Mjolnir screw up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightySAXON
Is it just me or should thors hammer not be able to be picked by almost anyone, but thor. Are the rules to wield the hammer brought from norse mythology or made up by marvel?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by MightySAXON
Is it just me or should thors hammer not be able to be picked by almost anyone, but thor. Are the rules to wield the hammer brought from norse mythology or made up by marvel? Marvel and this is the wrong forum try that comic book section Thor discussion

King Castle
Is it just me or should thors hammer not be able to be picked by almost anyone, but thor. Are the rules to wield the hammer brought from norse mythology or made up by marvel? Marvel comics made that Claus "if he be worthy".......

in the myth Thor needed his glove and belt to lift the hammer iirc.

Badabing
Is it just me or should thors hammer not be able to be picked by almost anyone, but thor. Are the rules to wield the hammer brought from norse mythology or made up by marvel? You can use this forum which has a questions thread and a Thor discussion thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.