Bane Vs Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/32493/1421534-15797_400x600_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1197331-64872comic_storystory_full_1260935._large.jpg

1. Venom Bane vs Face beam Crossbones
2. Crossbones vs Bane without Venom.

KingD19
1. Lol, this is Crossbones in a stomp. Cap has strength feats similar and far surpassing Bane....Crossbones took him down and is one of the strongest humans in Marvel. Even without his face lazer he has a high percentage of winning..with it it's a stomp.

2. Crossbones takes a majority...not a stomp, but at least 6-7/10.

Prep-Man
Bane is strong, too. He's taken on the likes of Hourman 1 and 2. Who are both stronger than Cap.

KingD19
I'm not doubting Bane's strength, but Crossbones is like Bane on steroids...despite the fact that Bane is actually the one using them. Like I said, the laser makes it 10/10 in Crossbone's favor. Without it, his strength, skill, endurance, and willingness to fight super dirty gets him the majority win.

Prep-Man
So, Bane doesn't fight super dirty? Bane's a smarter fighter of the 2.

Prep-Man
BTW, Bane was NOT on venom when he took on Hourman. Shows how much he's increased.

face beam for the win

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Crossbones is like Bane on steroids...

no expression

When has 'bones tanked bullets? When has he ripped man's arm off? When has he defeated someone noticeable?

--
1. Bones

2. Bane

KingD19
Bane has some form of honor...haven't read him in years, but I know it's there. Crossbones will bite your nose off, then kick you in the balls until you have nothing left but a bloody stain where you genitals used to be. All the while blasting you with his laser and shooting you with his M16.

And has Bane tanked bullets, or are you talking about that time in Secret Six where he got shot with a pistol and said something about not bleeding unless he willed it?

And just recently Crossbones had Captain America dead to rights; the only reason Cap survived the fight was because he got Crossbones to see himself in the water as a lackey and wannabe Red Skull. Even with his shield, and the fact that he's Captain America, Crossbones could've killed him if he hadn't looked in the water.

StiltmanFTW
Bane has some form of honor...haven't read him in years, but I know it's there. Crossbones will bite your nose off, then kick you in the balls until you have nothing left but a bloody stain where you genitals used to be. All the while blasting you with his laser and shooting you with his M16.

And has Bane tanked bullets, or are you talking about that time in Secret Six where he got shot with a pistol and said something about not bleeding unless he willed it?

And just recently Crossbones had Captain America dead to rights; the only reason Cap survived the fight was because he got Crossbones to see himself in the water as a lackey and wannabe Red Skull. Even with his shield, and the fact that he's Captain America, Crossbones could've killed him if he hadn't looked in the water.

Scans of such brutality? Forgot about guns, it ain't standard equipment for Bane... it is for Brock though...

There was another instance when he's taken a few bullets, but yeah, I exaggerated a bit stick out tongue

I know. Awesome issue, T-Bolts are getting better and better... I'm even starting to like the art. Tbf, Cap wasn't at 100%, he had to dodge the face beams before he went h2h with Rumlow. Energy shield ain't as good as the real deal either.

Lord_Talron
crossbones.

jinzin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
no expression

When has 'bones tanked bullets? When has he ripped man's arm off? When has he defeated someone noticeable?

--
1. Bones

2. Bane

QFT. Bane's being seriously underestimated in this thread.

He's very likely stronger than Bones... they're likely similar in skill but I'd give Bane the edge there too.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by 753
face beam for the win

Daredevil1
Crossbones with face beam defeats Bane probably easily, that darn beam just go through humans like a hot knife through butter.

Bane vs Bones regularly. Bane wins but not easily, especially if Bones brings his A game.

iceman24567
Bane in both

BruceSkywalker
Crossbones, unless Bane has prep

Eternal Idol
1) Crossbones and the Face Beam of Death ftw every time.

2) 5/10 Split for either, or a 6/10 slight edge to Bane, because he may indeed be the stronger of the two.

Prep-Man

There is a limit to that, though. He can fight very dirty and has.

BUSTER1
1. Crossbones
2. Even split

Stoic
1. Lol, this is Crossbones in a stomp. Cap has strength feats similar and far surpassing Bane....Crossbones took him down and is one of the strongest humans in Marvel. Even without his face lazer he has a high percentage of winning..with it it's a stomp.

2. Crossbones takes a majority...not a stomp, but at least 6-7/10.

I can agree with this.

Sixth_Winged
1. Bones
2. Bane. Gonna go with him since bones always seems to cheap legit wins from cap in a no weapon pure h2h fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
1. Bones
2. Bane. Gonna go with him since bones always seems to cheap legit wins from cap in a no weapon pure h2h fight.

But Cap would tune up Bane as well.

Sixth_Winged
He might but i'd still wage he'd do just a tad more better than brock in pure h2h.

Brock does way better than him with equipment though cause that's his thing.

RedX1852
Crossbones has this he has good feats and fights dirty as well its a good fight but in H2H he wins

Flyattractor
Acoording to both wiki's (Marvel & public) CB don't got any 'physical powers" Only the face beam.

So how can he hang with a Venom Fueled Bane?

pym-ftw
Facebeam ftw

Gun ftw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Golgo13
1. Venom Bane vs Face beam Crossbones
2. Crossbones vs Bane without Venom.

1. Crossbones. Weird upgrade, but it made him much more formidable.

2. Crossbones edges it out. Without Venom, Bane can still be pretty beastly and I wouldn't be shocked if he was still stronger but unarmed against Crossbone, I'm not sure exactly how he'd win.

Mshinu
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Facebeam ftw

Gun ftw.

Indeed.

Bane beats Rumlow in pure h2h however, still it it kinda close.

RedX1852
Crossbones can keep up with Captain America who beat Bane in the Comics and has Durability Feats that rival Bane's its a good fight but i say Crossbones has it, if he plays it smart but trust me Bane makes him Work worse than the Dark Knight

Flyattractor
Originally posted by RedX1852
Crossbones can keep up with Captain America who beat Bane in the Comics and has Durability Feats that rival Bane's its a good fight but i say Crossbones has it, if he plays it smart but trust me Bane makes him Work worse than the Dark Knight But when CB was a viable CapA villain was Captain America as "SUPER" as he is now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.