Midnighter vs Steve Rogers, Bruce Wayne & Slade Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
All gear, no prep. Just a random encounter. Who takes it?

StyleTime
The team wins quite stompishly.

Digi
Team, easily. There's a limit to his calculative ability, especially against opponents nearly as skilled as himself. The recent fight with Zealot is Exhibit A for that point.

In a non-prep scenario he'd take the majority off of anyone in this fight 1-v-1. But even two of them would be too much.

Prep-Man
Bat kick is all you need.

Bentley
Steve will beat him while saying "don't swear"

The Nuul
I'm the GODDAMN Batman! evil face

Don't swear. smile

Excuse me? no expression

King Castle
Originally posted by Digi
Team, easily. There's a limit to his calculative ability, especially against opponents nearly as skilled as himself. The recent fight with Zealot is Exhibit A for that point.

In a non-prep scenario he'd take the majority off of anyone in this fight 1-v-1. But even two of them would be too much. but what about the door option? sad

Paradigm
Slade would try and shag his daughter Jenny Q he likes kids...to much!

Digi
Originally posted by King Castle
but what about the door option? sad

Are we really giving MNer the Carrier for this fight? It doesn't really fall under standard equipment.

The Nuul
Stips....

"no prep. Just a random encounter".

There shouldnt be the carrier unless stated otherwise.

King Castle
Originally posted by Digi
Are we really giving MNer the Carrier for this fight? It doesn't really fall under standard equipment. hey, its not what i hear in other sites claiming it is standard. wink

Digi
hey, its not what i hear in other sites claiming it is standard. wink

Why would that have any relevance here? It's clearly not in the spirit, or letter, of the thread. Because hell, I'm practically herald level with the Carrier at my command.

King Castle
it doesnt. i just wanted to hear an argument for it being made. sad

Digi
it doesnt. i just wanted to hear an argument for it being made. sad

MNer clearly stomps with the Carrier. He could easily destroy chunks of the planet with the Carrier if needed. Or the entire universe if he was feeling really nasty, but of course that would also be a self-kill. Just create a door that transports the baby universe that powers it from its containment chamber. Presto, OHK to the universe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.