Team Thanos Run Hitman's Gauntlet!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Captain - Thanos
Stardust
Omega Iceman
Sandman(Bloodlusted)
Super Storm(+ Magneto's Power + Spiderman's Durability)

1. Superman Prime, Super Skrull, Beta Ray Bill, Apoc, Balder
2. Silver Surfer, Thor, Flash, GL Hal, Binary
3. Onslaught, God-Cable, High E, Juggernuat, Living Laser
4. Darkseid, Mutant X, Sinestro, Sentry, Black Adam
5. Shazam, Gladiator, WWH, MartianManhunter 1M, Maelstrom

Who beats them and how?????
Lets GOOOOO!!!!!!!!

the ninjak
Is Storm that Omega level Storm that was a weather elemental?

Onslaught stops their rampage though.

Hitman911
Originally posted by the ninjak
Is Storm that Omega level Storm that was a weather elemental?

Onslaught stops their rampage though. Yes this is Omega Storm..... Thanos > Onslaught imo....

Gecko4lif
This is a very poorly thought out gauntlet

quanchi112
Clears it.

Bouboumaster
Stop at 3, and surely not because of Onslaught: but HE stomp most of the team, including Thanos.

Black bolt z
An average-high level showing of HE stomps them.

Otherwise they stop dead at 5 because of maelstrom.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
An average-high level showing of HE stomps them.

Otherwise they stop dead at 5 because of maelstrom. HE stomps them.....what ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
HE stomps them.....what ? at his upper level showings.

quanchi112
at his upper level showings. You aid we use medium showings so you're contradicting yourself here as well.

Black bolt z
You aid we use medium showings so you're contradicting yourself here as well. Never said to use them.I said using them.

quanchi112
Never said to use them.I said using them. So why would you say something you can't use.

Black bolt z
So why would you say something you can't use. Cuz I feel like it.

But they would get stomped at 5.

quanchi112
Cuz I feel like it.

But they would get stomped at 5. So you're just breaking your own rules. Gotcha.

Black bolt z
So you're just breaking your own rules. Gotcha. I'm not breaking any rule.I never said I use it.I said it exists.

quanchi112
I'm not breaking any rule.I never said I use it.I said it exists. Then your comment was irrelevant.

Black bolt z
Then your comment was irrelevant. No.

quanchi112
No. Yes, because you yourself said you can't use it in debates.

Black bolt z
Yes, because you yourself said you can't use it in debates. Yes.

quanchi112
Yes. Making the comment irrelevant in in actual debate.

Black bolt z
Making the comment irrelevant in in actual debate. Originally posted by Black bolt z
No.

quanchi112
That's like me saying based on someone's lower showings so and so wins which doesn't pertain to the thread which your comment doesn't pertain to the thread by your own rules.

Black bolt z
That's like me saying based on someone's lower showings so and so wins which doesn't pertain to the thread which your comment doesn't pertain to the thread by your own rules. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes.

Still stops dead at 5.

quanchi112
Still stops dead at 5. Who beats Thanos ?

Black bolt z
Who beats Thanos ? Maelstrom stomps him.

quanchi112
Maelstrom stomps him. Based on which showings ?

Black bolt z
Based on which showings ? He stops his heart.

quanchi112
He stops his heart. based on him stopping whose heart ?

Black bolt z
based on him stopping whose heart ? Marakkai.

I don't think I spelled that right though.

quanchi112
Marakkai.

I don't think I spelled that right though. So he's comparable to Thanos. You have got to be joking. next thing you are going to say Bane can beat Thanos based on what he did to Batman.

Black bolt z
So he's comparable to Thanos. You have got to be joking. next thing you are going to say Bane can beat Thanos based on what he did to Batman. Thanos has a heart.It can be stopped.Being comparable to Thanos has nothing to do with it.

quanchi112
Thanos has a heart.It can be stopped.Being comparable to Thanos has nothing to do with it. That doesn't mean Maelstrom can make it stop. I guess you think Maelstrom can defeat anyone who needs their heart.

Black bolt z
That doesn't mean Maelstrom can make it stop. I guess you think Maelstrom can defeat anyone who needs their heart. Yes...he can.He has complete power of kinetic motion.He stops thanos from moving then stops his heart.

Then while thanos is still dead and coming back to life he serpartes his head from his body.

quanchi112
Yes...he can.He has complete power of kinetic motion.He stops thanos from moving then stops his heart.

Then while thanos is still dead and coming back to life he serpartes his head from his body. Even if that were true which it is not Thanos can come back. he stomps Maelstrom the only time he as really formidable was when he became an anomaly.

BattleMage
They stop at 4

Black bolt z
Even if that were true which it is not Thanos can come back. he stomps Maelstrom the only time he as really formidable was when he became an anomaly. Did you read CIC?If you think its false then you didn't read it.

Maelstrom stops him from moving then stops his heart again and again or again.

Or he can cut off the nueral signal that transmits the signal that makes him move.This paralyzis him and thus he is defeated and not dead so he can't come back.

What maelstrom could do if you think about it eh could beat almost everyone.

thanos-prime
Did you read CIC?If you think its false then you didn't read it.

Or he can cut off the nueral signal that transmits the signal that makes him move.This paralyzis him and thus he is defeated and not dead so he can't come back.

What maelstrom could do if you think about it eh could beat almost everyone. By that logic so could magneto just because a character can do something doesn't mean they will and from what i have seen of maelstrom he doesn't seem like the type to go such an attack at the beginning of a fight but if you want to disregard such things as CIS then thanos mind rapes him from the start.

quanchi112
Did you read CIC?If you think its false then you didn't read it.

What maelstrom could do if you think about it eh could beat almost everyone. Yes, I did. I bet you didn't.

Prove he can do this to Thanos you're new tactics show him doing it to someone else far weaker you need to prove this tactic can work on Thanos until the it's baseless.

Maelstrom was never written this way. Ever. You continue to make things up without posting any proof to back up your stance.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by thanos-prime
By that logic so could magneto just because a character can do something doesn't mean they will and from what i have seen of maelstrom he doesn't seem like the type to go such an attack at the beginning of a fight but if you want to disregard such things as CIS then thanos mind rapes him from the start. No he isn't shown to paralys.But he did stop marakkai's heart so thats in character and he did stop Quasar right in his tracks then cut off his hands with a butter knife(which is really stupid)and then mounted him on the wall as a trophy.Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, I did. I bet you didn't.

Prove he can do this to Thanos you're new tactics show him doing it to someone else far weaker you need to prove this tactic can work on Thanos until the it's baseless.

Maelstrom was never written this way. Ever. You continue to make things up without posting any proof to back up your stance. You'd lose that bet.

He can stop thanos's heart.Plain as day.

I'm not saying he will.I'm say he can.And he can and will stop thanos's heart or just hold him in place for as long as he likes.

And even then he tanked a blast from a complete IG unlike magus's incomplete IG.

thanos-prime
No he isn't shown to paralys.But he did stop marakkai's heart so thats in character and he did stop Quasar right in his tracks then cut off his hands with a butter knife(which is really stupid)and then mounted him on the wall as a trophy. You'd lose that bet.

I'm not saying he will.I'm say he can.And he can and will stop thanos's heart or just hold him in place for as long as he likes.

And even then he tanked a blast from a complete IG unlike magus's incomplete IG. That's not in character that's just a power like i said just because he can do it doesn't mean he will atleast not right off the bat but like i said if you want to play that game thanos mind rapes him.

The Nuul
Thanos solos.

quanchi112
No he isn't shown to paralys.But he did stop marakkai's heart so thats in character and he did stop Quasar right in his tracks then cut off his hands with a butter knife(which is really stupid)and then mounted him on the wall as a trophy. You'd lose that bet.

And even then he tanked a blast from a complete IG unlike magus's incomplete IG. So you aren't even debating what the character will do just powerset debating. This isn't cbr. Thanos wins either way.

Black bolt z
So you aren't even debating what the character will do just powerset debating. This isn't cbr. Thanos wins either way. No he doesn't.

Prove thanos can live without his heart.Oh yeah he can't.He died when drax ripped it out.Stop thanos's heart and maelstrom stomps.

Badabing
No he doesn't.

Prove thanos can live without his heart.Oh yeah he can't.He died when drax ripped it out.Stop thanos's heart and maelstrom stomps. Quan just got wtfpwnd! osheet

quanchi112
No he doesn't.

Prove thanos can live without his heart.Oh yeah he can't.He died when drax ripped it out.Stop thanos's heart and maelstrom stomps. He has to make it through his shields and since having his heart ripped out won't stop him it's irrelevant since now he's the avatar of death and back then he wasn't. Not only that but Maelstrom isn't created to beat Thanos nor is his back conveniently turned.

Hitman911
Thanos' shields + Storms(Mags) Sheild = a lot of frustrated victims....

Black bolt z
He has to make it through his shields and since having his heart ripped out won't stop him it's irrelevant since now he's the avatar of death and back then he wasn't. Not only that but Maelstrom isn't created to beat Thanos nor is his back conveniently turned. He doesn't need to get through his sheilds to stop his heart.

Thanos stops his heart again and again and again for as long as he desires. Or he stops him in his tracks and cuts his hands off with the worlds most powerful butter knife.And hangs thanos on his wall.

Black bolt z
^

Worlds most powerful butter knife.Heh.Bump

quanchi112
He doesn't need to get through his sheilds to stop his heart.

Thanos stops his heart again and again and again for as long as he desires. Or he stops him in his tracks and cuts his hands off with the worlds most powerful butter knife.And hangs thanos on his wall. Yes, he does as no one can affect him through his shields until he breaks through them hence the point of a shield. Wow.

Thanos beats him any which way he wants.

Hitman911
So MS is basically a manipulator of Kinetic energy.... the energy of motion....and his powers are similar to Hulks as far emotionally connected power boosts....But he was also defeated by the Avengers on multiple occasions....I don't see Thanos falling so easily.....

quanchi112
But my main problem with this series now is the way you guys killed Thanos. First let me say that I am not that much of a Thanos fan but I do know his powers very well.
I'm sure you have already answered this question but I don't feel like looking for the page so I will just ask it.

How does Drax ripping out Thanos's heart kill him? You can't kill an Eternal that way so why change something like that all of a sudden? Not to mention since Thanos has the power cosmic and complete control over his molecules he could have just made himself a new heart in a second.

Hell Wolverine's healing factor a few issues back in his solo brought him back to life when he was just a skeleton, now Wolverine has better healing powers then Thanos?

Answer by andy schmidt which totally destroys your stops his heart nonsense. Only Drax can do this to Thanos.

It's pretty simple, really. Drax has other powers that precent Thanos' natural Eternal-atom-control thing from working when he's around. Remember, Drax was created to kill Thanos. He probably couldn't beat Thor in a fight, heck, he'd have a tough time beating Wolverine perhaps, but Thanos he can kill.

Hitman911
truuu

Black bolt z
Yes, he does as no one can affect him through his shields until he breaks through them hence the point of a shield. Wow.

Thanos beats him any which way he wants. Prove no one can affect him inside his sheilds.Theres no reason they can't.Or He deactives his sheilds.

Sure....just provide proof as to how maelstrom doesn't solo everyone here.Originally posted by Hitman911
So MS is basically a manipulator of Kinetic energy.... the energy of motion....and his powers are similar to Hulks as far emotionally connected power boosts....But he was also defeated by the Avengers on multiple occasions....I don't see Thanos falling so easily..... He also utterly destroyed Quasar and tanked blasts from the IG.

Although is this maelstrom before or after anomoly?Originally posted by quanchi112
But my main problem with this series now is the way you guys killed Thanos. First let me say that I am not that much of a Thanos fan but I do know his powers very well.
I'm sure you have already answered this question but I don't feel like looking for the page so I will just ask it.

How does Drax ripping out Thanos's heart kill him? You can't kill an Eternal that way so why change something like that all of a sudden? Not to mention since Thanos has the power cosmic and complete control over his molecules he could have just made himself a new heart in a second.

Hell Wolverine's healing factor a few issues back in his solo brought him back to life when he was just a skeleton, now Wolverine has better healing powers then Thanos?

Answer by andy schmidt which totally destroys your stops his heart nonsense. Only Drax can do this to Thanos.

It's pretty simple, really. Drax has other powers that precent Thanos' natural Eternal-atom-control thing from working when he's around. Remember, Drax was created to kill Thanos. He probably couldn't beat Thor in a fight, heck, he'd have a tough time beating Wolverine perhaps, but Thanos he can kill. Except Maelstrom can stop his heart.He stops it and thanos dies instantly.No time to make a new heart.Thats now how it works.

And no Drax doesn't negate thanos's power.

And no thanos doesn't have a better HF then wolverine.Not by any means.

quanchi112
Prove no one can affect him inside his sheilds.Theres no reason they can't.Or He deactives his sheilds.

Sure....just provide proof as to how maelstrom doesn't solo everyone here. He also utterly destroyed Quasar and tanked blasts from the IG.

Although is this maelstrom before or after anomoly? Except Maelstrom can stop his heart.He stops it and thanos dies instantly.No time to make a new heart.Thats now how it works.

And no Drax doesn't negate thanos's power.

And no thanos doesn't have a better HF then wolverine.Not by any means. Mael can't and you need to back this claim up not throw random guesses and act like that's debating.

Thanos is more powerful and can't be killed. Easy peesy.

Stopping his heart won't kill him,. He can't negate Thanos' powers only Drax can.

I just provided proof you're wrong. Andy schmidt but anyways you don't know who it is and I think it's amusing letting you believe these lies you perpetuate.

Black bolt z
Mael can't and you need to back this claim up not throw random guesses and act like that's debating.

Thanos is more powerful and can't be killed. Easy peesy.

Stopping his heart won't kill him,. He can't negate Thanos' powers only Drax can.

I just provided proof you're wrong. Andy schmidt but anyways you don't know who it is and I think it's amusing letting you believe these lies you perpetuate. He can't because theres no reason he can't.Show things failing to get inside his sheilds and you have a point.Until then theres no reason he can't.

Yes he can be killed.Maelstrom stops his heart again and again and again.

Except Drax doesn't negate his powers.So stopping his heart will kill him.Thats how it works.

Except you have provided no proof.

quanchi112
He can't because theres no reason he can't.Show things failing to get inside his sheilds and you have a point.Until then theres no reason he can't.

Yes he can be killed.Maelstrom stops his heart again and again and again.

Except Drax doesn't negate his powers.So stopping his heart will kill him.Thats how it works.

Except you have provided no proof. You need to back your claim and show proof. That's how we debate. I don't have to disprove it first you have to prove it first.

He can't stop Thanos' powers from working that's the only reason Drax was successful. Feel the burn.

I proved it. You can believe what you want sayin ghe can't and didn't isn't debating.

I have numerous times with the link and the message copy and pasted. Not my fault you can't comprehend it.

Black bolt z
You need to back your claim and show proof. That's how we debate. I don't have to disprove it first you have to prove it first.

He can't stop Thanos' powers from working that's the only reason Drax was successful. Feel the burn.

I proved it. You can believe what you want sayin ghe can't and didn't isn't debating.

I have numerous times with the link and the message copy and pasted. Not my fault you can't comprehend it. Your making the claim that you can't affect thanos inside his sheilds.You need to prove that.

Drax didn't do that.And he doesn't need to.He just plain stops his heart.Thanos dies.You still you no proof Drax negates thanos's powers.Its just a lame excuse.

You proved nothing.Drax negates nothing and having no heart will kill him.It worked on marakkai,an eternal so don't use that "hes an eternal so it won't work" excuse.

Except it states no where Drax negates his powers.

quanchi112
Your making the claim that you can't affect thanos inside his sheilds.You need to prove that.

Drax didn't do that.And he doesn't need to.He just plain stops his heart.Thanos dies.You still you no proof Drax negates thanos's powers.Its just a lame excuse.

You proved nothing.Drax negates nothing and having no heart will kill him.It worked on marakkai,an eternal so don't use that "hes an eternal so it won't work" excuse.

Except it states no where Drax negates his powers. A shield keeps anything from affecting them. That's the entire point of a forcefield. LOL.

I proved it by andy schmidt.

I put up the definition to make it clear. You still don't get it. I feel sorry for you.

Black bolt z
A shield keeps anything from affecting them. That's the entire point of a forcefield. LOL.

I proved it by andy schmidt.

I put up the definition to make it clear. You still don't get it. I feel sorry for you. With absolutely no proof to prove this.

No you didn't.You turned his wanking of thanos into something which he didn't even said and somehow tried to make it sound logical.

Yes thats what negates mean.But Drax didn't do that.

quanchi112
With absolutely no proof to prove this.

No you didn't.You turned his wanking of thanos into something which he didn't even said and somehow tried to make it sound logical.

Yes thats what negates mean.But Drax didn't do that. Then you don't know what a forcefield is. Your problem. LOL.

I posted the link and his words. That's proof. You didn't grasp the scene.

Andy believes so and so do I. Live in your own delusional world.

Black bolt z
Then you don't know what a forcefield is. Your problem. LOL.

I posted the link and his words. That's proof. You didn't grasp the scene.

Andy believes so and so do I. Live in your own delusional world. Your problem you don't know who maelstrom is

You didn't post anything.You didn't prove anything.Like I said You turned his wanking of thanos into something which he didn't even said and somehow tried to make it sound logical.

No he doesn't.You twisted a wank. (that sounded weird)

quanchi112
Your problem you don't know who maelstrom is

You didn't post anything.You didn't prove anything.Like I said You turned his wanking of thanos into something which he didn't even said and somehow tried to make it sound logical.

No he doesn't.You twisted a wank. (that sounded weird) You don't know what a forcefield is, what Thanos' powers are, andy schmidt's words, words in general, sentences, etc.

I posted andy's words which prove my case. You just said nuh uh a thousand times.

Black bolt z
You don't know what a forcefield is, what Thanos' powers are, andy schmidt's words, words in general, sentences, etc.

I posted andy's words which prove my case. You just said nuh uh a thousand times. Bashing/trolling etc...is what you are doing.You don't comprehend that maelstrom can justs top his heart.Or throw him into a black hole.

You proved nothing.You took a wank and twisted the words.Andy said nothing about Drax negating his powers.

quanchi112
Bashing/trolling etc...is what you are doing.You don't comprehend that maelstrom can justs top his heart.Or throw him into a black hole.

You proved nothing.You took a wank and twisted the words.Andy said nothing about Drax negating his powers. He can't negate his powers only Drax can. smile

I posted actual proof you didn't understand my boy andy.

Black bolt z
He can't negate his powers only Drax can. smile

I posted actual proof you didn't understand my boy andy. Drax didn't negate his powers.You have no proof he did.And even if he did he won't need to to kill him.

You posted nothing that proves anything nearly resembling your point.

quanchi112
Drax didn't negate his powers.You have no proof he did.And even if he did he won't need to to kill him.

You posted nothing that proves anything nearly resembling your point. I posted andy schmidt confirming this. You're seriously on something if you said I didn't prove it that's exactly what I did. It doesn't ge any more clear than that.

Black bolt z
^ Respond to everything I said.Don't just pick and chose.Whenever I have you cornered you don't respond to what I posted that cornered you and thus start a new argument.I won't debate with you unless you respond to everything.

quanchi112
^ Respond to everything I said.Don't just pick and chose.Whenever I have you cornered you don't respond to what I posted that cornered you and thus start a new argument.I won't debate with you unless you respond to everything. I backed my claim and posted andy shcmidt confirming it. You don't make any sense.

Black bolt z
I backed my claim and posted andy shcmidt confirming it. You don't make any sense. No you didn't.

Prove Drax negated his powers.And even then it wouldn't matter.

I will repeat this if you respond to this until it gets through your head.

quanchi112
No you didn't.

I will repeat this if you respond to this until it gets through your head. So you said prove something but then it doesn't matter meaning you will ignore it anyways. I will save this quote it proves you don't care about proof.

Black bolt z
So you said prove something but then it doesn't matter meaning you will ignore it anyways. I will save this quote it proves you don't care about proof. Originally posted by Black bolt z
No you didn't.

I will repeat this if you respond to this until it gets through your head.

quanchi112
It's pretty simple, really. Drax has other powers that precent Thanos' natural Eternal-atom-control thing from working when he's around. Remember, Drax was created to kill Thanos. He probably couldn't beat Thor in a fight, heck, he'd have a tough time beating Wolverine perhaps, but Thanos he can kill.

Drax is essentially the right tool for the job. Heck, Superman couldn't kill Thanos--Galactus can't kill Thanos, can barely hurt him. But Drax CAN KILL him. That's what he was designed to do.

Black bolt z

Drax is essentially the right tool for the job. Heck, Superman couldn't kill Thanos--Galactus can't kill Thanos, can barely hurt him. But Drax CAN KILL him. That's what he was designed to do. Yes.he was designed to kill him.This in no way means he negated his powers.

And yes galactus would stomp thanos.

quanchi112
Yes.he was designed to kill him.This in no way means he negated his powers.

And yes galactus would stomp thanos. When he says his eternal powers thing from working when he's aroun dthat means he negates his powers.

Not anymore.

Black bolt z
When he says his eternal powers thing from working when he's aroun dthat means he negates his powers.

Not anymore. No it doesn't.Having your heart stopped kills an eternal.

Yes.He stomps him.

quanchi112
No it doesn't.Having your heart stopped kills an eternal.

Yes.He stomps him. No, it doesn't that's the posters entire point. You don't grasp any of these characters. You don't get their powers or what people mean in sentences. I posted cut and dry proof and all you say is nuh uh.

Black bolt z
No, it doesn't that's the posters entire point. You don't grasp any of these characters. You don't get their powers or what people mean in sentences. I posted cut and dry proof and all you say is nuh uh. Reported for bashing.

How about providing some evidence as to how thanos gets his heart from being stopped again and again and again.

Stopping his heart will kill him. And he can't make a new heart. And he can do it inside his sheilds. And he can just do it for all eternity. Or just stop him in place forever.

quanchi112
Reported for bashing.

How about providing some evidence as to how thanos gets his heart from being stopped again and again and again.

Stopping his heart will kill him. And he can't make a new heart. And he can do it inside his sheilds. And he can just do it for all eternity. Or just stop him in place forever. I posted evidence and the definitions so you could comprehend the words. You still said nuh uh over and over again. I have andy schmidt stating it's a fact his powers were negated by Drax yet you say nuh uh. Where ? show me. No, that's not what he said over and over again.
Stopping his heart won't kill him.

Black bolt z
I posted evidence and the definitions so you could comprehend the words. You still said nuh uh over and over again. I have andy schmidt stating it's a fact his powers were negated by Drax yet you say nuh uh. Where ? show me. No, that's not what he said over and over again.
Stopping his heart won't kill him. Yes stopping his heart will kill him. Its shown on panel not having a heart will kill an eternal.

You did not post proof Drax negated his powers.Not only did you not do this you took someone wanking thanos and miscomprehended it.He said nothing like this.

And even if Drax did negate his powers which in no way he did he Maelstrom would still have no problem stopping his heart.Thanos doesn't have to be weak to kill him.

quanchi112
Yes stopping his heart will kill him. Its shown on panel not having a heart will kill an eternal.

You did not post proof Drax negated his powers.Not only did you not do this you took someone wanking thanos and miscomprehended it.He said nothing like this.

And even if Drax did negate his powers which in no way he did he Maelstrom would still have no problem stopping his heart.Thanos doesn't have to be weak to kill him. That can't kill him if his powers still work.

Yes, I posted andy schmidt confirming it. It's also on panel and it makes perfect sense.

Thanos' powers work so that won't kill him.

the ninjak
Drax is Thanos' Kryptonite this is common knowledge.
And was the sole reason he was able to punch his heart out.
BB we've explained this to you a bunch of times.

Hitman911
Iceman stops Mealstrom's heart rock

KuRuPT Thanosi
Black Bolt... Stop being a child. Andy straight up SAID.. WHEN DRAX IS AROUND THANOS'S (ETERNALS) MOLECULAR CONTROL DOESN'T WORK. Have total control over your molecular and Atomic structure is what allows Eternals and Thanos to prevent them from being matter manipulated, it allows them to heal from injury among other things. So when you prevent those natual powers from working.. what are you doing.. you are NEGATING those powers. I can't believe you are actually trying to argue this point as you're looking really bad. Whether you argue with Andy or not, is one thing, what he said though can't be questioned.

Black bolt z
That can't kill him if his powers still work.

Yes, I posted andy schmidt confirming it. It's also on panel and it makes perfect sense.

Thanos' powers work so that won't kill him. yes.It can. This was shown on panel.

No you didn't. He said nothing about Drax negating thanos powers. And to top it off he said Galactus can barley hurt Thanos.

Yes they will. Stopping someones heart will kill him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
Drax is Thanos' Kryptonite this is common knowledge.
And was the sole reason he was able to punch his heart out.
BB we've explained this to you a bunch of times. Yes. I know this is true. I'm not saying this isn't true. I'm saying that Drax did not negate thanos's powers. They fought many times before annihilation and not once did drax do anything like negating thanos powers. And he was still his silver bullet.

Originally posted by Hitman911
Iceman stops Mealstrom's heart rock Thats possible sad
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Black Bolt... Stop being a child. Andy straight up SAID.. WHEN DRAX IS AROUND THANOS'S (ETERNALS) MOLECULAR CONTROL DOESN'T WORK. Have total control over your molecular and Atomic structure is what allows Eternals and Thanos to prevent them from being matter manipulated, it allows them to heal from injury among other things. So when you prevent those natual powers from working.. what are you doing.. you are NEGATING those powers. I can't believe you are actually trying to argue this point as you're looking really bad. Whether you argue with Andy or not, is one thing, what he said though can't be questioned. Then how come stopping their heart worked on Marrakai who was also an eternal?

And it was also never shown in any comics where drax is near thanos that they negated his powers. In infinity war they fought the heroes right next to each other and Thanos wasn't weakened.

And it can be questioned because he didn't say he negated his powers. His Molecular control doesn't work. That had nothing to do with ripping his heart out. Its not like thanos could make himself a new heart. When your heart goes bye-bye you go bye-bye.Thats the way it works.

KuRuPT Thanosi
OMG Black Bolt... let me make this crystal clear for you....

1. When Drax is around... Thanos's Natural Eternal Molecular control powers don't work correct? That is what he said right? Now if you prevent those powers from working.. You negate those powers working? He didn't say all his powers.. he referenced one which was negated correct? You do know what the word negate means right? Well the one power Andy makes clear it negates is the one power Thanos uses for healing to to keep his body in tact.

2. Drax got his DNA changed to be able to land the killing blow AFTER Infinity War which is why he wasn't able to do that before

3. You clear do see those powers working.. as you can see Drax with a GREEN AURA all around him as he got close to Thanos. We had never seen this aura before his DNA was changed and we never saw it around Drax UNTIL.. UNTIL he got close to Thanos. Doesn't get anymore clear than that.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
OMG Black Bolt... let me make this crystal clear for you....

1. When Drax is around... Thanos's Natural Eternal Molecular control powers don't work correct? That is what he said right? Now if you prevent those powers from working.. You negate those powers working? He didn't say all his powers.. he referenced one which was negated correct? You do know what the word negate means right? Well the one power Andy makes clear it negates is the one power Thanos uses for healing to to keep his body in tact.

2. Drax got his DNA changed to be able to land the killing blow AFTER Infinity War which is why he wasn't able to do that before

3. You clear do see those powers working.. as you can see Drax with a GREEN AURA all around him as he got close to Thanos. We had never seen this aura before his DNA was changed and we never saw it around Drax UNTIL.. UNTIL he got close to Thanos. Doesn't get anymore clear than that. 1: Which shouldn't matter. As stopping your heart will kill you whether an eternal or not.

2: What comic was this stated in? It makes sense as he is weaker but gains that silver coating per say.(if that made any sense)

3: Yes. But I always took it was the arua was an increase to Drax's strength when he was near thanos that let him have enough strength or just the right gene or something to rip thanos's heart out. Not to weaken thanos. Because as shown in TI Drax obviously did not weaken thanos.

quanchi112
yes.It can. This was shown on panel.

No you didn't. He said nothing about Drax negating thanos powers. And to top it off he said Galactus can barley hurt Thanos.

Yes they will. Stopping someones heart will kill him. Andy told us the only reason this worked was because Drax negated his powers or caused them not to work.

I am not using his opinion on Galactus I am using his opinion to explain what already happened on panel which is different than him saying who would win a fight.

Not if you are an eternal and you can't just kill an eternal in this manner anyways as andy already explained.

quanchi112
1: Which shouldn't matter. As stopping your heart will kill you whether an eternal or not.

2: What comic was this stated in? It makes sense as he is weaker but gains that silver coating per say.(if that made any sense)

3: Yes. But I always took it was the arua was an increase to Drax's strength when he was near thanos that let him have enough strength or just the right gene or something to rip thanos's heart out. Not to weaken thanos. Because as shown in TI Drax obviously did not weaken thanos. You don't know what an eternal is or what they are capable of.

Black bolt z
Andy told us the only reason this worked was because Drax negated his powers or caused them not to work.

I am not using his opinion on Galactus I am using his opinion to explain what already happened on panel which is different than him saying who would win a fight.

Not if you are an eternal and you can't just kill an eternal in this manner anyways as andy already explained. Just his molecular control part. Which still has nothing to do with Drax killing him.

Which still has nothing to do with Drax killing him. He didn't negate any powers that would cause thanos to not die.

yes you can. As proven on marrakai....an eternalOriginally posted by quanchi112
You don't know what an eternal is or what they are capable of. Stop dodging.

Stopping their heart will kill an eternal as shown on marrakai who is an eternal.

quanchi112
Just his molecular control part. Which still has nothing to do with Drax killing him.

Which still has nothing to do with Drax killing him. He didn't negate any powers that would cause thanos to not die.

yes you can. As proven on marrakai....an eternal Stop dodging.

Stopping their heart will kill an eternal as shown on marrakai who is an eternal. Do you know what molecules even are ?

Can MM be killed by tearing out his heart ?

Post proof.

Nah, andy schmidt already addressed this but go ahead and prove it anyways.

Black bolt z
Do you know what molecules even are ?

Can MM be killed by tearing out his heart ?

Post proof.

Nah, andy schmidt already addressed this but go ahead and prove it anyways. Yes.

Probably not.

Of what? Marrakai killing an eternal by stopping his heart?

OK. Let me find the scan. I don't have a scanner so i'll have to look for it.

quanchi112
Yes.

Probably not.

Of what? Marrakai killing an eternal by stopping his heart?

OK. Let me find the scan. I don't have a scanner so i'll have to look for it. Then how does it kill Thanos since he has control over his molecules ?

Yes.

You will never post it and andy already explained this only wokrs on Thanos by Drax because his powers didn't work.

Black bolt z
Then how does it kill Thanos since he has control over his molecules ?

Yes.

You will never post it and andy already explained this only wokrs on Thanos by Drax because his powers didn't work. Because not having your heart kills you. As proven with marrakai

Yes I will. I just don't have a scanner. But even if I do you'll make up some stupid excuse as to why it won't work.

quanchi112
Because not having your heart kills you. As proven with marrakai

Yes I will. I just don't have a scanner. But even if I do you'll make up some stupid excuse as to why it won't work. This won't work if Thanos' powers are working.

No, you won't.

Black bolt z
This won't work if Thanos' powers are working.

No, you won't. Yes it will. Prove thanos can stop having his heart stoped.

Have your stupid and biased excuse prepared.

quanchi112
Yes it will. Prove thanos can stop having his heart stoped.

Have your stupid and biased excuse prepared. I already have and andy confirmed it.

Black bolt z
I already have and andy confirmed it. Not you haven't. Prove thanos can stop having his heart stopped.

quanchi112
Not you haven't. Prove thanos can stop having his heart stopped. His powers concerning controlling his molecules.

Black bolt z
His powers concerning controlling his molecules. Which have nothing to do with stopping his heart.

quanchi112
Which have nothing to do with stopping his heart. You really don't know what molecules are.

Black bolt z
You really don't know what molecules are. Prove he can stop having his heart stopped.

quanchi112
Prove he can stop having his heart stopped. I already posted andy's exact quotes enough. You ignore evidence unlike me.

Black bolt z
I already posted andy's exact quotes enough. You ignore evidence unlike me. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Prove he can stop having his heart stopped.

quanchi112
Done. You ignored it.

Black bolt z
Done. You ignored it. Originally posted by Black bolt z

quanchi112
Already did so.

Black bolt z
Already did so. Originally posted by Black bolt z

quanchi112
LOM tactics won't change the fact andy already confirmed it.

Black bolt z
LOM tactics won't change the fact andy already confirmed it. Originally posted by Black bolt z

quanchi112

Black bolt z
It's pretty simple, really. Drax has other powers that precent Thanos' natural Eternal-atom-control thing from working when he's around. Remember, Drax was created to kill Thanos. He probably couldn't beat Thor in a fight, heck, he'd have a tough time beating Wolverine perhaps, but Thanos he can kill. Yes.Stopping his heart will still kill him.

quanchi112
Yes.Stopping his heart will still kill him. Those were andy's words meaning only way it can is if Drax does so.

Black bolt z
Those were andy's words meaning only way it can is if Drax does so. No. Stopping his heart will kill him.

quanchi112
No. Stopping his heart will kill him. Only if Drax does so as per andy.

Black bolt z
Only if Drax does so as per andy. Originally posted by Black bolt z
No. Stopping his heart will kill him.

quanchi112

This states exactly why it only applies to Drax.

Black bolt z

This states exactly why it only applies to Drax. Originally posted by Black bolt z
No. Stopping his heart will kill him.

quanchi112
Read it this time.

Black bolt z
Read it this time.

It's pretty simple, really. Drax has other powers that precent Thanos' natural Eternal-atom-control thing from working when he's around. Remember, Drax was created to kill Thanos. He probably couldn't beat Thor in a fight, heck, he'd have a tough time beating Wolverine perhaps, but Thanos he can kill. Yes.

Hitman911
Blah Blah.....MS would never get past 2 sets of shields to perform a feat that cannot be done via natural means.... now if u said magically stop his heart then u'd have a better chance imo...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Hitman911
Blah Blah.....MS would never get past 2 sets of shields to perform a feat that cannot be done via natural means.... now if u said magically stop his heart then u'd have a better chance imo... Why could he not stop his heart exactly? Thanos isn't even magical.

Hitman911
Why could he not stop his heart exactly? Thanos isn't even magical. It's like saying someone can be mindraped who's never been mindraped.......i said that u'd have a better argument if you said his heart could be "magically" stopped..... MS can control Kinetic energy... so im to assume that him and Iceman could perform some of the same feats as for as stopping motion....That being said...him "Stopping" Thanos' heart is as likely as Thanos being mindraped........Whats the point of Magneto wearing his helmet if Charles can still effect him with it on? Same goes for Thanos who's got 2 formitable shields working at once.....

quanchi112
Yes. So you finally concede.

Hitman911
bump

Black bolt z
Quan here is Makkari, an Eternal, being killed by maelstrom by having his heart stopped.

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1598/makarri1.jpg
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2513/makarri2.jpg

Told you I would get the scans. I couldn't find them anywhere...

quanchi112
Quan here is Makkari, an Eternal, being killed by maelstrom by having his heart stopped.

Told you I would get the scans. I couldn't find them anywhere... Andy disagrees with you concerning Thanos and so do I.

Hitman911

Told you I would get the scans. I couldn't find them anywhere... Lesser beings effecting lesser beings....

Black bolt z
Andy disagrees with you concerning Thanos and so do I. I knew you would come up with some stupid excuse.

If eternals could live after having their heart stopped why didn't makkari live kinda?

quanchi112
I knew you would come up with some stupid excuse.

If eternals could live after having their heart stopped why didn't makkari live kinda? It's the same thing as any writer screwing up they make mistakes. Things happen all the time which contradict their powers and common sense. These writers are people.

Andy stated this cannot happen to Thanos only via Drax.

Black bolt z
It's the same thing as any writer screwing up they make mistakes. Things happen all the time which contradict their powers and common sense. These writers are people.

Andy stated this cannot happen to Thanos only via Drax. So who's to say Andy didn't mess up and the guy that wrote the Quasar comic wasn't right?And just like the writer "got it wrong" when he said that Odin beat thanos?

Except I just showed you scans.Your ignoring on panel proof.Thats trolling.I proved you wrong.I showed you an eternal being killed by having his heart stopped.You were proved wrong.Accept it.Don't look stupid.Instead look at the scans.That proved you wrong.

quanchi112
So who's to say Andy didn't mess up and the guy that wrote the Quasar comic wasn't right?And just like the writer "got it wrong" when he said that Odin beat thanos?

Except I just showed you scans.Your ignoring on panel proof.Thats trolling.I proved you wrong.I showed you an eternal being killed by having his heart stopped.You were proved wrong.Accept it.Don't look stupid.Instead look at the scans.That proved you wrong. Andy specifically stated in Thanos' situation this is why it happened he addressed a specific question and answered it. I win.

I have andy's word backing up the comic itself stating only Drax can kill Thanos in the manner he did. Silver bullet. I win.

Black bolt z
Andy specifically stated in Thanos' situation this is why it happened he addressed a specific question and answered it. I win.

I have andy's word backing up the comic itself stating only Drax can kill Thanos in the manner he did. Silver bullet. I win. Except it said nothing like that.At all.There is nothing to stop thanos from having his heart stopped.Nothing.Nothing.He will die.Just like Makkari.Andy's quote means nothing.Stop wanking.Read the scans.DOn't come up with stupid excuses.

quanchi112
Except it said nothing like that.At all.There is nothing to stop thanos from having his heart stopped.Nothing.Nothing.He will die.Just like Makkari.Andy's quote means nothing.Stop wanking.Read the scans.DOn't come up with stupid excuses. Andy stated Drax is the only one who could do this and since Maelstrom isn't Drax he doesn't negate Thanos' powers.

Black bolt z
Andy stated Drax is the only one who could do this and since Maelstrom isn't Drax he doesn't negate Thanos' powers. Andy was wrong.You have no proof.Maelstrom kills him.Prove thanos can't have his heart stopped.And drax didn't negate anything that had anything to do with his heart.

quanchi112
Andy was wrong.You have no proof.Maelstrom kills him.Prove thanos can't have his heart stopped.And drax didn't negate anything that had anything to do with his heart. No, andy wasn't wrong he answered a question specifically about Thanos and we've already seen on panel Drax has the killing stroke in his dna. Maelstrom can't do what Drax has to Thanos.

Black bolt z
No, andy wasn't wrong he answered a question specifically about Thanos and we've already seen on panel Drax has the killing stroke in his dna. Maelstrom can't do what Drax has to Thanos. Yes.Thats the reason Drax was able to kill thanos.

Maelstrom can still kill him by stopping his heart.As proven on panel it will kill an eternal.Andy said it was his eternal thing that would have stopped anyone else form doing it.But its contridicted by on panel evidence of a stopped heart killing an eternal.On panel evidence>writers statements.Your wrong quan.Accept it.

quanchi112
Yes.Thats the reason Drax was able to kill thanos.

Maelstrom can still kill him by stopping his heart.As proven on panel it will kill an eternal.Andy said it was his eternal thing that would have stopped anyone else form doing it.But its contridicted by on panel evidence of a stopped heart killing an eternal.On panel evidence>writers statements.Your wrong quan.Accept it. Maelstrom can't prevent Thanos' powers from working so this wouldn't kill him.

Black bolt z
Maelstrom can't prevent Thanos' powers from working so this wouldn't kill him. Yes it will.Explain why it won't work.Please explain why stopping his heart will not kill him.

quanchi112
Yes it will.Explain why it won't work.Please explain why stopping his heart will not kill him. Because his powers will continue to function over his own structure. Killing Thanos also doesn't beat him anymore. smile

Black bolt z
Because his powers will continue to function over his own structure. Killing Thanos also doesn't beat him anymore. smile So explain why having his powers working will keep him alive when his heart is stopped.

quanchi112
So explain why having his powers working will keep him alive when his heart is stopped. I already have countless times.

Black bolt z
I already have countless times. No you haven't.Originally posted by Black bolt z
So explain why having his powers working will keep him alive when his heart is stopped.

quanchi112
No you haven't. I put up andy's exact words which explain why this is true. Reread the link.

Black bolt z
I put up andy's exact words which explain why this is true. Reread the link. which doesn't answer what I asked.Originally posted by Black bolt z
So explain why having his powers working will keep him alive when his heart is stopped.

quanchi112
which doesn't answer what I asked. complete control over his molecules he could have just made himself a new heart in a second.

Answer for the 100th time from someone who works at marvel answering a direct question on the matter.

Black bolt z
complete control over his molecules he could have just made himself a new heart in a second.

Answer for the 100th time from someone who works at marvel answering a direct question on the matter.

It's pretty simple, really. Drax has other powers that precent Thanos' natural Eternal-atom-control thing from working when he's around. Remember, Drax was created to kill Thanos. He probably couldn't beat Thor in a fight, heck, he'd have a tough time beating Wolverine perhaps, but Thanos he can kill. He'd be dead... not having your heart has that.

But I showed you an eternal being killed by having his heart stopped.So thanos wouldn't be able to do that. Makkari died ffrom having his heart stopped and he is an eternal.So that theory goes out the window.On panel proof>writer statements.

quanchi112
He'd be dead... not having your heart has that.

But I showed you an eternal being killed by having his heart stopped.So thanos wouldn't be able to do that. Makkari died ffrom having his heart stopped and he is an eternal.So that theory goes out the window.On panel proof>writer statements. No, this is what the poster stated word for word and his answer was only Drax can do so by negating his powers.

This question has nothing to do with anything save this situation and his answer was obvious. Only Drax can do so. smile

Black bolt z
No, this is what the poster stated word for word and his answer was only Drax can do so by negating his powers.

This question has nothing to do with anything save this situation and his answer was obvious. Only Drax can do so. smile Even though on panel proof proved you wrong.

Quan on panel proof proved you wrong.On panel>writer statement.Stop being biased.Stop being ignorant.Stop trolling.On panel proof.Stopping someones heart kills an eternal.Andy was wrong.Accept it.Say otherwise and you are biased.

I will now quote the next message until you accept it.

Black bolt z
Thanos can be killed by having his heart stopped as shown on panel. Andy's statement means nothing.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>