Rikku & Ven vs Terra & Sora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

linkownsyousobs
Finally got to play and beat BBS, and made this out of boredom. The fight takes place in the Keyblade Graveyard. Who wins?

Phoenix3068
Sora

/Thread

TheAuraAngel
Is bloodlust on? If so, Terra takes 'em both.

If not...Ven has auto-teleport, so it will be hard to hit him. So maybe team 1?

By the way, I nominate that they all team up and take on Rikku. If you know what I mean. shifty

XanatosForever
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

By the way, I nominate that they all team up and take on Rikku. If you know what I mean. shifty

gay_rage

linkownsyousobs

haven't got bloodlust yet, but sure why not?

He's got time splicer, and wingblade too.

blink

MooCowofJustice
He spelled Riku wrong, I believe.

Are we actually allowed to do these threads now? I know we were supposed to wait for it to be out long enough, but I don't know how long.

Anyway, Terra and Sora in an epic stomp.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
haven't got bloodlust yet, but sure why not?

Terra takes there hearts.

FYI Loys, Rikku is the jailbait character from FFX. I think you meant Riku.

MooCowofJustice
Terra has not taken hearts. It is not an ability that he posses of his own willpower.

Terra and Sora still rapestomp.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Terra has not taken hearts. It is not an ability that he posses of his own willpower.

Terra and Sora still rapestomp.

Which is irrelevant as bloodlust probably means Terra will whore himself out to the darkness and take their hearts.

Otherwise, Ven would arguably beat both of them. They can't really touch him.

MooCowofJustice
Not really. Sora is pretty much superior to Ven in every way by power scaling or foes defeated alone.

TheAuraAngel
Not really. Sora is pretty much superior to Ven in every way by power scaling or foes defeated alone.

Strength wise? Sora could punch all of them once and beat them. BBS is not that generous with strength feats.

Speed wise? You'd have to acknowledge that Sora can teleport. Cause that is the only way Sora could keep up to Ven. Last I checked you were dead set against that idea.

Magic wise? The spells in BBS are generally better than the ones from the other games so Ven and Terra have that advantage.

MooCowofJustice
Ven's not that fast. erm He got his ass kicked by somebody Sora beat when he got better, and Sora was not even at his own best.

TheAuraAngel
Ven's not that fast. erm He got his ass kicked by somebody Sora beat when he got better, and Sora was not even at his own best.

It's an ability in the game called Auto-teleport.

Who...?

MooCowofJustice
Well I'm trying to avoid spoilers. But screw it.

Xehanort.

And I know about Auto Teleport, but it didn't help against Master Xehanort, did it.

TheAuraAngel
Well I'm trying to avoid spoilers. But screw it.

Xehanort.

And I know about Auto Teleport, but it didn't help against Master Xehanort, did it.

When did Ven fight Xehanort? Unless you're actually referring to the scene where he gets frozen.

Hell, when did Sora fight Xehanort?

Master Xehanort has shown himself to be stronger than Ansem the Seeker of Darkness and though Xemnas might be stronger, it's mostly due to a massive TK advantage, which he didn't use on Sora anyway.

He wasn't D-linked at the time. He was in his armored form.

MooCowofJustice
Sora fought Xehanort in Terra's body for Kingdom Hearts 1. Ansem the Seeker of Darkness and Terhanort are one in the same.

Yes, I am referring to when Ven got frozen. How does Ven get auto teleport from D Linking? He is the one that gives it to Terra and Aqua...

Though admittedly I may have that wrong.

TheAuraAngel
Sora fought Xehanort in Terra's body for Kingdom Hearts 1. Ansem the Seeker of Darkness and Terhanort are one in the same.

Yes, I am referring to when Ven got frozen. How does Ven get auto teleport from D Linking? He is the one that gives it to Terra and Aqua...

Though admittedly I may have that wrong.

Sora fought Terhanort's heartless. They are not the same.

Ven gets it by d-linking with Mickey. Same with Aqua, though she can get the actual teleport ability. Terra doesn't get either but he canonically teleports in a cutscene so it doesn't matter.

MooCowofJustice
Heartless cannot think and plan. That was not a Heartless. It was Terhanort.

Oh yeah, Mickey. Oh well, still didn't help 'im much. Sora could probably kill him before he D-Links. There is also the possibility that Sora has his Stopaga spell.

TheAuraAngel
Heartless cannot think and plan. That was not a Heartless. It was Terhanort.

Oh yeah, Mickey. Oh well, still didn't help 'im much. Sora could probably kill him before he D-Links. There is also the possibility that Sora has his Stopaga spell.

I can literally list several instances in game that directly proves you wrong about that.

Sora would have to have teleport speeds to catch him before the D-link. And probably not, considering Loys is likely using the KH2 versions.

MooCowofJustice
I'm sure most will not actually prove me wrong. It all fits, Terhanort even uses the same Guardian Heartless that Ansem the Seeker of Darkness used.

TheAuraAngel
I'm sure most will not actually prove me wrong. It all fits, Terhanort even uses the same Guardian Heartless that Ansem the Seeker of Darkness used.

SOME SPOILERS

1. 5b5rEyGj-08

0:37 to 0:45 says that there were two people that kept their free will after becoming a heartless. Sora is one. So it's not hard to guess who the other is.

2. In Hallow Bastion in the 2nd game, Goofy surmises that the boss they fight at the end of the 1st game was a heartless. Mickey agrees.

3. a0UbVKQFjjc

Again, he is referred to as a hearltess. Master Yen Sid, the guy who says that heartless can't think or plan, doesn't correct him.

4. If they were one and the same, where the hell did Xemnas come from and why doesn't he look like Old Xehanort? Why did he call Aqua's armor friend?

5. Assuming he was really Terhanort, why did he bother taking over Riku's body? He wouldn't need it. Hell, why bother with the DTD or anything like that when we've seen that Xehanort's main goal is to see what happened after the Keyblade War? He'd have been trying to recreate that instead of bothering with everything else, and the first game would have gone far differently.

6. Why didn't he use his keyblade at all in the first game?

MooCowofJustice
1. Why did Xehanort not change form as Sora did?

2. Can be written off as a retcon. Or Mickey didn't know what he was talking about.

3. What the hell is Re: Coded?

4. Good point. Damn it. >_>

He did use his Keyblade though. And I had assumed amnesia from when Terra used the heart unlocking Keyblade on himself to try and get Xehanort out.

Okay, so wouldn't being a Heartless make Master Xehanort more powerful?

TheAuraAngel
1. Why did Xehanort not change form as Sora did?

2. Can be written off as a retcon. Or Mickey didn't know what he was talking about.

3. What the hell is Re: Coded?

4. Good point. Damn it. >_>

He did use his Keyblade though. And I had assumed amnesia from when Terra used the heart unlocking Keyblade on himself to try and get Xehanort out.

Okay, so wouldn't being a Heartless make Master Xehanort more powerful?

1. He looks a quite human, just like Sora did for the majority of the time after losing his heart.

2. Or...it can not be written off as a retcon, thus making every bit of my evidence click together.

3. The trailer for the new game. Likely KH3. Coded will be coming to the DS or 3DS soon enough so we can see it in English.

4. I lol'd.

5. Show me the boss in the final game using his keyblade and explain why he randomly took over Riku's body in the first game if he already had one.

Xehanort does get amnesia. He becomes a student under Ansem. Later, he and the other apprentices messed up and released darkness all over the world and became heartless and nobodies. Xehanort retained his human form and free will and referred to himself as Ansem.

MooCowofJustice
Final Boss, no, but he did have a Keyblade while within Riku's body, which he used through the whole thing (the body, not the blade). Just for some reason he was able to change the shape.

1. Yeah. Don't know why that shit happened either. **** this story. >_>

2. Already admitted I was wrong. Just didn't bother to delete my responses to 1 - 4.

3. It's already out in Japan?

At least I got something right.

TheAuraAngel
Final Boss, no, but he did have a Keyblade while within Riku's body, which he used through the whole thing (the body, not the blade). Just for some reason he was able to change the shape.

1. Yeah. Don't know why that shit happened either. **** this story. >_>

2. Already admitted I was wrong. Just didn't bother to delete my responses to 1 - 4.

3. It's already out in Japan?

At least I got something right.

That was a different keyblade made out of the princess's hearts.

1. Which is probably why I love the first game so much. It wasn't so damn complicated.

2. Good.

3. Coded? Yep. That's where the secret ending comes from.

*gives you a cookie*

MooCowofJustice
Oh, Rain was the guy that said wielding = summoning. Now I confused you with someone else.

First game is my favorite too. I like the gameplay the best there too. Though I am incredibly fond of Terra, and BBS system isn't as bad as I originally thought. It made grinding easy by making me think I wasn't grinding, I was leveling up commands.

linkownsyousobs
Yeah, I spelled it wrong, my bad. The "K" button on my laptop is missing, it must have put it in twice by accident.

and yes, Aura, I was planing on using 2... I figured everyone else would want to too. I don't really see KH Sora being able to take Ventus.

Moo.. Are u referring to the keyblade Riku/Ansem gets by collecting the princesses of light's hearts, or the weapon that Maleficent gave to Riku, not Ansem, before he was possessed? Either way, neither one of those weapons prove it was the actual Xahanort's keyblade.

Does Riku even play a part in this thread? I originally made the thread to be Terra and Ven vs Riku and Sora, but I thought changing them around would be more interesting. I figured it would give Ven a better edge in the fight on account that Riku is faster and has better control over the darkness, on account of him embracing it, instead of fearing it.

But then again I don't remember Riku being able to steal hearts. Bloodlust sounds pretty good... It makes me want to play BBS and get it, but meh.... I'm too lazy to mess with it right now.

TheAuraAngel
laughing

"Bloodlust" is not an actual ability Michael. It just means the characters aren't going to be ****ing around and they'll do everything they can to win.

Ven and Terra vs Sora and Riku sounds better by the way.

MadMel
No, it should be Sora and Ventus vs Riku and Terra, to match the names. stick out tongue

Team Sora/Terra wins.

MooCowofJustice
Sora is pretty much the best in the thread. He probably wins unless Ven is on his team, in which case it would be closer.

TheAuraAngel
Sora is pretty much the best in the thread. He probably wins unless Ven is on his team, in which case it would be closer.

Yeah...no. Physically, he is stronger than everyone else except maybe Riku, who is arguably as strong. Magic wise, Terra and Ven can use better spells. Speed wise, the BBS guys can teleport. Which means in order for Sora to match them, you'd have to concede that Sora can in fact teleport.

So, 3rd best at the moment. Terra is the best because of DARKNESS OF DOOM!!!!

MooCowofJustice
They don't use D-Linking enough. We've not even seen it in a cut scene. link-rape

TheAuraAngel
They don't use D-Linking enough. We've not even seen it in a cut scene. link-rape

Har har har.

But Terra teleports in a cutscene without D-linking so...?

linkownsyousobs
laughing

"Bloodlust" is not an actual ability Michael. It just means the characters aren't going to be ****ing around and they'll do everything they can to win.

Ven and Terra vs Sora and Riku sounds better by the way.

Well then you shouldn't of brought it up... i don't research games when I play them for the the first time... u know that. Hell, I didn't even start melding commands until Neverland. I don't even think I did it with Terra at all.

I thought so too, but oh well

but yet u HAVE to d-link with Venitus in the final fight in order to beat Ventus's storyline, so it's canon. link-rape

MooCowofJustice
When did you have to D-Link with Venitas to beat him? I do not remember that.

Legitimately, Ventus' auto teleport is pretty useless, because it is a defensive maneuver, and Sora is still faster than him with out it. So while Ventus may be able to move faster from A to B, Sora can still out fight him. Same with Terra, who is probably less fast than Ventus is.

TheAuraAngel
When did you have to D-Link with Venitas to beat him? I do not remember that.

Legitimately, Ventus' auto teleport is pretty useless, because it is a defensive maneuver, and Sora is still faster than him with out it. So while Ventus may be able to move faster from A to B, Sora can still out fight him. Same with Terra, who is probably less fast than Ventus is.

It was in the final battle in Ven's story, you know when it's an internal battle and what not. And will you guys learn to spell Vanitas?

Speed feats for Sora that justify him be being faster than Ventus? Or Terra for that matter, the guy who has teleported in a cutscene?

MooCowofJustice
I hate Vanitas, didn't particularly care if I was spelling it right.

Xemnas Bossfight. Kicking a younger Xehanort's ass when Ventus failed to do so on the older body.

I don't remember Terra teleporting either, but it's been a while. He was the first dude I picked.

TheAuraAngel
I hate Vanitas, didn't particularly care if I was spelling it right.

Xemnas Bossfight. Kicking a younger Xehanort's ass when Ventus failed to do so on the older body.

I don't remember Terra teleporting either, but it's been a while. He was the first dude I picked.

How can you hate anyone who attempts a Kira laugh?

Notice how Sora would in fact have died if Riku hadn't saved him, whereas all Ven's help was incapacitated at the time when Xehanort froze him. Which, that doesn't say much about his speed so it's irrelevant. Xehanort teleported to grab him.

The Cinderella world.

MooCowofJustice
Because I don't know what that is.

And Riku would have died if Sora hadn't saved him. I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove.

Terra was right in front of him. And, if teleport is so useful, they should have been able to get to Ven to help him at any given point.

Oh my god. Xehanort may be able to teleport, I don't know, and I don't care. But that grab was not a teleport. It was movement, just like Warp Snipe and Break.

Not ringing any bells.

TheAuraAngel
Because I don't know what that is.

And Riku would have died if Sora hadn't saved him. I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove.

Terra was right in front of him. And, if teleport is so useful, they should have been able to get to Ven to help him at any given point.

Oh my god. Xehanort may be able to teleport, I don't know, and I don't care. But that grab was not a teleport. It was movement, just like Warp Snipe and Break.

Not ringing any bells.

When did Sora save Riku? At the end, after Riku had already saved Sora twice?

Which is why I use the term incapacitated. And Terra did try to save him. He was just busy getting pwned by Vanitas.

Warp...teleport...super speed. It's all the same to me.

CBF1ZxtwUb4

0:35 seconds.

AsbestosFlaygon
The only reason why Sora is above Ven is because Sora also has Ven's heart, which gives him Ven's powers/strengths as well.

Without that advantage, I'd say their dead even.
Sora is still prob stronger than Ven physically but Ven has the stronger magics and Ars Arcanum.

Terra is the strongest physically, Ven has the strongest magics.

MooCowofJustice
I don't remember a transfer of hearts ever granting any extra powers in Kingdom Hearts. As far as I know it grants memories and from that the knowledge of certain powers, but if it requires something more than just knowledge Sora is screwed.

Sora is still > via power scaling.

Then there's all the crap nobody seemed to disagree with in Sora vs Link. Those include his drive forms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.