Adamantium Hulk vs Orion and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Current Hulk fused with an Adamantium Skeleton and Adamantium Claws

vs

Orion
Superman

H2H only
No BFR

Add in Captain Marvel if it is a stomp in Hulk's favor.

Sin I AM
orion kicks his arse, adamantium is not that great of an upgrade

carver9
Hulk doesnt need adamantium blades to take on these two but with it, I could easily see him shredding through them like butter.

Hulk 8/10

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
orion kicks his arse, adamantium is not that great of an upgrade

Why not when a 2 tonner like wolverine has cut through some of the most durable people in marvel? Hulk with adamantium would rip through almost anyone with his high end strength.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
Why not when a 2 tonner like wolverine has cut through some of the most durable people in marvel? Hulk with adamantium would rip through almost anyone with his high end strength.
Wolverine's aura > Cosmic power

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Wolverine's aura > Cosmic power

Aura has nothing to do with marvel classifying wolverine claws as being able to cut through anything. All the things he failed to cut through was because he wasn't strong enough.

Gecko4lif
All the things he failed to cut through was because he wasn't strong enough.
Alot of the things he has cut through have been bullshit because he shouldnt have been strong enough.

Case in point. Thor.

D_Dude1210
With Hulk's strength, is there even any doubt that the claws would cut Supes/Orion?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
With Hulk's strength, is there even any doubt that the claws would cut Supes/Orion?

Supes no.
Boom tub orion no.
True form orion yes.

Nihilist
Hulk doesnt need adamantium blades to take on these two but with it,

You are a complete joke son.

carver9
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

Wow... so you are ignoring on panel showings because you do not like it? Wow. Like I said, wolverine has cut some of the most durable beings in mu and ignoring this is ignoring the characters history.

The Nuul
lol I knew Carv9 would say his typical shit.

Black bolt z
Hulk stomps.

paisapower
Supes solos .Much too fast to be hit ,then disintigrates hulks brain through his eyes leaving a empty husk behind that can be used as an unbreakable gag pinata.

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium Hulk. Omniverse explodes.

Space M ummy
Wow... so you are ignoring on panel showings because you do not like it? Wow. Like I said, wolverine has cut some of the most durable beings in mu and ignoring this is ignoring the characters history.

like bone claws wolverine cutting thanos? laughing

seriously though, I get what you're saying. Wolverine has cut through enough things that he really shouldn't be able to enough times that it's basically a non issue at this point.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by paisapower
Supes solos .Much too fast to be hit ,then disintigrates hulks brain through his eyes leaving a empty husk behind that can be used as an unbreakable gag pinata. Sure....

paisapower
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Sure....

Glad we agree

zeel

Wolverine also cut thanos which was also bad writing. logan should not be strong enough to wield the adamantium claws to cut a being with the durability of supes if not greater.

zeel
Originally posted by Space M ummy
like bone claws wolverine cutting thanos? laughing

seriously though, I get what you're saying. Wolverine has cut through enough things that he really shouldn't be able to enough times that it's basically a non issue at this point.

OMG was that bone claw wolverine lol.

hulk stabs their heads and wins!!!!!!!!!!!!11''

D_Dude1210

Don't know how you got "claws won't cut Supes/Orion" from my statement.

I actually was trying to say that the claws would undoubtedly cut them....

HULK SLASH!

The Pict
Originally posted by Nihilist
You are a complete joke son.

laughing out loud thumb up

Solidus Black
Superman solos. He is just too fast. Supes can blitz and Orion can snipe if he was bored

BattleMage
Originally posted by Solidus Black
Superman solos. He is just too fast. Supes can blitz and Orion can snipe if he was bored laughing out loud

Badabing
Hulk doesnt need adamantium blades to take on these two facepalm

I feel bad for you Carver.

FanBoy101
Aura has nothing to do with marvel classifying wolverine claws as being able to cut through anything.

wolverine has cut some of the most durable beings in mu and ignoring this is ignoring the characters history.

What?.. confused But but he failed to even scratch Juggernaut

KuRuPT Thanosi
I honestly see Hulk tearing these guys a new one...

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins. Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Based on? He's made of adamantium and he's more than strong enough on top of the healing factor here to rough these two up.

FanBoy101
He's made of adamantium and he's more than strong enough on top of the healing factor here to rough these two up. Good Point big grin

Prep-Man
Team.

He's made of adamantium and he's more than strong enough on top of the healing factor here to rough these two up. he's not really made of adamantium, just bones and claws.

carver9
Originally posted by FanBoy101
What?.. confused But but he failed to even scratch Juggernaut

Arre you really comparing these two peeps durability to the juggernaut?
Thor godblast didn't even tickle the juggernaut let alone register to him as an attack. Thor godblast would drop these two and easily.

Prep-Man
Orion solos.

horrorwolf
LOL...An Adamantium Hulk wipes the floor with these two. ESPECIALLY hand to hand.

Hell The Wendigo, Abomination, and even Thing almost does also in Hand to Hand.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Orion solos.

If anything Orion won't last beyond 3 strikes versus an adamantium Hulk in hand to hand.

Can SM still blitz? That's their only hope really.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by 753
Can SM still blitz? That's their only hope really.

Even then - with him forced to go hand to hand, there's literally nothing he can do to stop Hulk....much less the horrific edged damage Hulk would inflict....not to mention it only gets worse as time goes on.

Hulk is undefeatable here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
he's not really made of adamantium, just bones and claws. That's more than enough coupled wit his powers to turn him into a real monster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.