What PS3 Collection(s) Do You Want?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Last year, God of War I and II have arrived on the PS3 on a single Blu-Ray disc and next year, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus will do the same. This makes me wonder what other Collections will appear in the future which leaves me asking, what PS3 Collection do you want to arrive? If you like, you can mention more than one.

I hope Hideo Kojima offers a Metal Gear Solid Collection. If you ask me, they should've done that before Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots was released but there's still some hope that it will come.

Peach
There is a MGS collection already. Which came out just before MGS4 did.

menokokoro
and i have it, but i was upset with the mgs3 part of it. mgs3 subsistance (which is the one that came with the collection) has 2 disks, the second came with the original metal gear and metal gear 2, both the msx versions, but translated. but the collection version of mgs3 only had the one disk, i was very upset about this.

but as for others...oh, i would love to have ALL the Final Fantasy games on a collection, you could put all but 13 on one disk i think

-Pr-
Assuming they don't exist already:

Resident Evil
Dino Crisis
Final Fantasy (echoing what was said above)
Onimusha

TheAuraAngel
Spyro, the Original 3 PS Games! w00t

Quincy
Id definitely shell out for The Jak Trilogy HD Remix.

Also the first three Ratchet and Clank games.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Spyro, the Original 3 PS Games! w00t

A Sly trilogy would be great.

NCRotCA
If there were a Final Fantasy Collection I'd only want one to include 6-13 (- 11), as well as Tactics and Vagrant Story. 1-5 were pretty poor games imo, it was only with 6 that the series started to get amazing, and out of all the spinoffs and sequels Tactics and Vagrant Story are the only two truly great ones I feel. Perhaps include Chrono Cross, Xenogears and Parasite Eve 1 and 2 as well, and be more of a Square Collection.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
A Sly trilogy would be great.

But that's already on the way.

Peach
Actually, it's already out, and has been for about a month now.

Impediment
Even though I already own the first two God of War games for PS2, I want the PS3 collection because I am such a trophy whore.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Peach
Actually, it's already out, and has been for about a month now.

Really? Cool.

Still, I would rather have Spyro.

Sappho
i would like ratchet and clank games remade for the ps3, probably on 2 discs, hd with trophies. THAT would be fun.

Originally posted by Peach
There is a MGS collection already. Which came out just before MGS4 did.
but this isnt for the ps3 is it?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
Assuming they don't exist already:

Resident Evil
Dino Crisis
Final Fantasy (echoing what was said above)
Onimusha

I love Onimusha!

Phanteros
Castlevania collection.

XanatosForever
A Parasite Eve collection with a PS3 Port of 3rd Birthday would be just fantastically desired by me. It would give me (even more) reason to blow a paycheck or two on the system.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I love Onimusha!

i particularly love #2, but the others were still good games.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
i particularly love #2, but the others were still good games.

Secret agents don't tell every harlot from here to Hanoi that they are secret agents.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Secret agents don't tell every harlot from here to Hanoi that they are secret agents.

Then why BE one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.