Surfer vs Superman/Wonder Woman (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Superman has on his suit that prevents any type of radiation from getting through. The suit that he used during superman/batman when they were tracking all of the kryptonite on earth.

The only thing that is different about the surfer is... he has the mindset of his exiles copy.

Can the team win?

quanchi112
I think Surfer wins.

Black bolt z
What exactly was his mindset in exiles?

carver9
He didn't mind killing.

Black bolt z
Hmmmm.....i'm tempted to say surfer but IMO team 2 still wins.

D_Dude1210
His board was also an uber-fast edged weapon. smile

Nonetheless, I think team wins 9/10. But not a stomp and one of them would prolly be killed before they stop him.

iceman24567
Team for the majority

Slaanesh
Surfer teleport Supes across the universe then kill wondy..after that he teleport Supes back and kill him..

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Surfer teleport Supes across the universe then kill wondy..after that he teleport Supes back and kill him..

Could work. Tho, I believe the Exiles version of the Surfer was too crazy to be this intricate. He'd prolly just try to slice Supes with the board and blast Wondy.

S'why I think that the team would win. Exiles was bloodthirsty but nowhere as subtle with his powers as Current Surfer is.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Could work. Tho, I believe the Exiles version of the Surfer was too crazy to be this intricate. He'd prolly just try to slice Supes with the board and blast Wondy.

S'why I think that the team would win. Exiles was bloodthirsty but nowhere as subtle with his powers as Current Surfer is.

maybe when he realize that he is about to be beat he will send one of them away..or he just went crazy and unleash massive amount of energy and create a black hole..or create multiple board to attack from all angle..or create adamantium blade and impale them..

well..i'm making things up cuz i want Surfer to win laughing

horrorwolf
I'd have to agree that the exile mindset is actually a liability to Surfers Cosmics awareness and judgement in this fight...giving the team the advantage....

Although Wonderwoman likely dies as a result.

Konton
Team, definitely.

While Superman obviously has the better stats, Wonder Woman has the luxury of being nigh impervious to direct manipulation and two skyfather level bracers that keep her from taking on direct or otherwise omnidirectional blasts. Surfer isn't going to have an easy time trying to bypass her defenses while simultaneously trying to avoid a physical confrontation with Supes. He just won't be able to divide his attention without overextending himself. Both members of the team are capable of getting in and, when they do, Surfer is going to get mobbed by both. Diana's lasso would likely be the easy win every few bouts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.