Maul Vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/628772-wc4p10_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60352/1409484-heroicagex_men_cover_large.png

Gecko4lif
Colossus stomps

The Nuul
Geck, its clear that you know nothing about Maul.

Maul.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by The Nuul

Maul.

eh, maul has to decrease his intelligence to raise his strength. Colossus is very likely to be the better fighter/strategist at equivalent strength levels.

I'd give this to colossus.

King Castle
Maul is the dude from wildcats.. the bigger he gets the stronger he gets and the dumber he becomes.. causing him to be enraged... em i close?

its bn years since i read wildcats.

The Nuul
Maul traded blows with Majestic. Colossus cant do that. Maul grows bigger to become stronger and yes the smaller he is, the smarter.

Gecko4lif

Maul.
By the time maul is as strong as collosus he is going to be damn near infantile

King Castle
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
By the time maul is as strong as collosus he is going to be damn near infantile so you see maul being reduced to poop flinging?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by King Castle
so you see maul being reduced to poop flinging? As well as rolling on the ground flailing while yelling

Prep-Man
Maul is quite hard to put down when he's enraged. Majestic had a hard time putting him down.

Space M ummy
Maul traded blows with Majestic. Colossus cant do that. Maul grows bigger to become stronger and yes the smaller he is, the smarter.

I'd disagree. we've seen classic colossus (the class 75 version) "trade blows" with the hulk, she-hulk, gladiator, classic juggernaut, etc and he's more powerful now.

Maul isn't a speedster, so I'm not sure what he was doing fighting majestic (who clearly is).

we probably need more feats from maul to say for certain how this fight goes.

Prep-Man
He also went toe to toe with Lord Defile, who is uber strong.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He also went toe to toe with Lord Defile, who is uber strong.

I don't remember any appearances from defile that would put him over the likes of Sasquatch, Juggernaut, etc.

Colossus has taken on some huge bricks, and it's clear it takes a lot of physical force to put him down. Unfortunately for maul he's going to have to get and stay pretty dumb to hang with a colossus that can give and receive that kind of damage. Bad news for him is that colossus has been shown to be a pretty skilled fighter who fights with his head.

Another important thing to remember is that maul isn't the hulk. Just being angry isn't going to amp his strength. He's going to have to get BIG, and after a point being huge isn't a tactical advantage, it just makes you more vulnerable to take downs.

I'm still going with colossus here.

The Nuul
Its not a stompage for either fighter.

KingD19
Maul's gonna get really big, then Colossus is gonna punch him in the ear drum.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Space M ummy

Another important thing to remember is that maul isn't the hulk. Just being angry isn't going to amp his strength. He's going to have to get BIG, and after a point being huge isn't a tactical advantage, it just makes you more vulnerable to take downs.

Tell that to the ant I stepped on today wink

KingD19
Originally posted by Brutacus
Tell that to the ant I stepped on today wink

And that Ant wasn't insanely strong, durable, an incredible tactical fighter, and actively trying to beat you down. cool

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by KingD19
And that Ant wasn't insanely strong, durable, an incredible tactical fighter, and actively trying to beat you down. cool He is actually for his size, and he was trying to beat him down. Brutacus was just too much though.

KingD19
Shrink Brutacus down though, I bet that ants family will have some words for him.

Brutacus
And that Ant wasn't insanely strong, durable, an incredible tactical fighter, and actively trying to beat you down. cool

Incredible tactical fighter who Colossus????
You are joking right????
And yes a ant is superhumanly strong my friend smile.

Maul traded blows with majestic, something collossus wouldn't be able to do.
And how is colossus be able to hit maul in the eardrums???

KingD19
Originally posted by Brutacus
Incredible tactical fighter who Colossus????
You are joking right????
And yes a ant is superhumanly strong my friend smile.

Maul traded blows with majestic, something collossus wouldn't be able to do.
And how is colossus be able to hit maul in the eardrums???

Yes, if you read over the years, when fighting at full form, Colossus has pulled some nifty tricks out of his hat.

And I know an ant is superhumanly strong, but trying to make me sound dumb doesn't help your case. As you failed to state that it's proportionate, and compared to a full sized human, an ant is nothing.

Colossus traded blows with Gladiator and Juggernaut, I could just as easily say Maul couldn't do that.

And to hit a giant person in the ear drums(whose extremely dumb btw), climb up his body, then punch him in the ear. At the sizes he needs to be to hang with the tin man, a walk inside his ear is plausible.

Brutacus
Yes, if you read over the years, when fighting at full form, Colossus has pulled some nifty tricks out of his hat.

And I know an ant is superhumanly strong, but trying to make me sound dumb doesn't help your case. As you failed to state that it's proportionate, and compared to a full sized human, an ant is nothing.

Colossus traded blows with Gladiator and Juggernaut, I could just as easily say Maul couldn't do that.

And to hit a giant person in the ear drums(whose extremely dumb btw), climb up his body, then punch him in the ear. At the sizes he needs to be to hang with the tin man, a walk inside his ear is plausible.

Didn't try to make you sound dumb, don't have to wink .
Just made a joke you didn't like it I don't care :P.

Traded blows with juggernaut really now he did eek! .
Traded blows with gladiator hmm. (Ok I see where you getting at).

Nifty tricks? been reading x-men comics for over 20 years he mostly acts as the strong tank of the x-men used once a judo throw and a dropkick (don't know iff a dropkick is a skill set or move)?

So you would climb a gaint's leg who is not only super dumb but also super angry?????

Back to the ant iff a ant or fly is on your leg wouldn't you try to kill it with one hit like maul would do smile.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He is actually for his size, and he was trying to beat him down. Brutacus was just too much though.

Hey I'm a big guy.
Like 6 feet something and 209 lbs.
He almost had me but he fail since he tripped me and I landed with my beerbelly on his head.

Digi
Its not a stompage for either fighter.

This.

Wildstorm doesn't worry as much about quantifying strength levels, so it's honestly not the easiest comparison.

khazra
Maul was nowhere near his full size when he was on majestic's strength level and was still relatively coherent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.