Three men and a Bride (2012)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I dunno if this is actually happening but yeah, guessing by the film name Mary will be getting married

ADarksideJedi
I thought she got married in the last one?

steverules_2
No, Sylvia and Peter got married

The Nuul
Is this part of three men and a baby?

Impediment
Yeah. I bet Steve Guttenberg and Ted Danson are doing cartwheels right about now.

steverules_2
What about Tom? Although he is/was more successful than them

The Nuul
I dont think hes more successful than Ted.

steverules_2
How so?

Myth
Ted has been on very successful TV shows for the past 20 years, which I think is better than TV movies that Tom does like Jesse Stone. He has been way more relevant in the last 20 years.

The Nuul
Ted has won more awards, been in more successful TV shows and movies.

steverules_2
Interesting mmm

ADarksideJedi
Oh yea!But man those actors are pretty old to be doing a part three of the series.

steverules_2
You could have said the same about Harrison Ford doing a 4th Indy but it still worked...kinda...I mean it sucked sure but still you can see my point.

Doc Blake
I heard Guttenburg talking about this a while ago and wouldn't mind seeing it if they make it.

ADarksideJedi
Harrison Ford I think is getting too old for his parts that he is playing.

steverules_2
I think a third movie could work, but saying it could work doesn't mean it WILL work. For something like this I don't think their age matters cause they can still act...maybe, but yeah it could all come together.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by steverules_2
What about Tom? Although he is/was more successful than them

A bit weirdly off topic I know but I always thought Tom Selleck should have played Max Ray in a possible Centurions movie. Probably too late now but... big grin

SimonComics
The sequel nobody asked for!

The Nuul
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

Huh? Ford was in these movies?

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by The Nuul
Huh? Ford was in these movies?

She was replying to something steverules_2 said.

The Nuul
Ah.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

Fun fact: Tom Selleck actually turned down the role of Han Solo before Harrison accepted it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Fun fact: Tom Selleck actually turned down the role of Han Solo before Harrison accepted it.

That would have been odd, as Selleck is no where hear the lovable rogue as Ford is.

Also think of the repercussions. Ford could have not gone on to do Indiana Jones.

steverules_2
Tom as Han....I think his mustache coulda taken down the empire

The Nuul
That would be odd and Rob is right about the other stuff.

Give a man a Ferrari and he gets laid for a day. Teach a man how to grow Tom Selleck's mustache and he gets paid to get laid.

ADarksideJedi
Yea sorry about the confusion!

SimonComics
Originally posted by steverules_2
Tom as Han....I think his mustache coulda taken down the empire

Script time:

HAN SOLO, a charming rogue, awaits them at a table with his faithful sidekick CHEWBACCA. CHEWBACCA is an impressive specimen, seven feet of furry gorilla/bear mix, but HAN SOLO'S majestic MUSTACHE catches their eye.

OBI-WAN KENOBI
Oh crap Luke do you see that mustache?

LUKE SKYWALKER
We got this!

The EMPIRE is DEFEATED.

steverules_2
Originally posted by SimonComics
Script time:

HAN SOLO, a charming rogue, awaits them at a table with his faithful sidekick CHEWBACCA. CHEWBACCA is an impressive specimen, seven feet of furry gorilla/bear mix, but HAN SOLO'S majestic MUSTACHE catches their eye.

OBI-WAN KENOBI
Oh crap Luke do you see that mustache?

LUKE SKYWALKER
We got this!

The EMPIRE is DEFEATED.

The force is strong in his mustache, you know that'll probably be another re-release from Lucas

ADarksideJedi
Yes I was.It is pretty scary how the actors are really getting old.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

I believe it was for Indy and not Han.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by The Nuul
I believe it was for Indy and not Han.

You're right, I saw his screen test with the actress that plays Marian, I think its on the extras on the ROTLA dvd. Not his fault if he looks weird as Jones but then by then we'd all been exposed to Ford's so...

steverules_2
How was he in the screen test?

Lord Shadow Z
Probably the wrong choice of words but I 've definitely seen him act out the bar scene with Karen Allen (Marion). He left the project because of commitments to Magnum P.I.

steverules_2
How did he do as Indy in that scene?

Lord Shadow Z
Its not in the actual bar but here it is, its not the real Marion though :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSyHSgEbNng

steverules_2
Thanks, Selleck did pretty good...I actually liked his Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.