Batgirl Vs Clock King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1790/1502324-cass_large.png

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/934/406416-43250-clock-king_large.jpg

Prep-Man
bump

Black bolt z
I thought this said Cock King at first confused

i rmember that guy from the cartoon, I always liked him, so he wins

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by 753
i rmember that guy from the cartoon, I always liked him, so he wins how the hell did you get a hold of my method for calling winners of these matches... mad

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
i rmember that guy from the cartoon, I always liked him, so he wins

Batman cartoon? Cause this is a different Clock King. This guy can see 4 seconds into the future.

tideoftime
Interesting...

BG is a better fighter, but CK's power is a potential street-level gamebreaker...

Had to think for awhile. Will have to come back to this one...

Parmaniac
If he can't defend himself (no clue how good he is) hs ability isn't worth anyhing if he can't keep up with his opponent physically.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Batman cartoon? Cause this is a different Clock King. This guy can see 4 seconds into the future. That doesn't really do anything to my position on the subject one way or another. Character template is still the same and this one looks just like the one in the cartoon.

Q99
The cartoon one would *never* smile like that or look so uncomposed smile

That said, this Clock King is super-hard to fight without precog of one's own.

AsbestosFlaygon
Clock King imo

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I thought this said Cock King at first confused and is that why you clicked on the thread ?

Lord_Talron
thats why clicked on it...

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If he can't defend himself (no clue how good he is) hs ability isn't worth anyhing if he can't keep up with his opponent physically.

Yes. Since this is Cassie Batgirl who calmly stands there smiling while bullets that have already been fired are coming at her and then steps around them and knocks out the gunmen even as the bullets are going by where she had just been standing, this guy better be damn fast or his precog is going to be useless. "In four seconds, she's going to knock me piss cold no matter what I do."

Omega Vision
Is he any good at fighting? Pre-cog does you no good if all you can see is a fist smashing your face four seconds from now.

4 seconds is a very long time in a fight though, with total antecipation of her movements, he can bypass her bodyreading prediction and perhaps even her speed

how fast is he?

srankmissingnin
Ravager beat him because he wasn't fast enough to react in melee combat.

but ravager has actual precog too and BG doesnt

BruceSkywalker
Batman has beaten him so Cassie can to..

great rationale don't you think lol

Q99
Also, not only does Rose have Precog, but it seemed to react to his and perform higher than normal to match him.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Batman has beaten him so Cassie can to..

great rationale don't you think lol

Has Batman even met this Clock King?

Though I'll mention, when it comes to HtH, that's generally true.

srankmissingnin
Rose's precog is tame, it isn't on the same level as Clock Kings. That is why she always get messed up by Clock King when he stays at range. The problem is he isn't fast enough to do anything with his knowledge if he gets into melee with someone as fast as Ravager.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Q99
Also, not only does Rose have Precog, but it seemed to react to his and perform higher than normal to match him.

Has Batman even met this Clock King?

Though I'll mention, when it comes to HtH, that's generally true.

i was just having fun.. batman hasn't fought him yet.. he lost to ravager though

iceman24567
Pretty sure she beat him because of her precog before that he was embarrassing her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.