Thanos vs. Nekron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGame17
I say Thanos wins 1,000,000/10.....

quanchi112
Do I even have to say it.

iceman24567
Nekron

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nekron How ?

The Nuul
Nekron

Black bolt z
Nekron

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
How ?

Read DC. Nekron is in Blackest Night.
Here's an example of Nekron: He banished the full-powered Anti-Monitor with ease.

Silent Master
Nekron

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
Here's an example of Nekron: He banished the full-powered Anti-Monitor with ease. That's not proof he can beat Thanos.

iceman24567
Here's an example of Nekron: He banished the full-powered Anti-Monitor with ease. thumb up

Mindset
laughing out loud

The Nuul
Here's an example of Nekron: He banished the full-powered Anti-Monitor with ease.

That's the thing though, members like Quan and Carv9 are so bias. So they'll give a monkey a win over most DC characters.

Odin didnt beat Thanos before his upgrade so he must be > Odin now...ZOMG!!!!!!!

TheGame17
That's not proof he can beat Thanos.

Banishing a multiversal threat with one word isn't enough proof?

guy222
again, not a fair match for thanos

nekron wins

paisapower
That's not proof he can beat Thanos.

And that my friends is how you commit credibility suicide, Class Dismissed !

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by paisapower
And that my friends is how you commit credibility suicide, Class Dismissed ! He had credibility?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
He had credibility? No.Its just the perfect example of how to do it.

Galan007
I disagree that AM was at 'full power' when Nekron banished him, but that doesn't change the fact that this 'battle' is spite in his favor.

WhiteWitchKing
How ?

By offering him salvation from life: death. lol. For a Thanos fanboy you're pretty slow. Thanos would bow before Nekron and beg him to kill him.

iceman24567
^He would ignore him like he did Henshaw only to see Thanos throw a temper tantrum no expression

quanchi112
Banishing a multiversal threat with one word isn't enough proof? Am was only a multiversal threat in coie not in blackest night. Context. I read and know everything.

Originally posted by paisapower
And that my friends is how you commit credibility suicide, Class Dismissed ! It isn't. Thanos destroys nekron's body and wins the thread.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
By offering him salvation from life: death. lol. For a Thanos fanboy you're pretty slow. Thanos would bow before Nekron and beg him to kill him. Not in this thread. This is a vs. thread not a part of some story and you call me slow. Laughs at you.

Prep-Man
Nekron.

Stall_19
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Nekron.

And it's not even close.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stall_19
And it's not even close. This is how easy Thanos can get it done. he is the avatar of death and since he doesn't have black lanterns in this thread to come back in on his own Thanos wins.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/bn_08_0006.jpg

Prep-Man
And it's not even close.

thumb up

TheGame17
Am was only a multiversal threat in coie not in blackest night. Context. I read and know everything.

It isn't. Thanos destroys nekron's body and wins the thread.

Not in this thread. This is a vs. thread not a part of some story and you call me slow. Laughs at you.

When the white lantern ring resurrected the AM, it resurrected him to what he once was (just as in COIE).

And how would Thanos destroy Nekron's body?

TheGame17
This is how easy Thanos can get it done. he is the avatar of death and since he doesn't have black lanterns in this thread to come back in on his own Thanos wins.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/bn_08_0006.jpg

An "avatar of death"?.... So you're saying that Thanos is the equivelent of Black Hand?

And in regards to your photo, Thanos does not possess the power of gathering all of the emotional spectrum energies to create the white light.

P.S.> Nekron is capable of creating Black Lanterns either by commanding a dead body to rise or commanding a resurrected being (such as Thanos) to die once more.

quanchi112
When the white lantern ring resurrected the AM, it resurrected him to what he once was (just as in COIE).

And how would Thanos destroy Nekron's body? Not it did not. it rezzed him to his normal power levels which isn't coie.

Thanos can destroy his heart.

An "avatar of death"?.... So you're saying that Thanos is the equivelent of Black Hand?

And in regards to your photo, Thanos does not possess the power of gathering all of the emotional spectrum energies to create the white light.

P.S.> Nekron is capable of creating Black Lanterns either by commanding a dead body to rise or commanding a resurrected being (such as Thanos) to die once more. Thanos doesn't need to. he can kill nekron's body as he has killed unkillable bings before while weakened in the cancerverse.

Thanos cannot die as death's avatar he comes back immediately and not the case with Nekron. Thanos, 10/10. Don't blame me blame the comics.

iceman24567

P.S.> Nekron is capable of creating Black Lanterns either by commanding a dead body to rise or commanding a resurrected being (such as Thanos) to die once more. thumb up

The Nuul
And it's not even close.

The Nuul
Thanos >>> Hulk > LT.

Galan007
When the white lantern ring resurrected the AM, it resurrected him to what he once was (just as in COIE). Proof please.

All I saw was the white light resurrect AM. I saw/read no implications that he was resurrected with COIE powerlevels.

Nihilist
Nekron wins

guy222
indeed

AsbestosFlaygon
Funny how it's easy for us to distinguish if a character is stronger than the other the longer we stay in KMC.

I remember back when I was a newb in the forums, I would make threads similar to this.

Anyways, Nekron wins.

Slaanesh
Nekron easily..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Proof please.

All I saw was the white light resurrect AM. I saw/read no implications that he was resurrected with COIE powerlevels.
Even so, SCW AM was Skyfather++, meaning that the ease with which Nekron tanked his attack and banished him puts Nekron way higher than Thanos can hope to contend with.

Galan007
^ I'm not making an argument for Thanos by any means -- Nekron would trounce him in a spitey fashion.

All I'm saying is there were no implications that AM was at COIE powerlevels when he was resurrected during Blackest Night.

Solidus Black
Not only does Nekron win, but it will be a short fight.

Imagine him saying "Thanos's victims...Rise"

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Even so, SCW AM was Skyfather++, meaning that the ease with which Nekron tanked his attack and banished him puts Nekron way higher than Thanos can hope to contend with. No, he isn't and I just posted proof of how easily Thanos defeats him. Nekron can't put him down whereas Thanos can put him down.

Omega Vision
^ I'm not making an argument for Thanos by any means -- Nekron would trounce him in a spitey fashion.

All I'm saying is there were no implications that AM was at COIE powerlevels when he was resurrected during Blackest Night.
Oh no arguments there. I just don't think (for the purposes of this thread) it matters whether the AM Nekron stomped was SCW level or COIE level. Either one would be well above Thanos.

quanchi112
Oh no arguments there. I just don't think (for the purposes of this thread) it matters whether the AM Nekron stomped was SCW level or COIE level. Either one would be well above Thanos. Tell that to Super girl.

Omega Vision
Tell that to Super girl.
PC Supergirl would also be above Thanos.

quanchi112
PC Supergirl would also be above Thanos. Not at all. Thanos kills her easily. avatar of death.

Omega Vision
So?

quanchi112
So? He can't die and even before while far weaker went rounds with Odin who'd annihilate her. Even a weaker Thanos wrecks her. Your arguments are typical everyone can beat Thanos without proving it. I backed up my claim with a scan and the fact Thanos can kill unkillable beings. His heart is exposed and that's a wrap.

The Nuul
So?

Thats means Thanos >>>> Hulk > LT > Nekron.

Duhhhh.

Omega Vision
He can't die and even before while far weaker went rounds with Odin who'd annihilate her. Even a weaker Thanos wrecks her. Your arguments are typical everyone can beat Thanos without proving it. I backed up my claim with a scan and the fact Thanos can kill unkillable beings. His heart is exposed and that's a wrap.
He killed "unkillable" living things.

Nekron isn't living.

quanchi112
He killed "unkillable" living things.

Nekron isn't living. His body was killed/destroyed. That's all Thanos needs to do he doesn't have his army here so he can't return. My case has been backed up disagree all you want without any proof of your own it doesn't hurt me.

Omega Vision
His body was killed/destroyed. That's all Thanos needs to do he doesn't have his army here so he can't return. My case has been backed up disagree all you want without any proof of your own it doesn't hurt me.
It was destroyed by the power of life itself.

Thanos doesn't have that power.

Saying that Thanos's Avatar of Death status qualifies him to take down Nekron is like saying a guy with a flamethrower can stop of grease fire.

Nekron just commands Thanos to die. End of story.

Solidus Black
True. Thanos has died before.

Nekron Commands Thanos to die and he becomes a Black lantern

kevdude
Nekron takes it.

King Castle
at what power level is current Nekron at, wasnt he demoted for a while back in the day?

iceman24567
Shit i forgot about Nekron manipulating people that have died already this is spite to the highest degree erm

Galan007
Originally posted by King Castle
at what power level is current Nekron at, wasnt he demoted for a while back in the day? Powerful enough that the combined blasts from the entire emotional spectrum of Lanterns were completely ineffectual against him. He also casually dismissed a freshly resurrected Anti-Monitor as though he were a minor inconvenience.

SamZED
Powerful enough that the combined blasts from the entire emotional spectrum of Lanterns were entire ineffectual against him. He also casually dismissed a freshly resurrected Anti-Monitor as though he were a minor inconvenience. Wont save him from Thanos' backhand.miffed

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think people are over-rating nekron here, and it's not spite, but he does win.

King Castle
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I think people are over-rating nekron here, and it's not spite, but he does win. it's no more then ppl running to the board during Thanos's IG series or THOTU

KuRuPT Thanosi
That didn't make sense... but okay.

John Kent
I think people are over-rating nekron here, and it's not spite, but he does win. Nekron was seriously at least powerful as Galactus. He blocked every energy blast from the spectrum of lights. And he dismissed the AM who was more powerful than all the Gaurdians, the Sinestro Coprs, and GL corps. The AM also powered the black lanterns. The black Lanterns would destroy Thanos. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++

TheGame17
No, he isn't and I just posted proof of how easily Thanos defeats him. Nekron can't put him down whereas Thanos can put him down.

I'm sorry but posting a picture of Sinestro pulling out Nekron's heart is not "proof" that Thanos can do the same.

TheGame17
Even so, SCW AM was Skyfather++, meaning that the ease with which Nekron tanked his attack and banished him puts Nekron way higher than Thanos can hope to contend with.

Yeah I think this assessment is correct as opposed to the COIE levels. My mistake.

TheGame17

Saying that Thanos's Avatar of Death status qualifies him to take down Nekron is like saying a guy with a flamethrower can stop of grease fire.

Nekron just commands Thanos to die. End of story.

Thank you. Finally an argument I can appreciate!

quanchi112

Nekron just commands Thanos to die. End of story. Thanos has the power of death. He can kill beings who can't die so I even believe he could kill Nekron permanently but will be satisfied when you agree he can definitely kill or destroy this body.

Thanos can't be killed he's the avatar of death. This is all covered in the story you simply have no leg to stand on.

Shit i forgot about Nekron manipulating people that have died already this is spite to the highest degree erm He can't manipulate Thanos.

quanchi112
I'm sorry but posting a picture of Sinestro pulling out Nekron's heart is not "proof" that Thanos can do the same. Uhm, false. Thanos can kill beings who can't die. Nekron on panel was destroyed. Thanos can't be killed and does not need another body to return. Conclusion:Thanos wins,10/10.

iceman24567

Nekron just commands Thanos to die. End of story. Flawless logic thumb up

TheGame17
Uhm, false. Thanos can kill beings who can't die. Nekron on panel was destroyed. Thanos can't be killed and does not need another body to return. Conclusion:Thanos wins,10/10.

Thanos has died before. Therefore, Nekron has the power to command him to die and/or banish him back to the Marvel Universe..

quanchi112
Thanos has died before. Therefore, Nekron has the power to command him to die and/or banish him back to the Marvel Universe.. Thanos is the avatar of death meaning he died in another universe altogether. Nekron only has power over those in his own universe. Think.

iceman24567
Thanos has died before. Therefore, Nekron has the power to command him to die and/or banish him back to the Marvel Universe.. thumb up This

quanchi112
thumb up This He only has power over those who died in his own universe. You act as if he would have power over death's avatar from another universe which is completely baseless.

Prep-Man
thumb up This

Booyah!

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm sorry but posting a picture of Sinestro pulling out Nekron's heart is not "proof" that Thanos can do the same.

How much more powerful is Sinestro in comparison to Thanos?

iceman24567
^You mean godly Sinestro no expression.

shokosugi
Nekron farts, Thanos dies.

quanchi112
^You mean godly Sinestro no expression. Thor is also godly so really the word godly doesn't mean much in comics.

quanchi112
I am also perplexed as to why no one else said other than me now that Nekron was amped until the very end of the arc. Without his amp he's not powerful at all.

Black bolt z
How has this not been closed for spite yet?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How has this not been closed for spite yet? I agree Nekron has absolutely no chance.

Black bolt z
I agree Nekron has absolutely no chance. durpalm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
durpalm Nekron was amped and lost his amp at the end and went down quite easily. Even with his amp he loses.

TheGame17
Nekron was amped and lost his amp at the end and went down quite easily. Even with his amp he loses.

He doesn't lose. The physical embodiment of death and dark matter is >>> an "avatar of death".

quanchi112
He doesn't lose. The physical embodiment of death and dark matter is >>> an "avatar of death". Even amped Nekron's body was destroyed. When he lost his amp he was easily defeated.

TheGame17
Thanos is the avatar of death meaning he died in another universe altogether. Nekron only has power over those in his own universe. Think.

So you're saying it's a stalemate?

Nekron was defeated by means that Thanos does NOT possess.

quanchi112
So you're saying it's a stalemate?

Nekron was defeated by means that Thanos does NOT possess. Wrong. Thanos can kill those unkillable. Nekron's amped body was destroyed. When he lost his amp he was defeated by far less. Thanops beat life's champions whereas Life's champions crushed Nekron.

TheGame17
Even amped Nekron's body was destroyed. When he lost his amp he was easily defeated.

Yeah you're right: He was destroyed by the full spectrum of light in the Dc universe.

TheGame17
Wrong. Thanos can kill those unkillable. Nekron's amped body was destroyed. When he lost his amp he was defeated by far less. Thanops beat life's champions whereas Life's champions crushed Nekron.

So now he has the power to kill ANY unkillable? Including the Spectre and LT?

quanchi112
Yeah you're right: He was destroyed by the full spectrum of light in the Dc universe. Easily destroyed by life's chmapions whereas life's champions who were unkillable unlike dc's. Thanos easily showed complete dominance over them.

Nekron has no amp here either.

TheGame17
Easily destroyed by life's chmapions whereas life's champions who were unkillable unlike dc's. Thanos easily showed complete dominance over them.

Nekron has no amp here either.

You speak as though life's champions in marvel and DC are equals...

quanchi112
You speak as though life's champions in marvel and DC are equals... You're right they exhibited far more power and were unkillable unlike dc's. Thanks for pointing that out.

TheGame17
You're right they exhibited far more power and were unkillable unlike dc's. Thanks for pointing that out.

*sigh* Your bias seems to exude from every pore in your body.

As stated before, an "avatar of death" is not an equivalent of death itself. Nekron is the full embodiment of dark matter in the DC universe and could easily banish/kill/incapacitate Thanos with little ease (And I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Thanos is NOT above the Anti-monitor, and even he was incapable of standing with Nekron).

quanchi112
*sigh* Your bias seems to exude from every pore in your body.

As stated before, an "avatar of death" is not an equivalent of death itself. Nekron is the full embodiment of dark matter in the DC universe and could easily banish/kill/incapacitate Thanos with little ease (And I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Thanos is NOT above the Anti-monitor, and even he was incapable of standing with Nekron). Thanos doesn't have to be an equal of death to beat Nekron. I mean he was beat by far less. He was also amped untilt he very end of bn and then was easily destroyed.

Thanos can teleport back, is unkillable, and can kill unkillable beings.

You're trying to argue for amped Nekron anyways.

TheTyrant
Banishing a multiversal threat with one word isn't enough proof?

FP AM was the dude that got wrecked by Supergirl. The multiversL AM was the dude who had absorbed the power if the heroes and the anti-matter universe. Full power =/= amped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheTyrant
FP AM was the dude that got wrecked by Supergirl. The multiversL AM was the dude who had absorbed the power if the heroes and the anti-matter universe. Full power =/= amped. You know what else is funny is that Nekron was amped the entire time off of Anti Monitor.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/bn_08_0022.jpg

When he lost his amp he was easily defeated.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/bn_08_0023-0024.jpg

TheTyrant
Glad to see the bait thread has failed miserably and the OP exposed.

Omega Vision
You know what else is funny is that Nekron was amped the entire time off of Anti Monitor.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/bn_08_0022.jpg

When he lost his amp he was easily defeated.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/bn_08_0023-0024.jpg
...By the white light of creation...something Thanos doesn't have.

quanchi112
...By the white light of creation...something Thanos doesn't have. Thanos doesn't need that. he ca bring death to those who can't die. Nekron was easily destroyed just by the rings when his amp was taken away. he lost control of everything and was beaten.

-K-M-
Meh! Thanos was killing people in a universe where death was destroyed, but when he arrived he basically became death and kick started the system again. If he killed people that were unkillable in the regular universe where death was still around maybe you would have something.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
Meh! Thanos was killing people in a universe where death was destroyed, but when he arrived he basically became death and kick started the system again. If he killed people that were unkillable in the regular universe where death was still around maybe you would have something. That's even more impressive since death was destroyed in that universe and death was no longer a part of the process since the rules were rewritten.

Killing someone in the 616 reality is not impressive since death hasn't been destroyed.

Badabing
That's even more impressive since death was destroyed in that universe and death was no longer a part of the process since the rules were rewritten.

Killing someone in the 616 reality is not impressive since death hasn't been destroyed. g04aCp3ej-I

psycho gundam
Meh! Thanos was killing people in a universe where death was destroyed, but when he arrived he basically became death and kick started the system again. If he killed people that were unkillable in the regular universe where death was still around maybe you would have something. bingo

death backdoor'd the cancerverse using thanos as a vessel (which may be the reason he was rejected again, death may have wanted to exact revenge on the killers of her counterpart). therefor thanos could permanently kill in the cancerverse due to the embodiment of death keeping the souls once the character was deceased as apposed to them just hanging around or whatever.

and as far as i can tell, 616 beings > universe X 90% of the time

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
bingo

death backdoor'd the cancerverse using thanos as a vessel (which may be the reason he was rejected again, death may have wanted to exact revenge on the killers of her counterpart). therefor thanos could permanently kill in the cancerverse due to the embodiment of death keeping the souls once the character was deceased as apposed to them just hanging around or whatever.

and as far as i can tell, 616 beings > universe X 90% of the time There is nothing to support this.

psycho gundam
There is nothing to support this. sure there is

thanos was exceptional in the story cause death was tied to him, and he was able to take her to a place another aspect of herself was destroyed.

he was a mule

quanchi112
sure there is

thanos was exceptional in the story cause death was tied to him, and he was able to take her to a place another aspect of herself was destroyed.

he was a mule Another entity of hers was destroyed. All death's aren't tied together just like every alternate Thanos isn't either.

Thanos had the power to kill those who could not die where death had no reign. That's very impressive. That's what we do know for a fact.

-K-M-
That's even more impressive since death was destroyed in that universe and death was no longer a part of the process since the rules were rewritten.

Killing someone in the 616 reality is not impressive since death hasn't been destroyed.

Not really he just brought back death to a universe that didn't have death any longer. Like I said...meh!

If he killed unkillable beings from the 616 universe then you might have something.

psycho gundam
Another entity of hers was destroyed. All death's aren't tied together just like every alternate Thanos isn't either.

Thanos had the power to kill those who could not die where death had no reign. That's very impressive. That's what we do know for a fact. ever heard of multi-eternity? to assume death, an abstract entity acts like a lower lever being does is not logical.

anyway, you're in denial or something, the story was quite clear that thanos was just a tool death used to meet an end. just look at your sig, she went from that moment with him, to putting on her business suit and forgot all about him. she even ditched him at the end after beating the cancerverse.

TheGame17
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Glad to see the bait thread has failed miserably and the OP exposed.

No, not exposed in the least. When I say "NEKRON", I am referring to the so-called "amped" version. Logic hasn't been faultered yet.

quanchi112
Not really he just brought back death to a universe that didn't have death any longer. Like I said...meh!

If he killed unkillable beings from the 616 universe then you might have something. He brought back death because he was the avatar of death and was powerful enough to do so. In that universe death was already defeated so him overriding those new laws of existence is even more impressive.

In the 616 universe death is still part of the process. I think you missed the entire point.

TheGame17
ever heard of multi-eternity? to assume death, an abstract entity acts like a lower lever being does is not logical.

anyway, you're in denial or something, the story was quite clear that thanos was just a tool death used to meet an end. just look at your sig, she went from that moment with him, to putting on her business suit and forgot all about him. she even ditched him at the end after beating the cancerverse.

Exactly. Quanchi is overhyping his lover as usual.

-K-M-
He brought back death because he was the avatar of death and was powerful enough to do so. In that universe death was already defeated so him overriding those new laws of existence is even more impressive.

In the 616 universe death is still part of the process. I think you missed the entire point.

Why it's not like he beat some abstracts, he beat regular people who would be mortal in the 616 universe if death wasn't defeated. Who did he "kill" that was at all impressive?

No I got it, your just trying to hard to make it more impressive then it was.

quanchi112
No, not exposed in the least. When I say "NEKRON", I am referring to the so-called "amped" version. Logic hasn't been faultered yet. So this is Nekron with Am as his power source.

quanchi112
Why it's not like he beat some abstracts, he beat regular people who would be mortal in the 616 universe if death wasn't defeated. Who did he "kill" that was at all impressive?

No I got it, your just trying to hard to make it more impressive then it was. They weren't in the 616 universe and that's why it's impressive.

To override the balance of an entire universe by doing what's no longer possible there is very impressive.

Omega Vision
AM wasn't the only power source. In fact the battery was charged by the deaths of all those people the BLs killed.

quanchi112
AM wasn't the only power source. In fact the battery was charged by the deaths of all those people the BLs killed. Am was a huge power source and on his own he has none of these power sources. Unamped he's quite weak imo.

TheGame17
AM wasn't the only power source. In fact the battery was charged by the deaths of all those people the BLs killed.

Correct.

-K-M-
They weren't in the 616 universe and that's why it's impressive.

To override the balance of an entire universe by doing what's no longer possible there is very impressive.

and you missed the point, he brought death to as universe that didn't have death. Just his presence along brought the real deal to that universe as shown in the last issue when Death not Thanos killed all the angled beings. It was not all Thanos' doing

Who did he kill that was impressive in that realm?

quanchi112
and you missed the point, he brought death to as universe that didn't have death. Just his presence along brought the real deal to that universe as shown in the last issue when Death not Thanos killed all the angled beings. It was not all Thanos' doing

Who did he kill that was impressive in that realm? Yes, it was. It was his power given to him by Death as her avatar.

Any being. They couldn't die yet he killed them. He overwrote the lws of existence there.

Prep-Man
sure there is

he was a mule

pretty much.

psycho gundam
Yes, it was. It was his power given to him by Death as her avatar.
no, he was a pokeball

quanchi112
no, he was a pokeball No, he was created as an indestructible vessel with the power to grant death. That's in the story you can speculate all you want the facts are on my side.

psycho gundam
No, he was created as an indestructible vessel with the power to grant death. That's in the story you can speculate all you want the facts are on my side. obama's presidential car is more "indestructible" than previous incarnations, see the parallel?

death had a job to do and used her best asset to get where she needed to go

quanchi112
obama's presidential car is more "indestructible" than previous incarnations, see the parallel?

death had a job to do and used her best asset to get where she needed to go Not true. Thanos was brought back for this and these were his powers. He was banned from her realm and was unkillable as proven on panel.

the Darkone
Nekron, b***h slap Thanos back to Marvel Universe!

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Nekron, b***h slap Thanos back to Marvel Universe! Thanos can easily kill him whereas Nekron has no way to beat him.

Prep-Man
Nekron, b***h slap Thanos back to Marvel Universe!

Then Chris Tucker walks over to a KO'd Thanos and says, "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F! OUT!!"

the Darkone
Then Chris Tucker walks over to a KO'd Thanos and says, "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F! OUT!!"

Lol pretty much, and I am Thanos fan! I like Thanos and all but he can't beat everybody.

quanchi112
Lol pretty much, and I am Thanos fan! I like Thanos and all but he can't beat everybody. Then tell me how he loses here. You have not given a reason how he loses.

Prep-Man
Lol pretty much, and I am Thanos fan! I like Thanos and all but he can't beat everybody.

smokin'

Silent Master
Nekron wins.

the Darkone
Nekron tells thanos play dead and stay dead! Or he can just b***h slap him back to his mistress death either way Thanos loses hard.

quanchi112
Nekron tells thanos play dead and stay dead! Or he can just b***h slap him back to his mistress death either way Thanos loses hard. That's won't work he has no power over Thanos as he isn't from the dc universe. Thanos can't be killed whereas Nekron can be. Simple.

iceman24567
Nekron still

Silent Master
Nekron still

Yep.

quanchi112
Nekron still How does he win ?

Prep-Man
Nekron still

This.

The Nuul
Nekron still

quanchi112
This. Explain how this is possible.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who did Thanos kill that was impressive... Well he One shot killed Phyla and Drax with ease while weakened and not at full strength. That doesn't strike you as impressive at all?

the Darkone
Who did Thanos kill that was impressive... Well he One shot killed Phyla and Drax with ease while weakened and not at full strength. That doesn't strike you as impressive at all?

uh no!

quanchi112
uh no! Why isn't that impressive or the fact he killed beings in another universe where death was already destroyed.

the Darkone
Powerful enough that the combined blasts from the entire emotional spectrum of Lanterns were completely ineffectual against him. He also casually dismissed a freshly resurrected Anti-Monitor as though he were a minor inconvenience.

thumb up 100%

Nekron will own Thanos, and there is nothing Thanos can do about it.

Silent Master
thumb up 100%

Nekron will own Thanos, and there is nothing Thanos can do about it.

He can cry about/because of it.

quanchi112
thumb up 100%

Nekron will own Thanos, and there is nothing Thanos can do about it. Except that post is entirely inaccurate. He bfr'd the Am and then was quickly destroyed as he was no longer the power source and his amp ran out making him hardly a threat at all anymore.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Silent Master
He can cry about/because of it.

Poor Thanos. down

quanchi112
Poor Thanos. down Thanos wins. He's unkillable unlike Nekron.

Prep-Man
down

Whitemancame
Nekron easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by Whitemancame
Nekron easily How ?

-K-M-
Yes, it was. It was his power given to him by Death as her avatar.

Any being. They couldn't die yet he killed them. He overwrote the lws of existence there.

by bringing death...the real death with him. He only killed fodder, so no one that was impressive

Ummm...no erm. Especially compared to Nekron

He killed Drax after Drax basically killed him with an anti-matter device.

Whitemancame
Because white lantern sinestro at level..

quanchi112
by bringing death...the real death with him. He only killed fodder, so no one that was impressive

Ummm...no erm. Especially compared to Nekron

He killed Drax after Drax basically killed him with an anti-matter device. Yes, he needed death to destroy their universe. He killed unkillable beings and manhandled mar-vell.

he then tricked mar-vell into bringing death there and thus annihilated the entire universe through his means.

Thanos is still unkillable either way while Nekron is not.

Thanos was weakened at the time of the anti matter device and he comes back every time. Thanos then easily killed Drax when he simply wouldn't stop. Context.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>