Fat Cobra vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.....

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
forum rules.....
Far Cobra is a cobra too far for Sabertooth.

Far Cobra wins.

King Castle
damn me!!

you got me, i hope you are happy...

@mod

can i get the title fixed to Fat Cobra, pls?

Omega Vision
damn me!!

you got me, i hope you are happy...

@mod

can i get the title fixed to Fat Cobra, pls?
You can edit it yourself in the first 15 minutes.

Just click edit and then 'advanced'

Prep-Man
Fat Cobra. Man is too skilled.

King Castle
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Fat Cobra. Man is too skilled. what has he done?

Prep-Man
Defeated IF, right? Plus, he's extremely fast. Probably as fast as Sabes.

Omega Vision
what has he done?
He's like a Chi amping Kingpin from what I've seen. Well...a Chi Amping Kingpin with comparable skill to Iron Fist.

King Castle
yeh, i know he fought and beat Ironfist but what does that really say about his over all abilities and skills...

seeing as old school sabe has also physically beaten Ironfist and only lost due to plot device..

Omega Vision

seeing as old school sabe has also physically beaten Ironfist and only lost due to plot device..
I'm pretty sure that IF received an upgrade since then.

Prep-Man
Old school sabes also lost to IF.

King Castle
like i said all circumstantial takes more then A beat B so he beats C logic.

i wanna hear reason.... so pls use your reason.

We know sabe has high blunt damage durability and a healing factor as well as claws...

so i wanna know how Fat cobra would get around it for his wins.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure that IF received an upgrade since then.
true, but to be fair sabre-tooth has received several since then as well.

King Castle
bump

Mindset
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
true, but to be fair sabre-tooth has received several since then as well. They both have.

jalek moye
Fat cobra is pretty fast, prolly around the same. Sabertooth has claws and is likely stronger. Cobra "seems" more skilled but has much slower healing factor. Cobra also has lightning and stuff though.

Prolly a good fight but I say Sabertooth edges him out due to healing factor and Fat cobra not being skilled enough to avoid getting too wounded by the claws.

*note: I'm under the impression that Iron Fist threw his fight with Cobra so I'm unsure of exactly how skilled Cobra is

Mindset
What makes you think IF threw the fight?

It has been awhile since I've read it, but I don't remember that.

jalek moye
Before hand he wasn't really wanting to, and after the fight he was sitting there trying to tell himself that he didn't throw the fight over and over while he was sitting alone. Danny needed to lose so that he could be able to leave also

And after that point he was portrayed as being inferor most of the time imo

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by jalek moye
Before hand he wasn't really wanting to, and after the fight he was sitting there trying to tell himself that he didn't throw the fight over and over while he was sitting alone. Danny needed to lose so that he could be able to leave alsoI interpreted that as Danny admitting defeat at Fat Cobra's hands. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Fights Fat Cobra.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Fist/Iron_Fist_9_0010.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Fist/Iron_Fist_9_0011.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Fist/Iron_Fist_9_0012.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Fist/Iron_Fist_9_0013.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Fist/Iron_Fist_9_0014.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Fist/Iron_Fist_9_0015.jpg

Heals from the Fat Cobra fight.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Fist/Iron_Fist_9_0019.jpg From the looks of the fight, Danny got wrecked by Fat Cobra straight up. And this was Danny who had started reading the Book of the Iron Fist already. Originally posted by jalek moye
And after that point he was portrayed as being inferor most of the time imo By the time that Danny had read the Book of the Iron Fist more and started punching trains maybe.

jalek moye
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I interpreted that as Danny admitting defeat at Fat Cobra's hands. From the looks of the fight, Danny got wrecked by Fat Cobra straight up. And this was Danny who had started reading the Book of the Iron Fist already. By the time that Danny had read the Book of the Iron Fist more and started punching trains maybe.

Idk this was not long before the fight it seems to support my theory on his words. *shrug*

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1954/imf9dcp0009.th.jpg

OneDumbG0
I think that Iron Fist was supposed to lose the fight, Iron Fist doesn't throw fights and wasn't going to, and in a fit of irony, got mauled anyway and was humbled.

jalek moye
It's vague but I'm not saying he didn't fight or anything he would have to otherwise they'd know what's up. I just feel he held himself back becuase he knew he needed to leave and just doesn't want to accept that he didn't do his best. He has admitted defeat before so I don't see him saying he lost as a big deal.

But i admit it can be seen eitherway

OneDumbG0
Fat Cobra wins either way.

King Castle
why, what feats and abilities make it likely to happen. i saw the fight but i dont see anything that would stop sabe nor did i see IF fighting at power/skill lvl he has displayed in other fights.

Mindset
nor did i see IF fighting at power/skill lvl he has displayed in other fights. He did, Fat Cobra was just better.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mindset
He did, Fat Cobra was just better.

King Castle
sabe could easily tank his hits, heal from whatever damage and claws to rend his muscles and vital organs.

what does fat cobra have in his arsenal that could effectively put him down?

Mindset
His fists and/or belly.

OneDumbG0
^ This.

Or an arsenal that was equal to, if not superior, to the arsenal that an upgraded Iron Fist had... which unupgraded can, and has, put down Sabretooth.

King Castle
^ This.

Or an arsenal that was equal to, if not superior, to the arsenal that an upgraded Iron Fist had... which unupgraded can, and has, put down Sabretooth. IF has put down pre upgraded sabe which is no big deal and and at times required plot device to edge out wins.

one of their upgraded fights Sabe was mauling him and toying with IF. only reason IF survived b/c creed slipped and was hit with the subway city power line.

i dont see anything in those scans that could put sabe down.

OneDumbG0
i dont see anything in those scans that could put sabe down. Look harder. Or don't. /shrug

King Castle
you got sabe who tanks cyclops optic blast, mansion power grid, what power lvl do you see fat Cobra bringing in his punches or the lightning blast? sabe has shrugged them all before.

the electric lasso trick will just buy him distance the whirlwind of doom did nothing although it looked good.

Sabe could side step wait draw him in by letting Fat cobra hit him and then slash his throat

OneDumbG0
^ Everything you say is valid as long as you completely ignore what Fat Cobra has done. thumb up

Which, just from that fight, is defeat an upgraded Iron Fist by connecting with two moves.

King Castle
so what, his upgrade is a book there was no chi amping his upgrade doesnt translate to enhanced speed, strength durability.. it is still chi based as before and he didnt utilized it nor activate it. he has a skill book that doesnt translate to immediate boost in fighting skill and competence if chi

if anything it showed him not even fighting to his full capacity as he would be in a forum fight.

Mindset
Huh?

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth wins. He can take Cobra's best blow, Cobra can't take his.

/End Thread

OneDumbG0
so what his upgrade is a book there was no chi amping his upgrade doesnt translate to enhanced speed, strength durability.. it is still chi based as be for and he didnt utilized it nor activate it.

if anything it showed not even fighting to his full capacity as he would be in a forum fight. Phuck are you talking about? Danny was catching bullets, healing injuries, causing buildings to blow up with kicks before he fought Fat Cobra.

Just because you're trying to force me to think that Danny turned off all his Iron Fist powers for his fight with Fat Cobra doesn't make it true.

Or turn that crap logic on yourself and deal with the arbitrary "fact" that when Sabretooth "mauled" Iron Fist, Iron Fist didn't utilize his chi as well as he could have.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

/End Thread /Open Thread

Nope

srankmissingnin
/Open Thread

Nope

Sorry the correct verdict has been rendered and this thread has been closed, if you continue to linger you will be reported for trespassing. cool

Mindset
I have a warrant.

OneDumbG0
Sabretooth wins loses. He can't take an upgraded Iron Fist, much less someone who handily beats an upgraded Iron Fist Cobra's best blow, Cobra can't take his.

/End Thread Fixed.

Omega Vision

/End Thread
Pretty sure to end a thread a valid point must be made. That clearly didn't happen here. dur

srankmissingnin
Fixed.

http://www.comicshoplocator.com/

Find a comic shop and educate yourself. smile

Mindset

Find a comic shop and educate yourself. smile

http://www.simplymirrors.com/

Look into a mirror and search your soul, find out where it all went wrong.

OneDumbG0

Find a comic shop and educate yourself. Make an argument where Sabretooth takes on an upgraded Iron Fist and puts him down with two moves. Til then, kthxbai

SamZED
Soo.... can Fat Cobra heal from getting gutted several times?

OneDumbG0
^ Is Fat Cobra being gutted a stipulation of this fight?

jalek moye
Originally posted by SamZED
Soo.... can Fat Cobra heal from getting gutted several times?

Yes but not fast enough to directly matter if it happens to him

King Castle
Phuck are you talking about? Danny was catching bullets, healing injuries, causing buildings to blow up with kicks before he fought Fat Cobra.

Just because you're trying to force me to think that Danny turned off all his Iron Fist powers for his fight with Fat Cobra doesn't make it true.

Or turn that crap logic on yourself and deal with the arbitrary "fact" that when Sabretooth "mauled" Iron Fist, Iron Fist didn't utilize his chi as well as he could have. healing injuries after the fight, not helpful during nor would it be capable of the regen lvl of the higher versions who can immediately heal in battle. pointless.

yes, kicks, punches to collapse building and helcarrier that again required him to focus even if it is for a second and not in actual full combat to gather the energy needed. big difference to utilize certain tactics in full high speed battle. i have come to terms on what are viable options to beings like Ironfist and lack of occurrence and ability to maintain such power lvl indefinitely through the entirety of the fight. nor do i believe every kick, punch he hits with are building, helcarrier, nor train busting lvl power.

and catching a single bullet with a chi fist is impressive but nothing special nor say's much in the comic world regardless of his lvl of speed.

my whole point was that beating Ironfist in the tournament doesn't means he can do the same to sabretooth b/c nothing evident was presented on Fat Cobra's behalf.

none of his tactics would be effective to put down Sabe. If we want to argue by ABC logic, we could use Sabe beating Wendigo who i place on a higher tier then Ironfist and Fat Cobra.

OneDumbG0
healing injuries after the fight, not helpful during nor would it be capable of the regen lvl of the higher versions who can immediately heal in battle. pointless.

yes, kicks, punches to collapse building and helcarrier that again required him to focus even if it is for a second and not in actual full combat to gather the energy needed. big difference to utilize certain tactics in full high speed battle. i have come to terms on what are viable options to beings like Ironfist and lack of occurrence and ability to maintain such power lvl indefinitely through the entirety of the fight. nor do i believe every kick, punch he hits with are building, helcarrier, nor train busting lvl power.

and catching a single bullet with a chi fist is impressive but nothing special nor say's much in the comic world regardless of his lvl of speed.

my whole point was that beating Ironfist in the tournament doesn't means he can do the same to sabretooth b/c nothing evident was presented on Fat Cobra's behalf.

none of his tactics would be effective to put down Sabe. If we want to argue by ABC logic, we could use Sabe beating Wendigo who i place on a higher tier then Ironfist and Fat Cobra. Translation: I don't care what Fat Cobra can do or that he proved to be superior to an upgraded Iron Fist because I like Sabretooth (who'd get raped by an upgraded Iron Fist) better anyway.

Post something coherent next time. What a waste of electrons.

jalek moye
healing injuries after the fight, not helpful during nor would it be capable of the regen lvl of the higher versions who can immediately heal in battle. pointless.

He's shown that he is capable of holding for much longer amounts of time then before, and has engaged in fights like that so it's not simply one strike or block and back to human.

I personally still support he wasn't fighting Cobra at full power though. But Iron Fist can do multiple strikes and fight i nthe state above that you mentioned.

srankmissingnin
Make an argument where Sabretooth takes on an upgraded Iron Fist and puts him down with two moves. Til then, kthxbai

Cobra didn't "take" Danny in two moves. He knocked him over and then finished him with a barrage of punches. If Danny ate a direct blow to the face from Sabretooth he would in a similar position. Danny tagged Cobra. Sabretooth will do the same, and his blows will be more lethal by their very nature.

Creed can tank Cobra's blows. Cobra can't tank Creeds. Done. And since you are currious, yes the same thing applies to an Iron Fist v Sabretooth fight.

OneDumbG0
Creed can tank Cobra's blows. Cobra can't tank Creeds. Done. And since you are currious, yes the same thing applies to an Iron Fist v Sabretooth fight. Didn't realize you were this far gone. This isn't Wolverithmetics, this is straight undiluted retard. Sabretooth gets raped three ways to Sunday by Danny.

King Castle
Translation: I don't care what Fat Cobra can do or that he proved to be superior to an upgraded Iron Fist because I like Sabretooth (who'd get raped by an upgraded Iron Fist) better anyway.

Post something coherent next time. What a waste of electrons. i'm not one of the other members you can insult through out the thread, so dont.

i simply want a legitimate explanation of what is in Fat Cobra's arsenal to justify your position.

fighting Ironfist shows his skill and even lvl of strength being over Rand physically which is a given but the scans themselves doesnt show the either being significantly amped to superhuman lvls for it to consider them fighting at lvls that Sabretooth is incapable of reaching in strength or durability.

you keep saying Ironfist was amped where is this amp in the fight and what amp specifically are you talking about?

how long do you think it take Ironfist to study and learn from a book and utilize in battle to be consider a significant amp?

learning new fighting techniques is cool but that only means something if it shows it changing his fighting potential overall with established characters with past history or a similar opponent with a decisive new technique

KuRuPT Thanosi
To skank: Yet Iron Fist has tooled Sabertooth with ease.. So I'm really not sure how you can come to that conclusion

King Castle
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
To skank: Yet Iron Fist has tooled Sabertooth with ease.. So I'm really not sure how you can come to that conclusion specify which Sabretooth and in what context.

OneDumbG0
i simply want a legitimate explanation of what is in Fat Cobra's arsenal to justify your position. You're insisting on it in ignorance that it's already been provided. There is a difference.

Enough with your feigning and enough with your moving-the-goalposts argumentation.

jalek moye

you keep saying Ironfist was amped where is this amp in the fight and what amp specifically are you talking about?

how long do you think it take Ironfist to study and learn from a book and utilize in battle to be consider a significant amp?

His amp was absorbing All of Orson Randall's chi into himself. The first hit afterwards blew up a segment of a building just by hitting someone.

After that he began to show mroe cases of projectiles and over all power output. The book just made him better at using it but the amp was at the very least double his amount and powe rlevel of chi if not more from being literally two Iron Fist's in 1.

srankmissingnin
Didn't realize you were this far gone. This isn't Wolverithmetics, this is straight undiluted retard. Sabretooth gets raped three ways to Sunday by Danny.

Bullshit. Sabretooth eats class 100 blows with a grin on his face. He would tank the Iron Fist, and tear Danny up.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^^^ Yet why hasn't he done so prior?

OneDumbG0
Bullshit. Sabretooth eats class 100 blows with a grin on his face. He would tank the Iron Fist, and tear Danny up. laughing out loud

I get it now. Clever, srankmissingnin, clever. Sorry. But I don't even come close to descending to this level of trollery. Nice try.

jalek moye
Bullshit. Sabretooth eats class 100 blows with a grin on his face. He would tank the Iron Fist, and tear Danny up.

Eh yes and no, Danny can definetly hurt him if he keeps hitting him. Winning or not is a different debate though

srankmissingnin
laughing out loud

I get it now. Clever, srankmissingnin, clever. Sorry. But I don't even come close to descending to this level of trollery. Nice try.

It's true. Even if we pretend that the train punch is a valid feat that can be replicated under normal conditions and didn't rely heavily on Iron Fist amping himself with electromagnetic energy and launching himself down a train track, Sabretooth would still tank it. Iron Fist would need to land a score of unanswered blows to beat Sabretooth... and that isn't going to happen. Stop deluding yourself. Creed can eat Iron Fist's best blow and keep coming, Danny can't do the same.

King Castle
His amp was absorbing All of Orson Randall's chi into himself. The first hit afterwards blew up a segment of a building just by hitting someone.

After that he began to show more cases of projectiles and over all power output. The book just made him better at using it but the amp was at the very least double his amount and power level of chi if not more from being literally two Iron Fist's in 1. yeh, i am aware of his upgrade that you mention. i wanted it cleared up with his argument that he is upgraded so he wins. when to me the upgrade doesnt necessarily mean he is physically stronger, faster or more skilled fighter nor did it show it in battle with Fat Cobra, Ironfist is still just human and can just as easily be hurt if he isnt chi channeling which the fight had no real indication of him doing as such.
it's like me saying Ironfist beat Davos so he can ko Sabe when neither were chi amping their blows and were fighting at their human physical limits with no chi in the attacks

Kurrupt

Originally posted by jinzin
SABRETOOTH VS. IRON FIST: July-September 1993
FIGHTING ABILITY: Sabretooth manages to display decent skill in a straight h2h with Danny. He evades kicks, lands jump kicks, and knees.
PLOT DEVICE FTW: Sabretooth gets knocked into a breaker which explodes and collapses the tunnel on top of him.
OVERALL PERFORMANCE:
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_ironfistmcp.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_ironfistmcp2.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_ironfistmcp3.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_ironfistmcp4.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_ironfistmcp5.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_ironfistmcp6.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_ironfistmcp7.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_ironfistmcp8.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_ironfistmcp9.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_ironfistmcp10.jpg

OneDumbG0
It's true. Even if we pretend that the train punch is a valid feat that can be replicated under normal conditions and didn't rely heavily on Iron Fist amping himself with electromagnetic energy and launching himself down a train track, Sabretooth would still tank it. Iron Fist would need to land a score of unanswered blows to beat Sabretooth... and that isn't going to happen. Stop deluding yourself. Creed can eat Iron Fist's best blow and keep coming, Danny can't do the same. I get it. You can drop the act now. And if the off-chance you are serious, this notion that Sabretooth can beat Danny is so retarded it's not worth even addressing.

So pat yourself on the back for almost succeeding in cleverly trolling me or proceed to take head out of anus. For your sake, I hope it's the former that applies. I'd honestly lose all respect for you if it weren't.

srankmissingnin
I get it. You can drop the act now. And if the off-chance you are serious, this notion that Sabretooth can beat Danny is so retarded it's not worth even addressing.

So pat yourself on the back for almost succeeding in cleverly trolling me or proceed to take head out of anus. For your sake, I hope it's the former that applies. I'd honestly lose all respect for you if it weren't.

Translation: I don't have a counter point.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creed > Ironfist

Trackz
Good fight, I'm leaning towards fat cobra just because he's much more skilled at H2H.

On a side note, I'm not sure this topic will stay open two days...

King Castle
so back on Fat Cobra.

will the lightning strike bother creed or put him down, could he evade it?

how many hits would Fat Cobra need to land to Ko him?

how fast are one another comparatively?

what Chil skills will Fat Cobra use to temp or permanently put down sabe?

jalek moye
Looking back at the fight, Danny didn't even really do much fighting against Fat cobra for real. In Hong Kong he was mostly trying to get away, and in Kun Lun he was dodging.

The other fights Cobra was invovled in showed him being straight physical and no really using the same tools he ahd against Danny. Along with Cobra pretty much just taking Danny's hits thinks He'd do the same to sabertooth and get cut up.

OneDumbG0
Translation: I don't have a counter point.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creed > Ironfist Phail. Seriously, shoot yourself in the face. Words can't express how sincerely disappointed I am in you. Sabes dominates Danny? Christ. Epic phail. Originally posted by King Castle
Ironfist is still just human and can just as easily be hurt if he isnt chi channeling which the fight had no real indication of him doing as such. ... look at the third page where he uses a "Burning Chi Thunderfoot" kick and the fifth page where he actually channels his chi and uses the Iron Fist.

Stop acting like Danny turned off his chi. Christ. Get new glasses.

jinzin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
^^^ Yet why hasn't he done so prior?

He uh... HAS....? confused

King Castle
Phail. Seriously, shoot yourself in the face. Words can't express how sincerely disappointed I am in you. Sabes dominates Danny? Christ. Epic phail. ... look at the third page where he uses a "Burning Chi Thunderfoot" kick and the fifth page where he actually channels his chi and uses the Iron Fist.

Stop acting like Danny turned off his chi. Christ. Get new glasses. he made a glowing fist and got hit before he could strike with it but he wasnt using it like he has in the passed. the thunderfoot i took it as the name of the kick nothing more nothing less simple technique just like when they say right hook, left hook adding chi adds to the mystique but there was no indication of it in itself displaying any mystical power and strength behind.

now i have asked that you stop with the insults. it may be how you debate and argue with others but i wont be tolerating it.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Fist/Iron_Fist_9_0012.jpg

OneDumbG0
^ ... Danny connected with the Iron Fist. He tried for a follow up and got his face wrecked before it could happen. Seriously. Read the scans. I'm tired of arguing over whether Danny turned his chi off. Originally posted by jinzin
He uh... HAS....? confused You mean the fight where Danny can't even concentrate enough to use the Iron Fist? Or is there some other fight I'm missing?

jinzin
^ ... Danny connected with the Iron Fist. He tried for a follow up and got his face wrecked before it could happen. Seriously. Read the scans. I'm tired of arguing over whether Danny turned his chi off. You mean the fight where Danny can't even concentrate enough to use the Iron Fist? Or is there some other fight I'm missing?

lol Yeah he couldn't concentrate enough to use it because Sabretooth scored him at the start of the fight, the pain had him completely unfocused.

I like how we're going to ignore Sabretooth's fighting performance based on the pain Danny was hit with from... Sabretooth's fighting performance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

OneDumbG0
lol Yeah he couldn't concentrate enough to use it because Sabretooth scored him at the start of the fight, the pain had him completely unfocused.

I like how we're going to ignore Sabretooth's fighting performance based on the pain Danny was hit with from... Sabretooth's fighting performance. Danny's been through a lot worse and has been able to use the Iron Fist both before and after that fight. He even states he's never fought worse than he was. That looks a hell of a lot more like some plot device not being explained within the four corners of those scans and/or a sh1t showing.

jinzin
laughing out loud

Oh the irony.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Oh the irony. Keep laughing and you'll be the next one fisted. sneer

srankmissingnin
Phail. Seriously, shoot yourself in the face. Words can't express how sincerely disappointed I am in you. Sabes dominates Danny? Christ. Epic phail. ... look at the third page where he uses a "Burning Chi Thunderfoot" kick and the fifth page where he actually channels his chi and uses the Iron Fist.

Stop acting like Danny turned off his chi. Christ. Get new glasses.

You're joke man.

ZOMG Ironfist can make his punches stronger like teh Hulk!!! He would beat Sabretooth!!!11!!!!1

Get real. The Iron Fist isn't enough to put Creed down unless he lands dozens of them without getting tagged once, which isn't going to happen. Being able to amp to class 100 punching power isn't nearly enough to pull a conclusive win against Sabretooth, if you think it is then you should be looking for a NA program

jinzin
Keep laughing and you'll be the next one fisted. sneer

laughing

That was raunchy... post of the day! cheers

King Castle
i dont know i guess if Fat Cobra lands the back hand of Bhudda on Sabretooth it would be enough to ko him, b/c it sounds impressive enough.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64270/1295697-combat.jpg

but i do apologize for me failing to see Ironfist hitting Fat Cobra with an ironfist. how strong do you think it was and do you consider Fat Cobra's blunt durability equal to his piercing damage especially with some one like sabe?

OneDumbG0
This simplistic, "Danny might get gutted = Danny will get gutted = Danny can never win" schlock isn't convincing me. Seriously, this has nothing to do with high-end feats. Danny's faster, more skilled, more powerful on-average and has an array of abilities that will simply destroy Sabretooth. Healing factor =/= never-getting-ko'ed-factor.

What a joke of awful and epic proportions. Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

Oh the irony. Are you trying to connect "Wolverine didn't actually claw his brains on-panel, it was telekinesis" with "Iron Fist gets tagged a few times and can't use the Iron Fist = wtf"?

Please tell me you didn't just laugh outloud to yourself over that. Just give me the issue #s.

Badabing
ODG, stop with the flaming.

OneDumbG0
^ Sir, yes, sir.

srankmissingnin
This simplistic, "Danny might get gutted = Danny will get gutted = Danny can never win" schlock isn't convincing me. Seriously, this has nothing to do with high-end feats. Danny's faster, more skilled, more powerful on-average and has an array of abilities that will simply destroy Sabretooth. Healing factor =/= never-getting-ko'ed-factor.

What a joke of awful and epic proportions. Are you trying to connect "Wolverine didn't actually claw his brains on-panel, it was telekinesis" with "Iron Fist gets tagged a few times and can't use the Iron Fist = wtf"?

Please tell me you didn't just laugh outloud to yourself over that. Just give me the issue #s.

Because Danny will get gutted. He isn't fast or skilled enough to avoid that outcome, and never has been. The notion that Sabretooth would be unable to land a blow is absurd. Creed is fast enough to land a blow and a single blow is all he needs. but somehow you think that Iron Fist landing dozens of unanswered iron fists in quick succession without Creed landing a single blow is the likely outcome...

Creed can and will tank Danny's best blow. Creed's best blow will fold Danny like a lawn chair. Creed is more than fast and skilled enough to tag Danny once. Simple. Sabretooth wins.

jalek moye
i dont know i guess if Fat Cobra lands the back hand of Bhudda on Sabretooth it would be enough to ko him, b/c it sounds impressive enough.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64270/1295697-combat.jpg

but i do apologize for me failing to see Ironfist hitting Fat Cobra with an ironfist. how strong do you think it was and do you consider Fat Cobra's blunt durability equal to his piercing damage especially with some one like sabe?

Most likely either Classic Iron Fist level or even weaker. It wasn't one of his stronger chi blows since he didn't want to rest hurting anyone and the large ones would at the very least send Fat cobra across the area instead of just on his ass.

The kick he hit Davos with would have send a wave of chi around him hitting the crowds of people. Which is why he tried to run away from the civilans.

OneDumbG0
Because Danny will get gutted. He isn't fast or skilled enough to avoid that outcome, and never has been. facepalm

Fantastic logic: Sabretooth can slash ppl. Slashing ppl hurts them. Sabretooth gets into fight with ppl. No matter what, Sabretooth will slash that ppl dead. Therefore, Sabretooth wins against that ppl.

You can insist on the underlined part as much as you want. I'm not dignifying that absolutist nonsense anymore.

King Castle
Most likely either Classic Iron Fist level or similar. It wasn't one of his stronger chi blows since he didn't want to rest hurting anyone and the large ones would at the very least send Fat cobra across the area instead of just on his ass.

The kick he hit Davos with would have send a wave of chi around him hitting the crowds of people. Which is why he tried to run away from the civilans. so you agree that IF was holding back and not a full indication of Fat Cobra's durability or strength?

I can see at his base lvl's and simply skills being questionable for either one but i dont see Fat Cobra fighting at that lvl being able to put down Sabe nor was it anything hasnt himself faced and exceeded in the past.

srankmissingnin
facepalm

Cite a single example of Danny displaying the speed/skill to completely avoid being tagged by someone of Sabretooth's caliber.

jalek moye
so you agree that IF was holding back and not a full indication of Fat Cobra's durability or strength?

...... my entire argument from page one has been Danny threw the fight no expression

srankmissingnin
so you agree that IF was holding back and not a full indication of Fat Cobra's durability or strength?

I can see at his base lvl's and simply skills being questionable for either one but i dont see Fat Cobra fighting at that lvl being able to put down Sabe nor was it anything hasnt himself faced and exceeded in the past.

He wasn't holding back but he needs time to channel his chi for his most powerful attacks and Cobra didn't afford him the opportunity to do it.

OneDumbG0
Cite a single example of Danny displaying the speed/skill to completely avoid being tagged by someone of Sabretooth's caliber. He's already been tagged by Sabretooth and fended him off while blind and Iron Fist-less. Same with Wolverine.

Now add Orson's chi and all the skills of the Book of the Iron Fist on top of that that allow him to do things like heal in mid-fight, much less snatch bullets with his fingers and punch Helicarriers.

^ There is a clue in there somewhere. Take your time.

jalek moye
He wasn't holding back but he needs time to channel his chi for his most powerful attacks and Cobra didn't afford him the opportunity to do it.

I think he held back, in hong kong he mostly ran to get a way from people. He was upset with him saying trying to convince himself he didn't throw the fight (normally if he loses he just accepts it), right before the fight he was told he wants to achieve what he was after he would have to let Cobra win.

And before he was showing better power then that fight and after that he was displayed as more powerful of the two

King Castle
...... my entire argument from page one has been Danny threw the fight no expression kay. cool i just like hearing that. big grin

kidding, the fight i dont see Ironfist necessarily throwing the fight but simply holding back subconsciously.

but then i also dont see Ironfist operating at his helcarrier, building punching lvl as his norm but simply as his kamikaze attack that requires a lil more effort to summon let alone apply constantly in battle

jalek moye
That's what i mean throwing the fight by not fighting his best making him more defatble but still "fighting"

srankmissingnin
He's already been tagged by Sabretooth and fended him off while blind and Iron Fist-less. Same with Wolverine.

Now add Orson's chi and all the skills of the Book of the Iron Fist on top of that that allow him to do things like heal in mid-fight, much less snatch bullets with his fingers and punch Helicarriers.

^ There is a clue in there somewhere. Take your time.

lmao

The first appearance of Sabretooth when he was just a savage killer with no powers and still give Danny a fight? That is worse than citing Batman having trouble with Cops in Year One. At least try to have some credibility buddy sheesh. Once Creed had his established bio / power set he walked all over Danny with ease while toying with him... and he has had upgrades since then.

Danny isn't any faster, stronger or more skilled after reading the Book of the Iron Fist then he was before. His chi is stronger, and he has more versatility... but nothing that will help him against Creed. Sabretooth would open him like a can of tuna.

Mindset
He could always casually catch bullets?

KuRuPT Thanosi
My brain is hurting from all the fail in this thread

King Castle
He could always casually catch bullets? reflexively in reaction time sure, he is a comic street leveler afterall and bullet feats have become the norm. he just didnt know if he could especially when you think of the durability requirement.

Mindset
reflexively in reaction time sure, he is a comic street lever afterall and bullet feats have become the norm. he just didnt know if he could especially when you think of the durability requirement. The correct answer was no, and every street leveler doesn't have the speed to catch a bullet.

OneDumbG0
lmao

The first appearance of Sabretooth when he was just a savage killer with no powers and still give Danny a fight? That is worse than citing Batman having trouble with Cops in Year One. At least try to have some credibility buddy sheesh. Once Creed had his established bio / power set he walked all over Danny with ease while toying with him... and he has had upgrades since then.A blind Danny. Once Creed had his "established powerset," he still couldn't take down an Iron Fist-less Danny who was fighting as worse as he ever had. Neither could Wolverine. Neither could Mr. X. Neither could Deadpool. Neither could Griffin. Neither could the actual Iron Fist-killer that dodges bullets in bullet-time, throws down with Luke Cage punch for punch, and can bite Luke Cage despite his impenetrable skin. And you know what? Danny couldn't even use his chi at the end and still won! Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Danny isn't any faster, stronger or more skilled after reading the Book of the Iron Fist then he was before. His chi is stronger, and he has more versatility... but nothing that will help him against Creed. Sabretooth would open him like a can of tuna. ... you're wrong and you know it.

srankmissingnin
He could always casually catch bullets?

Every street blocks and reflects bullets with ease, they don't catch them because they aren't durable enough to, a problem Danny can remedy with his Iron Fist. Or are we pretending catching a bullet requires faster reflexes that blocking one with a sword for the sake of Iron Fist wanking?

King Castle
The correct answer was no, and every street leveler doesn't have the speed to catch a bullet. just to weave out of the way or bat them back or block them..

reflexively/reaction

Mindset
Every street blocks and reflects bullets with ease, they don't catch them because they aren't durable enough to, a problem Danny can remedy with his Iron Fist. Or are we pretending catching a bullet requires faster reflexes that blocking one with a sword for the sake of Iron Fist wanking? Except it is easier than catching it.

Mindset
It's science.

OneDumbG0
^ If you're inviting him to discuss human anatomy, I'll kill you. crackers

Mindset
lol

psycho gundam
kmc biology: 101

1st semester: phantom bone theory

2nd semester: bullet time reflexes

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ If you're inviting him to discuss human anatomy, I'll kill you. crackers laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
A blind Danny. Once Creed had his "established powerset," he still couldn't take down an Iron Fist-less Danny who was fighting as worse as he ever had. Neither could Wolverine. Neither could Mr. X. Neither could Deadpool. Neither could Griffin. Neither could the actual Iron Fist-killer that dodges bullets in bullet-time, throws down with Luke Cage punch for punch, and can bite Luke Cage despite his impenetrable skin. And you know what? Danny couldn't even use his chi at the end and still won! ... you're wrong and you know it.

Once Creed had his powers he walked all over Danny and needed a plot device for Danny to escape. Wolverine is in the same boat as Creed's first appearance fight. Iron Fist fought an undefined powerless Wolverine, the fight has no relevance to the current incarnation of the character. Mr. X fought Iron Fist for two panels. He got hit once, Iron Fist jumped across the table and Ghost phased him outside the window. Mr. X was fine it was barely a fight, not worth mentioning. Deadpool fought Danny and Cage at the same time. The "Iron Fist Killer" beat the crap out of Danny effortlessly, even when Luke and Misty interfered. He clawed Danny's shoulder ONCE and pretty much ended the fight then and there with a single blow(which is what Sabretooth will do) and then Danny got him at the last momement with a lucky blow.

Sabretooth needs one clean blow to win, Danny needs dozens. Sabretooth can tank Danny's best attack, Danny can't tank Creeds. Simple logic. Sabretooth wins, he beats any Immortal Weapon not named Prince of Orphans.

srankmissingnin
Except it is easier than catching it.

No it's not? You think you'd have better luck hitting a marble with as stick or catching it with your hand? The correct answer is pretty clear.

OneDumbG0
Once Creed had his powers he walked all over Danny and needed a plot device for Danny to escape. Wolverine is in the same boat as Creed's first appearance fight. Iron Fist fought an undefined powerless Wolverine, the fight has no relevance to the current incarnation of the character. Mr. X fought Iron Fist for two panels. He got hit once, Iron Fist jumped across the table and Ghost phased him outside the window. Mr. X was fine it was barely a fight, not worth mentioning. Deadpool fought Danny and Cage at the same time. The "Iron Fist Killer" beat the crap out of Danny effortlessly, even when Luke and Misty interfered. He clawed Danny's shoulder ONCE and pretty much ended the fight then and there with a single blow(which is what Sabretooth will do) and then Danny got him at the last momement with a lucky blow.Acting like you can dismiss fights because Sabretooth/Wolverine's powers weren't "clearly defined"... but accept a fight in clear ignorance of Danny's on-panel inability to call the Iron Fist after beign punched and he states on-panel he's fighting the worst he ever has? Hypocrite, says I. Danny can call the Iron Fist while half dead, before and after that fight, and will do so in a forum setting. And Danny isn't going to be fighting the worst he ever was in a forum setting. Hypocrite, says I.

Your shallow dismissals of Mr. X and Deadpool are just that: shallow. The Iron Fist Killer only beat Danny the first time because he could perfectly read his chi. As soon as Danny stripped himself utterly of chi against an opponent who was a bullet-timer speedster, and a hacker/slasher that could hurt Luke Cage, Danny beat him H2H. No. Chi. We're not stripping Danny of his chi here. What chance do you think Sabretooth has? Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sabretooth needs one clean blow to win, Danny needs dozens. Sabretooth can tank Danny's best attack, Danny can't tank Creeds. Simple logic. Sabretooth wins, he beats any Immortal Weapon not named Prince of Orphans. Danny needs one clean blow to win. He's one-shotted the Wrecking Crew and Luke Cage and others with non-Helicarrier/train busting Iron Fist shots. And they're all more durable to physical blunt force than Sabes. Sabes isn't going to get that one clean kill shot. He hasn't done so in a fight where Danny is fighting the worst he ever has and had no Iron Fist and isn't upgraded. Simple logic based on past feats and their actual encounters.

Your opinion is duly noted, stomped into sh1t, and dismissed.

srankmissingnin
Acting like you can dismiss fights because Sabretooth/Wolverine's powers weren't "clearly defined"... but accept a fight in clear ignorance of Danny's on-panel inability to call the Iron Fist after beign punched and he states on-panel he's fighting the worst he ever has? Hypocrite, says I. Danny can call the Iron Fist while half dead, before and after that fight, and will do so in a forum setting. And Danny isn't going to be fighting the worst he ever was in a forum setting. Hypocrite, says I.

Where is the hypocrisy? Those examples aren't even comparable. You cite examples of Iron Fist fighting characters prior to moment their skills and powers were established and pretend like that means something. Are you under the impression that those feats are retroactively impressive because of who Wolverine and Sabretooth became down the line? Well that isn't how things work. Iron Fist getting too battered to use the Iron Fist and saying that Creed is the most dangerous foe he has fought... what's the problem? I suppose you could say that him not being able to use the Iron Fist was a plot device, but the Iron Fist has been unreliable for the majority of his Danny's career, most of his appearances he could only use the thing once a day.

Your shallow dismissals of Mr. X and Deadpool are just that: shallow. The Iron Fist Killer only beat Danny the first time because he could perfectly read his chi. As soon as Danny stripped himself utterly of chi against an opponent who was a bullet-timer speedster, and a hacker/slasher that could hurt Luke Cage, Danny beat him H2H. No. Chi. We're not stripping Danny of his chi here. What chance do you think Sabretooth has? Danny needs one clean blow to win. He's one-shotted the Wrecking Crew and Luke Cage and others with non-Helicarrier/train busting Iron Fist shots. And they're all more durable to physical blunt force than Sabes. Sabes isn't going to get that one clean kill shot. He hasn't done so in a fight where Danny is fighting the worst he ever has and had no Iron Fist and isn't upgraded. Simple logic based on past feats and their actual encounters.

Your opinion is duly noted, stomped into sh1t, and dismissed.

Yeah because someone saying that a three panel "fight" isn't of much relevance is "shallow. " Come up with an example that is at least slightly relevant and I will acknowledge it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zhou Cheng was still beating on Danny when he stopped using his chi, dude virtually one shotted him with his claws (take note that because is what Creed will do) and Danny got him at the last second with a lucky blow (a lucky blow that wouldn't had put Creed down). If Zhou had a healing factor he would have won that fight hands down, and so will Sabretooth.

Luke's also eaten several Iron Fist's without going down, so have members of the Wrecking Crew (who also have jobbed to Danny and gone down to standard peak human attacks from Danny). Anyway Creed's durability and blunt force damage soak is irrelevant, it is his healing factor that compensates for the damage and not his innate durability. Creed will tank an Iron Fist with a grin on his face.

Sabretooth didn't get the kill shot because if he had Iron Fist would have been killed.... are you knew to reading comics? It's called a plot device. Sabretooth isn't forbidden form killing Danny in a forum match, so he will kill him. He had ample opportunity to do so in that fight and on the forum he will capitalize on those moments.

OneDumbG0
Where is the hypocrisy? Those examples aren't even comparable. You cite examples of Iron Fist fighting characters prior to moment their skills and powers were established and pretend like that means something. Are you under the impression that those feats are retroactively impressive because of who Wolverine and Sabretooth became down the line? Well that isn't how things work. Iron Fist getting too battered to use the Iron Fist and saying that Creed is the most dangerous foe he has fought... what's the problem? I suppose you could say that him not being able to use the Iron Fist was a plot device, but the Iron Fist has been unreliable for the majority of his Danny's career, most of his appearances he could only use the thing once a day.And you're citing to a fight where Danny can't use the Iron Fist and is fighting the worst he ever has as if it would be indicative of how a faster, more skilled, more powerful, currently upgraded Iron Fist would perform. Go figure, hypocrite. What's the problem? /shrug Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yeah because someone saying that a three panel "fight" isn't of much relevance is "shallow. " Come up with an example that is at least slightly relevant and I will acknowledge it. Oh right. Like the briefness of a fight discounts its worth. Guess the Wolverine/DD three panel fight and the Wolverine/Shang-Chi three panel fight mean sh1t. Bring those up next time in a thread, please. I'd love to throw your reasoning right back in yor face. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Zhou Cheng was still beating on Danny when he stopped using his chi, dude virtually one shotted him with his claws (take note that because is what Creed will do) and Danny got him at the last second with a lucky blow (a lucky blow that wouldn't had put Creed down). If Zhou had a healing factor he would have won that fight hands down, and so will Sabretooth. Zhou Cheng had to beat a non-chi using Danny senseless and toss him several stories up onto a roof before being able to topple him and set him up for being hacked and he still lost because he got his face blown through with a fist. Try and imagine Sabretooth in his position while Danny has his chi. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Luke's also eaten several Iron Fist's without going down, so have members of the Wrecking Crew (who also have jobbed to Danny and gone down to standard peak human attacks from Danny). Anyway Creed's durability and blunt force damage soak is irrelevant, it is his healing factor that compensates for the damage and not his innate durability. Creed will tank an Iron Fist with a grin on his face.Luke's been KTFO more than he hasn't by normal Iron Fists. Wrecking Crew didn't job to Danny, the several times he's KTFO them. Danny jobbed to Sabretooth by somehow being punched a few times and not being able to use his Iron Fist. Sabretooth being able to heal from damage isn't going to stop him from getting KTFO. You act like Iron Fist has never dealt with threats to his body from piercing damage. lawlzOriginally posted by srankmissingnin
Sabretooth didn't get the kill shot because if he had Iron Fist would have been killed.... are you knew to reading comics? It's called a plot device. Sabretooth isn't forbidden form killing Danny in a forum match, so he will kill him. He had ample opportunity to do so in that fight and on the forum he will capitalize on those moments. Iron Fist hasn't blown Sabretooth's head clean off his shoulders because of your incessant whining plea to comic book plot device as well since he's a hero. Iron Fist getting punched a few times isn't going to strip him of his Iron Fist. And a more powerful current Iron Fist, who has used it in worse situations, isn't going to fight the worst he ever has in a forum to ease your forlorn crush on a Wolverine-related character. A chi-less Iron Fist took down an opponent comparable to Sabretooth by capitalizing in a comic. Strip Danny utterly of his chi and you might have an argument. Now look at the thread op. Think. Rinse. Repeat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Current Iron Fist would hand Sabertooth his *ss.

dmills
Looks like another multi page battle between Srank and Dumb. This should be fun!

King Castle
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Current Iron Fist would hand Sabertooth his *ss. current sabretooth is kinda dead and his soul fractured, kinda unfair dont you think?
aside from that let's stick to the fight at hand, pls.

dmills
Danny decaps him.

King Castle
Originally posted by dmills
Danny decaps him. danny isnt in this fight.

srankmissingnin
And you're citing to a fight where Danny can't use the Iron Fist and is fighting the worst he ever has as if it would be indicative of how a faster, more skilled, more powerful, currently upgraded Iron Fist would perform. Go figure, hypocrite. What's the problem? /shrug Oh right. Like the briefness of a fight discounts its worth. Guess the Wolverine/DD three panel fight and the Wolverine/Shang-Chi three panel fight mean sh1t. Bring those up next time in a thread, please. I'd love to throw your reasoning right back in yor face. Zhou Cheng had to beat a non-chi using Danny senseless and toss him several stories up onto a roof before being able to topple him and set him up for being hacked and he still lost because he got his face blown through with a fist. Try and imagine Sabretooth in his position while Danny has his chi. Luke's been KTFO more than he hasn't by normal Iron Fists. Wrecking Crew didn't job to Danny, the several times he's KTFO them. Danny jobbed to Sabretooth by somehow being punched a few times and not being able to use his Iron Fist. Sabretooth being able to heal from damage isn't going to stop him from getting KTFO. You act like Iron Fist has never dealt with threats to his body from piercing damage. lawlz Iron Fist hasn't blown Sabretooth's head clean off his shoulders because of your incessant whining plea to comic book plot device as well since he's a hero. Iron Fist getting punched a few times isn't going to strip him of his Iron Fist. And a more powerful current Iron Fist, who has used it in worse situations, isn't going to fight the worst he ever has in a forum to ease your forlorn crush on a Wolverine-related character. A chi-less Iron Fist took down an opponent comparable to Sabretooth by capitalizing in a comic. Strip Danny utterly of his chi and you might have an argument. Now look at the thread op. Think. Rinse. Repeat.

Why do your posts become a wall of text...

Why was Danny "fighting the worst he ever has"? Because Sabretooth railed him? That's not proof that Danny was fighting poorly, it's proof that Sabretooth is a ferocious fighter who outclasses Iron Fist in speed and strength, can shrug off all of Danny's attacks and is too much for Danny to handle.

Wolverine beat Shang-Chi in three panels. Iron Fist hit Mr. X once and jumped away and was BFR'd. One is a conclusive victory in spite of the short panel time (which makes it even more impressive), the other example is nothing and of little relevance to anything. I'd say I was surprised that you can't grasp the difference... but I'm not.

A chi less Iron Fist punch isn't going to go though Creed's face, and even if it did Creed shrugged off two sniper bullets to the skull even when his healing factor was almost completely burnt out. He'd be fine. Iron Fist vs Creed would play out similar to the fight with Zhou Cheng. Creed is stronger and faster, and unlike Zhou creed will shrug off Danny's best attacks.

Sabretooth's healing factor allows him to shrug off class 100 blows. He'll tank the Iron Fist and fillet Danny. That's how it is.

Deadline
I really think that they were trying to imply that Shang Chi was suprised no super hero is going to own another super hero on-panel without circumstances. I'm pretty sure they were implying that Shang Chi didn't expect Wolverine to be that good, his combination of enhancements and training took Shang by suprise ie if they fought again Shang would have done better.

King Castle
it took shang by surprise b/c Logan recovered, countered and manhandled him after shang sneaked attacked him

Deadline
it took shang by surprise b/c Logan recovered, countered and manhandled

because Shang was suprised, as it was stated Shang hadn't fought anybody like him before ( not sure if thats a good reason though, but its what they stated).

him after shang sneaked attacked him

...what sneak attack?

King Castle
Shang jumped from the side and kicked him in the jaw, i have find my X men comic but pretty sure Logan was talking to him when he was interrupted by his team mate about behaving and Shang took the opportunity to attack him 1st while he was turned. iirc

Deadline
Shang jumped from the side and kicked him in the jaw, i have find my X men comic but pretty sure Logan was talking to him when he was interrupted by his team mate about behaving and Shang took the opportunity to attack him 1st while he was turned. iirc

.......don't remember that at all.

King Castle
what do you remember?

i hate having to go through my collection to look for:

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/9/9b/X-Men_Vol_2_62.jpg

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Deadline
because Shang was suprised, as it was stated Shang hadn't fought anybody like him before ( not sure if thats a good reason though, but its what they stated).

...what sneak attack?

His narration said he had rarely face a western with the focus and discipline of a samurai, as Wolverine was owning his ass.

Deadline
His narration said he had rarely face a western with the focus and discipline of a samurai, as Wolverine was owning his ass.

The narration specifically stated he was suprised

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2512/shangchi3eu5.jpg

Hell Wolverine even says he can smell it on him. Wolverine explained that it was the first time he had fought somebody like him.

They are not going to allow Shang Chi to get owned like that without reason. Shang Chi has fans and people will get pissed off, that was not an accurate representation of how a fight between Shang and Wolverine should go he should do much better.

King Castle
Logan's intro was him fighting hand ninjas and putting them down even holding one by the neck area.. he then was talking to shang and then his team which shang capitalized on him probably caused by his feral nature and appearance panicking shang to an extend to feel the need the to attack

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/284/shangchi2af8.jpg

srankmissingnin
The narration specifically stated he was suprised

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2512/shangchi3eu5.jpg

Hell Wolverine even says he can smell it on him. Wolverine explained that it was the first time he had fought somebody like him.

They are not going to allow Shang Chi to get owned like that without reason. Shang Chi has fans and people will get pissed off, that was not an accurate representation of how a fight between Shang and Wolverine should go he should do much better.

He didn't get beat so easily because he was surprised, he was surprised because he got beat so easily. Wolverine owned Shang-Chi because he was better, not because Shang-Chi was "surprised" by his healing factor, senses and claws, two of which didn't factor in at all, the third only showed up at end when Shang-Chi's head was already wedged in between gate bars.

Deadline
Logan's intro was him fighting hand ninjas and putting them down even holding one by the neck area.. he then was talking to shang and then his team which shang capitalized on him probably caused by his feral nature and appearance panicking shang to an extend to feel the need the to attack

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/284/shangchi2af8.jpg

You haven't provided any proof. I don't remember that happening.

He didn't get beat so easily because he was surprised, he was surprised because he got beat so easily. Wolverine owned Shang-Chi because he was better, not because Shang-Chi was "surprised" by his healing factor, senses and claws, two of which didn't factor in at all, the third only showed up at end when Shang-Chi's head was already wedged in between gate bars.

You are completely ignoring what Wolverine said so you can provide your own interpretation. Hell Wolverine says Shang was suprised in bold letters but then you decide he was "suprised". The writers tryng to give you a hint.

Of course the bloody healing factor played a role, of course the claws played a role in him winning. He also mentioned enhanced senses. Wolverine specifically said because he hadn't fought anybody like him before, you don't get to decide that means he was better because thats what YOU want.

Anyway think I'm done.

King Castle

You are completely ignoring what Wolverine said so you can provide your own interpretation.

Anyway think I'm done. i have you read the story arc?

Deadline
i have you read the story arc?

I remember seeing the previous panel and I didnt see Wolverine talking to any X-men or being distracted.

King Castle
Logan had gone through a small band of hand ninjas and was talking trash to everyone and shang chi, his teammates were behind him also talking.

either way it doesnt change the fact that Shang chi attacked 1st taking the initiative and was manhandled soon after in skill and physical attributes

Deadline
Logan had gone through a small band of hand ninjas and was talking trash to everyone and shang chi, his teammates were behind him also talking.

either way it doesnt change the fact that Shang chi attacked 1st taking the initiative and was manhandled soon after in skill and physical attributes

Why do you do it? confused

King Castle
b;c that's how it went down from my recollection of actually reading the story.

they had gone to china to find the cure for the legacy virus/rumors. Shang had arrived to find ppl who have bn looking for his father's elixir.

the hand and other criminals knew they were coming and set them up with ninjas which the x men took down. Shang chi witnessed it and each thought they were against each other and with logan's sh#$ talking they fought. soon after storm had logan struck with lightning to keep logan from harming him, logan said he was just playing.the team were attacked soon after by souped up cyborg MA'ers Thunder, Lightning and Bludgeon.

they fought they got defeated Shang chi noticed they were heroes protecting ppl around them decided to help and watch cyclops back.

Cannonball sneaked away under the cover of the battle to continue tracking some suspicious individuals..

turns out that Shaw had bn the source of the rumors.. etc etc..

i do it cause i can. now pls try not to derail my threads with irrelevant topics especially if you have not bothered to read or even know the storyline

srankmissingnin

You are completely ignoring what Wolverine said so you can provide your own interpretation. Hell Wolverine says Shang was suprised in bold letters but then you decide he was "suprised". The writers tryng to give you a hint.

Of course the bloody healing factor played a role, of course the claws played a role in him winning. He also mentioned enhanced senses. Wolverine specifically said because he hadn't fought anybody like him before, you don't get to decide that means he was better because thats what YOU want.

Anyway think I'm done.

What are you even talking about? Where does Wolverine say "I beat you because you were surprised!!!" He doesn't. He says he can smell surprise on him as he is executing the move that wins the fight. Wolverine didn't use his healing factor, he was barely even hit, he didn't use his claws until the end of the fight and his senses only factor in because he could "smell" the surprise. Shang-Chi was surprised because he is one of the most skilled fighters in Marvel and got smacked down in three panels, not because of a healing factor and senses, abilities not demonstrated in the fight that he wouldn't have even been aware even existed without Wolverine stating that they did...

If you are going to try and low ball a character at least use a theory that gives you a leg to stand on.

King Castle
a lot of Jinzin's scans are becoming broken.. sad

also angry ppl want the entire story posted before they even acknowledge anything and even then calling ppl out on it when they themselves dont know a damn thing but two scans.. miffed

srankmissingnin
a lot of Jinzin's scans are becoming broken.. sad

also angry ppl want the entire story posted before they even acknowledge anything and even then calling ppl out on it when they themselves dont know a damn thing but two scans.. miffed

What happens is Shang-Chi fights some Hand Ninja. Wolverine shows up in the ninja run away. Wolverine starts talking to Shang-Chi, and then Shang attacks him.

King Castle
What happens is Shang-Chi fights some Hand Ninja. Wolverine shows up in the ninja run away. Wolverine starts talking to Shang-Chi, and then Shang attacks him. i couldnt recall clearly i just recall some of them jumping on logan and logan tearing them apart and having one by the hood of his uniform as he hanged, logan walking toward Shang Chi.

Shang Chi saying that the hand knows the stranger and fear him etc ect.

a lot of my comics seem to have disappeared i blame my brother.

srankmissingnin
i couldnt recall clearly i just recall some of them jumping on logan and logan tearing them apart and having one by the hood of his uniform as he hanged, logan walking toward Shang Chi.

Shang Chi saying that the hand knows the stranger and fear him etc ect.

a lot of my comics seem to have disappeared i blame my brother.

That's how it ends. Storm blasts Wolverine with lightning and Cannonball pulls him off Shang-Chi.

Mindset

No it's not? You think you'd have better luck hitting a marble with as stick or catching it with your hand? The correct answer is pretty clear. Better luck catching a 90mph fastball or htting it with a bat?

srankmissingnin
Better luck catching a 90mph fastball or htting it with a bat?

Back catcher.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_left08Nz2j1qf8yek.gif

Mindset
They don't move, you phuck.

psycho gundam
Back catcher. the catcher's mit is the pitcher's target though

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the catcher's mit is the pitcher's target though

cool

OneDumbG0
Why do your posts become a wall of text...Because even the intarnetz is getting sick and tired of your Wolverithmetics.Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Why was Danny "fighting the worst he ever has"? Because Sabretooth railed him? That's not proof that Danny was fighting poorly, it's proof that Sabretooth is a ferocious fighter who outclasses Iron Fist in speed and strength, can shrug off all of Danny's attacks and is too much for Danny to handle.No, because he was in fact, fighting the worst he ever has. You're acting like his statement was "I'm fighting the best I can, but despite that, I'm getting beat the worst I ever have been." That's bs. Read the scan and post it. Danny was fighting like crap, gt punched a few times and couldn't even call the Iron Fist. It's inarguable that he wasn't fighting as well as could because he literally states he knew he had to step up the fighting. And he actually started doing so! Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine beat Shang-Chi in three panels. Iron Fist hit Mr. X once and jumped away and was BFR'd. One is a conclusive victory in spite of the short panel time (which makes it even more impressive), the other example is nothing and of little relevance to anything. I'd say I was surprised that you can't grasp the difference... but I'm not. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yeah because someone saying that a three panel "fight" isn't of much relevance is "shallow. " Come up with an example that is at least slightly relevant and I will acknowledge it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Blatant hypocrisy while you're being called out for blatant hypocrisy isn't helping your argument. Get your hypocritical sh1te outta here. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
A chi less Iron Fist punch isn't going to go though Creed's face, and even if it did Creed shrugged off two sniper bullets to the skull even when his healing factor was almost completely burnt out. He'd be fine. Iron Fist vs Creed would play out similar to the fight with Zhou Cheng. Creed is stronger and faster, and unlike Zhou creed will shrug off Danny's best attacks.

Sabretooth's healing factor allows him to shrug off class 100 blows. He'll tank the Iron Fist and fillet Danny. That's how it is. Good job missing the point, we're not arguing about a chi-less Danny. I literally spelled that out for you. Next time you want to address my posts, read them. Both Zhou and Iron Fist are faster than Sabretooth, so get lost with your baseless "nuh uhs" and your pandering illogic based thereof.

Danny's taken down bigger and tougher. Someone who's less skilled, less fast and less powerful isn't going to change that game simply because he can stabby-stab him. Might as well argue, "zomg, Punisher has shooted pplz with guns who is more faster with the speedz than Danny... and bullets makes the pplz dead!!! Danny has no chances, all your base are belong to us!!!11" Your healing factor = can't-be-knocked-out-factor has already been dismissed. Class has ended. No need to go into any further circles with you. I don't give extra class sessions for failures. Danny > Sabretooth. Not a question, not a hypothetical. A statement of fact. Your errant wishes notwithstanding.

srankmissingnin
Because even the intarnetz is getting sick and tired of your Wolverithmetics.No, because he was in fact, fighting the worst he ever has. You're acting like his statement was "I'm fighting the best I can, but despite that, I'm getting beat the worst I ever have been." That's bs. Read the scan and post it. Danny was fighting like crap, gt punched a few times and couldn't even call the Iron Fist. It's inarguable that he wasn't fighting as well as could because he literally states he knew he had to step up the fighting. And he actually started doing so! Blatant hypocrisy while you're being called out for blatant hypocrisy isn't helping your argument. Get your hypocritical sh1te outta here. Good job missing the point, we're not arguing about a chi-less Danny. I literally spelled that out for you. Next time you want to address my posts, read them. Both Zhou and Iron Fist are faster than Sabretooth, so get lost with your baseless "nuh uhs" and your pandering illogic based thereof.

Danny's taken down bigger and tougher. Someone who's less skilled, less fast and less powerful isn't going to change that game simply because he can stabby-stab him. Might as well argue, "zomg, Punisher has shooted pplz with guns who is more faster with the speedz than Danny... and bullets makes the pplz dead!!! Danny has no chances, all your base are belong to us!!!11" Your healing factor = can't-be-knocked-out-factor has already been dismissed. Class has ended. No need to go into any further circles with you. I don't give extra class sessions for failures. Danny > Sabretooth. Not a question, not a hypothetical. A statement of fact. Your errant wishes notwithstanding.

You're a ****ing imbecile. laughing

If anyone else is too stupid to understand why beating a character in three panels is different than hitting a character once and the running away, or feels any of these other "points" need to be addressed, just ask and I will do so, but I'm finished indulging your stupidity for the time being.

Mod edit.

OneDumbG0
^ Not being able to own up to your own hypocrisies isn't advancing your argument. Neither is your temper tantrum bashing. You don't like your own weak-ass rationales thrown back in your face, don't use em in the first place.

Wolverine briefly grabbing Daredevil into a full-nelson in three panels while DD is distracted with the revelation that the Typhoid Mary situation is not what it seems... that's supposed to be a valid fight for purposes of this forum? Hmph. Yet somehow, Daredevil taking down Wolverine with a nerve-strike to the throat in a few panels isn't? Really? Iron Fist fighting the worst he ever has, as stated on-panel in a specific fight, against Sabretooth and not even being able to call the Iron Fist is supposed to be a valid fight for purposes of this forum? Yet, Iron Fist taking Wolverine down a peg (along with other X-Men), cannot be... because somehow you don't appreciate how Wolverine was being portrayed in that general time period?

Get your Wolverithmetics outta here. You somehow have a lame and childish excuse for every time Wolverine or a Wolverine-related character gets the short end of the stick: Wolvie wasn't being portrayed properly at that time, that was a Wolvie whos healing factor is less than it is now, Wolvie was weakened in that fight, Wolvie wasn't taking that fight seriously, Wolvie was being written by a writer who hates him, that fight was too short to be a real fight, wah wah wah. And y'know what? That'd be fine... if you when the time comes that others throw those same weak rationales back in your face, you didn't engage in blatant hypocrisy. Because somehow... some way... you have yet another weak explanation to wholly distinguish your hypocritical approach and/or you just throw a sh1t-fit.

How exactly do you operate in real life? Do you walk into birthday parties, and break down into tears when you realize you're not allowed to have your cake and eat it too or do you start slapping the other children?

Regardless of your hypocrisies, current upgraded Iron Fist > Sabretooth. He's faster, more skilled, more powerful than he's ever been in his career (hearty lulz at pretending he's not). And he's faster, more skilled and more powerful than Sabretooth. Since his upgrade, he's taken down an opponent who is faster than Creed, is strong enough to throw down with Luke Cage punch for punch and has stabby-stabs/teeth that hurt Luke Cage. And that was WITHOUT chi. Sabes' stabby-stabs don't change that equation. Neither does your laughable healing factor = can't-get-knocked-out-factor. Get over it.

Badabing
Consider this a warning Srank. You have a bad habit of bashing people which you disagree. And bypassing the censor makes your post that much worse.

Starscream M

How exactly do you operate in real life? Do you walk into birthday parties, and break down into tears when you realize you're not allowed to have your cake and eat it too or do you start slapping the other children?
laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>