The weakest character that can beat Classic Juggernant every single time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
I have been thinking this over and the weakest I can think of is Cloak; getting the drop on him via stealth and then BFR'ing him to the Dark Dimension every single time...

Is there anyone weaker than Cloak that can beat Classic Juggs 10/10?

Parmaniac
Blink? The Spot? Also BFR of course but I'm not sure if they are "weaker" than Cloak.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Blink? The Spot? Also BFR of course but I'm not sure if they are "weaker" than Cloak. Was gonna say spot.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I have been thinking this over and the weakest I can think of is Cloak; getting the drop on him via stealth and then BFR'ing him to the Dark Dimension every single time...

Is there anyone weaker than Cloak that can beat Classic Juggs 10/10? how about who is the weakest character to K.O him.. confused Thanos maybe

KuRuPT Thanosi
nimrod

Colossus-Big C
nimrod , night crawler

TheTyrant
Originally posted by FanBoy101
how about who is the weakest character to K.O him.. confused Thanos maybe

nicamarvin?

Parmaniac
laughing

Colossus-Big C
what ever happened to nicamarvin?

Lord_Talron
got banned... again. i miss him

Black bolt z
Thanos could probably.He'd have to mindrape him but hes capable fo that.

carver9
Thanos isn't koing juggernaut.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by TheTyrant
nicamarvin? Who is this nicamarvin... confused

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos isn't koing juggernaut. By punches?No.But he can knock his helmet off then mindrape.

And even classic juggs isn't really that strong enough to put thanos down.

Parmaniac
Who is this nicamarvin... confused smokin'

Black bolt z
Who is this nicamarvin... confused SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad

Naah if Nica made a sock he'd let everyone know it was him.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Parmaniac
smokin' Does this banned nicamarvin lives in San Antonio, Texas.. confused

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Naah if Nica made a sock he'd let everyone know it was him. Not if he wanted to start with a clean slate again...

Parmaniac
Does this banned nicamarvin lives in San Antonio, Texas.. confused He lives in the San Antonio Texas of central america: Nicaragua

shokosugi
Spiderman

StiltmanFTW
Feral. She'll just scratch him to death.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Is there anyone weaker than Cloak that can beat Classic Juggs 10/10? anyone with tp that can manage to get the helmet off without dying

Kasper Gutman
Lol Feral? Been ages since I've seen her mentioned on this forum. A big yahh to a fellow X-Force reader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.