DP Tyrant vs Current Thanos vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
DP Tyrant

vs

Current Thanos

vs

Odin(no mater manipulation or stopping time)

How this goes.. confused

TheLordofMurder
Odin still wins...

This becomes Spite against DP Tyrant and Thanos combined if he becomes hellbent on winning and starts to withdraw power from Asgard, the Asgardian Race, and uses his most powerful artifacts (in other words, goes into 2000ft Destroyer mode)...

FanBoy101
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
the Asgardian Race, and uses his most powerful artifacts (in other words, goes into 2000ft Destroyer mode)... No Articts or spells, just offensive powers.. big grin

Silent Master
Thanos is the weak link.

Black bolt z
Odin still wins.Odin always beats thanos and always beats DP tyrant.

KuRuPT Thanosi
DP Tyrant actually solos with ease

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Silent Master
Based on him being on the losing end of a fight with Odin?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Based on him being on the losing end of a fight with Odin? When did I say the Odin fight had anything to do with this. Are you ok ?

Silent Master
Have you always been this slow?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant is above Odin and Thanos... This thread seems pretty easy to determine.

quanchi112
Have you always been this slow? So you state I based on it Odin I asked why you stated this and then you insult me. I mean read the thread and try to make sense.

Silent Master
Do you understand the difference between a statement and a question?

quanchi112
Do you understand the difference between a statement and a question? Yes. Now when did I base anything off Thanos' fight with Odin.

Silent Master
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes.Now when did I base anything off Thanos' fight with Odin.

Then quote where I stated you based it off Odin. like you claimed in this post.

So you state I based on it Odin I asked why you stated this and then you insult me. I mean read the thread and try to make sense.

quanchi112
Then quote where I stated you based it off Odin. like you claimed in this post. Yeah, I never said anything about odin. You assumed I did. You were wrong once again.

Silent Master
Again, quote where I said that you based it off of Odin.

quanchi112
Based on him being on the losing end of a fight with Odin? Originally posted by Silent Master
Again, quote where I said that you based it off of Odin. Right there.

Silent Master
Right there.

I thought you said that you knew the difference between a statement and a question.

Let's try this again, where did I say that you based it off of Odin?

Black bolt z
OMG Quan doesn't get what your asking...facepalm

Silent Master

quanchi112
I thought you said that you knew the difference between a statement and a question.

Let's try this again, where did I say that you based it off of Odin? I do and your question assumed I based it off of Odin. The difference bewteen statement or question doesn't change what you implied.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
OMG Quan doesn't get what your asking...facepalm Things keep blowing over your head.

Black bolt z
I do and your question assumed I based it off of Odin. The difference bewteen statement or question doesn't change what you implied.

Things keep blowing over your head. He implied nothing about what you said.

Like?

quanchi112
He implied nothing about what you said.

Like? He assumed I was.

Silent Master
I do and your question assumed I based it off of Odin. The difference bewteen statement or question doesn't change what you implied.

Prove it.

Black bolt z
He assumed I was. He said nothing of the sort.

Quan quit it now your just trolling.

quanchi112
Prove it. You asked me a question implying I based it off this. I asked if you were ok. Originally posted by Black bolt z
He said nothing of the sort.

Quan quit it now your just trolling. BB, you aren't smart enough to follow along.

Silent Master
You asked me a question implying I based it off this. I asked if you were ok.

Prove it.

Black bolt z
You asked me a question implying I based it off this. I asked if you were ok. BB, you aren't smart enough to follow along. And thats called bashing.

Please end this discussion as you are just making yourself look moronic.

quanchi112
Prove it. Scroll back.

And thats called bashing.

Please end this discussion as you are just making yourself look moronic. You bash all the time. I mean you just called me moronic.

Let's get back to the topic. Thanos wins, avatar of death.

Silent Master
Scroll back.

You still haven't proven it.

Black bolt z
Scroll back.

You bash all the time. I mean you just called me moronic.

Let's get back to the topic. Thanos wins, avatar of death. Please end the discussion.Its just trolling.

And Thanos loses.Hes been beaten to hell by tyrant and Odin before.Hes a non factor here.

/thread.QUan do not respond to this post.

quanchi112
You still haven't proven it. You asked me a question when I just stated Thanos wins implying I was basing it off Odin. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Please end the discussion.Its just trolling.

And Thanos loses.Hes been beaten to hell by tyrant and Odin before.Hes a non factor here.

/thread.QUan do not respond to this post. He's been upgraded.

Thanos has been upgraded with power to kill beings who can't die. Thanos also can't die making him an outright monster. Thanos wins.

Black bolt z
You asked me a question when I just stated Thanos wins implying I was basing it off Odin. He's been upgraded.

Thanos has been upgraded with power to kill beings who can't die. Thanos also can't die making him an outright monster. Thanos wins. I asked you not to respond to my post with that trolling post.

Please provide proof that he can beat tyrant or odin.

Silent Master
You asked me a question when I just stated Thanos wins implying I was basing it off Odin.

That only proves that you inferred it. Not that I implied it.

Try again.

zeel
prolly between tyrant and odin, thanos has had upgrades since the odin fight but till they meet .......odin>thanos. To say thanos is greater them odin is just a opinion and speculation. Would really like to see thanos and odin go at it again this would be a good fight.

quanchi112
I asked you not to respond to my post with that trolling post.

Please provide proof that he can beat tyrant or odin. I just told you why. He's more powerful, unkillable and fought them before with far less power and being able to die.

Black bolt z
I just told you why. He's more powerful, unkillable and fought them before with far less power and being able to die. Please show thanos beating a high skyfather.

quanchi112
Please show thanos beating a high skyfather. Please show a high skyfather beating thanos, ever.

Black bolt z
Please show a high skyfather beating thanos, ever. Answer the question.

Don't dodge it.

DarkOdin
You asked me a question when I just stated Thanos wins implying I was basing it off Odin. He's been upgraded.

Thanos has been upgraded with power to kill beings who can't die. Thanos also can't die making him an outright monster. Thanos wins. laughing no he hasn't death only came b/c Thanos was aboput to die Thanos has no such ability his only upgrade is he can't die however he can be tossed around by tyrant all day long and be koed

quanchi112
Answer the question.

Don't dodge it. He was beating Lord vell who imo is more powerful than a skyfather.

iceman24567
Odin wins

Black bolt z
He was beating Lord vell who imo is more powerful than a skyfather. If Marvel is above skyfather and thanos was beating him puts him higher then Odin and Tyrant were both beating Thanos and thus would be higher then him.

quanchi112
If Marvel is above skyfather and thanos was beating him puts him higher then Odin and Tyrant were both beating tyrant and thus would be higher then him. Both beating Tyrant....what ?

Black bolt z
Both beating Tyrant....what ? Both tyrant and Odin were beating thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
laughing no he hasn't death only came b/c Thanos was aboput to die Thanos has no such ability his only upgrade is he can't die however he can be tossed around by tyrant all day long and be koed Not unless you have cc power around. Read thanos imperative.

Both tyrant and Odin were beating thanos. Irrelevant and misinformed. Current Thanos is different.

Black bolt z
Not unless you have cc power around. Read thanos imperative.

Irrelevant and misinformed. Current Thanos is different. So now a CC is needed to beat thanos? laughing

Very relevant.Thanos has no boost to firepower.They still>Him.They still>>>>>>Thanos.

Silent Master
You asked me a question when I just stated Thanos wins implying I was basing it off Odin.

Try again.

The Nuul
Thanos solos both at the same time.

Silent Master
Originally posted by The Nuul
Thanos solos both at the same time.

Thanos gives them reach-arounds?

quanchi112
So now a CC is needed to beat thanos? laughing

Very relevant.Thanos has no boost to firepower.They still>Him.They still>>>>>>Thanos. Pretty much because he wasn't defeated at all without one.

If he had no boost in firepower then you;re saying he was always powerful enough to kill cancerverse beings.

Try again. Why would anyone use a weaker Thanos' battle as proof of anything when he's more powerful today ? I mean go sit in the corner.

Silent Master
You still haven't proven that my question "assumed you based it off of Odin"

quanchi112
You still haven't proven that my question "assumed you based it off of Odin" Why would you ask if I based it off the Odin fight ? how much sense does that even make ?

Silent Master
Once again, You still haven't proven that my question "assumed you based it off of Odin"

quanchi112
Once again, You still haven't proven that my question "assumed you based it off of Odin" Quit with the irrelevant posts. You are only hurting yourself. Anyone who shows up in a thread and starts talking about the Odin fight again when this is current Thanos is well clueless.

Silent Master
You still haven't backed up your claim in regards to my question supposedly "assuming you based it off of Odin".

quanchi112
You still haven't backed up your claim in regards to my question supposedly "assuming you based it off of Odin". Why would you ask about Odin then ?

Silent Master
Why should I answer your question when you still haven't backed up your claim in regards to my question supposedly "assuming you based it off of Odin"?

quanchi112
Why should I answer your question when you still haven't backed up your claim in regards to my question supposedly "assuming you based it off of Odin"? You asked me a question about Odin for no reason. why would you do that ?

Silent Master
Did you miss the part where I said, Why should I answer your question when you still haven't backed up your claim in regards to my question supposedly "assuming you based it off of Odin"?

quanchi112
Did you miss the part where I said, Why should I answer your question when you still haven't backed up your claim in regards to my question supposedly "assuming you based it off of Odin"? Then why ask about Odin ?

Silent Master
Again, Did you miss the part where I said, Why should I answer your question when you still haven't backed up your claim in regards to my question supposedly "assuming you based it off of Odin"?

quanchi112
Again, Did you miss the part where I said, Why should I answer your question when you still haven't backed up your claim in regards to my question supposedly "assuming you based it off of Odin"? You can keep repeating yourself over and over. I like the attention if you haven't noticed.

Now why would I base something off of Odin when that's irrelevant.

Stoic
Tyrant heats up his oven and places Thanos in it first, and then he cooks Odin second.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Tyrant heats up his oven and places Thanos in it first, and then he cooks Odin second. How is Tyrant stopping the new Thanos ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant is just on a whole other level than both Odin and Thanos imo. Whether he could kill him or not... he could KO Thanos if he got serious

FanBoy101
How is Tyrant stopping the new Thanos ? by physically overpowering him.. confused

iceman24567
Odin is a high end skyfather Thanos and Tyrant don't have feats to put them on that level though if they work as a team they could beat him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant is above skyfather level in fact.

iceman24567
Tyrant has no feats to say he's even a high end skyfather in fact i see you are hanging on to his fight with Galactus while ignoring the circumstances as usual

quanchi112
Originally posted by FanBoy101
by physically overpowering him.. confused I don't see it. Thanos is simply too powerful as the avatar of death nowadays.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Tyrant has no feats to say he's even a high end skyfather in fact i see you are hanging on to his fight with Galactus while ignoring the circumstances as usual

U keep saying there were circumstances around the fight, and there were, but you're forgetting the other circumstances that further validate the fight.

1. Galactus BACKED DOWN from Tyrant the first time they met and LET HIM take HIS herald from him. Why? not because Tyrant would be empowered by his blasts.. no no.. he said exactly why.. because GALAXIES were be destroyed by just the collateral damage. That speaks very clearly about how much damage Tyrant could produce and how much Galactus thought of him as a foe

2. In fact, he thought so much of him as a foe, he prepped and feed on a planet ripe with nutrients. So ripe in fact, that he had felt that good in a very very long time as he stated. Instead of Galactus usual dismissive and condescending attitude towards foes.. In Betweener as an example who is well above Skyfather.. he acted that with him.. yet with Tyrant needed to feed and prep and backed down the first time. Galactus seems to really respect his power eh?

All of the above circumstances are what you are ignoring, that validate the fight. Galactus CLEARLY and without a doubt feared Tyrant and felt him to be a worthy dangerous foe... The fight played out as exactly that. Galactus blast empowering Tyrant doesn't matter as why wouldn't Tyrant's also empower Galactus? They both feed on biosphere right? Regardless of that fact, the circumstances make it clear.. Tyrant was a serious threat and the fight played out JUST LIKE THAT.

Furthermore, dominating herald after herald with ease.. then punking a prepped and amped Thanos (who is skyfather level).. How does that make not make Tyrant having any skyfather level feats.. when he punks a amped and prepped skyfather.. along with dismissing heralds and one shotting them. Then going on to punk a being way more powerful than a skyfather in Galactus. Yet you say he has no feats to put him at skyfather let alone above? wtf..

iceman24567
Once again on panel feats don't support Tyrant being beyond skyfather. It was clear that the blast didn't empower Galactus why? Don't know ask the writer or maybe it did we as the reader don't know but we do know Galactus' blast empowered Tyrant. Fact remains Tyrant used his relationship with Galactus to fight him not only that he used his technopathy against him aswell integrating himself into the ship then making weapons from it. The fight played out how Tyrant wanted it to and to ignore these facts is wtf. Odins blasts won't amp Tyrant and Odin doesn't use tech and he doesn't have a ship erm. Against somebody like Odin its power against power his only legitimate feats are against Orb Thanos and several Herald people I give Tyrant credit for those feats but to use his fight with Galactus as a bench mark is overdoing it on so many levels.....

KuRuPT Thanosi
Again you're focusing on just the blasts empowering or not empowering Tyrant... these aren't the only circumstances are they?

1. Why did Galactus back down from Tyrant and let me take his herald the first time they met... Galactus didn't say...oo because you're dangerous and my blasts empower you did he? No.. He said.. because Galaxies would be destroyed in the collateral damage of their fight and he didn't want that. Hmmmmm seems to be very clear to me and the reader doesn't it? He feared Galaxies being destroyed as a side effect of their fight NOT because his blasts would empower Tyrant

2. Galactus has met numerous foes and acted condescending towards them... InBetweener, Mephisto (in his realm) and even Odin. Yet did he act this way against Tyrant? No... he feed on a planet to be at a high level of power.. so high in fact he hadn't felt that good in ages. And he prepped for him not act condescending to him right? Does these things sounds like someone who views Tyrant as a legitimate threat or someone he isn't worried about like how he acted like Odin was an insect? Of course not, he clearly feared Tyrant and his power.

Thanos is a skyfather.. an amped and prepped Skyfather and Tyrant was going to kill him and beat thanos. Yet how is this not a skyfather level feat? Please explain that

Black bolt z
Pretty much because he wasn't defeated at all without one.

If he had no boost in firepower then you;re saying he was always powerful enough to kill cancerverse beings.

Why would anyone use a weaker Thanos' battle as proof of anything when he's more powerful today ? I mean go sit in the corner. No.A CC was used to hold him off.They charged.They never even used it.

No he had no amp.he just gained the ability to kill unkillable beings.

quanchi112
No.A CC was used to hold him off.They charged.They never even used it.

No he had no amp.he just gained the ability to kill unkillable beings. Theymost certainly used it. Reread the arc.

You didn't answer my question.

Black bolt z
Theymost certainly used it. Reread the arc.

You didn't answer my question. No.They didn't.They charged him with it.Nothing else.

Yes I did.

quanchi112
No.They didn't.They charged him with it.Nothing else.

Yes I did. So Thanos went down due to him charging him with it ? You really don't grasp what you read.

Black bolt z
So Thanos went down due to him charging him with it ? You really don't grasp what you read. You don't comprehend that it showed them charge him and that was it.

And once again and please listen A CC WAS NOT NEEDED, IT WAS USED NOT NEEDED!!!!

quanchi112
You don't comprehend that it showed them charge him and that was it.

And once again and please listen A CC WAS NOT NEEDED, IT WAS USED NOT NEEDED!!!! So they could have beaten him without a cc in that scenario ? Wow. Like I said you don't grasp the source material.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You don't comprehend that it showed them charge him and that was it.

And once again and please listen A CC WAS NOT NEEDED, IT WAS USED NOT NEEDED!!!!

Yet you have no idea what else they could've done right? They were all running for their lives from Thanos and did try and stop him. They COULDN'T. All that did stop him was a CC. End of story. Unless they said what else they could've done, you're only speculating.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet you have no idea what else they could've done right? They were all running for their lives from Thanos and did try and stop him. They COULDN'T. All that did stop him was a CC. End of story. Unless they said what else they could've done, you're only speculating. I know they couldn't stop him by themselves.But thanos on many occasions had been KO'd by less then 1% of a CC.

They didn't have the power by themselves but the CC was just massive overkill.Do you agree?

quanchi112
I know they couldn't stop him by themselves.But thanos on many occasions had been KO'd by less then 1% of a CC.

They didn't have the power by themselves but the CC was just massive overkill.Do you agree? Name me one timem when Thanos was ko'd by less.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No it wasn't massive overkill at all. It didn't even kill him. If it killed him that would be overkill and it didn't even do that. It barely even KO'd him.. it took the CC to put him down and then 3 of the most powerful TP people in Marvel just to keep him in that state. So no it wasn't overkill

quanchi112
No it wasn't massive overkill at all. It didn't even kill him. If it killed him that would be overkill and it didn't even do that. It barely even KO'd him.. it took the CC to put him down and then 3 of the most powerful TP people in Marvel just to keep him in that state. So no it wasn't overkill thumb up

iceman24567
Again you're focusing on just the blasts empowering or not empowering Tyrant... these aren't the only circumstances are they?

1. Why did Galactus back down from Tyrant and let me take his herald the first time they met... Galactus didn't say...oo because you're dangerous and my blasts empower you did he? No.. He said.. because Galaxies would be destroyed in the collateral damage of their fight and he didn't want that. Hmmmmm seems to be very clear to me and the reader doesn't it? He feared Galaxies being destroyed as a side effect of their fight NOT because his blasts would empower Tyrant

2. Galactus has met numerous foes and acted condescending towards them... InBetweener, Mephisto (in his realm) and even Odin. Yet did he act this way against Tyrant? No... he feed on a planet to be at a high level of power.. so high in fact he hadn't felt that good in ages. And he prepped for him not act condescending to him right? Does these things sounds like someone who views Tyrant as a legitimate threat or someone he isn't worried about like how he acted like Odin was an insect? Of course not, he clearly feared Tyrant and his power.

Thanos is a skyfather.. an amped and prepped Skyfather and Tyrant was going to kill him and beat thanos. Yet how is this not a skyfather level feat? Please explain that Your basing your opinion off the fact that Galactus feared Tyrant laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Your basing your opinion off the fact that Galactus feared Tyrant laughing Read his post, there is a slew of reasons why he believes this to be true you taking this detailed explanation as he feats Tyrant as his only reason shows you don't comprehend his post.

iceman24567
Like i said a team like the GOTG need atleast a CC to take somebody like Thanos down

Black bolt z
Name me one timem when Thanos was ko'd by less. Drax with he anti matter.Or the black hole.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
No it wasn't massive overkill at all. It didn't even kill him. If it killed him that would be overkill and it didn't even do that. It barely even KO'd him.. it took the CC to put him down and then 3 of the most powerful TP people in Marvel just to keep him in that state. So no it wasn't overkill Your referring to TI right?You do know it didn't show thanos when they charged at him right?

quanchi112
Drax with he anti matter.Or the black hole. Your referring to TI right?You do know it didn't show thanos when they charged at him right? he wasn't ko'd he was killed so try again. He was also weakened when Drax hit him with the anti matter bomb.

Black bolt z
he wasn't ko'd he was killed so try again. He was also weakened when Drax hit him with the anti matter bomb. No he wasn't really weakeded.And so how does it help your case that he was KO'd and not killed?

quanchi112
No he wasn't really weakeded.And so how does it help your case that he was KO'd and not killed? Yes, he was weakened. reread the story. I tire of you not knowing the source material.

If he's killed he comes right back if he is ko'd he loses. You aren't old enough to challenge me, sport.

Black bolt z
Yes, he was weakened. reread the story. I tire of you not knowing the source material.

If he's killed he comes right back if he is ko'd he loses. You aren't old enough to challenge me, sport. He was weakened when he woke up.By the time drax attacked him he was at full power.

Exactly.Anti matter killed him.A CC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anti matter.

It should be able to kill him or KO him.Whatever it likes.

quanchi112
He was weakened when he woke up.By the time drax attacked him he was at full power.

Exactly.Anti matter killed him.A CC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It should be able to kill him or KO him.Whatever it likes. Yes, he was weakened. Reread the arc.

I said explain one time when he was ko'd and you can't even do that. Asking you any question and watching you guess is truly amusing. You have no idea about anything.

It killed him it didn't ko him. You seem to think koing someone is the same thing. Another def you can't figure out.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He was weakened when he woke up.By the time drax attacked him he was at full power.

It should be able to kill him or KO him.Whatever it likes.

U honestly have NO CLUE what you're talking about. Go by T.I. and read the story again. He was weakened throughout the ENTIRE story. Even right before Drax attacked him.. they stated he had REGAINED TOO MUCH power.. NOT ALL or HE'S BACK AT FULL POWER.. He regained to much for them to mentally control. Then in the next book AFTER drax killed him they even referenced him still regaining strength... making it clear he was still in the process of gaining all his power back. To say nothing of the fact that in one of the early T.I.'s R.R. stated that his durability appeared weaker than normal. Add it all up... he was weakened and not at his normal durability and yet he still wrecked.

Black bolt z
U honestly have NO CLUE what you're talking about. Go by T.I. and read the story again. He was weakened throughout the ENTIRE story. Even right before Drax attacked him.. they stated he had REGAINED TOO MUCH power.. NOT ALL or HE'S BACK AT FULL POWER.. He regained to much for them to mentally control. Then in the next book AFTER drax killed him they even referenced him still regaining strength... making it clear he was still in the process of gaining all his power back. To say nothing of the fact that in one of the early T.I.'s R.R. stated that his durability appeared weaker than normal. Add it all up... he was weakened and not at his normal durability and yet he still wrecked. Yes I know he was weaked in the beginning.But this is hours later in the 3rd comic that drax does this.

He regained his full strength.Then he went into the cancerverse and was weakened again.

quanchi112
Yes I know he was weaked in the beginning.But this is hours later in the 3rd comic that drax does this.

He regained his full strength.Then he went into the cancerverse and was weakened again. They never state he regained his full power not once. read what he wrote...you just state the same thing over and over. It's not how to debate.

Black bolt z
They never state he regained his full power not once. read what he wrote...you just state the same thing over and over. It's not how to debate. They stated he became too strong for their minds.WHat more proof do you need?

quanchi112
They stated he became too strong for their minds.WHat more proof do you need? If they stated he's at full strength that means he's at full power. He gained enough power for this tactic to not work. I mean you don't even understand what this means. I actually feel sorry for you. No joke.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes I know he was weaked in the beginning.But this is hours later in the 3rd comic that drax does this.

He regained his full strength.Then he went into the cancerverse and was weakened again.

PLEASE POINT ME TO ANY NARRATION THAT STATES THANOS WAS AT FULL POWER OR HAD REGAINED ALL HIS STRENGTH. ANY NARRATION PLEASE

quanchi112
PLEASE POINT ME TO ANY NARRATION THAT STATES THANOS WAS AT FULL POWER OR HAD REGAINED ALL HIS STRENGTH. ANY NARRATION PLEASE He honestly doesn't understand the definitions of these words.

Prep-Man
Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Odin. How does Odin beat either one ?

Stoic
PLEASE POINT ME TO ANY NARRATION THAT STATES THANOS WAS AT FULL POWER OR HAD REGAINED ALL HIS STRENGTH. ANY NARRATION PLEASE

I'm wondering this myself. Did I miss somewhere that it stated that Thanos was upgraded? I mean he was immune to death because she would not have him, but so is Lobo. Does this also somehow mean that Lobo would beat Tyrant?

Silent Master
How does Odin beat either one ?

By being more powerful than Thanos.

quanchi112
By being more powerful than Thanos. based on what ?

Silent Master
based on what ?

Marvel comics

quanchi112
Marvel comics Which marvel comics ?

Silent Master
The ones with Thanos and Odin.

quanchi112
The ones with Thanos and Odin. Is this how you bakc up your claims ? What does this have to do with current Thanos ?

Black bolt z
Is this how you bakc up your claims ? What does this have to do with current Thanos ? So you feel just because thanos has been slightly upgraded he will somehow beat odin who was thrashing him before.

quanchi112
So you feel just because thanos has been slightly upgraded he will somehow beat odin who was thrashing him before. Thanos is a lot more powerful and he's unkillable and since Odin trying to kill him before didn't even ko him Thanos would kill him very quickly imo.

Silent Master
Originally

posted by quanchi112
Is this how you bakc up your claims ? What does this have to do with current Thanos ?

I'm referring to all the comics involving Thanos and/or Odin.

quanchi112
I'm referring to all the comics involving Thanos and/or Odin. Do you think this is backing up a claim ?

Silent Master
I've already explained my reasoning.

quanchi112
I've already explained my reasoning. I can't believe you think you backed up your claim. That's awful debating I can see why you steer away from debating.

Silent Master
I answered all your questions. Don't blame your lack of reading comprehension on me.

quanchi112
I answered all your questions. Don't blame your lack of reading comprehension on me. Now I have an indicator of what backing up a claim is. I'm so happy you obliged.

Silent Master
I accept your concession.

quanchi112
I accept your concession. You didn't prove anything but now I know what you consider backing a claim. It's so lackluster but general phrases like comics of so and so is debating to you and backing a claim.

Silent Master
I've already accepted your concession, there is no need for you to keep begging.

quanchi112
I've already accepted your concession, there is no need for you to keep begging. I never conceded your debating though lacks a certain well, debating. If posters debated like you no one would ever stick around.

Silent master--Odin is more powerful than Thanos based on the comics he is in and the comics Thanos is in.

Debater--Thanos is more powerful than Odin based on the comics he's in and the comics Odin is in.

What an interesting debate it would be if there were two of you.

Silent Master
I know that conceding defeat was difficult for you, but you really need to calm down before you have a stroke.

quanchi112
I know that conceding defeat was difficult for you, but you really need to calm down before you have a stroke. Ok, I will now counter in true silent master fashion. Thanos is more powerful than Odin.

Silent Master

quanchi112

Silent Master

quanchi112

Silent Master
Given the obvious anger and rage behind your posts, Emasculating you in front of the board a second time would likely lead you to injuring yourself.

quanchi112
Given the obvious anger and rage behind your posts, Emasculating you in front of the board a second time would likely lead you to injuring yourself. Wha are you talking about ? I firmly believe Thanos is more powerful therefore he wins.

Silent Master

quanchi112

iceman24567
Nice spamming up the thread thumb up

Silent Master
I never conceded defeat I wanted to hear how you backed up a claim so then I backed up my claim the same way. Your move.

Yes, you did.

quanchi112
Yes, you did. No, I stated Thanos is more powerful than Odin.

Silent Master
No, I stated Thanos is more powerful than Odin.

You conceded defeat and I then accepted your concession

Stoic
There is no proof to suggest that Thanos is more powerful now than he was during Annihilation or the Infinity sagas. Thanos would never beat Tyrant.

quanchi112
You conceded defeat and I then accepted your concession You won't counter so I win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
There is no proof to suggest that Thanos is more powerful now than he was during Annihilation or the Infinity sagas. Thanos would never beat Tyrant. Read Thanos Imperative him killing unkillable beings proves he's more powerful now.

Silent Master
You won't counter so I win.

Incorrect, seeing as you've already conceded.

quanchi112
Incorrect, seeing as you've already conceded. I see you don't know what concede means.

Silent Master
You admitted that you were wrong.

quanchi112
You admitted that you were wrong. When ?

the Darkone
Odin still wins!

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin still wins! Based on what ?

the Darkone
Because I said so!

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Because I said so! That's an example of how not to debate.

Silent Master
When ?

Earlier in this thread,

quanchi112
Earlier in this thread, Then post it. If you can't then you are lying.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>