Spiderman vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Twist...

Deadpool is in his jokey state but he is serious this time... he really wants to kill spiderman.

Deadpool has standard gear.

Lord_Talron
this hasnt been done before?

deadpool wins here dont think spidey can keep from getting hurt if dps serious about hurting him

SamZED
what about SM? Is he willing to kill(CIS off)?

Lord_Talron
he couldnt kill deadpool so i dont think it matters

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man is in a whole other league. Seriously.

SamZED
doesnt have to. SM pulling punches (Cis on) would be too dangerous against DP, but if he's going all out his punches will put Wade down.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
he couldnt kill deadpool so i dont think it matters Ripping his head off would grant a victory.

Digi
A KO or incapacitation would count as a win, despite DP's technical immortality.

Stall_19
Yeah I have Spider-Man winning this. Too fast, too strong, too clever.

jinzin
Deadpool fighting to his best capacity? Unhindered by his crazy?

I might be taking Deadpool for this fight.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by jinzin
Deadpool fighting to his best capacity? Unhindered by his crazy?

I might be taking Deadpool for this fight.
Forum rules: everybody - including Spider-Man - is fighting to the best of their abilities.

Spider-Man >>> Deadpool. Based on feats, powerset, rogue gallery, experience, intelligence...

jinzin
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Forum rules: everybody - including Spider-Man - is fighting to the best of their abilities.

Spider-Man >>> Deadpool. Based on feats, powerset, rogue gallery, experience, intelligence... YOu know that's only as true as the CIS that inhibits each character.

I think that while Spidey's beastly the stips of this particular thread leave him in a more defensive than aggressive position. Aside from that, DP's wicked and that's when he's nutty and silly.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Digi
A KO or incapacitation would count as a win, despite DP's technical immortality. please inform quan of this rule

BruceSkywalker
wade has nothing to counter parker's spider sense.. plus he is agile enough to stay with wade..

parker 9/10

StiltmanFTW
DP kills him. Parker the Pussy would be too afraid to break even one of his ribs (even though it would heal instantly).

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
DP kills him. Parker the Pussy would be too afraid to break even one of his ribs (even though it would heal instantly). spiderman doesn't need to break any ribs to win though

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
spiderman doesn't need to break any ribs to win though

He won't punch his head either, he's too afraid of cracking his skull.

DP is serious in this thread, he rapes Peter's corpse.

Starscream M
He won't punch his head either, he's too afraid of cracking his skull.

DP is serious in this thread, he rapes Peter's corpse. peter could mass webb DP ftw tho

StiltmanFTW
peter could mass webb DP ftw tho

Ha, I knew you'd say that. That doesn't sound like a plausible scenario, though. He's too dumb and proved that in tons of comics.

Regular strings of web DP would just dodge.

jinzin
One question....

When we've seen Wade Wilson has suped durability levels to tank shots from hitters like Hulk, and Sasquatch...
When we've seen him able to jumped 30 feet into the air or land from 30 feet in the air.....

I think even being beaten on by Thor recently... how do so many people conclude he somehow DOESN'T have the ability to tank shots from Peter? confused

StiltmanFTW
I think even being beaten on by Thor recently... how do so many people conclude he somehow DOESN'T have the ability to tank shots from Peter? confused

Spiderpussy can one-shot Wolverine and lift my home at the same time, he stomps!!!

with guns and a 500 m starting distance in a featureless environment Spider-man is ****ed. I'd take him in an urban setting.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
with guns and a 500 m starting distance in a featureless environment Spider-man is ****ed. I'd take him in an urban setting.

Finally someone who remembers the rules.

Starscream M
Originally posted by 753
with guns and a 500 m starting distance in a featureless environment Spider-man is ****ed. I'd take him in an urban setting. with a precog spidersense and out of this world agility and reflexes...I'd say he isn't ****ed.

StiltmanFTW
with a precog spidersense and out of this world agility and reflexes...I'd say he isn't ****ed.

DP's aim is pretty damn good and spiderpussy got shot before.

Starscream M
DP's aim is pretty damn good and spiderpussy got shot before. it doesn't matter how good his aim is...spidersense trumps his aim

that was prob a bit of PIS

StiltmanFTW
it doesn't matter how good his aim is...spidersense trumps his aim

that was prob a bit of PIS

No, it wasn't.

Spidersense has its limits, FYI.

SamZED
Man, I just cant argue against those two but wanna add my 2 cents. Jin is right, Spider-man is at disadvantage here because of his CIS. I wouldnt go as far as to say he'll be affraid to harm DP like Stilt suggested but he'll definitely be holding back, yeah. Then again, he knows Deadpool cant be killed and while Wade can definitely take plenty of SM's punches he still can be put down by them eventually. Best example would be the Hit-monkey story. And I know Deadpool wasnt fighting back but still, several combos from pissed off Spider-man sure did mess him up bad. All things concidered, if Spider-man's holding back it might not end well for him, although I do not believe he'll get shot. He still could win with webs even CIS on. I say its split.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Then again, he knows Deadpool cant be killed

He knows about that Thanos curse thing...? I doubt it. He won't do to him what MK did anyway, he ain't got the guts.

SamZED
He knows about that Thanos curse thing...? I doubt it. He won't do to him what MK did anyway, he ain't got the guts. Not the Thanos curse, but he's seen DP's head get blown off and regenerated in minutes. So he might not hold back, for example he doesnt pull his punches when he fights Negative's thugs because he knows they dont die.

Tha C-Master
Spiderpussy can one-shot Wolverine and lift my home at the same time, he stomps!!! You're finally getting it...

KingD19
Man, I just cant argue against those two but wanna add my 2 cents. Jin is right, Spider-man is at disadvantage here because of his CIS. I wouldnt go as far as to say he'll be affraid to harm DP like Stilt suggested but he'll definitely be holding back, yeah. Then again, he knows Deadpool cant be killed and while Wade can definitely take plenty of SM's punches he still can be put down by them eventually. Best example would be the Hit-monkey story. And I know Deadpool wasnt fighting back but still, several combos from pissed off Spider-man sure did mess him up bad. All things concidered, if Spider-man's holding back it might not end well for him, although I do not believe he'll get shot. He still could win with webs even CIS on. I say its split.

In the Hit-Monkey story, Deadpool got a single 9mm bullet to the shoulder, and he said it would take a few hours to heal. Obviously he wasn't anywhere near the top of his game.

StiltmanFTW
Not the Thanos curse, but he's seen DP's head get blown off and regenerated in minutes. So he might not hold back, for example he doesnt pull his punches when he fights Negative's thugs because he knows they dont die.

Ah, Suicide Kings. He still wouldn't do that do DP, you know it.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You're finally getting it...

Puny Parker is the strongest there is. Too bad he can't pleasure any woman.

SamZED
Ah, Suicide Kings. He still wouldn't do that do DP, you know it.
Maybe not, just saying its possible he wont hold back.

Puny Parker is the strongest there is. Too bad he can't pleasure any woman. Black Cat and MJ would beg to differ. cool Give him a few issues he'll do Ms. Marvel as well. smokin'

Originally posted by KingD19
In the Hit-Monkey story, Deadpool got a single 9mm bullet to the shoulder, and he said it would take a few hours to heal. Obviously he wasn't anywhere near the top of his game. Its Way. In his books healing facors work differently in every issue. Sometimes varies in the same issue even. I wouldnt say that getting koed with few dozen punches from enraged SM was a low showing for his HF.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe not, just saying its possible he wont hold back.

Blood on his hands?! He'd puke in his mask laughing out loud

Black Cat and MJ would beg to differ. cool Give him a few issues he'll do Ms. Marvel as well. smokin'

Just google "mary jane luke cage". According to her, Parker is a "premature baby-dick premature ejaculator".

Its Way. In his books healing facors work differently in every issue. Sometimes varies in the same issue even. I wouldnt say that getting koed with few dozen punches from enraged SM was a low showing for his HF.

Most of the time they work slow. I wouldn't say it's inconsistent in Wayverse, there are just as few high showings and that's it.

jinzin
Its Way. In his books healing facors work differently in every issue. Sometimes varies in the same issue even.

laughing out loud
It's TRUUUE!

I wonder what kind of life threatening brain hemorage he suffers from.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud
It's TRUUUE!

I wonder what kind of life threatening brain hemorage he suffers from.

I was really surprised when Wolverine healed from these bullets shot in his back (when he met SS again). I expected him to fall uncoscious.

carver9
Wolverine best showings vs bullets were during Mr. X first appearance. He was tanking bullets like they were nothing.

King Castle
spiderman loses too many advantages in forum setting changing the odds against his favor.

Deadpool has got spidey beat in a forum fight due to his gear and an open environment.

Kid Kurdy
DP's aim is pretty damn good and spiderpussy got shot before.
Yeah, two, three times, with all a good explanation...

He's dodged thousands and thousands of bullets, lasers, machine guns and so on... which means he dodges 99,99 pct of everything fired at him.

Spider-sense isn't perfect, but it's more than good enough to dodge some bullets.

SamZED
laughing out loud
It's TRUUUE!

I wonder what kind of life threatening brain hemorage he suffers from. laughing out loud Seriously! I mean, have you read the recent Deadpool issues with secret Avengers? First issue, Deadpool gets oneshotted by Steve Roger's "imperfect clone", the next issue he allows the REAL Steve Rogers to punch him in the face for like 10 minutes non-stop and is just fine.

Blood on his hands?! He'd puke in his mask laughing out loud
I bet you didnt read the recent gauntlet story.shifty

Just google "mary jane luke cage". According to her, Parker is a "premature baby-dick premature ejaculator".
Eh.. that's fanart. I mean, google "Deadpool & Cable" or "Wolverine & Cyclops" and you'll learn a lot new about their relationships.

Most of the time they work slow. I wouldn't say it's inconsistent in Wayverse, there are just as few high showings and that's it. There's a bright side to it though. With Way both Logan and DP often do not heal so fast so they have to rely on their skills to get the job done. So we get lots of good showings. While some writers have Logan and Wade rely soley on their HFs to save them when things get rough. And they seem like amatures who simply dont die.

In a featureless environment and from this distance, SM won't evade the bullet rain. If it was up close in an urban environment, he'd easily combine aim dodging, bullet timing, wallstepping and webbing to neutralize the guns.

the ninjak
Spiderman is one of the few who can counter Wade's speed advantage and suicidal HF attacks.

Parker wins with aerial webbing/ spidersense + punishing punches.

Mindset
Wade doesn't have a speed advantage.

King Castle
what happens if wade decides to blow himself up along with the spider?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mindset
Wade doesn't have a speed advantage.

The guy appears next to people! from ten metres away!

While dodging lightning bolts and beams.

He appears over snipers on building rooftops after the bullet has shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He slices off dudes hands mid sentence.

Originally posted by the ninjak
The guy appears next to people! from ten metres away!

While dodging lightning bolts and beams.

He appears over snipers on building rooftops after the bullet has shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He slices off dudes hands mid sentence. but hes still not faster than spider-man

King Castle
he's fast enough to do this:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6493/dptu889legioncps009.jpg

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4108/www40001.png

he at not be equal to spidey for argument sake but he is damn close..

tell me if spidey was given uzi's rather then webs and forced to fight a clone version of himself wouldnt his physical attributes make him more likely to hit his counterpart?

Originally posted by King Castle
he's fast enough to do this:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4108/www40001.png

he at not be equal to spidey for argument sake but he is damn close..

tell me if spidey was given uzi's rather then webs and forced to fight a clone version of himself wouldnt his physical attributes make him more likely to hit his counterpart? wade's war was non canon, i cant see the first one

King Castle
damn it...

its DP fighting gorilla man and dodging a barrage of bullets spidey style.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=509173&pagenumber=5

Stoic
what happens if wade decides to blow himself up along with the spider?

Spiderman has low level precognitive abilities, so Wade would blow himself up, and Spidey would be in the clear.

King Castle
his danger sense wouldnt give him time to evade the blast radius when spidey is tryin to punch DP's lights out. he be too close.

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
wade's war was non canon, i cant see the first one TBH not sure about that. The book told several stories, some of them fit in the 616, others dont, it was impossible to tell which one happened and which one was just Deadpool's imagination. But its not like that was Wade's most impressive speed feat anyway.

But yes, I do believe Spidey has the speed advantage. Vanishing in front of people and appearing behind them like Wade did.. Parker pulls that trick all the time as well.

King Castle
TBH not sure about that. The book told several stories, some of them fit in the 616, others dont, it was impossible to tell which one happened and which one was just Deadpool's imagination. But its not like that was Wade's most impressive speed feat anyway.

But yes, I do believe Spidey has the speed advantage. Vanishing in front of people and appearing behind them like Wade did.. Parker pulls that trick all the time as well. yeh, to a sick kid in a hospital bed.. stick out tongue

he wont pull that sh$# on wade or his fellow enhanced or superhumans..

SamZED
yeh, to a sick kid in a hospital bed.. stick out tongue

he wont pull that sh$# on wade or his fellow enhanced or superhumans.. He has actually pulled that on groups of armed people as well as on people with enhanced/superhuman reflexes. smokin'

Not saying he'll do that with Wade, but I dont see him get shot tbh.

King Castle
Fodder...

DP's Uzi fire combined with his own agility and physical attributes will increase his odds of hitting the spider if he tries to get close to him and that is not counting the shrapnel from explosions that Wade will be tossing.

TBH not sure about that. The book told several stories, some of them fit in the 616, others dont, it was impossible to tell which one happened and which one was just Deadpool's imagination. But its not like that was Wade's most impressive speed feat anyway.

But yes, I do believe Spidey has the speed advantage. Vanishing in front of people and appearing behind them like Wade did.. Parker pulls that trick all the time as well. it's as non canon as it gets. nothing about it fits the 616, regardless of whether the happenings were real or delliriums.

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
it's as non canon as it gets. nothing about it fits the 616, regardless of whether the happenings were real or delliriums. His origin was more or less simillar to 616. With little difference, but that's how it always is with Deadpool. But maybe you're right. Still, it doesnt make much of a difference, he hasnt done anything in that book he didnt already do in 616.

Fodder...

DP's Uzi fire combined with his own agility and physical attributes will increase his odds of hitting the spider if he tries to get close to him and that is not counting the shrapnel from explosions that Wade will be tossing. Kraven and Namor. And others I cant remember right now.

Yes, it increases his chance of shooting SM but tbh I dont see it making much of a difference as Spider-man has dodged bullets/lasers even from computer controled weapons that were following and anticipating his every move. I think its gonna come down to hand to sword and if SM is bound by CIS he's at disadvantage against bloodlusted Deadpool.

King Castle
DP doesnt need to be bloodlusted to beat spidey PIS makes him want to engage with spidey in fisticuffs and none lethal weapons while CIS allows DP to just blow himself up to get spidey..

Bloodlust makes wade a consummate fighter that would eat spidey alive.. wink

His origin was more or less simillar to 616. With little difference, but that's how it always is with Deadpool. But maybe you're right. Still, it doesnt make much of a difference, he hasnt done anything in that book he didnt already do in 616.

His origin sure, but not bullseye's, domino's, or sable's. There were no superhumans in that world, etc.

But yes, he wasn't really beyond 616 DP in general. That one bulletiming feat which later expands into a matrix homage with the bullets freezing hasnt been matched by 616 yet, however.

SamZED
DP doesnt need to be bloodlusted to beat spidey PIS makes him want to engage with spidey in fisticuffs and none lethal weapons while CIS allows DP to just blow himself up to get spidey..

Bloodlust makes wade a consummate fighter that would eat spidey alive.. wink
In ASM 611 he was using lethal weapons. Sure he wasnt hired to kill Spider-man but wasnt holding back either, i mean he tried to cut his head off and blow him up several times. Good point on CIS, but on forum itd count as a tie if they're both down. stick out tongue

Originally posted by 753
His origin sure, but not bullseye's, domino's, or sable's. There were no superhumans in that world, etc.

But yes, he wasn't really beyond 616 DP in general. That one bulletiming feat which later expands into a matrix homage with the bullets freezing hasnt been matched by 616 yet, however. It wasnt shown in a matrix kinda style but he's dodged a sniper bullet after it was fired, and even managed to get a drop on the shooters before they realised what happened. That's even more impressive imo. The other speed feat (cutting people to pieces so fast the didnt realise what happened) he's also done in 616.

King Castle
so it's Cis in your opinion that wade would bother to use his swords rather then his uzi's and grenades?

SamZED
so it's Cis in your opinion that wade would bother to use his swords rather then his uzi's and grenades? no, im saying that imo he'll do better using swords rather than trying to shoot Pete or toss granades at him.

King Castle
i still say spidey get's close for melee combat DP blows himself up for the win.. more often then not.

the best way i see spidey winning is staying at distance and not try to engage him in melee battle.

i always seen it as pis Spidey doing so well against DP's completely dumbing down DP even more then he already is.

i see spidey getting his wins off of DP and being reasonable is managing to web him up while using a web shield at the time..

wrap up DP for some wins and only b/c DP forgets he has teleporter or he cant reach it or he teleports around but still in a cocoon or DP tries to self destruct himself out of it and just screwing himself even more so.

that's how i see Spidey winning

SamZED
Well put. But wouldnt it count as a stalemate if Deadpool blows himself up as well? I mean, normal granades wont cut it, he'd have to use some serious explosives to take SM along with him, and in that case he'll need some time to heal.

King Castle
no.. in comics DP held a grenade it only took out an arm in which he was holding the grenade and was partially scorched.

a single grenade should be all is needed to ko/kill spidey.

the fact that in comics that a concussion radius and shrapnel dont exist is crap spidey cant outrun the blast radius and shrapnel rolled in one.

PIS of a grenade shouldnt be brought into the forum.. and aside from that DP's self destruct harness has tbeen powerful enough to blow out the GLA building's window causing massive damage ko'ing the team minus the damn Squirrel girl!!jr_shakefist

DP was the only one still conscious and tryin to stand up talkin and digging for Will Shatner reserves... as his healing factor replaced the missing organs in his excavated chest and stomach..

Parmaniac
Actually Spider-mans explosion durability is damn good.

SamZED
no.. in comics DP held a grenade it only took out an arm in which he was holding the grenade and was partially scorched.

a single grenade should be all is needed to ko/kill spidey.

the fact that in comics that a concussion radius and shrapnel dont exist is crap spidey cant outrun the blast radius and shrapnel rolled in one.

PIS of a grenade shouldnt be brought into the forum.. and aside from that DP's self destruct harness has tbeen powerful enough to blow out the GLA building's window causing massive damage ko'ing the team minus the damn Squirrel girl!!jr_shakefist

DP was the only one still conscious and tryin to stand up talkin and digging for Will Shatner reserves... as his healing factor replaced the missing organs in his excavated chest and stomach..

lol Squirrel girl and logic. Dont mix.

But that's the thing. I dont believe an ordinary granade would cut it. Shrapnel, blast radius, its not that it doesnt exist in comix. Its just Spider-man can and has avoided it. Even was shown in slow motion several times and even when it was blown right in front of him. So I believe Wade will have to use something more powerful than a couple of granades, and in that case there's a rsk he might be put down himself. At least for a 10 count.

King Castle
only way i see Spidey surviving the grenade explosions is by webbing them in mid toss.. or web shields to protect him from the shrapnel..

i aint arguing the PIS merit of Spidey surviving a grenade blast with the concussion and shrapnel..

i can except the shrapnel and spidey sense helping him dodge some of them and only get mild scratches and torn costume but not the missing concussion in comics and not playing a role in the explosion.

and again Spidey cant evade the self destruct harness blast radius, period. miffed

SamZED
Fair enough. But that'd only be the case if Wade desides to use it.. or have it on him at all.big grin

King Castle
did it in the GLA threaten to use it on agent X.. which is why i only see DP using it about twice out of the 10 ratio scenario.

the rest will be done through multiple grenade tossing littering the ground and tossing the small tech bomb device that sticks to ppl.

the one he used on abe aka Mach v in his mansion home.

or his shuriken explosives.. wink

killermover
Spidey should win with ease. His speed, strength, swagger > Deadpools.

Juk3n
Originally posted by killermover
Spidey should win with ease. His speed, strength, swagger > Deadpools.

But his fighting skill isnt, his damage soak isnt. Deadpool is superhumanly agile to a degree high enough to keep up with Spiderman, he is also superhumanly fast enough to make the speed gap not too much of a factor.

Tha C-Master
I'd give Spider-Man a 6-7 out of 10. Deadpool can take the damage but his physical ability otherwise isn't there, despite the latest KMC trend that all peak/very low superhuman characters are 99.9% as fast as Spider-Man on the forum.

killermover
Originally posted by Juk3n
But his fighting skill isnt, his damage soak isnt. Deadpool is superhumanly agile to a degree high enough to keep up with Spiderman, he is also superhumanly fast enough to make the speed gap not too much of a factor. Spidey's fighting skills are his spider enhanced abilites and powers, which means he's better than Wade more times than one since his simple fighting yet versitle style overwhelms the best martial artists in the Marvel U. Spidey's also to fast, to agile and to powerful for Wade to tag since Spider sense and superior acrobatic mastery 15 times better than peak humans is going to be a big fact.

Wade can only hang with Pete if Pete is holding back and trying to out banter him. Which still isn't enough for DP.

Juk3n
Originally posted by killermover
since his simple fighting yet versitle style overwhelms the best martial artists in the Marvel U.

for every example of this, i can show you two that counter it. True Story.

I can show you DP palming an angry blow from ms marvel. I can show you DP mimicking Spider-mans movements. I have a question for you.

Can you show me anything spider-man can dish out that DP can't or hasn't faced before?

killermover
Originally posted by Juk3n
for every example of this, i can show you two that counter it. True Story.

I can show you DP palming an angry blow from ms marvel. I can show you DP mimicking Spider-mans movements. I have a question for you.

Can you show me anything spider-man can dish out that DP can't or hasn't faced before? Firelord, nuff said.

Spider-man is physically superior in everyway but HF and has the spider-sense. It's ludicrous to claim DP can take SM down in CQC. Given the Arena's rules, starting distance and featureless environment, SM has no chance because DP has the the reach, speed and damage advantages, IE: bullets.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'd give Spider-Man a 6-7 out of 10. Deadpool can take the damage but his physical ability otherwise isn't there, despite the latest KMC trend that all peak/very low superhuman characters are 99.9% as fast as Spider-Man on the forum.
I agree.

killermover
Originally posted by 753
Spider-man is physically superior in everyway but HF and has the spider-sense. It's ludicrous to claim DP can take SM down in CQC. Given the Arena's rules, starting distance and featureless environment, SM has no chance because DP has the the reach, speed and damage advantages, IE: bullets. http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8168/fl2u.jpg

yeah, but that's kind of a spider-man vs firelord type of situation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.