" designed for Frisky.

@ C-Master: Yeah she did! smile No, no, no I kidd. She did look into the future and became excited about what Ryu would beome and what he was up to. She then decides to travel to the future to see Ryu.

Tha C-Master
She wants him...

NemeBro
I hate her so much...

Tha C-Master
Did she beat Pyron or something?

NemeBro
Maybe in a CFE ending, cannot really remember, but that is not why I dislike her.

Tha C-Master
Do you like Dante?

NemeBro
NOPE. =D

Tha C-Master
I know people consider him Sue-like.

No End N Site
She wants him...

Ryu is Fight-Sexual.

Tha C-Master
Sadomasochist?

No End N Site
Oh God, no! I think it's more of a spiritual thing. I hate masochist, to be honest.

NemeBro
Why? =D

Tha C-Master
Masochism is a beautiful thing.

No End N Site
Beautiful? More like wierd. I mean, you're not a masochist are you?

Originally posted by NemeBro
Why? =D

You're not ready to know.

NemeBro
Beautiful? More like wierd. I mean, you're not a masochist are you?

You're not ready to know. *Weird

No End N Site
*Wheardd

Tha C-Master
Wait who put that link on my forum with the dead sniper. Then someone on here read that, was it you?

No End N Site
What dude? I posted the dead sniper but that link shit, Idk?

Tha C-Master
That was you then... Frisky Dingo (I think) freaked out. You guys changed your names and stuff here so much I forgot who was who. stick out tongue

No End N Site
That's cuz Frisky/Remo's a BAN. He was the only one who got all bunched up even though I had warned EVERYONE that what I was gonna post would be kinda phucked up.

Speakin' of name changes. my name should be changed to "Kurleh Mustache" any day now. I'm thinkin' about sittin' on that one for a while.

"Where ya curleh mustache at?!"

Frisky Dingo
Wait, what? I don't remember any of this.

Tha C-Master
On my website. It was about 2 years ago.

Frisky Dingo
I remember now.

Hey! I didn't react that badly. I was just grossed out. Seriously, the man's head looked like after birth. U can't tell me that U guys thought that looked cool N any way.

Tha C-Master
Nah, I thought it was sexy...

It was funny because you were talking about wanting to literally kill someone and then you saw that... stick out tongue

"O, Jesus!!! What is rong with U?! Y wood U create a Fail like that? Yur sick!
At least U wood N-stantly "pwn" any-1 U used it on. But who wood let U post that, out N the open?
I don't think I have the guts 2 stare at that again. If U can look at things like that and find it funny or not B fazed by that, U have problems. I'm serious, man.

I did not X-pect that from U. "- laughing

Hey dude, nice Spider-Man sig on my site. I never noticed it. Did you make it SK? If so I might have a job for you. stick out tongue

Frisky Dingo

It was funny because you were talking about wanting to literally kill someone and then you saw that... stick out tongue

At least U wood N-stantly "pwn" any-1 U used it on. But who wood let U post that, out N the open?
I don't think I have the guts 2 stare at that again. If U can look at things like that and find it funny or not B fazed by that, U have problems. I'm serious, man.

Hey dude, nice Spider-Man sig on my site. I never noticed it. Did you make it SK? If so I might have a job for you. stick out tongue

Lol, I said that?! Wow, well it was kind of sick.

No End N Site

Rofl at that shit. Dude, ya know somethin' else? I was lookin' at some old threads on here and you said somethin' to one guy here and he flipped out. I think it was about Ryu Hayabusa. I read that and was crying dude. You really pissed him off. Lmbao

Also thanx for the comp, I do my best. So what kinda "job" do you have for me?

Lol, I said that?!

Yes you did. You get a whole puched in ya Gangsta Card for that reaction. laughing

Tha C-Master
Yea I used to wind people up and all of that back in the day... they end up following me around. I had people making accounts named after me too. Ah, those were the days.

I made a thread about it on my forum. I'll pm you about the job though.

No End N Site
Link me to that thread PLEEZ! The reaction you get outta people is hilarious. Lulz, people name themselves after you outta sheer rage and hatred.

Tha C-Master
My haters are my biggest fans. The wikipedia article was funny. There was also a guy who named himself out of me and hung out.

I don't think it will link on this site because it will spam filter it. It's in the General Discussion part. Legacy of Tha C-Master.

We gotta get things going over there again.

No End N Site
Top Class Gdlkness there, pal! Wanna be like you when I grow up!

Lmbao at "Mustorbate"!

Q99
Did she beat Pyron or something?

You know, Udon once did a page of Rose imprisoning Pyron (it was in the same batch as the infamous "Akuma blows up a meteor" page).

NemeBro
That was from Capcom Fighting Evolution, AKA not canon.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Q99
You know, Udon once did a page of Rose imprisoning Pyron (it was in the same batch as the infamous "Akuma blows up a meteor" page).

Actually, all of Ingrid's powers R canon 2 her N both SFA3 Max and CFJ/A

INGRID

Height: 152 cm
Weight: 39 kg
BWH sizes: B78, W54, H80
Native place: ? (the heavens perhaps)
Blood type: ? (she's a celestial being after all)

Street Fighter Zero 3 Double Upper: She does nothing. Vega never steals one
of her crests to use as the nucleus or core for the psycho drive. If he had,
not only would she take it back just like that, she'd stop SF2 from occurring
because she'd make Vega self-destruct by making her crest go critical, dispose
of the psycho drive herself, and spare Rose of her unfortunate fate, all in
one fell swoop (yes she's that powerful). SF4 showing that SF2 happens makes
any shoe-horning attempt in Z3 for Ingrid null and void, except for perhaps
observing all the events happening from above.

Where she is now: Flying through the heavens somewhere.

Miscellaneous Facts and Notes

She's officially part of the Street Fighter license, now. Besides
being in SFZ3 Double Upper for the PSP, Jerry of SOTA toys said that the
Street Fighter license that lets them make Street Fighter Action figures
did indeed include Ingrid.

She can do a whole bunch of other supernatural things like levitate giant
Thai statues or knowing peoples' names before they tell her who they are,
so it seems that even in the SF world, her goddess storyline is similar
or the same as CFJ and Capcom All-Stars.

When Arnold Tsang was drawing Ingrid for an Arcadia cover,
one of Ingrid's character designer Ishizawa's main insistances
over and over again was that she be "cute and sexy". :}

What Vega renames, which in turn peeves Ingrid the most, is "her crest"
becoming "his psycho drive." What makes her entire Double Upper story
including her battles filler in my opinion is 1) Vega's somehow stolen a
supposed goddess' crest which serves as the nucleus of the psycho drive
yet she can manipulate it at any time to work against his designs,
and 2) she's capable of getting the crest back without even confronting
anyone, knowing immediately that when Vega says "psycho drive" it's the
crest renamed which annoys her.
In any case, SF4 shows that SF2 still occurs so Ingrid never has any role
in Z3 except possibly watching everything unfold from above.

No End N Site
Dude, you don't need to tell me this shit, I already know this. I'd rather avoid Ingrid altogether, than try to argue aginst her and look foolish...

Her hair ornament alone gives a guy the power to control all the negative energy on earth. She can wield the energy of stars-scratch that, '***** has lygo, chrono and lumo-phuckin'-kensis, just sum up what she uses the most. Not even gonna get into the her other Psychcic abilities and powers. So, bein' a fan of the series...I know...

Tha C-Master
Ingrid really needs a power boost, she's too weak.

No End N Site
^ Clearly a sick joke, she needs to not exist.

Tha C-Master
I mean *only* soloing the cast? That's nothing.

No End N Site
Ya'know what dude,

http://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/guile-after-win-go-home-and-be-a-family-man.png

Tha C-Master
Lol no family, thank God.

No End N Site
Well, get one dammit! And then do what Guile told'ya. Crank Dat Family Man!

Tha C-Master
Hell no... I'll pass on that. You enjoy it though.

No End N Site
O'cmon! You in the ATL shawty, home of Crankin' shit. If I tell you to do a Crank Dat Dance, you should be able to do it!

Tha C-Master
I hope anybody old enough for a family isn't doing that dance. Souja boy, bleh.

No End N Site
Don't hate cuz Souja Boy richer than you.

Hop up out da beeeeeeeeeed, turm m'swag oooooooon!!!...........

NemeBro
Ingrid was bad enough, but Soulja Boy, in MY games versus!?

BugsBunny
Charlie may win

Tha C-Master
Don't hate cuz Souja Boy richer than you.

Hop up out da beeeeeeeeeed, turm m'swag oooooooon!!!........... Bahahaa.... Wealth is a mindset and not money involved. Telling you that from experience, seen many crash and burn with tons of money. I don't do too bad for myself, although I'm not No End N Site.

He's still a terrible rapper.

No End N Site
Bahahaa.... Wealth is a mindset and not money involved. Telling you that from experience, seen many crash and burn with tons of money. I don't do too bad for myself, although I'm not No End N Site.

He's still a terrible rapper.

You dropped some knowledge right there! And my new name is Kurleh/Curleh Mustache. big grin "Where ya' curleh mustache at?!" It's just takin' a LOOOOOONG time for'em to approve my new name.

You a knowledgable man but you fail to see that Souja Boy is the greatest rapper alive!

Tha C-Master
You dropped some knowledge right there! And my new name is Kurleh/Curleh Mustache. big grin "Where ya' curleh mustache at?!" It's just takin' a LOOOOOONG time for'em to approve my new name.

You a knowledgable man but you fail to see that Souja Boy is the greatest rapper alive! Did you send in a reply for your name change already?

Yea... no. Although I do freestyling myself for fun. I have a video of it on youtube.

No End N Site
Did you send in a reply for your name change already?

Yea... no. Although I do freestyling myself for fun. I have a video of it on youtube.

18 days ago...

Would LUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVV to see that. It's a Souja Boy diss, aint it?

Tha C-Master
Raz is never on.

Nah, it's me having some fun at my little cousin's high school graduation. Of course it is a family friendly and lighthearted freestyle. I never was one about rapping about the same old "Bitches, hoes, clubs, and cars" nonsense.

NE6WQPXukSU

No End N Site
OH SHIT CUZ! I see'ya gettin' ya Willy Smiff on. "She did it real fast cuz she not retarded"! Lmbao!!

Speed flowin' to a informercial track is FIYUR rhymes! You looked like T.I.'s big brother. Anyone ever told you you look like T.I.?

Tha C-Master
OH SHIT CUZ! I see'ya gettin' ya Willy Smiff on. "She did it real fast cuz she not retarded"! Lmbao!!

Speed flowin' to a informercial track is FIYUR rhymes! You looked like T.I.'s big brother. Anyone ever told you you look like T.I.? I got another one I need to load up.

I get TI all of the time (I've gotten Halle Berry before too). is FIYUR fire? Man I'm getting too old for these terms.

No End N Site
I got another one I need to load up.

I get TI all of the time (I've gotten Halle Berry before too). is FIYUR fire? Man I'm getting too old for these terms.

You should send'em in to 106th and Park so you can get on Freestyle Friday. Watchin' you on BET would be hilarious. And Halle Berry, really? And yes FIYUR is indeed fire, for all the olden folks who don't know.

Tha C-Master
You should send'em in to 106th and Park so you can get on Freestyle Friday. Watchin' you on BET would be hilarious. And Halle Berry, really? And yes FIYUR is indeed fire, for all the olden folks who don't know. The pic is on my profile on here (along with my "hater"wink comments.

More recent pic, with a white suit lol. Speaking of sayings. I was at my old school and a group of girls said I was "stupid fresh". I figured it was a compliment since "fresh" was used. Just never heard "stupid fresh". Fresh is an old school word.

I used to always win the freestyle raps I was in. But most people can't do it. Although I do things for fun more than winning.

How is 106th now? Haven't seen that in ages.

No End N Site
The pic is on my profile on here (along with my "hater"wink comments.

More recent pic, with a white suit lol. Speaking of sayings. I was at my old school and a group of girls said I was "stupid fresh". I figured it was a compliment since "fresh" was used. Just never heard "stupid fresh". Fresh is an old school word.

I used to always win the freestyle raps I was in. But most people can't do it. Although I do things for fun more than winning.

How is 106th now? Haven't seen that in ages.

That pic is what you should use for your album cover, lol.

And yeah, stupid fresh is super old school. If you live up north, the moment you say "stupid", you will lose 10 cool points.

I used to freestyle too, back when 8 Mile came out EVERYBODY I knew started rappin'...even me. We would be spittin "dope ass" rhymes on the playground durin' recess. I was only beaten once and it was by my friend who is actually semi-professional, now.

And as far as 106 go, it's mostly terrible, mildly decent. The music on there is bull shit but some of the issues they address and causes they support makes it slightly watchable at times. The girl who beat me at freestylin' was actually on there, like, last week.

Tha C-Master
That pic is what you should use for your album cover, lol.

And yeah, stupid fresh is super old school. If you live up north, the moment you say "stupid", you will lose 10 cool points.

I used to freestyle too, back when 8 Mile came out EVERYBODY I knew started rappin'...even me. We would be spittin "dope ass" rhymes on the playground durin' recess. I was only beaten once and it was by my friend who is actually semi-professional, now.

And as far as 106 go, it's mostly terrible, mildly decent. The music on there is bull shit but some of the issues they address and causes they support makes it slightly watchable at times. The girl who beat me at freestylin' was actually on there, like, last week. It's on my facebook album lol. Not that I'm ever on there.

In Atl we are the music city of the world. Everybody wants to be a rapper or something nowadays. Every black person wants to be the next big thing here lol. The vast majority are wasting their time.

No End N Site
Funny you should say that cuz my cousin moved down there just to try to make it big as a rapper. Needless to say, he's been there for while and is now just the average joe blow. And you shouldn't call ATL the music city of the world, NY MCs will read that, find out where you live, and try to slice throat.

Tha C-Master
Funny you should say that cuz my cousin moved down there just to try to make it big as a rapper. Needless to say, he's been there for while and is now just the average joe blow. And you shouldn't call ATL the music city of the world, NY MCs will read that, find out where you live, and try to slice throat. It is where a lot of producers and musicians get together. Outkast, TLC, etc, all here or come through here. Florida and New York is more modeling. LA is more movies.

Yea, going big is work, few make it, most don't. I've seen many fall in business for instance.

No End N Site
You know how NY rappers get. I love'em, it's the home of hip hop, but when it's time for another region to shine in the hip hop world, they never take it well, most of'em anyway. If you look at all the best sellin' MC's of recent memory, they are all from the South, with ATL bein' the hub.

Tha C-Master
Well I just meant music in general. I didn't necessarily mean rap.

Niggas will be niggas and fanboys will be fanboys.

Frisky Dingo
Juri kills Charlie

No End N Site
Can Juri do what Charlie did?Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well I just meant music in general. I didn't necessarily mean rap.

Niggas will be niggas and fanboys will be fanboys.

The story of my life...

Frisky Dingo
Can Juri do what Charlie did?

I'm guessing U mean, distract Shin Bison 4 a short time? Yes.

Tha C-Master
Can Juri do what Charlie did?

The story of my life... Which part?

No End N Site
?

Tha C-Master
? Niggas? Fanboys? What?

Darkstorm Zero

Tha C-Master
It's ok Darkstorm. Do you have some knowledge you wish to drop.

No End N Site
Niggas? Fanboys? What?

laughing out loud

You asked "what part?". And I have no idea what you mean when you asked me that.

Tha C-Master
What part was the story of your life?

No End N Site
"Niggas will be niggas and fanboys will be fanboys."

Deal with these fools on a regular basis.

Tha C-Master
Do you pwn them hard?

No End N Site
Pwn'em harder than CHARLIE DOES JURI!!!

@Frisky

Juri would be destroyed by Shin Bison...faster than Carlie was.

Tha C-Master
People were arguing Juri being stronger. Must have been their hormones talking.

Frisky Dingo
Vega couldn't beat the 13 Dolls, albeit, he was weak. Juri soloed the dolls without breaking a sweat. I think she can hold Shin Vega off, far longer than what Charle managed 2 muster.

No End N Site
1. Juri wasn't almost killed by the PIS Srk/DP before she fought the dolls, was she?

2. Juri soloed 12 dolls, not 13. Cammy was not included when she opened up that can of whoop ass. Cammy was there when the dolls jumped Bison and Cammy is the strongest of the dolls.

Come again.

People were arguing Juri being stronger. Must have been their hormones talking.

That's what it was. Psycho sexual, hot lezboz trump all.

Frisky Dingo
WTF? She beat the 12 dolls, Cammy AND Guile, consecutively. And she do so EZly. So what point R U tring 2 make?

Tha C-Master
1. Juri wasn't almost killed by the PIS Srk/DP before she fought the dolls, was she?

2. Juri soloed 12 dolls, not 13. Cammy was not included when she opened up that can of whoop ass. Cammy was there when the dolls jumped Bison and Cammy is the strongest of the dolls.

Come again.

That's what it was. Psycho sexual, hot lezboz trump all. Is she actually a lesbo or fanservice?

NemeBro
One of Juri's original likes was "Large breasts" if I remember right.

Tha C-Master
Yea I figured that would be part of it, I figured it was more of a "depraved bisexual" route.

NemeBro
Personally, would say it is. That is the vibe I get from her.

Tha C-Master
More fetish fuel then?

No End N Site
Yea I figured that would be part of it, I figured it was more of a "depraved bisexual" route.

Yeah, the breast thing. And in the OVA, she gets Chun in a standin' submission hold from the back and whispers in her ear 'bout somethin' (in japanese), looks pretty "sensual" and in the game she teases Chun about havein' a "school girl crush" on her.

She's straight to the point with dudes, it seems (still enjoys herself). But when she fights chicks, she really plays around...alot.

WTF? She beat the 12 dolls, Cammy AND Guile, consecutively. And she do so EZly. So what point R U tring 2 make?

Point still stands, she wasn't almost dead when she fought any of them.

Tha C-Master
I think the game developers wanted to jerk around with the male fanbase.

No End N Site
Yea, I think gender really doesnt matter to juri. Her gratification comes from
hurting people.

Tha C-Master
Nothing wrong with that.

Someone was actually arguing Wolverine beating Ryu at his best showngs in comic vs.

Frisky Dingo
wouldn't Wolverine beat Ryu?

Frisky Dingo
Y

Point still stands, she wasn't almost dead when she fought any of them.

I don't think Charlie could Dfeat the dolls, let alone Guile then Cammy. Juri did, however. Charlie might have a hard time with guile alone.

Tha C-Master
wouldn't Wolverine beat Ryu? Not at his best incarnation. maybe his weakest.

He's tough but Captain America can smack him around and Cyclops does it too. He'd win a little over Cap because of his healing.

No End N Site
Wouldn't his healin' make it impossible for Ryu to win, unless is allowed to KO him? I remember a Wolvy VS Ryu thread a long time ago and Wolvy won, but Ryu has gotten alotta feats and showings since then.

Ryu would have to fight with the intent to kill in order to put the hurt on Wolvy.

Tha C-Master
Wouldn't his healin' make it impossible for Ryu to win, unless is allowed to KO him? I remember a Wolvy VS Ryu thread a long time ago and Wolvy won, but Ryu has gotten alotta feats and showings since then.

Ryu would have to fight with the intent to kill in order to put the hurt on Wolvy. He can be ko'ed. Current Ryu has enough feats under his belt and range.

He isn't impossible to beat by any means, what thread was this? I've argued several here and it was a stomp in Ryu's favor.

Cyclops schools Logan enough, and Cyclops is just an olympic level athlete physically, he's not superhuman at all. Logan isn't in the range of someone who can hang with Akuma for a decent length of time.

It was worse then they argued Daredevil beating Akuma.

No End N Site
He can be ko'ed. Current Ryu has enough feats under his belt and range.

He isn't impossible to beat by any means, what thread was this? I've argued several here and it was a stomp in Ryu's favor.

Cyclops schools Logan enough, and Cyclops is just an olympic level athlete physically, he's not superhuman at all. Logan isn't in the range of someone who can hang with Akuma for a decent length of time.

It was worse then they argued Daredevil beating Akuma.

Dude, iirc, Wolvy could regenerate from just a cell.

Tha C-Master
Dude, iirc, Wolvy could regenerate from just a cell. Yea, but that's more tantamount to PIS, much like Spider-Man beating Firelord or something. He did it, but it is so out of the norm that it is just considered bad writing. Arguing in the comic forum is a bit different than arguing here because we treat everything here as good canon. Comics have different writers so you have good showings and bad showings.

An example of this would be Deathstroke (someone slower than Spider-Man) tagging Flash.

Wolverine has also been knocked out by a deer. He's been knocked out by Thing, Namor, Hulk. Daredevil has taken it to him, as well as Cap. All who hit very hard like SF characters when they amp their chi.

Wolverine would be facing a better fighter, someone faster, stronger, and with a projectile. He'd only have healing and he'd need it.

Now if the thread was about "killing" Wolverine he wouldn't be able to most likely (without something like the Shungokusatsu), but if it is just to Ko, that is well within his power.

Ryu at his crazy showings, Chinese manga, Alpha movie, etc, would stomp.

His average would still have a healthy win ratio.

His lowest showings (like Udon or DDP) would be him about matched and the fight wouldn't go anywhere.

No End N Site
I honestly don't get it. That's why I don't argue for comic book characters. Way too many comics to keep up with. I just assume that Wolvy has some comic somewhere that has him do somethin' crazy powerful, like last more than 5 minutes with the Hulk in a fight. When I seen Batman sock the shit outta Darkseid I stopped tryin' to wrap my head around the proper procedures in a comic debate. I was like, "WHOA! Batman's pretty tough, now!"

Tha C-Master
I honestly don't get it. That's why I don't argue for comic book characters. Way too many comics to keep up with. I just assume that Wolvy has some comic somewhere that has him do somethin' crazy powerful, like last more than 5 minutes with the Hulk in a fight. When I seen Batman sock the shit outta Darkseid I stopped tryin' to wrap my head around the proper procedures in a comic debate. I was like, "WHOA! Batman's pretty tough, now!" Oh lol.

I can see the confusion. Yea with comics you have the plot and different writers make stupid things happening all the time. It isn't as linear as games and anime.

We have a ranking to help out with that.

Top tiers are like: Superman, Silver Surfer, Flash

Mid tiers are like: Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thing

Low tiers are like: Batman, Daredevil, Wolverine (proabaly sits somewhere here and mid tier).

There's more to it than that, but I hope that makes sense. You just need some common sense and you'll be fine.

Darkstorm Zero
Alot of what happens in Debates that does turn things into shitfights is perception as well. If two or more people perceive the same chain of events differently, then they are going to clash about it and there will be blood.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Alot of what happens in Debates that does turn things into shitfights is perception as well. If two or more people perceive the same chain of events differently, then they are going to clash about it and there will be blood. That is true, if you've been to comic vs you will see we have the cross genre matches. That's why I say Ryu at his highest, at his mid, and at his lowest since I know there is a ton of SF stuff out there.

DBZ is a major pain to argue there because of the power stacking they have. So we have people saying they win because "they are more powerful than xxx who beat xxx in xxx saga"! Then people use noncanon filler without specifying the anime being used, so then *that* is being argued too.

Comics aren't debated the same way unfortunately. But perception is an issue anywhere, no two people will see a character the same.

No End N Site
Oh lol.

I can see the confusion. Yea with comics you have the plot and different writers make stupid things happening all the time. It isn't as linear as games and anime.

We have a ranking to help out with that.

Top tiers are like: Superman, Silver Surfer, Flash

Mid tiers are like: Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thing

Low tiers are like: Batman, Daredevil, Wolverine (proabaly sits somewhere here and mid tier).

There's more to it than that, but I hope that makes sense. You just need some common sense and you'll be fine.

That makes sense, but (even tho it is) some fanboiz might not consider Bats knockin' out Sups as bad writin'. How can you say the feat is inadmissable if it actually did happen in that paticular title's canon? And the writer didn't make it a joke panel, they wanted you to take that moment seriously. You just use common sense and excuse it cuz it's dumb?

I also live by the "real life factor" a bit, too. For example, if a man benches 180Lbs consistently, but one day benches 200Lbs but is hardly ever able to do it again. I would take the highest showin' and just say that, when he really needs too, he can bench 200Lbs. So when Wolvy takes a punch from Hulk, it phucks up my train of thought.

Darkstorm Zero
That makes sense, but (even tho it is) some fanboiz might not consider Bats knockin' out Sups as bad writin'. How can you say the feat is inadmissable if it actually did happen in that paticular title's canon? And the writer didn't make it a joke panel, they wanted you to take that moment seriously. You just use common sense and excuse it cuz it's dumb?

I also live by the "real life factor" a bit, too. For example, if a man benches 180Lbs consistently, but one day benches 200Lbs but is hardly ever able to do it again. I would take the highest showin' and just say that, when he really needs too, he can bench 200Lbs. So when Wolvy takes a punch from Hulk, it phucks up my train of thought.

Alot of it requires good old fasioned common sense, I guess thats the best way to explain it.

Common sense would dictate whats PIS and CIS for the most part.

No End N Site
Yeah, I know. But when CIS and PIS happens far too often, it can sometimes appear as actual ability. Like I said, it's just way too much for me to keep up with. Sups started off faster than a speedin' bullet and now he's FTL. How long was that crazy jump considered PIS before it became a trait fans swore by?

Darkstorm Zero
When he was doing it regularly I guess...

I personally don't follow comics all that much. Costs too much money, and an entire series can be ruined by one bad writer.

I used to follow X-Men back in the 80s and 90s, Marvel used to look after it very well, wouldn't let new writers touch it. Then after the Onslaught saga, it went to sh!t, new and crappy writers ruined the franchise.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
When he was doing it regularly I guess...

I personally don't follow comics all that much. Costs too much money, and an entire series can be ruined by one bad writer.

I used to follow X-Men back in the 80s and 90s, Marvel used to look after it very well, wouldn't let new writers touch it. Then after the Onslaught saga, it went to sh!t, new and crappy writers ruined the franchise.

I agree 100%. I stopped readin' after Onslaught as well, stories just got too convoluted and ridiculous compared to the old days. I might buy a few every now and then. But nothin' too serious. I like Spidey, nowadays, tho.

Tha C-Master

I also live by the "real life factor" a bit, too. For example, if a man benches 180Lbs consistently, but one day benches 200Lbs but is hardly ever able to do it again. I would take the highest showin' and just say that, when he really needs too, he can bench 200Lbs. So when Wolvy takes a punch from Hulk, it phucks up my train of thought. Characterization. 90% of Batman's showings have him fighting people like Joker. He's only human, a tough human, but a human nonethless.

Superman is a character that can move planets. Superman is way out of his league physically. Without a plot device Batman doesn't have a chance.

Same thing with Batman fighting Flash, a character who has moved trillions of times the speed of light. In a versus forum both characters fight at their best, but we don't include PIS for that reason. Batman could beat Flash in a comic (it is a story after all), but in a comic he's turned into a stain...

Wolverine taking a hit from the Hulk isn't so bad, but he shouldn't take them like nothing. Hulk has ko'ed him in a hit before too.

Wolverine became more popular which has turned him into what he is today. A fanboy machine. The character isn't bad, but he has some shitty absurd writing.

Your example would be more like a person lifting 180 and then lifting 1,000,000 a WAY different example.

Tha C-Master
I mean to say "in a forum match" in the example above.

No End N Site
Doesn't it get annoyin' when people don't use common sense and try to use that showing anyway? That's what I wouldn't wanna put up with. Then it morphs into an argument about the feat and less about the VS, more often than not.

Tha C-Master
Yea, happens everywhere, people will have a different perception than others. Being on such a large forum you can't help but encounter idiots.

No End N Site
Iron man VS Morrigan (unfused), like in the MVC3 trailer. That should be the next cross match.

Did Akuma ever beat Iron Man in that one match?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>