Death's minion vs Pluto's minions vs Hela's minions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Everybody fights for their "leader"

I know its a bit vague as to who is where, just use your imagination.

Who takes it.

TheLordofMurder
Mistress Death has Michael Korvac in her possession; I cant think of anyone that any of the others have that can match him...

Ultimately, Mistress Death is a high abstract, so she has control over all the other Death Gods minions if she desires to exert her influence...

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Ultimately, Mistress Death is a high abstract, so she has control over all the other Death Gods minions if she desires to exert her influence... I know, but for the sake the thread, Asgardians side with Hela etc..

TheLordofMurder
Hmmm....

In that case, I still go with Death; I cant think of anyone dead (that remains dead at any rate) that can beat Korvac...

Nihilist
Hmmm....

In that case, I still go with Death; I cant think of anyone dead (that remains dead at any rate) that can beat Korvac... Hela has Odin and Surtur at least, cant think of others at the minute.

TheLordofMurder
I would guess that Hela has The Midgard Serpent; never seen a scan to confirm that btw...its just a guess...it still doesnt compare to Korvac though.

Heck, Pluto has some guys/things in his realm that would destroy that thing...

Come to think about it, I would guess that Odins brothers and father would be in Hela's realm; bare minimum thats 3 Trans tier characters right there...

TheLordofMurder
Yeah...Hela should have Odin and Surter...those are two pretty dang powerful souls to have at your command.

Colossus-Big C
does she really have odin and surtur? i thought they were in a pocked dimension fighting for eternity, not that they were dead.

but if she do has them then

in power

Deaths Minions
Pluto minions=Helas Minions(if odin and surtur are there)

WhiteWitchKing
Death wins. She also has Walker and two Captain Marvels. The Rot might be under her as well.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1558337-untitled.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1558339-untitledk_super.png

zopzop
Yeah...Hela should have Odin and Surter...those are two pretty dang powerful souls to have at your command.

Wait I thought those who fell in battle, regardless of being "good" or "evil" go to Valhalla. That realm isn't under the control of Hela.

But even with them Korvac stomps. I'm assuming Death also has all the dead Promiel Gods. WWK mentioned Walker. I'm sure there's others. That Infinite that died to recreate a world should be hers too.

It's no contest really.

Black bolt z
Death should still win.

Her minions are everyone that has ever died.

And shes got thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.