1 character against all odds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Who is seemingly the one character who when backed up against the wall with seemingly insurmountable odds will (often) come out with a victory?

There is no right or wrong answer here.

My choice would probably be one of these 3: Superman, Batman or Cap'n America.

Discuss.

Q99
Wonderella's tough to beat.

Uriel005
Any "unbreakable will" character.

Cap and Bats definitely up there. Standing up to Thanos and Darkseid respectively knowing that in all likelihood you're screwed really puts them up in my book.

the ninjak
Yeah Cap and Bats. Nova Prime deserves a mention.

And Ironman used to pull all kinds of crap out of his ass to win fights back in the day. I miss that 90's Ironman.

Tha C-Master
Superman. It's a power of his.

tideoftime
Captain America; contextually/conceptually, he's pretty much the pinnacle of that (rightly or wrongly).

Batman is a good runner-up.

Superman is a viable choice, though perhaps not as much as the above two.

illadelph12
Superman shouldn't count in my opinion. The odds are never against him. If anything, they're with him, which is what makes most of his stories boring as hell; the outcome is typically not in doubt.

rotiart
Originally posted by illadelph12
Superman shouldn't count in my opinion. The odds are never against him. If anything, they're with him, which is what makes most of his stories boring as hell; the outcome is typically not in doubt.

thumb up

Spiderman for me sometimes has the odds stacked against him and finds a way... Sinister six.. Firelord... Hulk... Etc...

dmills
Good thread. I'll go ahead and say my boy is up there.

Nihilist
Originally posted by dmills
Good thread. I'll go ahead and say my boy is up there. FIS durpalm

dmills
Originally posted by Nihilist
FIS durpalm Phuck. embarrasment

Bouboumaster
1- Batman
2- Wolverine

Black bolt z
Any street leveler.

Lord_Talron
spiderman is the poster boy for odds stacked against him. it isnt just his opponents; hes got his mind on money woes, aunt may, hes got a broken arm, the flu, or whatever. you dont beat spidey in an against all odds contest

iceman24567
Pfft Spiderman runs when he knows he can't win characters like Thor, Batman and Superman don't give a **** they will jump in the pits of hell to win and they all have erm

Lord_Talron
spiderman fought ock once when he was weaker than a regular human shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.