Most Balanced and adaptive team - can you do better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sockittome
7 characters any Universe no one above Thor level-Surfer is banned due to no prick.

Lobo (Wolverine type)
Flash (Speedster)
Spiderman (Agile all rounder)
Zatanna (useful token female)
Energy Supes (Energy Manipulator and Brick)
Thor (more magic and a brick)
Reed Richards (Tech and planning)

Would love to have Warlock (Adam) in as well but could only pick 7

Desaad
Orion of the New Gods (Brick/versatility/energy manipulation)

Zoom (not prof) (Speedster of a higher order)

Resurrection Man (hyper adaptive)

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (superb energy manipulator and leader)

Beta Ray Bill (Magic, Brick, energy manipulation, consummate fighter)

Querl Dox, Brainiac 5 (tech, planning)

Martian Manhunter (telepath, everything else)

Sockittome
Originally posted by Desaad
Orion of the New Gods (Brick/versatility/energy manipulation)

Zoom (not prof) (Speedster of a higher order)

Resurrection Man (hyper adaptive)

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (superb energy manipulator and leader)

Beta Ray Bill (Magic, Brick, energy manipulation, consummate fighter)

Querl Dox, Brainiac 5 (tech, planning)

Martian Manhunter (telepath, everything else)

No token female? I actually like a lot of your choices, our teams in conflict would be great, no Magic besides Bill?

Galan007
Originally posted by Sockittome
7 characters any Universe no one above Thor level-Surfer is banned due to no prick.

Lobo (Wolverine type)
Flash (Speedster)

Would love to have Warlock (Adam) in as well but could only pick 7 You need a psi.

Sockittome
Originally posted by Galan007
You need a psi.

Fair comment.... But, Who to lose... I can't lose Spidey, he beats heralds ;-)

TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman: extreme technopath...great strength and durability...extremely hard to kill.

Nimrod: Nearly indestructible (can reconstruct from near complete destruction)...can adapt to enemy powers/abilities...can scan opponent for weaknesses and come up with a weapon capable of killing his foes.

Super Skrull: great variety of abilities...good durability...more ruthless with his power than the Fantastic Four.

Absorbing Man: can copy enemy powers/abilities and use them against said foes...enough said.

Loki: High end magic user...very difficult to kill...excellent durability.

Rachel Summers (Pheonix): Very high end telepath...very powerful telekinesis ability.

Doctor Doom: Perhaps the greatest of the "Prep God" characters in comics...enough said.

smile

batdude123
Batman
Superman
Green Lantern
Flash
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

Sockittome
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman: extreme technopath...great strength and durability...extremely hard to kill.

Nimrod: Nearly indestructible (can reconstruct from near complete destruction)...can adapt to enemy powers/abilities...can scan opponent for weaknesses and come up with a weapon capable of killing his foes.

Super Skrull: great variety of abilities...good durability...more ruthless with his power than the Fantastic Four.

Absorbing Man: can copy enemy powers/abilities and use them against said foes...enough said.

Loki: High end magic user...very difficult to kill...excellent durability.

Rachel Summers (Pheonix): Very high end telepath...very powerful telekinesis ability.

Doctor Doom: Perhaps the greatest of the "Prep God" characters in comics...enough said.

smile

I like your choices, you've gone for a full on powerhouse team.......

It's a way to go definately, I think the flash full on no PIS or CIS could do a lot of damage to your team before they could react in some scenarios. I still dig your choices a lot though.

Sockittome
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman
Superman
Green Lantern
Flash
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

Bwahahahahaha :-) Nuff said lol.

Konton
You need a psi.

Zatanna provides measurably resistance and telepathic power on her own. She's teg tou'd J'onn twice, astral projected into a world wide search that ended successfully in two panels, and managed to mindwipe half of DC.

Sockittome
Originally posted by Konton
Zatanna provides measurably resistance and telepathic power on her own. She's teg tou'd J'onn twice, astral projected into a world wide search that ended successfully in two panels, and managed to mindwipe half of DC.

Fair comment I was worried that in someways she's over powered. In truth she can beat almost anyone pis and cis removed. As can Flash of course.

TheLordofMurder
I like your choices, you've gone for a full on powerhouse team.......

It's a way to go definately, I think the flash full on no PIS or CIS could do a lot of damage to your team before they could react in some scenarios. I still dig your choices a lot though.

Thanks! smile

TheLordofMurder
Btw...

I think Nimrod or Loki could kill Zatanna very rapidly...

Sockittome
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Btw...

I think Nimrod or Loki could kill Zatanna very rapidly...

No doubt; but, it's a team and with teams the ohers defend, I mean Thor would handle Loki whilst many of the others would dismantle Nimrod... But that's only one possible and the problem in comic fights is the right character always fights the right one in the end for the good guys to win. Who knows how a match as close as many of these teams would go.

Galan007
Here's my list...

Zoom
Shaman Nate
Beta Ray Bill
Firestorm
Doom
Lobo
Superman (Tangent)

Konton
Fair comment I was worried that in someways she's over powered. In truth she can beat almost anyone pis and cis removed. As can Flash of course.

Well her limits have been written in such a way that at her most powerful she can project massive amounts of energy, distort reality on as large an environment as the moon, immobilize high heralds with her most basic spell, and damage sun eaters.

The problem she faces, and this has been emphasized in her current ongoing quite a bit, is that all her magic is improvised and is wholly dependent on her creativity and ability to focus. When confronted with the Royal Flush gang, she couldn't fly right away because she was caught off guard and needed to mobilize a body of water to catch her. However, after regaining composure, she had no problem zipping around in the air and wrapping them all up in a billboard with a clap of the hands. With these limitations in place, we oftentimes see her doing silly things like turning what would be harmful obstructions (speeding cars, bullets, or what have you) into butterflies and walls into pillows.

This isn't to say that at her base levels she's weak, she's been trumping demons in their own dimensions lately- and casually so.

Desaad
No token female? I actually like a lot of your choices, our teams in conflict would be great, no Magic besides Bill?

Was that a requirement, the token female?

If so switch out Martian Manhunter for Tomorrow Woman -- high level sci and telekinetic.

The thing is you put a limit on things at a "Thor" level -- Zatanna is arguably above most top tiers in some ways, in that she's an insane plot device, but she's so damn vulnerable that in terms of effectiveness it's hard to peg her. Yeah, in one appearance she stops Despero with a word or manipulates reality planetoid wide, but in another she gets the crap kicked out of her by the Joker or Deathstroke.

Were it a team I was writing or reading about, I would have put someone like Jason Blood/Etrigan or Zauriel on there, but neither of them is really going to come close to the raw power of Beta Ray Bill, and he's going to have an increased resistence to magic anyway, making him a decent opponent for any straight up mage you want to throw into the mix. Meanwhile, the best of the pure mages - Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Nabu - they're above your power limit.

Resurrection Man would be especially difficult, and is a great counter (I think) for your choice of Lobo (who himself is arguably above Thor level, if you include the blood cloning thing). He's basically infinitely adaptive, which I think is fun and allows for a lot of creative possibilities.

Desaad
Well her limits have been written in such a way that at her most powerful she can project massive amounts of energy, distort reality on as large an environment as the moon, immobilize high heralds with her most basic spell, and damage sun eaters.

Yeah, for the most part she's a plot device of a character, but that isn't how her limits are ALWAYS written.

You'll recall Reign in Hell, where it took everything she had to put Lobo down, and she spoke of a 'price' she had to pay for the spells she was using. The specific goal of that series was to put limitations on characters like her and Black Alice (who for a short while could only take powers from those in close proximity, though Gail Simone handily ignored that).

Her appearance in JLA: Obsidian Age also made clear that she had a number of limitations, with her shouting "That's not how magic works!" on more than one occasion, the Ray finding a way past magic (which was pretty awesome), etc. And yet in that same arc Gammanae using Zatanna's powers turned Promethium into paper.

Stuff like that, fun as it is in a team book situation, I think is a large part of why magic books almost never succeed. No rules, no structure, so tension is impossible to generate. How can you feel scared for a character can get out of anything through any plot device?

"Often" or "In the latest issue of her ongoing series" ? smile

dmills
Nova Prime: Leadership
Mantis: Skilled Martial Artist and resident Telepath
High Evolutionary: Prep/Big gun (as needed)
Captain Universe: Muscle/versatility
Wraith (Annihilation Conquest) Stealth missions/guerrilla tactics
Kl'rt: Espionage/muscle/guerrilla tactics

We'd phuck any team up. wink

Sockittome
Here's my list...

Zoom
Shaman Nate
Beta Ray Bill
Firestorm
Doom
Lobo
Superman (Tangent)

Come on Big G reasons for each, don't be half assed ;-) let's have your justifications. Bythe way I like your choices. Firestorm in particular makes a lot of sense.Originally posted by Konton

The problem she faces, and this has been emphasized in her current ongoing quite a bit, is that all her magic is improvised and is wholly dependent on her creativity and ability to focus. When confronted with the Royal Flush gang, she couldn't fly right away because she was caught off guard and needed to mobilize a body of water to catch her. However, after regaining composure, she had no problem zipping around in the air and wrapping them all up in a billboard with a clap of the hands. With these limitations in place, we oftentimes see her doing silly things like turning what would be harmful obstructions (speeding cars, bullets, or what have you) into butterflies and walls into pillows.

This isn't to say that at her base levels she's weak, she's been trumping demons in their own dimensions lately- and casually so.

I remember waaaaay back pre first crisis it was genearlly acepted she was the most powerful leaguer. Her matter manip is second to none really.

Was that a requirement, the token female?

If so switch out Martian Manhunter for Tomorrow Woman -- high level sci and telekinetic.

The thing is you put a limit on things at a "Thor" level -- Zatanna is arguably above most top tiers in some ways, in that she's an insane plot device, but she's so damn vulnerable that in terms of effectiveness it's hard to peg her. Yeah, in one appearance she stops Despero with a word or manipulates reality planetoid wide, but in another she gets the crap kicked out of her by the Joker or Deathstroke.

Were it a team I was writing or reading about, I would have put someone like Jason Blood/Etrigan or Zauriel on there, but neither of them is really going to come close to the raw power of Beta Ray Bill, and he's going to have an increased resistence to magic anyway, making him a decent opponent for any straight up mage you want to throw into the mix. Meanwhile, the best of the pure mages - Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Nabu - they're above your power limit.

Resurrection Man would be especially difficult, and is a great counter (I think) for your choice of Lobo (who himself is arguably above Thor level, if you include the blood cloning thing). He's basically infinitely adaptive, which I think is fun and allows for a lot of creative possibilities.

No token female required my friend, at the moment I belong to the little rascals 'heman wwoman haters club'

Yeah I take your points, and I liked your team as I said. I really don't want it to be to fixed or this thread will lose the creativity you and others have provided.

Q99
There's some really good versatile female characters, so no need to go 'token'. WW, Tomorrow Woman, Zat, etc..

I like the comic Gold Digger for having a much more pinned down set of rules on magic. You've got some really powerful magic users, but also set limits and knowledge on how it works, and mages even have specific styles, so you can be all "Even Archmage Theo Diggers is in trouble against this one!" and such without worry that he'll just pull something out of no-where, and different mages can be good at different things.

celeyhyga17
Nova Prime
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Sersi
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Hank Pym

If that's not a bad@$$ team, I don't know what is....

Sockittome
Originally posted by Q99
There's some really good versatile female characters, so no need to go 'token'. WW, Tomorrow Woman, Zat, etc..

I like the comic Gold Digger for having a much more pinned down set of rules on magic. You've got some really powerful magic users, but also set limits and knowledge on how it works, and mages even have specific styles, so you can be all "Even Archmage Theo Diggers is in trouble against this one!" and such without worry that he'll just pull something out of no-where, and different mages can be good at different things.

As a serious mysoginist all females are token out of the bedroom and kitchen..... (;-))

I've never read Gold Digger sounds good. Tell me more.

Sockittome
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Nova Prime
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Sersi
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Hank Pym

If that's not a bad@$$ team, I don't know what is....

Some interesting choices, give your reasons. Come on.

Desaad
Originally posted by Q99

It's a problem that can't really be solved in a hodgepodge universe like Marvel and DC, where all these different types of magic and sets of magical dieties and sources exist concurrently.

When you've got one creator controlling the whole thing, and all magic stemming from the same place and generating the same type of thing, it's fairly easy. Like "Wheel of Time", where everyone operates on the same basic principals, and you can be told directly how powerful or skilled someone is and you can understand that, and you know someone isn't going to just say "Abra Kadabra" and stop time or whatever.

Micheal Moorcock actually wrote a magic bible for DC a good while back, but the only person who ever tried to put any of it into practice was Keith Giffen, and that was an abysmal failure on almost every level.

Not a lot of writers have really gotten it right. Brian K Vaughn did a great job with it in his Strange mini, Steve Gerber got around the whole idea by focusing on the internal rather than external struggles of his main character. Most writes just do whatever though -- which is what Dini is doing right now.

Konton
Yeah, for the most part she's a plot device of a character, but that isn't how her limits are ALWAYS written.

You'll recall Reign in Hell, where it took everything she had to put Lobo down, and she spoke of a 'price' she had to pay for the spells she was using. The specific goal of that series was to put limitations on characters like her and Black Alice (who for a short while could only take powers from those in close proximity, though Gail Simone handily ignored that).

Her appearance in JLA: Obsidian Age also made clear that she had a number of limitations, with her shouting "That's not how magic works!" on more than one occasion, the Ray finding a way past magic (which was pretty awesome), etc. And yet in that same arc Gammanae using Zatanna's powers turned Promethium into paper.

Stuff like that, fun as it is in a team book situation, I think is a large part of why magic books almost never succeed. No rules, no structure, so tension is impossible to generate. How can you feel scared for a character can get out of anything through any plot device?

"Often" or "In the latest issue of her ongoing series" ? smile

She wasn't really doing everything in her power to put Lobo down. She wanted him to suffer. She was flaying off his skin and bleeding him out because she knew he could tank it. IIRC she just 'pots'd him anyway at the end.

And, taking JLA appearances into account, she's also had a number of limitation removals. She went through self training in which she practiced silently making her spells instantaneous and had some encounters in which she openly stated she only spoke backwards as a focus, and then proceeded to cast magic without speaking.

Not sure what you're getting at in that last sentence. I used instances from her ongoing as example, but I can also recall many instances of focus being her main weakness- aside from her natural frailty.

BattleMage
Batman
Superman
Green Lantern
Flash
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman laughing out loud

byrdgang21
Current Hulk (Wolverine type)
Runner (Speedster)
Super Skrull (Agile all rounder)
Sersi (useful token female)
Vulcan (Energy Manipulator and Brick)
Ghost Rider Unleashesd (more magic and a brick)
Batman (Tech and planning)

This team stomps

Omega Vision
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Zoom (Speedster)
Doom (Tech and planning)

This team stomps
Martian Manhunter would be a much better sub for Super Skrull.

Sockittome
Zoom (Speedster)
Doom (Tech and planning)

This team stomps

Great Team, Ghost Rider unleashed is like Zatanna a bigtime plot device. I did think about him, for my own team.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Martian Manhunter would be a much better sub for Super Skrull.

I like Super Skrull... he doesnt hold back like MM tends to

Q99

I've never read Gold Digger sounds good. Tell me more.

Long-running Indy series by Fred Perry/Antarctic Press in something of a kitchen sink setting. The main character, Gina Diggers, is an adventure archeologist (akin to Lara Croft and Indiana Johns, but she came *before* croft!) and a bit of a super-science gadgeteer.

The world has superheroes, most notably Agency Zero, which used to be their JLA equivalent until an incident where 40 heroes went up against a guy who spammed blasts of pure death that could one-shot Iron Man, at which point they went 'undercover,' the strongest members stayed around to fight crime but did so with 'zero presence' so as to not attracted the type of villains who come out just to prove how strong they are. Their superman is awesome, he can Freeze time but it hurts him to do so. They also have a dragon member. Gina's dad, an archmage, is a former/reserve member.

The world also has a close connection to another world, Jade, which is where all the magic stuff of Earth's past went to. Gina's mother Julia, who's basically female Conan crossed with Cassandra Cain (she would smack Cass around in a fight), comes from here.

Gina also has two sisters, Britanny, a werecheetah/martial artist (adopted), and Brianna, a gun nut/power armor user, who both help out on the adventure archeology stuff.

Then there's a big overarcing plot about a trio of incredibly ancient races and an oncoming mysterious threat that they ran from (it's always a good day when you find out the evil race called the Dynasty (somewhat inspired by the Guardians of the Universe and once called the 'Gardeners' before they turned evil) who eats planets to empower themselves is on the run and argues their eating worlds and throwing all the citizens of said worlds into 'soul furnaces' is a good thing, isn't it?).

Anyway, some of the characters from there are pretty versatile, and the magic's pretty well thought out.

TheLordofMurder

++

Omega Vision
He also doesn't possess TP, which is the real reason J'onn is useful.

Galan007
Come on Big G reasons for each, don't be half assed ;-) let's have your justifications. Bythe way I like your choices. Firestorm in particular makes a lot of sense.

Zoom: Speed.
Shaman Nate: Massive TP/TK.
Beta Ray Bill: Hammer.
Firestorm: Extreme versatility.
Doom: Prep/magic.
Lobo: Strength/HF.
Superman (Tangent): Massive TP/TK, technopathy.

Lobo (Wolverine type)
Flash (Speedster)

Would love to have Warlock (Adam) in as well but could only pick 7 I must say you have outdone yourself with this sock name this time.

celeyhyga17
Some interesting choices, give your reasons. Come on.

Nova Prime - Pretty assertive as a leader during Annihilation and Thanos Imperative plus a team powerhouse
Martian Manhunter - Psi beast and flying versatile brick & smart to boot
Flash - not many are as fast plus the team needs an all around happy go lucky guy.
Sersi - super versatile with her matter manip and a team hottie
Dr. Strange - will take care of all things magical in nature
Black Panther - the street level guy who happens to be full of other talents (all around bad@$$ a la Bruce Wayne)
Hank Pym - Team super genius and just supercool!

I would love to have added Mr. Terrific, went with Pym instead.

Desaad
She wasn't really doing everything in her power to put Lobo down. She wanted him to suffer. She was flaying off his skin and bleeding him out because she knew he could tank it. IIRC she just 'pots'd him anyway at the end.

Yeah, but the effort of it caused her to be essentially powerless next issue, puking up darkness when she next tried to do a spell.

Yup, and then those were promptly ignored, since talking backwards is essentially her signature thing.

I'm saying that the two things you mentioned there as happening often were specific things that happened in the latest issue of her ongoing series, and in the same action sequence of the latest issue. I just thought it was funny that you phrased it as if you were cobbling together showings from all around, when it just happened as she was stopping some robbers, basically. Nothing more substantive than that.

Still, I think her place on the magic totem has probably been solidified is a solid couple of tiers below the likes of Fate, Strange, Arion, etc. Swamp Thing had her chilling with the small timers instead of facing the monster with the big boys, which is where Fate was, and I recall her mentioning that she would have been way outgunned by Arion in Camelot Falls (were he at his Lord of Order prime).

Not trying to down play her here, since she is so crazy effective against non mages, but I think we get a better idea of her relative standing when we compare her to more similar beings.

Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine
Bone Claw Wolverine
Brood Wolverine
Satan Wolverine
Vishanti Wolverine
Vampire Wolverine
Symbiote Wolverine

Simbon
1) Cannonball
2) Exodus
3) Blink
4) Magneto
5) Multiple Man
6) Mimic
7) Batman

OR

1) Maxima
2) Sersi
3) Cassandra Nova
4) Wonder Woman
5) Star Saphire
6) Nova (Frankie)
7) Gladiator (Because of 1-6 boosting confidence)

Dum Dum Dugan

Lobo (Wolverine type)
Flash (Speedster)

Would love to have Warlock (Adam) in as well but could only pick 7
if you have reed, spidermans agility is pointless.

you need a leader such as capt, however I recommend some one like who can wistand the type of power such a team may run into. I recommend Adam destine from clandestine. He might not be a threat to the extremely powerful, but he will not be vulnerable physically. Which will allow others to not need to worry about him and with his military experience, his experiences in general which is quite large due to his extend life and leadership abilities will come of great value to a team.

also I bet there someone more powerful then lobo out there, that be a better wolverine type.

also recommoned getting strange for magic.

Simbon
Originally posted by Simbon
1) Cannonball
2) Exodus
3) Blink
4) Magneto
5) Multiple Man
6) Mimic
7) Batman

OR

1) Maxima
2) Sersi
3) Cassandra Nova
4) Wonder Woman
5) Star Saphire
6) Nova (Frankie)
7) Gladiator (Because of 1-6 boosting confidence)

One more: I call this, "Revenge of the Jobbers"

1) Apocalypse
2) Terrax
3) Current Darkseid
4) Mongul
5) Xavier
6) Champion
7) Juggernaut

Heavy on bricks, but that seems to be a common characteristic of jobbers.

The Nuul
Sinestro
Doomsday
Cyborg Superman
Loki
Martian Manhunter
Quasar
Kang

dmills
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sinestro
Doomsday
Cyborg Superman
Loki
Martian Manhunter
Vulcan
Kang Nice squad. Why ruin it with that emoboy Vulcan stick out tongue

The Nuul
Changed to Quasar. I tried to make all villians and needed a energy manip but I cant stand Vulcan.

"Id"

The Nuul
I was thinking of Spawn but arent most of his versions are above HH?

"Id"
I drafted the one with no God or King of Hell powers. Which is fair game.

dmills
http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/n/o/Nova_Rider.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/59615/1244285-110437_109168_super_skrull_super_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7086/185242-110345-mantis_large.jpg

http://media.comicmix.com/media/2009/04/29/high-evolutionary.jpg

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/814/814138/annihilation-conquest-wraith-20070821064004090-000.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/376/80440-89589-captain-universe_super.jpg

psycho gundam
Batman
Superman
Green Lantern
Flash
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

Blair Wind
Most Balanced and Adaptive?

1) Rouge (Combination - After Sage perfected her power.) She has multiple powers and full knowledge of how to use them - if someone bothered to see all the people she's touched, they'd notice she literally houses almost all of the 616 Marvel Universe's powersets.

2) X-Man (Psi). Massive Psi abilities way beyond the standard

3) Black Alice (magic) - Need a powerful magic user? Have your pick of whoever you want.

4) Hank Henshaw (Tech) - total control of all technology.

5) Vulcan (energy) - emo or not this guy controls all aspects of energy, including magical energy.

6) Spartain w/Void (Muscle, Tech, and Combat/Travel Teleportation) - This guy is extremely versatile and provides leadership ability that, other than Rouge, is lacking.

7) Flash (Speed) - duh.

psycho gundam
jla has teamwork, plus they fill in holes of their teammates cause of years of experience together

i think that's the best asset

"Id"
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9756/thanosimperative3teaser.jpg

dmills
Originally posted by "Id"
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9756/thanosimperative3teaser.jpg laughing I knew someone was gonna do that! That's game over right there lol.

dmills
Originally posted by dmills
http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/n/o/Nova_Rider.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/59615/1244285-110437_109168_super_skrull_super_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7086/185242-110345-mantis_large.jpg

http://media.comicmix.com/media/2009/04/29/high-evolutionary.jpg

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/814/814138/annihilation-conquest-wraith-20070821064004090-000.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/376/80440-89589-captain-universe_super.jpg

Damn I need a magic user. Hmm... Ok...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2542/135334-77597-nico-minoru_super.jpg

Desaad
To take you more literally....

Resurrection Man
Nemesis Kid
Duplicate Boy
The Fury (original level)
Batman w/ Hyper Adapter + Bush Robot
Doomsday
Super Adaptoid

Super adaptive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.