Classic Dr. Strange & Brother Voodoo vs. Doom & Morgan Le Fay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Dr. Strange is the sorcerer supreme.

which team wins?

Konton
Dr. Strange.
Spite.

The Nuul
Superman solos.

the ninjak
Doom and Morgan Le Faye!

Le Faye was an invincible BEAST! BFR rules are sketchy with her. Kinda like Sentry.

Nihilist
Classic Strange solos.

Konton
Originally posted by the ninjak
Doom and Morgan Le Faye!

Le Faye was an invincible BEAST! BFR rules are sketchy with her. Kinda like Sentry.

Le Faye gets slaughtered by melee metahumans and only really manages to seem awesome because she manipulates timelines so she can preemptively resurrect her future selves. In a forum fight she doesn't get that kind of prep or advantage.

chomperx9
Doom BFRs Strange and Voodoo and le fay

Uriel005
Classic Strange cuts them in two in a magic fight. Also he is one of the few people whos prep negates Doom's IMO. Le Fey is pretty monstrous but she's just not on Classic Strange level. My issue with using Classic Strange is that he has always had the habit of calling on big forces even when it seemed unnecessary overkill to me. However even without channeling Strange takes this one solo while giving Le Fey and Doom lessons on how to play the game.

Bouboumaster
Classic Strange calls his bitches (the Vishantis) to do the work for him.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Classic Strange calls his bitches (the Vishantis) to do the work for him.
basically though I always enjoyed him channeling good old Dorm. Raging Strange is always fun.

Kasper Gutman
Brother Voodoo would go down pretty quick. Even as a "Sorcerer Supreme" he wasn't impressive. Classic Strange could wipe out team two and Brother Voodoo.

Kasper Gutman
If this fight was Sorcerer Supreme Brother Voodoo plus an old school regular Brother Vodoo vs Dr Doom and Morgan Le Fay, team two would win. I can only think of like one good showing by Brother Voodoo in the past decade and that was the pop in deal with Wendi-Hulk and pop right out again. Even his final fight with Aggamotto wasn't really a good showing in my opinion. Okay rant off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.