HP/DD Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Every time Doomsday dies he gets to come back.

How many times does he when fighting these people until he can beat them?

1: Vulcan
2: Superman
3: Void
4: Thanos
5: Darkseid
6: Zues
7: Odin
8: RKT
9: Mephisto
10: Shaper of Worlds
11: Kubik
12: Magus w/ a CCU
13: No name Celestial
14: Exitar
15: Galactus at full power
16: Death
17: Thanos w/ IG
18: LT

Gecko4lif
12 im thinking

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
12 im thinking Actually its supposed to be a thing where if they die against them he gets to come back.And how many times against them does he have to die to get to that level to beat them?And he keeps the upgrades when he goes to the next match.

quanchi112
He never beats 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13,14, 15, 16, 17, or 18.

TheLordofMurder
HP Doomsday would eventually be able to KO Thanos (and the OP says "beat" not "kill"wink...

And once we get to the reality warpers and the extremely high end magic users, Doomday will never beat those...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
HP Doomsday would eventually be able to KO Thanos (and the OP says "beat" not "kill"wink...

And once we get to the reality warpers and the extremely high end magic users, Doomday will never beat those... I disagree as death's avatar he can kill DD anytime he wants making him unable to best him even once.

Prep-Man

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
I disagree as death's avatar he can kill DD anytime he wants making him unable to best him even once.

Sure...he can kill Doomsday...and then Doomsday comes back faster and stronger and eventually KO's Thanos.

Do you have any proof that Thanos can prevent Doomsday from evolving and returning from the dead? If not, then your entire defense fails...

quanchi112
Sure...he can kill Doomsday...and then Doomsday comes back faster and stronger and eventually KO's Thanos.

Do you have any proof that Thanos can prevent Doomsday from evolving and returning from the dead? If not, then your entire defense fails... Thanos just kills him again.

I never said he won't evolve he can be killed again and again and as death's avatar he can't prevent him from doing it.

Prep-Man
DD can't be killed the same way twice.

TheLordofMurder
LoL....

So its your contention that Doomsday will never come back fast enough and strong enough to KO Thanos?

Thats complete BS and you know it...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
DD can't be killed the same way twice. Going up against the avatar Death oh yes he can.
LoL....

So its your contention that Doomsday will never come back fast enough and strong enough to KO Thanos?

Thats complete BS and you know it... Never. Thanos is too smart, too powerful, and too durable and oh yeah he can't be killed.

Prep-Man
DD can't be killed the same way twice.

quanchi112
Against the avatar of death oh yes he can.

Prep-Man
DD can't die the same way twice.

TheLordofMurder
Never. Thanos is too smart, too powerful, and too durable and oh yeah he can't be killed.

LMFAO!!!!

Thanos is "too smart" to be KO'ed!!

Dude...you are so full of s**t its ridiculous...

Prep-Man
LOL!

quanchi112
DD can't die the same way twice. Against someone who can kill beings who can't die. Death>>>>DD.

LMFAO!!!!

Thanos is "too smart" to be KO'ed!!

Dude...you are so full of s**t its ridiculous... With his powers, his abilities, and his unkillable nature he's too smart to fall against just a dumb brick. You remind me of DD.

Prep-Man
no

quanchi112
no Thanos is an anomaly just like DD except Thanos is the avatar of death. DD has no chance.

Prep-Man
Stalemate.

quanchi112
Stalemate. No stalemate. Thanos can kill unkillable beings. Thanos himself is unkillable whereas DD is not.

Prep-Man
Thanos is not in his league. DD will always adapt.

quanchi112
Thanos is not in his league. DD will always adapt. Thanos is unkillable DD is not.

Prep-Man
And?

quanchi112
And? Thanos can't lose and can kill DD in a variety of ways.

Prep-Man
So?

quanchi112
So? Thanos wins then.

Prep-Man
How?

quanchi112
How? By killing him or bfring him.

Prep-Man
That would accomplish what? Nothing tbh.

quanchi112
That would accomplish what? Nothing tbh. Killing him accomplishes nothing...what ? Bfring him accomplishes nothing...what ?

Prep-Man
What?

quanchi112
What? Killing your opponent is defeating your opponent if they can't come back within a reasonable time limit.

Stall_19
Killing your opponent is defeating your opponent if they can't come back within a reasonable time limit.

Which I assume Doomsday can do everytime as it's the purpose of the thread so stalemate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stall_19
Which I assume Doomsday can do everytime as it's the purpose of the thread so stalemate. There is no stalemate as Thanos can keep on killing him.

Stall_19
There is no stalemate as Thanos can keep on killing him.

AndDoomsday keeps coming back. He can't win if Doomsday keeps being coming back. So that would be a stalemate as no party can win.

quanchi112
AndDoomsday keeps coming back. He can't win if Doomsday keeps being coming back. So that would be a stalemate as no party can win. DD can't come back quick enough.

Stall_19
DD can't come back quick enough.

Uh yes he can.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Every time Doomsday dies he gets to come back.

It states that each time he dies he's allowed to come back. If there was a limit to how much he can die Black bolt z would have stated it but he said EVERY TIME so no limit. I don't see what you're missing.

quanchi112
Uh yes he can.

It states that each time he dies he's allowed to come back. If there was a limit to how much he can die Black bolt z would have stated it but he said EVERY TIME so no limit. I don't see what you're missing. The answer is Thanos wins since DD cannot put him down he just keeps coming back and I for one think Thanos is capable of delivering permanent death since he's the avatar of death.

Prep-Man
DD will evolve past Thanos's attacks and win.

TheLordofMurder
Quan is an idiot; he would have us all believe that no matter how strong DD becomes, that DD is completely incapable of KO'ing Thanos...

And last I looked, a KO counts as a win...

kevdude
DD will evolve past Thanos's attacks and win.

thumb up Sooner or later it will happen.

Omega Vision
I love how Quan boy thinks DD can eventually adapt to defeat anyone from DC but can't even beat Thanos no matter how many times he comes back to life and adapts.

Nihilist
Stops at Thanos.

quanchi112
DD will evolve past Thanos's attacks and win. He can't evolve past an avatar of death. This avatar could kill beings who can't die. he's an anomaly that would destroy DD.
Quan is an idiot; he would have us all believe that no matter how strong DD becomes, that DD is completely incapable of KO'ing Thanos...

And last I looked, a KO counts as a win... Thanos has already proven he can kill beings who can't die meaning DD can' avoid past death itself.Originally posted by Omega Vision
I love how Quan boy thinks DD can eventually adapt to defeat anyone from DC but can't even beat Thanos no matter how many times he comes back to life and adapts. He can't evolve past everyone in dc. Look how easily imperiex killed him.

Prep-Man
He certainly can.

quanchi112
He certainly can. Who has he evolved past who is similar to Thanos ?

Black bolt z
I disagree as death's avatar he can kill DD anytime he wants making him unable to best him even once. Except for the purpose of the thread he just keeps coming back stronger and stronger like normal doomsday does.

For the purpose of this thread DD can't die either.

Black bolt z
Going up against the avatar Death oh yes he can.
Never. Thanos is too smart, too powerful, and too durable and oh yeah he can't be killed. No he can't.

Neither can DD...

Black bolt z
Against someone who can kill beings who can't die. Death>>>>DD.

With his powers, his abilities, and his unkillable nature he's too smart to fall against just a dumb brick. You remind me of DD. Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos is an anomaly just like DD except Thanos is the avatar of death. DD has no chance. facepalm

Black bolt z
No stalemate. Thanos can kill unkillable beings. Thanos himself is unkillable whereas DD is not. He can't be killed the same way twice.

And for the purpose of this thread he can come back as many times as needed to beat the person.

The thread is to say how many times he would have to die and evolve to beat the person.

Black bolt z
DD can't come back quick enough. yes he can.For the purpose of this thread he come back evolved.And stronger faster more durable etc...

BobbyD
Eventually, DD will become a veritable Thanos, with all the other previous powers he has absorbed/learned from his other deaths.

It is inevitable.

Black bolt z
The answer is Thanos wins since DD cannot put him down he just keeps coming back and I for one think Thanos is capable of delivering permanent death since he's the avatar of death. He can't deliver permant death to DD.

What do you not get about thaty if thanos does kill DD DD gets to come back.And if he kills him again he gets to come back again.

How many times must he die and come back to beat the person?There is no permanent death for DD in this thread.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Stops at Thanos. If he loses he gets to keep coming back.So how many times does he have to die and evolve to come back and beat him?

quanchi112
Except for the purpose of the thread he just keeps coming back stronger and stronger like normal doomsday does.

For the purpose of this thread DD can't die either. Against an anomaly who can kill beings who can't die Thanos can always kill him.

No he can't.

Neither can DD... DD can be killed and can't respawn quick enough. If he can't defeat Thanos ever he loses.Originally posted by Black bolt z
facepalm Try countering iti with logic instead of smileys.

bigmac2468
i agree wit blak bolt z! Wen he comes bak he will be hellthy and thanos wuld be week. He culdn wen,

quanchi112
He can't be killed the same way twice.

And for the purpose of this thread he can come back as many times as needed to beat the person.

The thread is to say how many times he would have to die and evolve to beat the person. Yes he can when he is facing someone who can kill the unkillable. Death's avatar can always kill him.

yes he can.For the purpose of this thread he come back evolved.And stronger faster more durable etc... Thanos can always kill him though.

He can't deliver permant death to DD.

What do you not get about thaty if thanos does kill DD DD gets to come back.And if he kills him again he gets to come back again.

How many times must he die and come back to beat the person?There is no permanent death for DD in this thread. If he can't beat Thanos he loses. That's the point.

Black bolt z
Against an anomaly who can kill beings who can't die Thanos can always kill him.

DD can be killed and can't respawn quick enough. If he can't defeat Thanos ever he loses. Try countering iti with logic instead of smileys. So your saying even if DD evolves a million times and comes back evolved a million times he can't be DD.Please say if you do because if you I will seriously consider reporting you for trolling.

Except for the purpose of the thread he just keep coming back more evolved.How many times must thanos kill DD before DD beat him.

Its not a smiley its a facepalm.Originally posted by bigmac2468
i agree wit blak bolt z! Wen he comes bak he will be hellthy and thanos wuld be week. He culdn wen, Thanos would get to get back to full strength after every fight.But DD would still be faster,stronger,more durable etc...

quanchi112
Originally posted by bigmac2468
i agree wit blak bolt z! Wen he comes bak he will be hellthy and thanos wuld be week. He culdn wen, How ?

Black bolt z
Yes he can when he is facing someone who can kill the unkillable. Death's avatar can always kill him.

Thanos can always kill him though.

If he can't beat Thanos he loses. That's the point. What don't you understand that for the purpose of this thread DD is cannot die for good.

He can kill him.But he just comes back stronger

But if he loses he comes back stronger.And then if he still loses he comes back even stronger.So eventually he can beat thanos.

quanchi112
So your saying even if DD evolves a million times and comes back evolved a million times he can't be DD.Please say if you do because if you I will seriously consider reporting you for trolling.

Except for the purpose of the thread he just keep coming back more evolved.How many times must thanos kill DD before DD beat him.

Its not a smiley its a facepalm. Thanos would get to get back to full strength after every fight.But DD would still be faster,stronger,more durable etc... He can't evolve past death's avatar. The champions of life were beyond death basically yet Thanos killed them.

You need to do your homework Thanos kills him every time.

Parmaniac
What was it what Bran was talking about with you in the OT Quan?

bigmac2468
iz blak bolt z the onli smart 1 on heer. If something cant dy permenently, then it jus keep coming bak stronger or wit a better gaMeplan till it kils its opponent

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What was it what Bran was talking about with you in the OT Quan? Odg in various threads.

Black bolt z
He can't evolve past death's avatar. The champions of life were beyond death basically yet Thanos killed them.

You need to do your homework Thanos kills him every time. How is thanos kill him everytime?He can't be killed the same way twice.

And even if he does die the first time he comes back stronger and stronger and stonger.

So unless you think that thanos can kill him a million times and he still can't beat thanos how many times might he die before he beats thanos?

quanchi112
How is thanos kill him everytime?He can't be killed the same way twice.

And even if he does die the first time he comes back stronger and stronger and stonger.

So unless you think that thanos can kill him a million times and he still can't beat thanos how many times might he die before he beats thanos? As deeath's avatar he can render death every single time.

He can kill unkillable beings and Dd isn't unkillable.

Black bolt z
As deeath's avatar he can render death every single time.

He can kill unkillable beings and Dd isn't unkillable. So thanos could kill absolutely everyone?Thats what your saying....facepalm

So say this "HP/DD can come back a million times and thanos can kill him everytime.And you have yet to prove that thanos cna even beat HP/DD the first time.All you say is "thanos is unkillablez and hes ta avatarz of deatzhs!"

DD is unkillable.Naturally and for the purpose of this thread.

quanchi112
So thanos could kill absolutely everyone?Thats what your saying....facepalm

So say this "HP/DD can come back a million times and thanos can kill him everytime.And you have yet to prove that thanos cna even beat HP/DD the first time.All you say is "thanos is unkillablez and hes ta avatarz of deatzhs!"

DD is unkillable.Naturally and for the purpose of this thread. No, I am saying he can kill DD everytime. He can kill unkillable beings, champions o flife so he can definitely kill a being who evolves who can die and has been killed multiple times.

Dd is not unkillable he just gets to come back but if he can't defeat Thanos he loses.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BobbyD
Eventually, DD will become a veritable Thanos, with all the other previous powers he has absorbed/learned from his other deaths.

It is inevitable.

Yep. DD is scary.

quanchi112
Yep. DD is scary. He's overrated he's a dumb brick who just comes back stronger.

Prep-Man
Stronger than Thanos, I agree.

Stall_19
Quan's delusional. I don't know why he wasn't been reported for trolling. It's like in threads he participates in, Thanos is no longer Thanos but Quanos- a combination of Thanos and Quan's delusion of Thanos's power level.

Next thing he'll say is Thanos can beat a full power Galactus roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Castle
no, but a starving Galan for sure. big grin

Black bolt z
No, I am saying he can kill DD everytime. He can kill unkillable beings, champions o flife so he can definitely kill a being who evolves who can die and has been killed multiple times.

Dd is not unkillable he just gets to come back but if he can't defeat Thanos he loses. So no matter how many times he evolves you think thanos can beat him?Get off thanos's dick.

Except for the purpose of this thread he can't lose.How many times must he die before he can evolve past the person and beat them is the point of this thread.

You don't seem to be getting it.

Badabing
So no matter how many times he evolves you think thanos can beat him?Get off thanos's dick.

Except for the purpose of this thread he can't lose.How many times must he die before he can evolve past the person and beat them is the point of this thread.

You don't seem to be getting it. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Stronger than Thanos, I agree. That doesn't matter as Thanos can kill him every time.

Quan's delusional. I don't know why he wasn't been reported for trolling. It's like in threads he participates in, Thanos is no longer Thanos but Quanos- a combination of Thanos and Quan's delusion of Thanos's power level.

Next thing he'll say is Thanos can beat a full power Galactus roll eyes (sarcastic) I never said he'd bea t full power Galactus only he beats DD who is easily beaten by Imperiex and who is a stupid brick.

quanchi112
So no matter how many times he evolves you think thanos can beat him?Get off thanos's dick.

You don't seem to be getting it. Thanos is the avatar of death and like Thanos Imperative proves he can kill those who can't die making him an exception to DD's abilities.

If he never evolves past the guy which he doesnt that means Thanos wins.

Prep-Man

You don't seem to be getting it.

laughing

TheLordofMurder
This thread should be locked as there is no way to get through to Quan; as the famous saying goes:

"Never argue with an idiot as they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

That saying applies 100% as pertains to arguing with Quan about Thanos; no matter how logical your argument is, unless it concludes with "Thanos wins" he will never understand it...so its a waste of time and energy to go there with him...

quanchi112
This thread should be locked as there is no way to get through to Quan; as the famous saying goes:

"Never argue with an idiot as they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

That saying applies 100% as pertains to arguing with Quan about Thanos; no matter how logical your argument is, unless it concludes with "Thanos wins" he will never understand it...so its a waste of time and energy to go there with him... Uhm I always back up my case with comic facts.

Thanos can deal death to those who cannot die. He can deliver permanent death. Dd would fear him like they did.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/thanos_02_012.jpg
Look into his eyes. LOOK INTO THEM!!!!!!

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/thanos_02_013.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/thanos_02_014.jpg

Prep-Man

That saying applies 100% as pertains to arguing with Quan about Thanos; no matter how logical your argument is, unless it concludes with "Thanos wins" he will never understand it...so its a waste of time and energy to go there with him...

Don't waste your breath, then.

BobbyD
Let me try felllas......

Quan, DD cannot die the same way twice. You need to understand this concept.

So let's give you Thanos turns to lady Death for one of his kills. It can't happen again then. See what we're trying to tell you?

Eventually, Thanos runs out of options to kill DD, whether it's 5 or 100.

Now, there is silly loophole with DD in that he can die by blunt force more than once, because apparently if the power output is different, he will die.

Sooner or later however, over many of these outcomes, it will come to pass that Thanos can't exceed a certain physical amount of blunt trama anymore. At that point, Thanos loses.

It's like a math equation with the term infinity. Eventually, Thanos will lose. You don't have to like it, but a fact is a fact, especially if it's mathematical.

quanchi112
Let me try felllas......

Quan, DD cannot die the same way twice. You need to understand this concept.

So let's give you Thanos turns to lady Death for one of his kills. It can't happen again then. See what we're trying to tell you?

Eventually, Thanos runs out of options to kill DD, whether it's 5 or 100.

Now, there is silly loophole with DD in that he can die by blunt force more than once, because apparently if the power output is different, he will die.

Sooner or later however, over many of these outcomes, it will come to pass that Thanos can't exceed a certain physical amount of blunt trama anymore. At that point, Thanos loses.

It's like a math equation with the term infinity. Eventually, Thanos will lose. You don't have to like it, but a fact is a fact, especially if it's mathematical. Thanos can overcome these things he can kill beings who can't die. He's the exception to the rule and has done so on panel. Thanos can't lose here as he is the avatar of death. I backed up my opinion with scans.

BobbyD
Thanos can overcome these things he can kill beings who can't die. He's the exception to the rule and has done so on panel. Thanos can't lose here as he is the avatar of death. I backed up my opinion with scans.

You take your scans. I will take a mathematical formula that includes infinity.

iceman24567
DD will evolve past Thanos's attacks and win. This

quanchi112
You take your scans. I will take a mathematical formula that includes infinity. My scans prove Thanos can permanently kill those who have evolved past death itself.

BobbyD
My scans prove Thanos can permanently kill those who have evolved past death itself.

So then how do you disprove that my mathematical rational/logic proves correct? Over the course of infinity that is.....

quanchi112
So then how do you disprove that my mathematical rational/logic proves correct? Over the course of infinity that is..... Thanos can kill him every single time since he is the avatar of death.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
This

someone gets it.

Black bolt z
That doesn't matter as Thanos can kill him every time.

I never said he'd bea t full power Galactus only he beats DD who is easily beaten by Imperiex and who is a stupid brick. No he can't.

facepalm at you calling imperiex a brick.Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos is the avatar of death and like Thanos Imperative proves he can kill those who can't die making him an exception to DD's abilities.

If he never evolves past the guy which he doesnt that means Thanos wins. You believe it goes like this right?

1: Thanos kills DD
2: Due to the point of the thread DD cannot lose and he evolves stronger, faster, more durable then before.
3: Thanos kills him again.
4: He comes back even stronger again

right?So how many times does thanos have to kill him for DD to beat thanos?There is no permanent death for DD or losing for him.Its just a matter of how many times must he die before he beats thanos.Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud Originally posted by Prep-Man
laughing It wasn't mean to be funny....

Black bolt z
Uhm I always back up my case with comic facts.

Thanos can deal death to those who cannot die. He can deliver permanent death. Dd would fear him like they did.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/thanos_02_012.jpg
Look into his eyes. LOOK INTO THEM!!!!!!

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/thanos_02_013.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/thanos_02_014.jpg Except DD can't die permantly for this thread.

What is so goddamn hard to understand about this?

Am I the only one who find this an easy concept?!?!?!

Black bolt z
Thanos can overcome these things he can kill beings who can't die. He's the exception to the rule and has done so on panel. Thanos can't lose here as he is the avatar of death. I backed up my opinion with scans. Originally posted by quanchi112
My scans prove Thanos can permanently kill those who have evolved past death itself. Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos can kill him every single time since he is the avatar of death. Let me repeat it one more time.

DD CANNOT KILL DD PERMANTLY FOR THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Pr-
Quan, stop trolling. The OP says DD can come back from any death. That's the way the thread is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Quan, stop trolling. The OP says DD can come back from any death. That's the way the thread is. For the purposes of the thread I get that that's why I believe he can still kill him every time as death's avatar and his role as another anomaly. Per threadstarter he can't permanently kill him here.

No he can't.

facepalm at you calling imperiex a brick. You believe it goes like this right?

1: Thanos kills DD
2: Due to the point of the thread DD cannot lose and he evolves stronger, faster, more durable then before.
3: Thanos kills him again.
4: He comes back even stronger again

right?So how many times does thanos have to kill him for DD to beat thanos?There is no permanent death for DD or losing for him.Its just a matter of how many times must he die before he beats thanos. It wasn't mean to be funny.... DD is the dumb brick not Imperiex.

I think Thanos kills him over and over again. DD doesn't have the means to close the gap and Thanos can't die.

Except DD can't die permantly for this thread.

What is so goddamn hard to understand about this?

Am I the only one who find this an easy concept?!?!?! That scan was meant to show he can overcome other anomalies or special circumstances but in another post you get what I am trying to say. he kills him over and over again.

Let me repeat it one more time.

DD CANNOT KILL DD PERMANTLY FOR THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit responding like 5 times to multiple posts. You do this all the time and already got the point.

Omega Vision
For the purposes of the thread I get that that's why I believe he can still kill him every time as death's avatar and his role as another anomaly. Per threadstarter he can't permanently kill him here.

DD is the dumb brick not Imperiex.

I think Thanos kills him over and over again. DD doesn't have the means to close the gap and Thanos can't die.

That scan was meant to show he can overcome other anomalies or special circumstances but in another post you get what I am trying to say. he kills him over and over again.

Quit responding like 5 times to multiple posts. You do this all the time and already got the point.
Being Death's Avatar doesn't make him equal to Death herself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Being Death's Avatar doesn't make him equal to Death herself. Never said it did.

Omega Vision
Never said it did.
So what do you think being Death's Avatar entails then?

I don't think there's any reasonable cause to think it means Doomsday will never adapt beyond his ability to kill him. The only thing that H/P DD couldn't adapt to was entropy.

quanchi112
So what do you think being Death's Avatar entails then?

I don't think there's any reasonable cause to think it means Doomsday will never adapt beyond his ability to kill him. The only thing that H/P DD couldn't adapt to was entropy. Thanos as death's avatar can kill anyone and DD can already die. Thanos as I showed on panel killed unkillable beings and DD is no such thing.

Omega Vision
Thanos as death's avatar can kill anyone and DD can already die. Thanos as I showed on panel killed unkillable beings and DD is no such thing.
Anyone you say?

Even Mistress Death isn't powerful enough to kill anyone/everyone, so why would her Avatar be?

The trump card that comes with being Death's Avatar is the ability to perma kill beings who would otherwise rez. But in this thread that's a non-issue due to the OP.

quanchi112
Anyone you say?

Even Mistress Death isn't powerful enough to kill anyone/everyone, so why would her Avatar be?

The trump card that comes with being Death's Avatar is the ability to perma kill beings who would otherwise rez. But in this thread that's a non-issue due to the OP. Anyone like DD whom has been killed multiple times and was easily washed away and defeated/killed by Imperiex.

Thanos killed beings who couldn't die as they overcame death in their verse but Thanos had the ability to kill the unkillable. Dd's always been killable.

Omega Vision
Anyone like DD whom has been killed multiple times and was easily washed away and defeated/killed by Imperiex.

Thanos killed beings who couldn't die as they overcame death in their verse but Thanos had the ability to kill the unkillable. Dd's always been killable.
Again the only death he never came back from on his own power was Imperiex's blast.

Thanos certainly isn't the equal of Imperiex.

quanchi112
Again the only death he never came back from on his own power was Imperiex's blast.

Thanos certainly isn't the equal of Imperiex. You yourself admitted right there he didn't evolve past Imperiex as of yet. My point is Thanos can keep killing him as per thread starter as the avatar of death and due to the feats I posted.

Omega Vision
You yourself admitted right there he didn't evolve past Imperiex as of yet. My point is Thanos can keep killing him as per thread starter as the avatar of death and due to the feats I posted.
In your view perhaps. But other than having the power to perma kill unkillable beings (a power that is denied as per the OP) his avatar of death status didn't increase him to a point that I think he'd ever have an easy time with DD, especially if DD adapts beyond his attacks as he eventually will.

7?

Black bolt z
For the purposes of the thread I get that that's why I believe he can still kill him every time as death's avatar and his role as another anomaly. Per threadstarter he can't permanently kill him here.

DD is the dumb brick not Imperiex.

That scan was meant to show he can overcome other anomalies or special circumstances but in another post you get what I am trying to say. he kills him over and over again.

Quit responding like 5 times to multiple posts. You do this all the time and already got the point. But everytime he comes back stronger.And you beliving that thanos can kill someone who might be stronger then him in the first place after being evolved many many times will still die.

DD can't die either.So how many time must he die to close the gap?

For infinity?Even after the point where he becomes stronger then thanos?

Its you who doesn't seem to be getting the point that DD gets stronger everytime hes killed.Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos as death's avatar can kill anyone and DD can already die. Thanos as I showed on panel killed unkillable beings and DD is no such thing. Right.He can kill him.But then he comes back to life even stronger.Then if he dies again even stronger.Its not hard.

Black bolt z
You yourself admitted right there he didn't evolve past Imperiex as of yet. My point is Thanos can keep killing him as per thread starter as the avatar of death and due to the feats I posted. But thanos isn't on imperiex level.And for the point of this thread he would come back from something like that.

quanchi112
In your view perhaps. But other than having the power to perma kill unkillable beings (a power that is denied as per the OP) his avatar of death status didn't increase him to a point that I think he'd ever have an easy time with DD, especially if DD adapts beyond his attacks as he eventually will. I don't think he can evolve past them since those life beings couldn't.

But everytime he comes back stronger.And you beliving that thanos can kill someone who might be stronger then him in the first place after being evolved many many times will still die.

DD can't die either.So how many time must he die to close the gap?

For infinity?Even after the point where he becomes stronger then thanos?

Its you who doesn't seem to be getting the point that DD gets stronger everytime hes killed. Right.He can kill him.But then he comes back to life even stronger.Then if he dies again even stronger.Its not hard. Strength is one factor whereas Thanos will always be more intelligent and have more abilities than DD in this thread. Thanos always wins.

But thanos isn't on imperiex level.And for the point of this thread he would come back from something like that. He doesn't have to be to kill him.

Black bolt z
I don't think he can evolve past them since those life beings couldn't.

Strength is one factor whereas Thanos will always be more intelligent and have more abilities than DD in this thread. Thanos always wins.

He doesn't have to be to kill him. How does that make any difference?He won't get smarter but he will get stronger,faster,more durable etc...to the point where he can beat thanos.Even if he has to die 5 times.I think it would take mabye 4.

No he doesn't.But then he comes back stronger,faster,more durable,and can then beat him.

quanchi112
How does that make any difference?He won't get smarter but he will get stronger,faster,more durable etc...to the point where he can beat thanos.Even if he has to die 5 times.I think it would take mabye 4.

No he doesn't.But then he comes back stronger,faster,more durable,and can then beat him. No, because his shields will keep him safely at bay and he can kill him anytime he wants. Thanos can also teleport.

Omega Vision
No, because his shields will keep him safely at bay and he can kill him anytime he wants. Thanos can also teleport.
His shields aren't impenetrable.

Black bolt z
No, because his shields will keep him safely at bay and he can kill him anytime he wants. Thanos can also teleport. Once again your argument is just "because he can" or "he can because hes the avatar of death".

quanchi112
His shields aren't impenetrable. Long enough for him to attack DD.

Once again your argument is just "because he can" or "he can because hes the avatar of death". I posted scans showing off him killing beings who can't die.

Black bolt z
Long enough for him to attack DD.

I posted scans showing off him killing beings who can't die. No not long enough.

Ok.So....it proves nothing.It proves he has a special ability.Because of that ability he can fight them as he normally would and he stomps mid heralds.So he fought normal mid heralds.Whoopie.

quanchi112
No not long enough.

Ok.So....it proves nothing.It proves he has a special ability.Because of that ability he can fight them as he normally would and he stomps mid heralds.So he fought normal mid heralds.Whoopie. No, he killed beings who were beyond death. DD is a brick who has to get close enough and Thanos can't die and has shields and teleportational abilities. DD never even touches him.

Black bolt z
No, he killed beings who were beyond death. DD is a brick who has to get close enough and Thanos can't die and has shields and teleportational abilities. DD never even touches him. SO thanos kills him.Then he comes back strong enough to break the shields.Then thanos kills him again.Then DD comes backer even stronger and beats him.Thats the way DD works.

I am seriously considering putting you on ignore due to blatant disregard for character abilities and fanboy wankianism(yes I just made a word).

quanchi112
SO thanos kills him.Then he comes back strong enough to break the shields.Then thanos kills him again.Then DD comes backer even stronger and beats him.Thats the way DD works.

I am seriously considering putting you on ignore due to blatant disregard for character abilities and fanboy wankianism(yes I just made a word). Thanos kills him again as the characters I posted changed and were beyond death which DD is not and can never become. Thanos still killed them while weakened. Thanos mauls DD at full power and with his tech.

Black bolt z
Thanos kills him again as the characters I posted changed and were beyond death which DD is not and can never become. Thanos still killed them while weakened. Thanos mauls DD at full power and with his tech. And then he comes back stronger.And can then beat him.You know what....

I'm done with you.I've never done it before but i'm putting you on ignore.At least for today.

quanchi112
And then he comes back stronger.And can then beat him.You know what....

I'm done with you.I've never done it before but i'm putting you on ignore.At least for today. Yes, he does come back stronger but still is only a dumb brick whereas Thanos is an intelligent character with shield access, teleportation abilities, and awesome power along with great durability who is unkillable. Thanos wins.

Stall_19
Yes, he does come back stronger but still is only a dumb brick whereas Thanos is an intelligent character with shield access, teleportation abilities, and awesome power along with great durability who is unkillable. Thanos wins.

Thanos can't win. The best he can hope for in this thread is a stalemate and I believe that eventually DD would evolve to a high enough level to kill him.

quanchi112
Thanos can't win. The best he can hope for in this thread is a stalemate and I believe that eventually DD would evolve to a high enough level to kill him. If DD never kills him then Thanos wins the thread. My answer was this from the start and I have given my reasoning for it.

Stoic
Stops hard at 4, and is disrupted on a molecular level.

tongpo
Didn't Drax kill or at least KO Thanos while he was death's avatar in TI?

tongpo
If Drax BFR's Death's Avatar Thanos, then this DD gets past him given these circumstances.

tongpo
The OP stated that DD has to "beat" Thanos. Drax did it in one try. I believe that DD could do it in at least two given his powerset and current incarnation that was killed by hundreds of kryptonians. I'm taking beat as a 10 count KO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tongpo
Didn't Drax kill or at least KO Thanos while he was death's avatar in TI? Thanos wasn't at full power and he came back in time for it not to be a win.

Prep-Man
Thanos can't win. The best he can hope for in this thread is a stalemate and I believe that eventually DD would evolve to a high enough level to kill him.

Yep.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
Stops hard at 4, and is disrupted on a molecular level. He doesn't stop.

Its supposed to be how many times he dies before he beats him.

1: None
2: None
3: None mabye 1
4: 3 times
5: 2 times

And after each evolution as he moves up he keeps the evolved state from the last fight.

Parmaniac
I always wondered what would happen if someone alters his complete DNA and erases the "comeback" part. and kills him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Stops hard at 4, and is disrupted on a molecular level. thumb up

Black bolt z
thumb up Its not a gauntlet like that.

quanchi112
Its not a gauntlet like that. DD never beats Thanos I have already stated why.

Black bolt z
DD never beats Thanos I have already stated why. facepalm

quanchi112
facepalm He never touches him.

Black bolt z
He never touches him. Originally posted by Black bolt z
facepalm

quanchi112
Shields and the power he has as the avatar of death.

Prep-Man
dd wrecks shop.

quanchi112
dd wrecks shop. On who ?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I always wondered what would happen if someone alters his complete DNA and erases the "comeback" part. and kills him.

interesting. i hope they use this example in the next dd event.

janus77
I disagree as death's avatar he can kill DD anytime he wants making him unable to best him even once.
Thanos may be "Death's Avatar", but as TI illustrated, this just means that he's Death's *****. pimped around for her and her ilk's bidding.

he has no control over her or any stated ability to utilise her powers, hell he was crying for her to take him back!

fair enough Death can kill and wipe away DD as many times as she wants but, not Thanos he can't sign that cheque on her account.

iceman24567
Per this thread DD can't be killed permanently and altering his dna won't change that no expression

Originally posted by tongpo
The OP stated that DD has to "beat" Thanos. Drax did it in one try. I believe that DD could do it in at least two given his powerset and current incarnation that was killed by hundreds of kryptonians. I'm taking beat as a 10 count KO. Drax had a superweapon and thanos was ressurected within seconds. DD will not kill him. But this doesn't really mean thanos could win either.

Originally posted by janus77
Thanos may be "Death's Avatar", but as TI illustrated, this just means that he's Death's *****. pimped around for her and her ilk's bidding.

he has no control over her or any stated ability to utilise her powers, hell he was crying for her to take him back!

fair enough Death can kill and wipe away DD as many times as she wants but, not Thanos he can't sign that cheque on her account. he was able to deliver final death to the undying cancerverse characters, but this doesnt translate into autowins for him against anyone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77

fair enough Death can kill and wipe away DD as many times as she wants but, not Thanos he can't sign that cheque on her account. Thanos can still use the powers as he sees fit and can kill characters that cannot die.

Death needs Thanos more than he needs her.

Black bolt z
Thanos can still use the powers as he sees fit and can kill characters that cannot die.

Death needs Thanos more than he needs her. facepalm

If death needed thanos why was she the one to kill a universe and not him?

quanchi112
facepalm

If death needed thanos why was she the one to kill a universe and not him? Why bring him back if he wasn't needed ? he set things right in order for death to do her thing. It was all his plan she knew he was needed to achieve her own goals. She brought him back from death before ig.

Black bolt z
Why bring him back if he wasn't needed ? he set things right in order for death to do her thing. It was all his plan she knew he was needed to achieve her own goals. She brought him back from death before ig. He actually did no such thing.

he was brought to marvel then he let marvel stab him.

The death appeared and slaughtered the universe.He was a beacon at best.

quanchi112
He actually did no such thing.

he was brought to marvel then he let marvel stab him.

The death appeared and slaughtered the universe.He was a beacon at best. He let marvel stab him to bring out death in order to reverse the process.

He set those things up. Thanos......he destroyed a universe for her.

Black bolt z
He let marvel stab him to bring out death in order to reverse the process.

He set those things up. Thanos......he destroyed a universe for her. No he didn't.AT best he drew her to a position which allowed her to slaughter a universe.

Unless you seem to be thinking that thanos killed a universe.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>