Strongest character Empowered can beat with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
The twist is her suit instead of being made of a fragile material is made from the same material as Hulk's purple pants.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The twist is her suit instead of being made of a fragile material is made from the same material as Hulk's purple pants. you Fail yet again

Omega Vision
Originally posted by FanBoy101
you Fail yet again
Who are you and why should I care?

FanBoy101
Who are you and why should I care? I am your worst worst nightmare... stick out tongue Nah Just kdding, sorry dude I was just trying to get under yer skin...

Q99
The twist is her suit instead of being made of a fragile material is made from the same material as Hulk's purple pants.

Ah, no rips? She's pretty tough then.

Her strength is somewhere around 1-2 tons (she can throw a car, but with difficulty). Likewise with good endurance and agility. Her plasma bolts are pretty strong too (here's some average ones, but she's also punched right through armored robots with them).

Her main thing, really, is going to be toughness. Even as-is, she's had giant robots with feet bigger than her step on her, and ripped, she's survived 1-200 foot falls bruised by not seriously hurt. So her toughness is more in the line of maybe a class 30.

All that's assuming she doesn't go into 'angel mode'.

There's probably a fair number of mid-metas she could take like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.