Midnighter vs Maverick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.......

Maverick has bn paid to take out Midnighter by an unknown government agency.

Maverick Posted on a Roof top has taken his sniper position waiting for Midnighter to appear on his Cross hairs.

Midnighter walks out of a building and catches a gleam of scope giving him just enough time to move out of the way as the rifle round travels and narrowly missing him..

Maverick annoyed straps his rifle on his back and jumps of the building toward the ground unwilling to walk away from his mission.

Midnighter smiles at his opponent who lands explosively to the pavement as his electrical shield and mutant powers absorb the fall,..

Maverick stands up and prepares for battle as his suit seals itself and takes a step forward toward Midnighter.

standard fight and gear Maverick is healthy.
(no questions) miffed

juggernaut74
Maverick.

Prep-Man
AZ? Midnighter wins on average.

King Castle
what's AZ, Arizona? confused

Eternal Idol
Maverick's got one bad-ass suit of armor, a hell of an arsenal, and mutant powers that are geared for a slugfest.

Maverick ftw.

Dum Dum Dugan
Current Maverick is depowered, this would not be a much of a fight.

King Castle
but Midnighter has a super duper scenario probability analyzing inboard computer.

two hearts and nanite bio engineered HF.

and can blizt ppl and spit teeth at them and a bo staff..

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by King Castle
but Midnighter has a super duper scenario probability analyzing inboard computer.

two hearts and nanite bio engineered HF.

and can blizt ppl and spit teeth at them and a bo staff..

I don't think Midnighter's attacks would put a scratch on Maverick's armor. Doesn't really matter anyhow, since his mutant powers absorb the impact without injury to boost his own abilities.

King Castle
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Current Maverick is depowered, this would not be a much of a fight. and batman was dead for a while or so it was believed for a while, it didnt stop anyone from using him in a battle forum..

pls, stop doing that, it was okay the 1st couple of times but its gotten old.

Dum Dum Dugan
and batman was dead for a while or so it was believed for a while, it didnt stop anyone from using him in a battle forum..

pls, stop doing that, it was okay the 1st couple of times but its gotten old.
why don't you state, with power, is it really that hard? I mean he been with out them for at least 2 or more years.

King Castle

Midnighter smiles at his opponent who lands explosively to the pavement as his electrical shield and mutant powers absorb the fall,..

Maverick stands up and prepares for battle as his suit seals itself and takes a step forward toward Midnighter.

standard fight and gear Maverick is healthy.
(no questions) miffed

i did. miffed

now i expect you to stop doing this in my future maverick threads, i have asked you at least 5 times now... its no longer cute but considered trolling.

Dum Dum Dugan
my bad, did not see that.

Dum Dum Dugan
as for this, it really hard to determine how good maverick power is. Back when he was on Team X he barly survived a fifty foot fall. So I am hesitant on how effect it would be in this fight.

StyleTime
what's AZ, Arizona? confused
He was asking if we were using Agent Zero or like.... Maverick from when he had that dumbass outfit.

King Castle
Originally posted by StyleTime
He was asking if we were using Agent Zero or like.... Maverick from when he had that dumbass outfit. Ooh.. i See.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnYNlzsESD8

i am pretty sure i made it pretty clear in the OP.

King Castle
bump once more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.