Elektra vs Spitfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Sai's for Elektra. Who wins?

Juk3n
it has begun, Elektra isn't durable enough to take a direct solid full speed blow, she's too squishy. A random encounter says Spitfire.

King Castle
i concur... although i feel that if Spitfire doesn't capitalizes on her speed off the bat Elektra has a small chance and a few wins due to TP..

YFZ 350
Oh lord Spitfire wins.

Juk3n
Originally posted by King Castle
i concur... although i feel that if Spitfire doesn't capitalizes on her speed off the bat Elektra has a small chance and a few wins due to TP..
i wouldnt say win, but elektra may be able to brace herself for an attack..not that it would help much.

jinzin
Originally posted by Juk3n
i wouldnt say win, but elektra may be able to brace herself for an attack..not that it would help much.

Again I have a hard time giving Spitfire a straight majority here.

Elektra's got TP/TK and some of the most wicked skill in Marvel and she's noncholant when doing most of it.

I'd say that I would see Spitfire pulling off the majority here if it was purely based on the fact that "she's a speedster"... but honestly her Blade fight gives massive pause for thought there.

Elektra can up her durability to tank optic blasts, super skrull punches, luke cage body slams, and even made herself bullet proof.

Considering how well Blade stood up, I don't think it's inplausible to see Elektra pulling out wins left and right here.

Of course I'll wait to see more proof from the Spitfire side of this debate... but since she hasn't had much back up in multi threads before this, I guess I won't hold my breath. erm

juggernaut74
Jinzin I thought you concluded Spitfire was holding back against Blade? Even though I don't see it.

King Castle
well if spitfires best fighting feat is Blade i gonna reconsider the winner in this fight

SasuOna
LOL Elektra reading her mind is only going to tell her Spitfire is going to rip her head off that much faster.
Elektra killing skrulls is nothing to ride home about even Black Panther can do that during Secret Invasion.
Her durability isn't hot either her getting punched by a skrull and not dying is because of the plot. not applicable in any way shape or form.
Shes also never tanked anything from Cage stop lying that was a Skrull and you know it.

This shouldn't be hard
peak human character=/= Superhuman character with Super speed

juggernaut74
Spitfire was killing Skrulls right and left ripping their throats out iirc.

jinzin
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Jinzin I thought you concluded Spitfire was holding back against Blade? Even though I don't see it.

I did... it still doesn't excuse all the damage Blade did to her or jumping over her blitz for that matter.

I feel it's like any given Spiderman fight, he holds back sure, but given his powerset, you still have people hitting him in the face and "spiderman holds back" isn't an answer for that.

jinzin
Originally posted by SasuOna
LOL Elektra reading her mind is only going to tell her Spitfire is going to rip her head off that much faster.
Elektra killing skrulls is nothing to ride home about even Black Panther can do that during Secret Invasion.
Her durability isn't hot either her getting punched by a skrull and not dying is because of the plot. not applicable in any way shape or form.
Shes also never tanked anything from Cage stop lying that was a Skrull and you know it.

This shouldn't be hard
peak human character=/= Superhuman character with Super speed

Uhhh no it wasn't. confused

At least I'm pretty sure that's what got confirmed when Logan noted that the real Elektra was the one involved in EOTS.

Elektra's deflected a bullet with her hand.
She punches through bullet proof armor...

Elektra's not peak human, so you're wrong yet again.

jinzin
And for reference I actually have no problems saying Elektra loses this fight.

We've never seen her up against a speedster so it's plausible.

But I WOULD like to see more feats/examples of Spitfire's prowess before I come to a decision about that.

Does anybody have any? The Spitfire I'm familiar with was from eons ago with the Invaders etc... I really haven't been keen on her as of late (I'm only assuming she has feats that have built this hype up).

Prep-Man
Spitfire.

Konton
Spitfire.

snoopdogg
Spitfire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.