Deadpool vs Team Batty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Cassandra Cain, Nightwing, Damian Wayne

1) melee

2) h2h only

3) standard fight

Juk3n
he's taken blades to the brain and kept fighting, i dont see how they put him down in h2h, well his durability is poor, but punches and kicks are not putting him down, nerve strikes are out, he has all the physical advantages, can't be read by marvels top move reader/copier. He simply outlast them in every fight.

King Castle
i was gonna say 3 days prep but we seen what DP foes with his,.. didnt seem fare.

King Castle
facepalm2

can i get unbias opinions on this thread, pls?

no outlandish statements, pls. i had enough of those, i want reasons and supported arguments.

debating above prepubescence

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deadpool-vs-nightwing-and-batgirl-and-robindamien-wayne/585883/?page=5

Prep-Man
DP.

King Castle
Originally posted by Prep-Man
DP. damn yuse!!
jr_shakefist

supported opinions, as in why you think so...

Dum Dum Dugan
interesting fight depends really. I can see the Bat's team running in trouble with there non use of lethal force, which make it impossiable for them to win. However assume for some odd reason they use lethal force, I then could see deadpools cis effect him, and make him take dumb shots he should not which could result in a KO. So I am torn, however based on cis deadpool should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.