Least obvious Marvel character capable of killing Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Most of us know that if Superman were to cross over into the Marvel universe that there would be some obvious choices for characters with the ability to kill him i.e Silver Surfer, Thor, Thanos, Dr. Strange, WWH Hulk, Sentry, Galactus and Tyrant to name just a few. So here is the twist. Which other, less high powered characters would be to bring about the untimely demise of the Man of Steel?

Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine

The Nuul
Omega Red.

Jim Profit
Firestar

Tha C-Master
Gorgon.

The Nuul
Creed with AD.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Most of us know that if Superman were to cross over into the Marvel universe that there would be some obvious choices for characters with the ability to kill him i.e Silver Surfer, Thor, Thanos, Dr. Strange, WWH Hulk, Sentry, Galactus and Tyrant to name just a few. So here is the twist. Which other, less high powered characters would be to bring about the untimely demise of the Man of Steel? Are the conditions a straight up fight KMC style? Because Richards and normal Doom would win too.

dmills
Jack Russell.

The Nuul
Terrier.

Krypto or the real dog?

Galan007
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine "Least obvious."

dmills
Originally posted by The Nuul
Terrier.

Krypto or the real dog?

LOL! No. This guy.

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/ZarroShmarro/588798-wolf1_super.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Galan007
"Least obvious." Jean Jacket Logan?

Galan007
Better.

Parmaniac
X-Ray (U-Foes)

Sr J-Bieb
Rough House

The Nuul
Jubilee

Parmaniac
Rick James

shokosugi
Spiderman

Tha C-Master
He already did.

http://www.supermantv.net/wallpaperbattles/spiderman/spider-man.jpg

uhuh

quanchi112
Speedball.

Parmaniac
Spider-man also defeated Superboy smile, true story.

Tha C-Master
Well he's out of their league anyways. The way he thrashed Firelord.

quanchi112
When Peter Parker wants you down you go down.

Tha C-Master
Even Thanos. shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Even Thanos. shifty Let's not get crazy here.

Tha C-Master
He already had Thanos arrested:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50835/998435-copthanos9yk_super.jpg

uhuh

The Nuul
Carv9.

I win.

Tha C-Master
I raise you a shokosugi because he is the best. uhuh

quanchi112

uhuh That's clearly a thanosi.

Tha C-Master
Thanos even had a cosmic cube. smile

quanchi112
Thanos even had a cosmic cube. smile The grass was wet and that thanosi needed work on his balance.

dmills

uhuh Take his ass to jail!

Parmaniac
Thanos even had a cosmic cube. smile And the Thano-copter

Tha C-Master
Can't forget the Thano-copter.

Galan007
Can't forget the Thano-copter. Or his 'dastardly' lines:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1289/42674054.th.jpg http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5225/22080707.th.jpg

ermmhappy

carver9
Nuul teamed up with Hulk

Colossus-Big C
Venom

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/kingLos16/000dyqzq.jpghttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/kingLos16/000dxs4f.jpghttp://www.4thletter.net/gavok/venom/vvs3.jpg

Tha C-Master
^ Superman has a serious problem with Spider-Man related characters.

Nuul and Carver are buddies, who would have thunk?

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Venom

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/kingLos16/000dyqzq.jpghttp://www.4thletter.net/gavok/venom/vvs3.jpg

I loved that comic. Why would dc put superman against hulk if they don't even think supes could beat venom or jean grey... it doesn't make sense. Dc didn't do superman any justice during that crossover.

CosmicComet
Spiderman has his number son.

King Castle
funny if you imagine superman flying over a building where leech is located in and Supes loses his powers and falls to his death...

Leech not just a mutant nullifier

carver9
^ Superman has a serious problem with Spider-Man related characters.

Nuul and Carver are buddies, who would have thunk?

SERIOUS PRoBLEMS.

Venom took on both supes and spidey at the same time.

Damn.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
I loved that comic. Why would dc put superman against hulk if they don't even think supes could beat venom or jean grey... it doesn't make sense. Dc didn't do superman any justice during that crossover. Except that he has beaten Hulk in the same crossover and Juggs too.

I repeat my real nominee: X-Ray (U-Foes)

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Except that he has beaten Hulk in the same crossover and Juggs too.

I repeat my real nominee: X-Ray (U-Foes)

That's kind of different though. The hulk fight was voted on whereas the other fights was dc ande marvel opinion of the outcome.

Supes and juggernaut fight never came to a decision... the only thing they showed was supes hitting juggernaut with a sneak attack.

-Pr-
I loved that comic. Why would dc put superman against hulk if they don't even think supes could beat venom or jean grey... it doesn't make sense. Dc didn't do superman any justice during that crossover.

facepalm

"marvel" is not one person.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
facepalm

"marvel" is not one person.

That makes it even worse. I know that it was a company wide decision and it was a decision that both company's agreed upon.

-Pr-
That makes it even worse. I know that it was a company wide decision and it was a decision that both company's agreed upon.

but it isn't. it's not a "company wide" decision. none of those crossovers are. a writer is bacially told (by his boss) "make superman fight venom. don't f*ck it up".

it's nothing even close to what you're saying it is.

Starscream M
but it isn't. it's not a "company wide" decision. none of those crossovers are. a writer is bacially told (by his boss) "make superman fight venom. don't f*ck it up".

it's nothing even close to what you're saying it is. it still happened dood

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
it still happened dood

and?

The Nuul
Its not even canon.

Parmaniac
it still happened dood and it's non canon dood

But I agree it happend evil face

Starscream M
and? I think you should accept it for what it ix

The Nuul
LOL @ Bruces's trolling. He knows its not canon.

-Pr-
I think you should accept it for what it ix

a non-canon piece of sh*t that has no bearing on any canon comic? i do.

carver9

it's nothing even close to what you're saying it is.

Huh?

You think one person had something to do with the outcome of that battle? That's like me saying one person had something to do with the thor and supes fight when all in all, it was voted on by numerous members and they came to a decision that supes would win in a fight against thor.

One person never have the say so of a crossover fight, especially a high ranked character like superman.

Now, I agree, supes should have owned venom.

rotiart
Ghost rider?
Slapstick is considered magical right? Maybe his attacks could hurt superman?
Magik?

-Pr-
Huh?

You think one person had something to do with the outcome of that battle? That's like me saying one person had something to do with the thor and supes fight when all in all, it was voted on by numerous members and they came to a decision that supes would win in a fight against thor.

One person never have the say so of a crossover fight, especially a high ranked character like superman.

Now, I agree, supes should have owned venom.

not what i said.

the writer is told "have character x fight character y. character x wins."

thats basically it. if the writer is given the job, then they're obviously trusted enough to do a decent job, even if they go and straight f*ck it up, they were supposed to do it right in the first place.

it isn't a company wide decision. far from it. that's why writers within the same companies all have their own opinions of characters.

carver9
not what i said.

thats basically it. if the writer is given the job, then they're obviously trusted enough to do a decent job, even if they go and straight f*ck it up, they were supposed to do it right in the first place.

it isn't a company wide decision. far from it. that's why writers within the same companies all have their own opinions of characters.

Do you think the person that wrote the story was familiar with both venom and supes?

Are you also disputing the superman and jean grey fight?

Tha C-Master
SERIOUS PRoBLEMS.

Venom took on both supes and spidey at the same time.

Damn. Yea well he wouldn't beat Spider-Man, maybe Supes, but Spider-Man is pushing it.Originally posted by -Pr-
not what i said.

it isn't a company wide decision. far from it. that's why writers within the same companies all have their own opinions of characters. True. I used to hate that, "Well Marvel thinks..." argument.

Spider-Man still has his number though. uhuh

carver9
Yea well he wouldn't beat Spider-Man, maybe Supes, but Spider-Man is pushing it. True. I used to hate that, "Well Marvel thinks..." argument.

Spider-Man still has his number though. uhuh

Lol... I agree, spidey latest showings against venom makes me believe that he can't beat spidey.

I also hate the marvel thinks arguments as well BUT these types of fights are kind of different since they are crossover and they are the closest and only thing that we have to reference out how a fight would go between two characters (even though its none canon).

carver9
Example... surfer and galactus invading dc... everything that happened in that comic, I can see it happening foreal. Surfer punking orion and ripping through apokalypse, darkseid one shotting surfer, and darkseid attacks doing next to nothing to galactus (wasn't that precrisis darkseid?)

psycho gundam
magneto

Colossus-Big C
namor submerged

carver9
Superman STOMPS namor after a long fight.

Tha C-Master
Magneto is a good one, but is it really a stomp if it takes a very long time to beat someone? (In regards to Namor.)

Also Marvel vs. DC is still writer based (and fan based). I just meant in general when people treat fights as the absolute truth instead of a story meant to entertain the masses (the majority of it not being guys like us).

-Pr-
Do you think the person that wrote the story was familiar with both venom and supes?

Are you also disputing the superman and jean grey fight?

obviously not.

lol, of course i am. the x-men aren't in the class of the jla in the slightest.

Superman STOMPS namor after a long fight.

do you count 30 seconds as being "long"?

Tha C-Master
In a fight yea. Especially against someone who can fight FTL.

Black bolt z
Aunt May's Purse.

No holder.

carver9
obviously not.

lol, of course i am. the x-men aren't in the class of the jla in the slightest.

do you count 30 seconds as being "long"?

I just think writers have different perceptions of each character (because most of us see things from fans point of view aka favorite character).

Example, the xmen... some writers see the xmen as one of the most powerful team that has ever existed.

Another example... wolverine, numerous of writers consider him one of the most dangerous beings on the planet. Look at the time when rulk was fighting the heroins... they put wolverine on dooms and magneto level. Read what thor say about wolvy during their scuffle, or how about the infinite gauntlet, wolvy against was marked as one of the most deadly and should have been the last man standing during the thanos battle. Hell, everyone relied on him to finish the battle and they had people like thor and hulk there. I can go on for days about this.

On kmc... wolverine wouldn't last a second in a fight against the people that I just named but comics say other wise because writers see these characters in a different tier than what us fans do. We base things off of high showings ignoring the norm. Like me, in a fight on kmc, I would give glads a 9/10 against someone like masterson but masterson was a challenge to gladiator.

On kmc people give superman a high majority against wondy but comics states otherwise.

What we think about characters, writers thinks completely different of them.

By the way, you have to completely ignore everything about namor to say that supes could beat him in 30 seconds.

carver9
In a fight yea. Especially against someone who can fight FTL.

Every character in comics can fight faster than light on kmc.

You haven't heard about this?

Black bolt z
Every character in comics can fight faster than light on kmc.

You haven't heard about this? Thor,superman,surfer,sentry,WW....sounds only like high heralds to me.

Omega Vision

Example, the xmen... some writers see the xmen as one of the most powerful team that has ever existed.

Who said that?

No sane writer would put Wolverine in the same threat class as Hulk or Thor.

Who are you referring to exactly? I don't think even Diana's most hardcore fans give her the majority over Superman with her standard gear (full gear is another story)

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thor,superman,surfer,sentry,WW....sounds only like high heralds to me.

Stardust, firelord, captain marvel, black adam, wonder woman, hell, even quick silver, thanos has ftl reflexes, supergirl, powergirl, darkseid have ftl reflexes (from what I hear), beta ray bill, gladiator, nova prime, I have even heard people say magneto has ftl feats, and the list goes on.

Light speed is childs play.

Black bolt z
Stardust, firelord, captain marvel, black adam, wonder woman, hell, even quick silver, thanos has ftl reflexes, supergirl, powergirl, darkseid have ftl reflexes (from what I hear), beta ray bill, gladiator, nova prime, I have even heard people say magneto has ftl feats, and the list goes on.

Light speed is childs play. Theres mabye 2 people of there not high herald.

So besides quicksilver whos only power is speed pretty much only high heralds and very very few mid heralds.

Omega Vision
Example... surfer and galactus invading dc... everything that happened in that comic, I can see it happening foreal. Surfer punking orion and ripping through apokalypse, darkseid one shotting surfer, and darkseid attacks doing next to nothing to galactus (wasn't that precrisis darkseid?)
No. It was in the early nineties.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Who said that?

No sane writer would put Wolverine in the same threat class as Hulk or Thor.

Who are you referring to exactly? I don't think even Diana's most hardcore fans give her the majority over Superman with her standard gear (full gear is another story)

I edited my post about the wondy and superman fight... she could pull some wins and she could possibly make it 4/10.

Well, read the infinite gauntlet... wolverine was the key factor in thanos destruction. Read what doctor strange tells wolvey on the roof and wolvy in a comic IS a threat to both hulk AND thor.

As for the xmen comment, it has been said numerous of times.

Black bolt z
I edited my post about the wondy and superman fight... she could pull some wins and she could possibly make it 4/10.

Well, read the infinite gauntlet... wolverine was the key factor in thanos destruction. Read what doctor strange tells wolvey on the roof and wolvy in a comic IS a threat to both hulk AND thor.

As for the xmen comment, it has been said numerous of times. True.

Wolverine had absoluely no factor in it.Wolverine is never a threat to thanos.Especially in IG.

Omega Vision

As for the xmen comment, it has been said numerous of times.
My recollection of Infinity Gauntlet was Thanos's downfall was his own choice to let the gauntlet go, after which time Nebula took it.

You sure you aren't referring to a What If?

Well it was never true, and I'd question the reasoning of whatever writer stated as such.

carver9
Theres mabye 2 people of there not high herald.

So besides quicksilver whos only power is speed pretty much only high heralds and very very few mid heralds.

Let me continue...

Lol... I'm willing to bet that if flash fought everone that we named at the speed of light, none of them would be able to keep up with him, let alone tag him and yes, this goes for gladiator also even though he has flown 100 times the speed of light.

Light speed is a big deal in comics and people/fans pick up anything from a comiic and throw it off as a light speed showing. That's why people tend to debate that thor could tag the flash when all in all, flash would walk all over thor with his "light speed" combat.

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod; after he scans him for weakness, he comes up with a lethal solution for dealing with his target...its lights out after that.

illadelph12
I'd say least obvious, as in being obscure and possibly powerful enough to pull it off, is probably Mikhail Rasputin. He's a relatively unknown character but was very powerful with exotic energy powers and iirc, matter manipulation as well. His powers weren't very well defined though.

Black bolt z
Let me continue...

Lol... I'm willing to bet that if flash fought everone that we named at the speed of light, none of them would be able to keep up with him, let alone tag him and yes, this goes for gladiator also even though he has flown 100 times the speed of light.

Light speed is a big deal in comics and people/fans pick up anything from a comiic and throw it off as a light speed showing. That's why people tend to debate that thor could tag the flash when all in all, flash would walk all over thor with his "light speed" combat. Because flash has shown to be able to go trillions of times the speed of light.

And speed is his only power.People who have speed as their only power tend to be faster.

I say he can.Flash could blitz thor.But it doesn't change the fact that thor has FTL reflexes.

carver9
My recollection of Infinity Gauntlet was Thanos's downfall was his own choice to let the gauntlet go, after which time Nebula took it.

You sure you aren't referring to a What If?

Well it was never true, and I'd question the reasoning of whatever writer stated as such.

I know wolverine wasn't a threat but again, before the fight began, he wasw the key factor in killing thanos.

I know its not true but again, writers see characters in a different perception than we do.

carver9
Because flash has shown to be able to go trillions of times the speed of light.

And speed is his only power.People who have speed as their only power tend to be faster.

I say he can.Flash could blitz thor.But it doesn't change the fact that thor has FTL reflexes.

The feat that you are using as a trillion of times light speed... the writer stated that flash was going under the speed of light. That's a kmc caculation.

embarrasment

I completely disagree with your comment about thor tagging flash and I have a question... if thor is faster than light and wolverine was too fast for him in their fight, what does that make wolvey speed?

Also, what feats are you using that clarify thor as a light speedster?

Black bolt z
The feat that you are using as a trillion of times light speed... the writer stated that flash was going under the speed of light. That's a kmc caculation.

embarrasment

I completely disagree with your comment about thor tagging flash and I have a question... if thor is faster than light and wolverine was too fast for him in their fight, what does that make wolvey speed?

Also, what feats are you using that clarify thor as a light speedster? It doesn't matter what the right states.If what the writer wrote is actually that fast....on panel>writer statement

Thor can be faster then light. He isn't always portrayed that fast or uses his speed.

I know theres a scan somewhere but i'm just about to do homework.

carver9
It doesn't matter what the right states.If what the writer wrote is actually that fast....on panel>writer statement

Thor can be faster then light. He isn't always portrayed that fast or uses his speed.

I know theres a scan somewhere but i'm just about to do homework.

That's is exactly why I said that everyone can go light speed, because of statements like "it doesn't matter what writers state". If a writer states that flash is going under the speed of light in a scan that you use as a debate, why ignore it. The narrator clearly states that flash evacuated a city in less than the speed of light yet people get trillions of times the speed of light out of something that already have a speed given to us by the writer... that's kind of crazy.

Again, if wolvy was to fast for thor what does that make his speed? People use thor slapping blast as a light speed combat scenerio or him tagging speedsters (well people that they presume attacking thor at light speed) as evidence that the character has light speed reaction but doesn't everyone have these types of feats including people like hulk, spiderman and wolvy... why aren't they marked as light speedsters? Because they aren't high heralds huh?

Black bolt z
That's is exactly why I said that everyone can go light speed, because of statements like "it doesn't matter what writers state". If a writer states that flash is going under the speed of light in a scan that you use as a debate, why ignore it. The narrator clearly states that flash evacuated a city in less than the speed of light yet people get trillions of times the speed of light out of something that already have a speed given to us by the writer... that's kind of crazy.

Again, if wolvy was to fast for thor what does that make his speed? People use thor slapping blast as a light speed combat scenerio or him tagging speedsters (well people that they presume attacking thor at light speed) as evidence that the character has light speed reaction but doesn't everyone have these types of feats including people like hulk, spiderman and wolvy... why aren't they marked as light speedsters? Because they aren't high heralds huh? If a writer writes how fast the character is going without bothering to figure out how fast it actually is and then says that he was going under light speed.Its his fault as they made the mistake.The comic is more proof then his statements.

No because thor doesn't always fight at FTL.He probably fights at FTL the least.But he can still fight FTL.

carver9
If a writer writes how fast the character is going without bothering to figure out how fast it actually is and then says that he was going under light speed.Its his fault as they made the mistake.The comic is more proof then his statements.

No because thor doesn't always fight at FTL.He probably fights at FTL the least.But he can still fight FTL.

Well with that said... wolverine can go 1500 mps.

Black bolt z
Well with that said... wolverine can go 1500 mps. Not even a fraction the speed of light.

carver9
Not even a fraction the speed of light.

I know it isn't but its enough for me to believe that people like spiderman or slade or cap being unable to land a lick. I can do better than that though. Wolverine = light speed. Cyclops shot an optic blast at him point blank, he side stepped the first one and cyclop shot another optic blast at him and he slapped it clean out of the way of his face with a sword.

Omega Vision
I know wolverine wasn't a threat but again, before the fight began, he wasw the key factor in killing thanos.

I know its not true but again, writers see characters in a different perception than we do.
And once more I think you're referring to a What If?

-Pr-
I know it isn't but its enough for me to believe that people like spiderman or slade or cap being unable to land a lick. I can do better than that though. Wolverine = light speed. Cyclops shot an optic blast at him point blank, he side stepped the first one and cyclop shot another optic blast at him and he slapped it clean out of the way of his face with a sword.

cyclops blast isn't light speed. sure, there are a few badly informed statements saying it is, but the majority of evidence says it isn't.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
namor submerged

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Nimrod; after he scans him for weakness, he comes up with a lethal solution for dealing with his target...its lights out after that.

lol

carver9
cyclops blast isn't light speed. sure, there are a few badly informed statements saying it is, but the majority of evidence says it isn't.

There are more scans saying that it is light speed vs scans saying that its not. Wolverine was point blank range at cykes optic blast and side stepped one of them and slapped the other out if the way with a sword.

Does this make his reflexes sub light or light speed?

Omega Vision
There are more scans saying that it is light speed vs scans saying that its not.
Carver you really shouldn't talk out of your ass like that.

blink, loa, shadowcat, maybe vanisher

carver9
And once more I think you're referring to a What If?

Naah, it wasn't a what if... this really happened. Read the dialog that the narriator said when he clawed thanos in the chest.

carver9
Carver you really shouldn't talk out of your ass like that.

Huh?

No I'm not.

Two instances of cykes optic blast being light speed:

When he was aiding the fantastic four
When he was fighting against the twins aurora and north star

There are others... can't think of them.

I can only think of one instance where it was stated not to go the speed of light.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
magneto magneto is an obvious answer uhuh

Originally posted by Galan007
Or his 'dastardly' lines:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1289/42674054.th.jpg http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5225/22080707.th.jpg

ermmhappy it depresses me that this was written by an adult

-Pr-
There are more scans saying that it is light speed vs scans saying that its not. Wolverine was point blank range at cykes optic blast and side stepped one of them and slapped the other out if the way with a sword.

Does this make his reflexes sub light or light speed?

actually no, there are not. there is a veritable MOUNTAIN of scans that suggest his beams are not faster than light. where-as what, there are five, six scans in the last 40 years that say they are?

and the northstar one is ambiguous at best.

basilisk
Dazzler - she would convert sound from passing cars into a flash of red wavelength light which depowers him. Then she zaps him with a narrow beam laser through the head.

The Wrecker - blow to the head with enchanted crowbar causing fatal brain damage.

The Hood - magic.

Jennifer Kale - magic.

Zombie Quicksilver - zombie virus

Harald Jaekelsson

Sunstroke - absorbs solar energy, blasts him with red solar energy.

X-Ray - red sunlight or maybe kryptonite wavelengths

Radioactive Man - energy absorption/red wavelengths, maybe kryptonite wavelengths

Purple Man - pheremones, like what Poison Ivy did to Supes. Orders him to kill himself.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by King Castle
funny if you imagine superman flying over a building where leech is located in and Supes loses his powers and falls to his death...

Leech not just a mutant nullifier

thumb up

tru-marvell
Monica Rambeau....
Kitty Pride
Vision
Sandman

the ninjak
Bullseye with vampire teeth he stole from Blade's house.

Originally posted by tru-marvell
Monica Rambeau....
Kitty Pride
Vision
Sandman rambeau is actually a fairly common answer to his powers, sandman probably couldn't do it

The Nuul
Putting Rhino on Supes team would kill him.

that's true

rotiart
Someone with a mystical blade say... Black knight? Drop the surprise. Bam!

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
sandman probably definately couldn't do it

The Nuul
Midnighter!

Starscream M
Midnighter! he wouldn't be able to kill supes without prep of some kind

OneDumbG0
Midnighter! Marvel character. Originally posted by basilisk
Dazzler - she would convert sound from passing cars into a flash of red wavelength light which depowers him. Then she zaps him with a narrow beam laser through the head. This reminds me of when Black Lightning changed the color of his lightning to red lightning to zap Kryptonians. That made less sense than what you're proposing.

The Nuul
Oh yeah marvel.

Konton
Oracle convinces the world Superman killed Lane.
Superman kills himself.

Uriel005
hmmm... Psylocke might be able to get the jump on him.

OneDumbG0
Not that I'm doing any better... but we're all coming up with some pretty generic answers. Magic... telepathy... kryptonite... sunlight manip...

I think those methods are pretty obvious. What's less obvious?

phasing his skull into objects, teleportation dismemberement, breaking the atomic bonds in his body

Verlysploot

basilisk
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I think those methods are pretty obvious. What's less obvious?

Cormick Grimshaw (Pipeline) - Genoshan mutate who could turn people into bits of electronic information and digitize them. He digitizes Superman, downloads him on to a 64GB flash drive, erases it with DOD level wiping algorithm, smashes it with a hammer, and tosses the remains into a fire. That is the end of Superman.

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
phasing his skull into objects, teleportation dismemberement, breaking the atomic bonds in his body

If it were that easy than any matter manipulator would be unstoppable except for other manipulators and even then it comes down to who gets the jump on who. Since it's obviously not the case as the Silver Surfer does indeed fight enemies without manip whom he intends to destroy we can assume that there are other factors that make matter manip not be the be all end all of a fight. I mean even with CIS there are enough characters with manip that someone should have figured out that breaking molecular bonds would kill their enemy

Parmaniac
Someone who works in a gas station he

Originally posted by Uriel005
If it were that easy than any matter manipulator would be unstoppable except for other manipulators and even then it comes down to who gets the jump on who. Since it's obviously not the case as the Silver Surfer does indeed fight enemies without manip whom he intends to destroy we can assume that there are other factors that make matter manip not be the be all end all of a fight. I mean even with CIS there are enough characters with manip that someone should have figured out that breaking molecular bonds would kill their enemy You're right, it's not CIS, it's PIS and matter manipulators would be indeed unstoppable without it, unless their targets had some way to counter it. We've already seen that SM can be crippled and defeated by being phased into matter and on that ocasion his skull wasnt left phased in. Same goes for shadowcat and WWH. Blink actually defeated King Hyperion and his phasing response to her attacks indicated she might be able to dismember him with it.

Omega Vision
Someone who works in a gas station he
Mindset?

Parmaniac
Mindset? ?

Omega Vision
?
He works at a gas station.

Parmaniac
to rob something ≠ working

Omega Vision
to rob something ≠ working
But if you rob it every day it becomes like a job.

Mindset
I work at a sporting goods store, actually. sneer

but do you rob it everyday?

Black bolt z
Aunt May's Purse.

No holder. My stance stands.

Black bolt z
Even Thanos. shifty I can so see Peter thrashing thanos like he did firelord.

Tha C-Master
I can so see Peter thrashing thanos like he did firelord. He already took care of Thanos, the scrub.

I wonder if he'd web up Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.