Joker vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
1: If you had some information that both wanted who would you rather be tortured by to get the information?

2: Who is crueler?

3: Without artifacts who has killed more people?

4: Who is more demented?

5: Who would you rather be (in comics and real life)?

rotiart
1. Thanos can extract it painlesslly with telepathy if he wanted... Joker can't
2. Joker has maimed people for sport. Thanos doesn't bother with wounding Whrn he can kill you.
3. Thanos has caused the destruction of species with his powers... Jokers best feat was as emperor joker but that would be like an artifact...
4. Joker... There is no real method to his madness... Thanos gas endgames... He's not really insane... Unlike Osborn...
5. Reality altering powers and tech that would make me untouchable by all people and a prolonged life... I'm purple with an but for a chin buy I'll make do...

Black bolt z
bump?

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
1: If you had some information that both wanted who would you rather be tortured by to get the information?

2: Who is crueler?

3: Without artifacts who has killed more people?

4: Who is more demented?

5: Who would you rather be (in comics and real life)?
1. Thanos

2. Joker

3. No clue

4. Joker

5. Thanos

-K-M-
Thanos has definetly killed more people without artifacts. As I forget the exact #, but he was pretty much killing a planet himself in the Guardians of the Galaxy comic.

psycho gundam
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5644/planet24vh.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
Thanos has definetly killed more people without artifacts. As I forget the exact #, but he was pretty much killing a planet himself in the Guardians of the Galaxy comic. Just off that alone he killed billions I believe. I can't recall offhand if an exact number was ever stated.

rotiart
Offhand... There was Te issue with him and surfer during infinity quest... He bought foreign bacteria to a planet and it killed the inhabitants and caused warfare and I think even cannibalism among a peaceful people.. Surfer created a neutralizing agent but I think it had stated millions had already died. And that's just cause they showed up!!!

Bouboumaster
1- Joker
2- Joker
3- Lol, Thanos handsdown! Do you forget why he's banned from his homeworld? Here's a hint: He ****ing nuke the place!
4- Joker
5- Let see: an ******* who get his ass whooped by Batman, or a dude that can do almost anything and can pimpslap the shit out of the Silver Surfer... Tough choice!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Joker
2- Joker
3- Lol, Thanos handsdown! Do you forget why he's banned from his homeworld? Here's a hint: He ****ing nuke the place!
4- Joker
5- Let see: an ******* who get his ass whooped by Batman, or a dude that can do almost anything and can pimpslap the shit out of the Silver Surfer... Tough choice! The reason I asked the 5 question if that even though thanos would be more powerful I always thought it would be much much funner to be the joker.

1- Joker
2- Joker
4- Joker
5- Let see: an ******* who get his ass whooped by Batman, or a dude that can do almost anything and can pimpslap the shit out of the Silver Surfer... Tough choice! But the ladies love joker and thanos is whining emo ***** that keeps crying about some broad who is into deadpool.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by rotiart
2. Joker has maimed people for sport. Thanos doesn't bother with wounding Whrn he can kill you.
3. Thanos has caused the destruction of species with his powers... Jokers best feat was as emperor joker but that would be like an artifact...
4. Joker... There is no real method to his madness... Thanos gas endgames... He's not really insane... Unlike Osborn...
5. Reality altering powers and tech that would make me untouchable by all people and a prolonged life... I'm purple with an but for a chin buy I'll make do...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac

thanos-prime
1- Joker
2- Joker
4- Joker
5- Let see: an ******* who get his ass whooped by Batman, or a dude that can do almost anything and can pimpslap the shit out of the Silver Surfer... Tough choice! You would rather be tortured by the joker?

Lord_Talron
who wouldnt?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
who wouldnt? Me...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by thanos-prime
You would rather be tortured by the joker?

Oh yeah!

Thanos is an old dude, with to much knowledge and to much power. He probably knows things on torture that Joker never ever thinked!

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by 753
But the ladies love joker and thanos is whining emo ***** that keeps crying about some broad who is into deadpool.

Thanos is something of an emo, but other times, he's the biggest P.I.M.P. ever. Because seriously, it takes a total P.I.M.P. to have some naked party with Death itself!

Black bolt z
Thanos is something of an emo, but other times, he's the biggest P.I.M.P. ever. Because seriously, it takes a total P.I.M.P. to have some naked party with Death itself! is P.I.M.P. supposed to stand for something?Or just big words for pimp.

Black bolt z
Black bolt lika the poo poo Happy Dance

-Love Alex

SamZED
Id rather be tortured by Thanos. He'd most likely use some crazy tech to get the info, and it wont last long.

With Joker however....

iceman24567

-Love Alex LOL second time somebody was tagged by poo poo man

Parmaniac
Actually I don't care who tortures me, I would give him all info I have from the start, so he doesn't need to torture me. smile

SamZED
laughing Why didnt I think of that.

rotiart
it being joker... it wouldn't matter.. he'd torture you because its fun for him... thanos would stop once he got what he wanted though...

Parmaniac
it being joker... it wouldn't matter.. he'd torture you because its fun for him... thanos would stop once he got what he wanted though... Yeah I know, I quoted your entire post cause I agree with that but going by the OP it seems that they only would torture you to get information, so why resist in the first place? I agree that Joker is way more cruel etc.

rotiart
Well if joker "had" to stop because he got what he wanted ten okay... But that guy may just kill you because your heart skipped a beat... He's nuts on a scale that even Mr. Peanut can't comprehend.

Black bolt z

-Love Alex My brother hacked me....

Uriel005
Oh yeah!

Thanos is an old dude, with to much knowledge and to much power. He probably knows things on torture that Joker never ever thinked!
You assume Thanos would lower himself to such means... no he would just reach into your skull and pull whatever he wanted out.

Thanos is civilized and the Joker is an evil maniac with a near unlimited imagination and zero morals

Parmaniac
My brother hacked me.... How old is he?

I can imageine how he "hacked" you:

Hey Ben what's your PW for KMC?

1234 why?

Ah just out of curiosity...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How old is he?

I can imageine how he "hacked" you:

Hey Ben what's your PW for KMC?

1234 why?

Ah just out of curiosity... Shut up with my name!!!!!

No I was already on the forums and he just posted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.