Heralds of Galactus vs The Void.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Heralds
Air Walker
Red Shift
Terrax
Morg
Stardust
Silver Surfer
Nova
Firelord

Can the Heralds win ?

Nihilist
Bump

TheLordofMurder
Does the Void scream"kill me!" Like it did before Thor put him down? wink

I think that many heralds figure out a way to stop Void...atleast long enough for it be considered a win.

Bouboumaster
Surfer, at least, soloes.
I would say that Stardust and Firelord might soloe too.

Black bolt z
I don't think anyone is soloing.

But any combinatiosn fo them can beat him.

Gecko4lif
Surfer and stardust got this

carver9
That team is too powerful for him... none of them is soloing but the team is winning this in a STOMP.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by carver9
That team is too powerful for him... none of them is soloing but the team is winning this in a STOMP.

If Thor can do it, Surfer do it, but faster.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
No.

Omega Vision
Team mega stomps IMO.

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

That's the thing, thor didn't solo... he had a team and during most of this... thor was amped to a degree by the stones. You can't even use thor as evidence anyway since thor has never lost to surfer whereas surfer has a track record of losing to thor. :-)

quanchi112
Void wins.

carver9
Void isn't winning this quan

quanchi112
Void isn't winning this quan How do they defeat him ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
How do they defeat him ? By just plain killing him.Or burning him up.You blowing him up again and again and again.

Just don't stay in a world where a trans who is mostly affected against physical attackers is going beat 8 herald level energy manipulators of high caliber.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
By just plain killing him.Or burning him up.You blowing him up again and again and again.

Just don't stay in a world where a trans who is mostly affected against physical attackers is going beat 8 herald level energy manipulators of high caliber. He can reform again and again. he can rip them apart when he wants to. He can't be beaten by these guys.

Black bolt z
He can reform again and again. he can rip them apart when he wants to. He can't be beaten by these guys. No he can't.They will eventually wear him out as as soon as he reforms they just keep blasting him apart.

Hes like Majin buu.He could reform from vapor.So how do you beat him?Hit him so hard not even dust is left.

quanchi112
No he can't.They will eventually wear him out as as soon as he reforms they just keep blasting him apart.

Hes like Majin buu.He could reform from vapor.So how do you beat him?Hit him so hard not even dust is left. No, wrong. They can't wear him out. MM completely destroyed him and he came back. Void wrecks them like he wrecked Loki.

Black bolt z
No, wrong. They can't wear him out. MM completely destroyed him and he came back. Void wrecks them like he wrecked Loki. Except it would be like fight 8 stronger lokis.

So they destroy him again and again and again.

Just blow him apart so much he can't come back.

quanchi112
Except it would be like fight 8 stronger lokis.

So they destroy him again and again and again.

Just blow him apart so much he can't come back. These guys are jokes compared to someone with the power to create galaxies and Void wrecked him. Void wrecks them and he ccomes back when he wants to the writer confirmed it, sport.

carver9
How do they defeat him ?

They have a thousand options. I agree he might be reformed during some BUT he s not taking a combine assault from them all.

Omega Vision
Nova creates a sun, Terrax (because he's totally gay) makes out with the Void, and Surfer throws Void into the sun Nova created.

If the Sentry can do it so can they.

quanchi112
They have a thousand options. I agree he might be reformed during some BUT he s not taking a combine assault from them all. He can attack them all at once and had Thor, Hulk, ff, Strange at his mercy. He rocks these guys.

carver9
He can attack them all at once and had Thor, Hulk, ff, Strange at his mercy. He rocks these guys.

How can he attack them all at once?

quanchi112
How can he attack them all at once? Did you not read siege or the first sentry series ?

shokosugi
SS >> Hellicarrier >> Void

janus77
Originally posted by shokosugi
SS >> Hellicarrier >> Void
by heavens Holmes, brilliant deduction!

I think there ae too many heralds. The bob/void dynamic can be exploited by them to.

AlmightyKfish
Surfer and the heralds create a black hole in Void's head.

Sure, he may continually reform from the thing tearing him apart, but he's not staying in one piece long enough to fight in any effective way.

Based on the fact that the sun reduced Sentry/Void to bones and less, a black hole is ripping him apart.

And using the Void/MM incident is not the best arguments, Owen was clearly not doing anything on the scale he's done in the past, but also, Void managed to rip him apart at a molecular level (somehow he tears apart someone who has rebuild an entire galaxy with ease but can't fix a small town and a few people :/), and then never again has done anything to a similar level of power/accuracy with the molecule manipulation.

Hell, if he was anywhere near to Owen Reece in terms of power he wouldn't have been touched by Thor or his energy attacks, as Molecule Man has complete control of matter and energy.

Black bolt z
These guys are jokes compared to someone with the power to create galaxies and Void wrecked him. Void wrecks them and he ccomes back when he wants to the writer confirmed it, sport. He only wrecked him because of 2 things

1: Owen's durability sucks
2: He had greater control over his own molecules then MM did his.

Between these 8 they can easily equal the force of the helicarrier

Black bolt z
They have a thousand options. I agree he might be reformed during some BUT he s not taking a combine assault from them all. This.None are soloing.

Sin I AM
ss solos everyone who faced void was not fighting to their ability

Stall_19
This is an easy win for the Heralds. They are too powerful and there are too many to deal with at once.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
by heavens Holmes, brilliant deduction! Hellicarrier>>the brick that took Surfer out.Originally posted by Black bolt z
He only wrecked him because of 2 things

1: Owen's durability sucks
2: He had greater control over his own molecules then MM did his.

Between these 8 they can easily equal the force of the helicarrier 1.He couldn't be defeated by MM's powers and was destroyed and yet came back.

Wrong that's the writer having one event jar loose his other persona to weaken him which doesn't take place here.

Black bolt z
Hellicarrier>>the brick that took Surfer out. 1.He couldn't be defeated by MM's powers and was destroyed and yet came back.

Wrong that's the writer having one event jar loose his other persona to weaken him which doesn't take place here. The helicarrier took him out.These 8>>>>>A helicarrier.

Although I don't know why the hellicarrier would be low feat.

Its like having a mountain shot at you at a couple hundred MPH.

quanchi112
The helicarrier took him out.These 8>>>>>A helicarrier.

Although I don't know why the hellicarrier would be low feat.

Its like having a mountain shot at you at a couple hundred MPH. The helicarrier didn't take him out. It brought out Bob and then he asked for death. The writer stated the only reason Void was defeated was because he wanted to be. That's it.

Black bolt z
The helicarrier didn't take him out. It brought out Bob and then he asked for death. The writer stated the only reason Void was defeated was because he wanted to be. That's it. I don't care what the writer said.These 8 easily have the power to take him out.

Stall_19
I don't care what the writer said.These 8 easily have the power to take him out.

Agreed. They shouldn't have much trouble with Void. Void may be able to beat 1 or 2 of them but 8 will be more than enough to take them down.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stall_19
Agreed. They shouldn't have much trouble with Void. Void may be able to beat 1 or 2 of them but 8 will be more than enough to take them down. This.

quanchi112
I don't care what the writer said.These 8 easily have the power to take him out. The writer backed it up on panel. Unlike you I care very much what the writer thinks about his own work if you don't care then you don't play by anyone's rules which makes debate impossible.

Black bolt z
The writer backed it up on panel. Unlike you I care very much what the writer thinks about his own work if you don't care then you don't play by anyone's rules which makes debate impossible. No he didn't.

These 8 just blast him apart again and again and again.

quanchi112
No he didn't.

These 8 just blast him apart again and again and again. It was obvious Void could come back when he wanted to and bob reynolds emerging made it clear he wanted to die so he made Thor kill him.

Black bolt z
It was obvious Void could come back when he wanted to and bob reynolds emerging made it clear he wanted to die so he made Thor kill him. WHen has void ever defeated 8 heralds of this caliber?

Never.They stomp him.

quanchi112
WHen has void ever defeated 8 heralds of this caliber?

Never.They stomp him. He had Strange, Hulk, Thor, the ff, etc all at his mercy. They had no way of beating him head on. most of these heralds are jokes compared to the Void and lack the MM's power which couldn't stop him. he tears them in half when he wants to.

Black bolt z
He had Strange, Hulk, Thor, the ff, etc all at his mercy. They had no way of beating him head on. most of these heralds are jokes compared to the Void and lack the MM's power which couldn't stop him. he tears them in half when he wants to. Thor is the only one who ranks in these heralds caliber.So you have 1.Where the other 7?

I'm waiting.

quanchi112
Thor is the only one who ranks in these heralds caliber.So you have 1.Where the other 7?

I'm waiting. Strange is above them. None of them could do anything to the Void. Reed couldn't defeat him with his mind and he's pwned Celestials, Galactus, etc. That's because the Void is too much for these guys to handle. Void>>>>MM who can create galaxies.

Omega Vision
Reed couldn't defeat him with his mind and he's pwned Celestials, Galactus, etc. That's because the Void is too much for these guys to handle. Void>>>>MM who can create galaxies.
Right, because Reed was totally prepped in that scenario...

...oh wait.

durlaugh

Sin I AM
quan you cant be serious? u do realize it was a wankfest?

Omega Vision
Void is apparently >>>> to Celestials and Galactus.

And yet Thanos defeats him "because of mindrape."

Nihilist
Thinking about it the Heralds have way too many way to win here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Right, because Reed was totally prepped in that scenario...

...oh wait.

durlaugh Uhm, he was prepped he couldn't think of anything other than what he did.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
quan you cant be serious? u do realize it was a wankfest? I debate on what the comic gives me and the comics say he stomps these heralds.

AlmightyKfish
I'm gonna throw it out there that Void has nowhere near the sheer power or skill as Molecule Man, as seen by the fact he couldn't repair a small town in the middle of nowhere.

So claiming Void > Owen who could create galaxies kinda gives a bad impression of what the Void has actually done.

All we know is that he was able to disrupt Owen's own molecules, not that he was more powerful or able to replicate the same feats MM has in the past...

WhiteWitchKing
Uhm, he was prepped he couldn't think of anything other than what he did.

Lol. And within a few minutes Stark decided to drop a Hellicarrier on Void's head which reverted him back to Bob. Reed was being a lazy ass that's all. Doom steals Void's power. Reed steal Void's power. There I said it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Lol. And within a few minutes Stark decided to drop a Hellicarrier on Void's head which reverted him back to Bob. Reed was being a lazy ass that's all. Doom steals Void's power. Reed steal Void's power. There I said it. Nah, Doom is easily neutralized by the Void and like I said dropping the helicarrier only released the guilt and his other persona in the story it didn't defeat him. It seems you can't comprehend the story.

Black bolt z
Uhm, he was prepped he couldn't think of anything other than what he did.

I debate on what the comic gives me and the comics say he stomps these heralds. These guys>>>>>hellicarrier>>>>>>>Void.

quanchi112
These guys>>>>>hellicarrier>>>>>>>Void. The helicarrier can't defeat the Void. Context.

Black bolt z
The helicarrier can't defeat the Void. Context. It did.Feats.

quanchi112
It did.Feats. So he was defeated when it hit him. You didn't read the arc.

Black bolt z
So he was defeated when it hit him. You didn't read the arc. The void reverted back to bob.As soon as these 8 blast him they then kill bob.

quanchi112
The void reverted back to bob.As soon as these 8 blast him they then kill bob. So the helicarrier didn't defeat him and you just lied about it doing so.

Stall_19
Nah, Doom is easily neutralized by the Void and like I said dropping the helicarrier only released the guilt and his other persona in the story it didn't defeat him. It seems you can't comprehend the story.

No given prep and incentive I'm sure Reed or Doom could figure out how to beat the void. Osborn said as much in one of the dark avengers comics.

quanchi112
No given prep and incentive I'm sure Reed or Doom could figure out how to beat the void. Osborn said as much in one of the dark avengers comics. Reed already had the chance and couldn't beat him directly in battle with Strange.

That's osborn's opinion not a fact.

Black bolt z
So the helicarrier didn't defeat him and you just lied about it doing so. It did.

quanchi112
It did. No, the events and this caused his bob reynolds personality to come out and let them defeat him because of the story which has no place here.

Slaanesh
to much fire power in team herald..they will find a way to beat Void..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
to much fire power in team herald..they will find a way to beat Void.. How will they defeat him ?

Stall_19
Reed already had the chance and couldn't beat him directly in battle with Strange.

That's osborn's opinion not a fact.

Well how much Prep did Reed have before that fight? Anyway no one is above a Reed prep defeat.

I'm sure given enough time Reed could defeat real life people. big grin

And Doom already has shown he can defeat higher beings. He managed to steal classic Beyonder power it's not a stretch he could do the same to void.

Erectile tissue
Quanshe is right here as well.

Slaanesh
How will they defeat him ?

i'm not really sure..i know Void can come back..but there must be a limit..he can't come back from everything..u gives Thanos a win against Void..which mean u don't think Void is that invincible..

Erectile tissue
He can come back from everything, it's what he does.

Black bolt z
No, the events and this caused his bob reynolds personality to come out and let them defeat him because of the story which has no place here. No it didn't.It beat him.

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer >> Hulk >> Void >> Molecule Man

quanchi112
Well how much Prep did Reed have before that fight? Anyway no one is above a Reed prep defeat.

I'm sure given enough time Reed could defeat real life people. big grin

And Doom already has shown he can defeat higher beings. He managed to steal classic Beyonder power it's not a stretch he could do the same to void. Void already showed it on panel so saying they could when they didn't is just speculation and actually ignoring the writers and their stories.

i'm not really sure..i know Void can come back..but there must be a limit..he can't come back from everything..u gives Thanos a win against Void..which mean u don't think Void is that invincible.. Thanos is unkillable and is the avatar of death. Of course Thanos can beat him.

No it didn't.It beat him. Then if it beat him then he lost soon as it hit him which you admitted earlier it didn't.

Slaanesh
Thanos is unkillable and is the avatar of death. Of course Thanos can beat him.

u said Thanos can beat Void before Thanos became unkillable no expression

quanchi112
u said Thanos can beat Void before Thanos became unkillable no expression Yes, I did but that's irrelevant to current Thanos. Comics change all the time and Thanos has certainly changed.

Slaanesh
Yes, I did but that's irrelevant to current Thanos. Comics change all the time and Thanos has certainly changed.

that's not my point..Thanos has change but Void didn't..it's still the same Void that u think old Thanos can beat..if old Thanos can beat Void..why can't this team..

Warlord
how does a non-unkillable Thanos beat the Void?

D_Dude1210
Team mega-stomps.

quanchi112
that's not my point..Thanos has change but Void didn't..it's still the same Void that u think old Thanos can beat..if old Thanos can beat Void..why can't this team.. That's irrelevant to the topic here and unlike this team he' on another level and has abilities they do not.Originally posted by Warlord
how does a non-unkillable Thanos beat the Void? Irrelevant.

Black bolt z
Irrelevant. facepalm

quanchi112
facepalm It was.

Warlord
Irrelevant.

I'm currious though.
Can you answer this for me?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
I'm currious though.
Can you answer this for me? It would be a war of attrition and Thanos' mind is too strong for the Void to hold up against. Thanos can weather his attacks for long enough to break Void.

Slaanesh
It would be a war of attrition and Thanos' mind is too strong for the Void to hold up against. Thanos can weather his attacks for long enough to break Void.

laughing what the hell happen to Void can come back from everything..

carver9
laughing what the hell happen to Void can come back from everything..

I'm guessing that he is referring to a mental attack when he say thanos could last long enough to break him" BUT its very arguable that a mental attack would even work on someone like void because sentry alone wiped the earth clean of every thought they had of him and earth has some of the most powerful TPs on the planet and they were also wiped cleaned of their memories.

A tp assault isn't working on the void.

quanchi112
laughing what the hell happen to Void can come back from everything.. He can but someone as savy as Thanos would definitely break his mind and can weather his attacks. This is off topic though I have stated my reasons why.

Black bolt z
He can but someone as savy as Thanos would definitely break his mind and can weather his attacks. This is off topic though I have stated my reasons why. So never say void can't come back from anything.

Void can't come back from these guys.

Too many heralds.

quanchi112
So never say void can't come back from anything.

Void can't come back from these guys.

Too many heralds. These guys can't weather his attacks or break his mind.

Black bolt z
These guys can't weather his attacks or break his mind. Yes they can.

quanchi112
Yes they can. Can what weathet these attacks ?

Black bolt z
Can what weathet these attacks ? Yes.Thor did.And some of these people>Thor.

quanchi112
Yes.Thor did.And some of these people>Thor. Thor was his mercy and Loki isn't in this thread. Thor was also unable to stop Void the first time around as well. Anything else ?

Warlord
It would be a war of attrition and Thanos' mind is too strong for the Void to hold up against. Thanos can weather his attacks for long enough to break Void.

So you suggest that powerful mental attacks can beat the Void. Correct?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
So you suggest that powerful mental attacks can beat the Void. Correct? No, reread what I wrote I gave you my opinion I won't derail the thread further with this irrelevant debate.

Black bolt z
Thor was his mercy and Loki isn't in this thread. Thor was also unable to stop Void the first time around as well. Anything else ? Thor was not at his mercy.I mean he wasn't beating him but he wasn't taking damage either.Originally posted by quanchi112
No, reread what I wrote I gave you my opinion I won't derail the thread further with this irrelevant debate. Yes thats exactly what you said.

Fine surfer takes him to an astral plane and solos.

quanchi112
Thor was not at his mercy.I mean he wasn't beating him but he wasn't taking damage either. Yes thats exactly what you said.

Fine surfer takes him to an astral plane and solos. Yes, Thor was helpless until Loki re entered the fray.

More fantasy which doesn't happen in comics. I debate on what does take place not pure delusional fantasies.

Black bolt z
Yes, Thor was helpless until Loki re entered the fray.

More fantasy which doesn't happen in comics. I debate on what does take place not pure delusional fantasies. No he wasn't.

He has done it.

quanchi112
No he wasn't.

He has done it. You need to reread the book. Thor was being attacked as were the avengers and they were helpless. thor was also helpless the first time Void took him on. Know your facts before engaging me.

Black bolt z
You need to reread the book. Thor was being attacked as were the avengers and they were helpless. thor was also helpless the first time Void took him on. Know your facts before engaging me. In seige void had no such great advantage.

quanchi112
In seige void had no such great advantage. Yes, he did. He only lost due to him allowing them to kill him. He was easily besting them. Void easily killed Loki.

Black bolt z
Yes, he did. He only lost due to him allowing them to kill him. He was easily besting them. Void easily killed Loki. No he wasn't.

And some of these heralds>>Loki.

quanchi112
No he wasn't.

And some of these heralds>>Loki. No, he wasn't doesn't dispute anything.

Loki wasn't the only example given. A gl can damage Monarch's armor and Prime's strength can rip it wide open.

This isn't even about Monarch anyways.

Black bolt z
No, he wasn't doesn't dispute anything.

Loki wasn't the only example given. A gl can damage Monarch's armor and Prime's strength can rip it wide open.

This isn't even about Monarch anyways. What?

Prime strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Voids.

Exactly.I didn't type anything about monarch.

quanchi112
What?

Prime strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Voids.

Exactly.I didn't type anything about monarch. Prove it. Prove Prime's strength is greater than Void's power.

Which herald is greater than Loki.

Black bolt z
This thread isn't about monarch.Get of the topic and keep it in the other thread.

Surfer, Stardust, and morg.

quanchi112
This thread isn't about monarch.Get of the topic and keep it in the other thread.

Surfer, Stardust, and morg. I never mentioned another thing about Monarch. Look up and be humbled.

Maybe Surfer is the rest are not.

Loki can survive being beheaded these guys can't showing off how impressive Void's feat was.

Black bolt z
I never mentioned another thing about Monarch. Look up and be humbled.

Maybe Surfer is the rest are not.

Loki can survive being beheaded these guys can't showing off how impressive Void's feat was. Yes they are.

Any two of these people can let power lose stronger then a helicarrier.And Helicarrier>Void.

quanchi112
Yes they are.

Any two of these people can let power lose stronger then a helicarrier.And Helicarrier>Void. The helicarrier didn;t defeat the Void. This event caused his guilt to resurface and for him to force Thor into killing him. How can you get everything wrong.

Black bolt z
The helicarrier didn;t defeat the Void. This event caused his guilt to resurface and for him to force Thor into killing him. How can you get everything wrong. Yes it did defeat him.Clear as day.

quanchi112
Yes it did defeat him.Clear as day. You state the same thing over and over again. It didn't defeat him. If we was defeated then he wouldn't have forced Thor into killing him after the fact. You don't understand what you even post.

Black bolt z
You state the same thing over and over again. It didn't defeat him. If we was defeated then he wouldn't have forced Thor into killing him after the fact. You don't understand what you even post. The hellicarrier defeated void.These heralds>hellicarrier.

that is all.

quanchi112
The hellicarrier defeated void.These heralds>hellicarrier.

that is all. That's horrific abc logic and you ignoring the context of what actually happened and restating yourself proves I am right.

Black bolt z
That's horrific abc logic and you ignoring the context of what actually happened and restating yourself proves I am right. Originally posted by Black bolt z
The hellicarrier defeated void.These heralds>hellicarrier.

that is all.

quanchi112
That's incorrect.

Black bolt z
That's incorrect. No its not.

quanchi112
No its not. So iyo soon as the helicarrier was dropped on him he died.

Prep-Man
Team.

Black bolt z
So iyo soon as the helicarrier was dropped on him he died. durpalm

You don't know what words mean.Defeated and killed are not the same thing.

quanchi112
durpalm

You don't know what words mean.Defeated and killed are not the same thing. He wasn't defeated then either.

Black bolt z
He wasn't defeated then either. Yes he was.

quanchi112
Yes he was. Then why did he grab the heroes after this in the form of the Void.

Black bolt z
Then why did he grab the heroes after this in the form of the Void. He was defeated then came back.They didn't kill him when he was bob like the heralds can and will.

Its just like WWH.He was defeated then came back a couple seconds later.But he was defeated nonetheless.

quanchi112
He was defeated then came back.They didn't kill him when he was bob like the heralds can and will.

Its just like WWH.He was defeated then came back a couple seconds later.But he was defeated nonetheless. No, he wasn't defeated until he wanted to be defeated.

That's completely different than to what we are discussing.

Black bolt z
No, he wasn't defeated until he wanted to be defeated.

That's completely different than to what we are discussing. yes he was defeated

Its the same circumstances.

quanchi112
yes he was defeated

Its the same circumstances. No, it caused his other self or personality if you will to emerge and guilt of his actions wanted them or Thor to kill him. He didn't come back because he wanted death.

Black bolt z
No, it caused his other self or personality if you will to emerge and guilt of his actions wanted them or Thor to kill him. He didn't come back because he wanted death. He was defeated.Then he came back.

But the heralds will give him death whether he wants it or not.

quanchi112
He was defeated.Then he came back.

But the heralds will give him death whether he wants it or not. If he can come back then he isn't defeated. he is defeated when he is either ko'd or ceases to come back.

complexbrother
the cosmic warriors would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.