Jamie maddrox challenge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
How many Multiple man clones would it take to defeat the following. Jamie gets his standard gear and is allowed up to 40 (old standard) maximum clones at any given time. Each fight is separate and independent of the other.

Each person is Depowered and has no gear other than standard civilian clothes

Jubilation Lee.
Dick Grayson
Scott summers
Clark Kent
Amadeous cho

.... Aunt may. ;-P

I dont much like the OP stips so I have decided to troll and subvert them. I say that current Madrox has a street level game breaker and can punk the whole street elite in the arena in 1 vs 1 fights and can probably take a majority of them if they all come at him toghether. I challenge people to prove me wrong.

Now regarding the OP, 40 aren't enough against jubilee cyclops, Cho or SM. He takes Dick with about 10 dupes.

rotiart
Exactly what do u mean by street level game breaker? And you do realize all these guys are Depowered?... It's basically a bunch of hand to hand fights in melee vs multiple man...

And how dare you try to subvert me!! Who do you think you are... Starscream? Mutiny!!

I mean his power is unbeatable within the street level, although he is still a street leveller himself.

I hadn't seen they were all depowered. He beats them all with about 10 dupes, except for aunt may, she'd require a reality gem at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.