Voyager Question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
In "Message In A Bottle" the Doctor goes to the Alpha Quadrant, and makes contact with Starfleet. i'm just wondering if anybody knows when Voyager actually started getting information from the Alpha Quadrant, as i'd like to catch up with that part.

Kinneary
They begin regular communication in season 6 episode 10, Pathfinder. If you want to get the scoop, that's the best place to start.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kinneary
They begin regular communication in season 6 episode 10, Pathfinder. If you want to get the scoop, that's the best place to start.

thanks.

Badabing
Here's my Voyager question: WTH happened to Kes? messed

http://www.vidiot.com/st-voy/images/VoyagerLien2.jpg

http://home.silco.com/vegas/pictures/35th%20Anniversary%20Star%20Trek%20Convention/Voyager/Jennifer%20Lien%20-%202.JPG

dadudemon
She ate a lot of food and did not exercise.

-Pr-
Dang.

jaden101
I would say she ate too much of Neelix's food...But it looks like she ate Neelix.

Robtard
Same thing happened to Scotty.

Same thing happened to Riker.

Badabing
Originally posted by dadudemon
She ate a lot of food and did not exercise. Looks like she ate your sig and avi every day.Originally posted by -Pr-
Dang. I know!Originally posted by jaden101
I would say she ate too much of Neelix's food...But it looks like she ate Neelix. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Robtard

Same thing happened to Riker. She's not nearly the age Scotty was when he gained weight, or even Riker. Wonder if it was from having kids, meds for an illness, or just eating?

Robtard
Originally posted by Badabing
She's not nearly the age Scotty was when he gained weight, or even Riker. Wonder if it was from having kids, meds for an illness, or just eating?

Or could it be the simple fact that men age like wine and women age like cheese.

Mindship
Originally posted by Robtard

Same thing happened to Riker. Fortunately, Kirk was able to escape that fate. Those flying kicks will give you a neutronium-hard core.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.