KMC Award For Best Rivalry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Feuds and beefs also apply. Rather than a seperate catergory (Fighting and Action), simply do one of each.

Ryu and Ken perfected the rivalry. Chris ended his decade-long feud with Al Wesker in a volcanic crater.

So...who has the best rivalry?

§P0oONY
yawn

Enough of these.

Scythe
My nominees:

Liquid Snake and Solid Snake

Sonic and myself

Ash and Gary

menokokoro
i would say grey fox and solid snake before liquid and solid snake, liquid is more of a downright enemy than a rival. while fox just wanted to fight him again, his old friend

§P0oONY
Ash and Gary never appeared in video games... The character's default names were Red and Blue.

menokokoro
oh, actually, id say big boss and ocelot. that is an awesome rivalry

Scythe

Nephthys
Xbox vs Playstation, Sega vs Nintendo, Scorpion vs Sub-Zero, Penis vs Vagina, Sonic vs Mario, Jack Thompson VS Gamers, Peter Molyneaux vs The Truth, Spy vs Spy, but of course none can top RED VS DOUCHEBLUE!

http://static.vgcats.com/super/images/080428.gif
http://static.vgcats.com/super/images/081015.gif

No End N Site
These rivalries!

http://www.g4g.it/g4g/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/marvel_vs_capcom_2_free_01.jpg

It's MAHVEL BAYBEE!!

Ridley_Prime
Link and Ganon, Samus and Ridley, Elites and Spartans, etc.

Kazenji
GDI and NOD

Cyner
Ky and Sol

Kyo and Iori

Phoenix3068
I like as a rivalry..

Juto vs. Crocell

They have a good rivalry because while they are on the same side (most of the time) Crocell see's Juto as the new guy and tries to show that he is better. Of course, nobody really ever proves they are better even though we all know in truth Juto stomps Crocell all over the yard ^o^

NCRotCA
Cain and Abel from Xenogears. The first man to arrive on the planet versus the first man to be born on it. The two beings who would go on to make contact with The Wave Existence and forever struggle against one another to achieve their purpose. A rivalry that spread over thousands of years and multiple incarnations of each individual. A rivalry that at times defined who each were, and drove their every action. Their story also acts as a powerful reimagining of the story of Cain and Abel from the Book of Genesis, full of religious symbology, and the complex account of the opposition they both faced made for a truly thrilling rivalry.

killermover
Mario and Bowser.

Sonic and Shadow.

NemeBro
Sol and Ky is pretty bawss, and has just the right amount of homoeroticism.

Bro SMASH
Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Badass rivalry there.

If I was asked this about a decade ago, I'd probably say Kyo and Iori but now, to me, it just didn't make that much sense.

Insomnia1234
Blazblue: Ragna vs Jin
Guilty Gear: Sol vs Ky
Justice vs Kliff
Street Fighter:Ryu vs Ken
KOF: Kyo vs Iori
Soul Calibur: Siegfried vs Nightmare
Darkstalkers: Morrigan vs Dimitri
MK: Sub zero vs Scorpion

Starcraft: Protoss vs Zerg
Tiberium Series: GDI vs Nod
Warhammer: Space Marine vs Chaos Marine
Red Alert: Allied vs Soviet

FFVII: Cloud vs Sephiroth

QuakeIII: Doom vs Ranger

MadMel
Most of these are enemies, not rivals per se.

Sonic and Knuckles are rivals, but not enemies. erm

Edit - just re-read the OP -.-'

Guess I can include -

Mother 3 - Lucas and Claus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.