Thanos/Void vs Superman Prime/Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Monarch at his prime.

iceman24567
Monarchs team ftw

Slaanesh
Originally posted by iceman24567
Monarchs team ftw

quanchi112
Team 1,10/10.

Black bolt z
Team 2.And very easily.Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1,10/10. durpalm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team 2.And very easily. durpalm How do they win then ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
How do they win then ? Originally posted by carver9
This is Monarch at his prime.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I also say Team 2.. Thanos needs a better partner.

quanchi112
How do they defeat either ? Void can tear open that armor any time he wants.

Black bolt z
How do they defeat either ? Void can tear open that armor any time he wants. Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. Watch Void effortlessly tear Loki in half. Watch Void bring down asgard with ease. Watch Void rip ares in half. This is easy peasy and both can survive the blast and come right back. prime can't. Team 1, 10/10.

Black bolt z
Watch Void effortlessly tear Loki in half. Watch Void bring down asgard with ease. Watch Void rip ares in half. This is easy peasy and both can survive the blast and come right back. prime can't. Team 1, 10/10. Void can't scratch monarches armor.

quanchi112
Void can't scratch monarches armor. Based on what ?

Black bolt z
Based on what ? Based on what feats can he?

quanchi112
Watch Void effortlessly tear Loki in half. Watch Void bring down asgard with ease. Watch Void rip ares in half. This is easy peasy and both can survive the blast and come right back. prime can't. Team 1, 10/10. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Based on what feats can he? You have a terrible memory.

Black bolt z
You have a terrible memory. Which proves nothing.

Monarch at his prime stomps high heralds.He could do the exact same thing.ANd his armor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything void can dish out.And even then if he armor breaks the universe explodes.So no matter what team 1 loses.

quanchi112
Which proves nothing.

Monarch at his prime stomps high heralds.He could do the exact same thing.ANd his armor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything void can dish out.And even then if he armor breaks the universe explodes.So no matter what team 1 loses. Void defeated MM a guy who can create galaxies with his own power. The entire skrull army feared his power, osborn feared his power, reed richards feared his power, strange feared his power, yet you caompre him to a high herald.

You know hardly anything about the Void yet continue to argue against him. Your points are nuh uh without a solid bit of proof behind them. Team 1 all day.

Black bolt z
Void defeated MM a guy who can create galaxies with his own power. The entire skrull army feared his power, osborn feared his power, reed richards feared his power, strange feared his power, yet you caompre him to a high herald.

You know hardly anything about the Void yet continue to argue against him. Your points are nuh uh without a solid bit of proof behind them. Team 1 all day. And MM was jobbing.That or you think void was abstract.

Void beats high heralds.Monarch stomps them by the dozens.

quanchi112
And MM was jobbing.That or you think void was abstract.

Void beats high heralds.Monarch stomps them by the dozens. Void stomps them as well. Monarch was defeated by superboy prime's death and a gl damaged his armor alone. Void's power is far greater than either. Void can easily tear it open based on the feats I just provided.

Black bolt z
Void stomps them as well. Monarch was defeated by superboy prime's death and a gl damaged his armor alone. Void's power is far greater than either. Void can easily tear it open based on the feats I just provided. No he can't.

quanchi112
No he can't. That's when you concede when you offer no proof just a denial. I have you and I supported my argument and once again your responses are nuh uh.

Black bolt z
That's when you concede when you offer no proof just a denial. I have you and I supported my argument and once again your responses are nuh uh. No you haven't.

quanchi112
No you haven't. I have given multiple feats and you claimed he can't even scratch the armor when a gl did. You claimed a gl without knowing it is more powerful than the Void which is why I will always beat you in every debate I engage you in.

Black bolt z
I have given multiple feats and you claimed he can't even scratch the armor when a gl did. You claimed a gl without knowing it is more powerful than the Void which is why I will always beat you in every debate I engage you in. 1: You've never beaten me as you never provide proof
2: I've never claimed a GL is stronger then void

3: Monarch can solo both thanos and void.

quanchi112
1: You've never beaten me as you never provide proof
2: I've never claimed a GL is stronger then void

3: Monarch can solo both thanos and void. 1.Just did in this thread.

2.You claimed he couldn't even scratch him meaning a gl is more powerful than the Void.

3.Based on what ?

Prep-Man
Team 2.

Gecko4lif
Monarch was defeated by superboy prime's death and a gl damaged his armor alone. Void's power is far greater than either. Void can easily tear it open based on the feats I just provided.
Out right lies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Out right lies. What exactly did I lie about ?

Gecko4lif
What exactly did I lie about ?
"Monarch was defeated by superboy prime's death and a gl damaged his armor alone."

quanchi112
"Monarch was defeated by superboy prime's death and a gl damaged his armor alone." I meant strength not death.

I am pretty sure a gl alone damaged his armor in arena.

Gecko4lif
I meant strength not death.

I am pretty sure a gl alone damaged his armor in arena.
The explosion lifted his mask. He didnt have even a speck of dust on him afterwards

The Nuul
THANOS SOLOS ZOMG!

carver9
Monarch is a BEAST... I think some of you all need to start posting his feats :-).

quanchi112
The explosion lifted his mask. He didnt have even a speck of dust on him afterwards Which is affecting him like I said.

Originally posted by carver9
Monarch is a BEAST... I think some of you all need to start posting his feats :-). Monarch gets taken out by either the Void or Thanos.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
Monarch is a BEAST... I think some of you all need to start posting his feats :-).

How do u know monarch?

Gecko4lif
Which is affecting him like I said.

It is a slide action visor.

You might as well say some stupid shit like sentry hair blowing in the wind means Wind > sentry

quanchi112
It is a slide action visor.

You might as well say some stupid shit like sentry hair blowing in the wind means Wind > sentry It did affect him because he was totally shocked when it occurred.

Gecko4lif
It did affect him because he was totally shocked when it occurred.
Shocked =/= damaged

quanchi112
Shocked =/= damaged He damaged him enough to cause Monarch to take notice. Someone stated he couldn't even phase him at all yet a gl did so. Void tears him in half.

Gecko4lif
He damaged him enough to cause Monarch to take notice. Someone stated he couldn't even phase him at all yet a gl did so. Void tears him in half.
It did 0 damage to him. 0. Your trying to make a point on bad information. Go back to your troll hole.

quanchi112
It did 0 damage to him. 0. Your trying to make a point on bad information. Go back to your troll hole. A pster said he couldn't even put a scratch on him yet someone far weaker did so. i never stated the gl could defeat him. Scroll back you are misinformed. smile

Gecko4lif
A pster said he couldn't even put a scratch on him yet someone far weaker did so. i never stated the gl could defeat him. Scroll back you are misinformed. smile
HE DIDNT HARM MONARCH HE OPENED HIS VISOR.

Jesus can someone ban him please?
Im sure we can start a petition

quanchi112
HE DIDNT HARM MONARCH HE OPENED HIS VISOR.

Jesus can someone ban him please?
Im sure we can start a petition When did I use the term harm ?

The Scenario
When did I use the term harm ?

I believe "damage" is, in fact, a synonym for "harm." As in, both words mean the same thing.

Damaged, harmed, same thing. ^ Your quote, BTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
I believe "damage" is, in fact, a synonym for "harm." As in, both words mean the same thing.

Damaged, harmed, same thing. ^ Your quote, BTW. Ah, now you're here where I like to debate.

the occurrence of a change for the worse

Both words can be used for what I meant I just don't like when another word is used even if it can be used.

The Scenario
Ah, now you're here where I like to debate.

the occurrence of a change for the worse

Both words can be used for what I meant I just don't like when another word is used even if it can be used.

Nah, I don't pretend to know anything about comics, so I can't really contribute here. And since I haven't seen any evidence or scans from either side, I've no opinion. I'm just lurking for the most part.

I also thought I could make a small contribution with the apparent language difficulty. However, if what Gecko says is true the and visor simply opened, I don't think you could say it was damaged. If it cracked you might have something, but simply opening it is nothing.

quanchi112
Nah, I don't pretend to know anything about comics, so I can't really contribute here. And since I haven't seen any evidence or scans from either side, I've no opinion. I'm just lurking for the most part.

I also thought I could make a small contribution with the apparent language difficulty. However, if what Gecko says is true the and visor simply opened, I don't think you could say it was damaged. If it cracked you might have something, but simply opening it is nothing. Alas you didn't read it so you wouldn't know. You also didn't read the initial posts on this matter anyways. Thanks for trying I guess.

The Scenario
Alas you didn't read it so you wouldn't know. You also didn't read the initial posts on this matter anyways. Thanks for trying I guess.

Hm? Are you implying I didn't read the 3 pages of this thread before posting? You are correct that I did not read the comic, but I did read the thread.

No evidence = no opinion, right? I've seen nothing but claims in this thread, with no evidence at all. And before this gets too off topic, I'm gone...

quanchi112
Hm? Are you implying I didn't read the 3 pages of this thread before posting? You are correct that I did not read the comic, but I did read the thread.

No evidence = no opinion, right? I've seen nothing but claims in this thread, with no evidence at all. And before this gets too off topic, I'm gone... I might actually post the scan. It's not up to the posters anyways to always post scans around here. If you have no knowledge of it it's kinda on you to do some homework you can't always demand posters to post scans all the time.

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/CountdownArena02p37-1.jpg

Here ya go.

The Scenario
'k, "ruptured" looks pretty definitive to me.

And yay, evidence. big grin

Gecko4lif
Look to the right of his face. That is the inside of his mask.
In the next 2 or so pages he closes it like nothing happened

quanchi112
'k, "ruptured" looks pretty definitive to me.

And yay, evidence. big grin I don't like posting videos I already told you that I have no sound so when I debate games it's purely off memory.

Badabing
when I debate it's purely off memory. mmm

g04aCp3ej-I

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

g04aCp3ej-I I dare you to come to ohio right now. Meet me at the magnificent mcdonald's.

Gecko4lif
I dare you to come to ohio right now. Meet me at the magnificent mcdonald's.
Figures quan would live in the taint of america

quanchi112
Figures quan would live in the taint of america Ohio is always key in the elections of the president of the united states, has the football hall of fame, the creator of superman is from cleveland ohio(yeah I hate that about this state too), and we also have the best amusement park in the entire world as far as rollercoasters go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.