DP Tyrant & Current Thanos vs The God eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
can a team made of DP Tyrant and Current thanos without prep take on

the most powerful incarnation of Classic Demogorge?.. confused

they fight near the sun..

Black bolt z
No.No they can't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No.No they can't. Based on ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? Atum>>>>>>>>>>>Them.

quanchi112
Atum>>>>>>>>>>>Them. That's not proof that's just an unfounded claim.

Black bolt z
That's not proof that's just an unfounded claim. Feats.Look at them.

quanchi112
Feats.Look at them. This is the part where you name the feats. You made the claim now back it up like I do.

Colossus-Big C
look at the respect thread i made for him. he wins

Prep-Man
God eater.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
look at the respect thread i made for him. he wins How ?

Colossus-Big C
media.comicvine.kom/uploads/5/51954/1153606-thor_annual_1982__010_21.jpg

quanchi112
media.comicvine.kom/uploads/5/51954/1153606-thor_annual_1982__010_21.jpg That link or scan doesn't work.

Black bolt z
media.comicvine.kom/uploads/5/51954/1153606-thor_annual_1982__010_21.jpg Originally posted by quanchi112
That link or scan doesn't work. True

Stoic
Tyrant solos

celeyhyga17
Tyrant aint goin out that easy...

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153606-thor_annual_1982__010_21.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Tyrant aint goin out that easy... tyrant gets one shotted just like mephisto, seth and the rest did who faced the god eater (while in there realms+amped also)

The Nuul
Thanos solos.

celeyhyga17
Thanos aint soloin...
Team can take this though....

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thanos aint soloin...
Team can take this though.... demogorge is a mesurable amount above skyfather which both of these guys are

AsbestosFlaygon
Team wins.

DP Tyrant is too powerful for Atum.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Team wins.

DP Tyrant is too powerful for Atum.

Atum>>>>Odin>DP Tyrant>Thanos smile

team isnt winning buddy

AsbestosFlaygon
DP Tyrant was at least as strong, if not stronger, as a starving Galactus.

Atum is a piecemeal for Tyrant.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
DP Tyrant was at least as strong, if not stronger, as a starving Galactus.

Atum is a piecemeal for Tyrant. DP tyrant didnt show any feat putting him above odin erm

atum beat down a guy who stalemate a full powered galactus to boot erm

quanchi112
Atum>>>>Odin>DP Tyrant>Thanos smile

team isnt winning buddy Try backing up this claim.

KuRuPT Thanosi
demogorge is a mesurable amount above skyfather which both of these guys are

Thanos is a skyfather... Tyrant is beyond skyfather. I thought this was crystal clear already.

D_Dude1210
Atum wins in a stomp.

Nihilist
The God eater

Colossus-Big C
Try backing up this claim. when Demogorge awoke it was felt across dimensions, and Odin for the first time felt what fear was

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153614-thor_annual_1982__010_17.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153606-thor_annual_1982__010_21.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Atum/Demogorge is perhaps the greatest of the Elder God level characters; he crushes DP Tyrant and Thanos...

quanchi112
when Demogorge awoke it was felt across dimensions, and Odin for the first time felt what fear was

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153606-thor_annual_1982__010_21.jpg So what ? Two thors clashed their hammers and it was felt across all reality. Does that mean both Thors can beat either Thanos or Tyrant. No.

Team stomps.

the Darkone
Atum the God Eater/ Demogorge is too much for this team! Atum original form is consider more powerful than Odin, Zeus, Vishnu combine. His Demogorge form will sh** stomp all over Thanos and DP Tyrant. Are people seriouls trying to say that Dp Tyrant and Thanos are on the same level as Set and he was battling Atum for years.

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
Atum the God Eater/ Demogorge is too much for this team! Atum original form is consider more powerful than Odin, Zeus, Vishnu combine. His Demogorge form will sh** stomp all over Thanos and DP Tyrant. Are people seriously trying to say that DP Tyrant and Thanos are on the same level as Set who is consider the second most powerful Elder God, and he was battling Atum for years and couldn't even slow him down at all.

stan5677
Atum with ease

iceman24567
Atum wins

Simbon
demogorge is a mesurable amount above skyfather which both of these guys are

We actually don't know how powerful Demogorge is in absolute terms, because all of his feats are against people who have a weakness against him. If we assume that he has full access to the energies of the beings he has absorbed, then I think you are right. But we don't actually know this, and we also haven't seen Demogorge go up against a heavy-hitter whose powers aren't mystical in nature. Until one of these gets cleared up, I don't see how we can call this.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Simbon
If we assume that he has full access to the energies of the beings he has absorbed, We are not assuming here.. mad Read the stips, this is classice Demogorge after consuming all of the Elder gods gone evil....Just before releasing all of their massive magical energies that later created all of the pantheons...

this is they way I see it

Classic Demogorge>The Vashanti>DP Tyrant>Thanos/Odin>pervious Thanos... please feel free to disagree

Black bolt z
Try backing up this claim. Atum has beat people over Odin,Tyrant displayed no feats on the level of Odin,and tyrant was pwning thanos.

quanchi112
Atum has beat people over Odin,Tyrant displayed no feats on the level of Odin,and tyrant was pwning thanos. Thanos is more powerful, Tyrant took on Galactus which is beyond Odin.

Team rapes.

Simbon
Originally posted by FanBoy101
We are not assuming here.. mad Read the stips, this is classice Demogorge after consuming all of the Elder gods gone evil....Just before releasing all of their massive magical energies that later created all of the pantheons...

this is they way I see it

Classic Demogorge>The Vashanti>DP Tyrant>Thanos/Odin>pervious Thanos... please feel free to disagree

No need to shout. I read the stips, and my objection stands. We know that Demogorge absorbs gods and the like, but we don't actually know what percentage of their power he adds to his own after each absorption. Again, his feats are all against people who have a weakness to him. Would the skyfathers and elder gods be scared of him if he didn't have the power to absorb them? We don't know. Until we see Demogorge do something like destroy a galaxy, defeat an uber cosmic entity that he can't absorb, or the like, I don't think we can actually ascertain where his power-levels are

Silent Master
Atum has beat people over Odin,Tyrant displayed no feats on the level of Odin,and tyrant was pwning thanos.

So was Odin. evil face

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
So was Odin. evil face What comic were you reading ?

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos is more powerful

Thanos who never even moved Odin when they fought? Now with his current upgrade, maye he'll actually be able to knock Odin around and not get one-sided slapped by the All Father.

So how come he was getting beaten around by Thanos when the same Thanos couldn't even budge Odin? lol Galactus is more powerful than Odin, Tyrant, or Thanos so let's not act all dumb not Quanchi. Why you choose to act dumb is perplexing to me. Tyrant was feeding on Galactus' power whereas he could't do the same to Thanos and get his face knocked about. Against Odin, Tyrant would get a beat down. Had it not been for that exploit by Tyrant, Galactus would have Tyrant begging him the way Thanos was. Pleassssse Galactus, stop! Heck, Thanos took on Tyrant without shield while he had to hide behind one against Galactus.

As the original poster stipulated, this is the most powerful version. His most powerful form had absorbed the majority of Elder gods and was hunting down Chthon and Set along with their spawns. He doesn't have to use his ability to absorb gods when he's got enough energy in him to stomp these two.

Colossus-Big C
about Set

based on this bio,seems like sets power made tiamut tremble in his sleep....
http://s1d6.turboimagehost.com/t/5238895_Scan015.jpg

FanBoy101
about Set

based on this bio,seems like sets power made tiamut tremble in his sleep....
http://s1d6.turboimagehost.com/t/5238895_Scan015.jpg

this is of that link: "The Dreaming Celestial was also aware of Ghaur's actions; sensing how Ghaur sought to summon the Elder God Set to Earth, the Celestial trembled in its sleep"

Demogorge>>Set>DP Tyrant>Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Thanos who never even moved Odin when they fought? Now with his current upgrade, maye he'll actually be able to knock Odin around and not get one-sided slapped by the All Father.

So how come he was getting beaten around by Thanos when the same Thanos couldn't even budge Odin? lol Galactus is more powerful than Odin, Tyrant, or Thanos so let's not act all dumb not Quanchi. Why you choose to act dumb is perplexing to me. Tyrant was feeding on Galactus' power whereas he could't do the same to Thanos and get his face knocked about. Against Odin, Tyrant would get a beat down. Had it not been for that exploit by Tyrant, Galactus would have Tyrant begging him the way Thanos was. Pleassssse Galactus, stop! Heck, Thanos took on Tyrant without shield while he had to hide behind one against Galactus.

As the original poster stipulated, this is the most powerful version. His most powerful form had absorbed the majority of Elder gods and was hunting down Chthon and Set along with their spawns. He doesn't have to use his ability to absorb gods when he's got enough energy in him to stomp these two. Odin only did some damage after he brought out his weapon nor prior to. Thanos didn't even use tech and even while Odin was trying to kill him he didn't even manage to ko him despite Thanos not fighting to the best of his potential.

You seem so get to worked up just please stick to the topic at hand leave the personal insults out of this. Tyrant is more powerful than Odin based on his fight with thanos and Galactus. Ants beat Odin and an entire army that would never have happened to Thanos or Tyrant imo.

Tyrant in his most powerful form is almost a power equal of Galactus so these guys are simply beyond these elder gods and Thanos can't be killed. Team stomps.

Stoic
There is something about Tyrant vs Atum that doesn't quite jive. What's the translation? Tyrant is not made up of the same mystical energies that a character like Odin is made of, therefore his absorption powers may not work of Tyrant. Tyrants powers may even jam Atums.

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi

Full Power Tyrant is nearly equal to Galactus, but FP Tyrant isnt in this thread...DP Tyrant is and DP Tyrant gets crushed by this version of Atum/Demogorge.

Btw, stop telling that lie that Odin was trying to kill Thanos; Odin had Thanos on his arms and knees helpless...at which point Odin could have killed him if he wanted him dead. Odin could have driven Gungnir through the back of Thanos's neck and there wasnt a dam thing Thanos could have done to stop it...

Happy Dance

Black bolt z
What comic were you reading ? Blood and Thunder.What comic were you reading?

TheLordofMurder
What comic were you reading ?

Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25...

There I saw Thanos get PIMP SLAPPED and beaten thoroughly; Odin made Thanos his b***h in that issue...

Happy Dance

the Darkone
This team gets sh** stomp! DP Tyrant and Thanos are some tuff mofo but they are in the same league as Set and they sure as hell are not going to beat classic Demogorge. This is the same Demogorge that made Set and Chthon run for there lives and those two would rape this team themselves, and this same Demogorge that took on the Death Gods stomp them good, and this is same Demogorge that put fear in Council of the Godhead's.
Atum 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi

Full Power Tyrant is nearly equal to Galactus, but FP Tyrant isnt in this thread...DP Tyrant is and DP Tyrant gets crushed by this version of Atum/Demogorge.

Btw, stop telling that lie that Odin was trying to kill Thanos; Odin had Thanos on his arms and knees helpless...at which point Odin could have killed him if he wanted him dead. Odin could have driven Gungnir through the back of Thanos's neck and there wasnt a dam thing Thanos could have done to stop it...

Happy Dance Odin was trying to kill him he admits it and you failed to grasp the scene. Tyrant beats any Atum I mea prove his energies work on beings outside gods and what not.

Blood and Thunder.What comic were you reading? Did you actually read it ?

TheLordofMurder
Odin never 'admitted' he was trying to kill Thanos...

The undeniable FACT here is that Odin ALLOWED Thanos to get up after dropping him...

Common Sense dude; thats not an opportunity you give to someone you are trying to kill...

quanchi112
Odin never 'admitted' he was trying to kill Thanos...

The undeniable FACT here is that Odin ALLOWED Thanos to get up after dropping him...

Common Sense dude; thats not an opportunity you give to someone you are trying to kill... Yes, he did. The fact you don't understand the dialogue casts doubt over your comprehension abilities.

Odin thought he was defeated and after he heard Thanos gave him one chance to quit which doesn't change the fact he thought he was already beaten or killed prior to. Think.

Stoic
Comparing Thanos or Tyrant to Odin is wrong first of all, especially when trying to gauge Atum's effect on their particular physiology. Demi's and full blown Deities, Angels, Demons, and those in between such varieties of those mentioned, are subject to Atum's predations. Thanos and Tyrant fall outside of these groups. Should I believe that since Atum could gobble up Zom, that he would do the same to a Cube being, or Galactus for that matter?

Tyrant and Thanos should defeat Atum quite handily in his base form. This is not about who is at the top of the food chain (pardon the pun) it's about power, and Team Tyrant have all the power needed to tear Atum a new one.

TheLordofMurder
@Stoic

Reread the OP...

We are using the most powerful form of Atum in this thread; the one that had ALREADY consummed several Gods...so what if he cant consume Thanos and DP Tyrant...he is so powerful that he doesnt need to!

He would crush them with the vast power he already contains...

TheLordofMurder
Yes, he did. The fact you don't understand the dialogue casts doubt over your comprehension abilities.

Odin thought he was defeated and after he heard Thanos gave him one chance to quit which doesn't change the fact he thought he was already beaten or killed prior to. Think.

Oh I have read the dialog; several times in fact and NO WHERE does Odin say anything about killing Thanos...

Maybe if you remove that purple dildo from your butthole you'd be able to "think."

Happy Dance

Colossus-Big C
anyone know where this scan is from?

its a picture of the elder gods

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1546651-monsters.jpg i see Set, and Chthon, and.....Shuma Gorath?

basilisk
Originally posted by Simbon
We actually don't know how powerful Demogorge is in absolute terms, because all of his feats are against people who have a weakness against him. If we assume that he has full access to the energies of the beings he has absorbed, then I think you are right. But we don't actually know this, and we also haven't seen Demogorge go up against a heavy-hitter whose powers aren't mystical in nature. Until one of these gets cleared up, I don't see how we can call this.
An interesting point and I guess we can't be sure since the elder gods/demons were created from the energy of the Demiurge to begin with (and strictly speaking it wasn't magical either). Still, he certainly was handing it to the assembled death gods and godly champions. In terms of the sheer power he must have access to in his more powerful form I think he has a chance here.

Thanos may be able to briefly stand up to a skyfather but he is not skyfather level in terms of overall power or range of powers. And even if he can no longer be claimed by death, his body and soul could still potentially be destroyed by sufficiently powerful forces other than Death, bypassing death entirely (we've seen that sort of thing happen from time to time to the souls of other beings) - though I don't know if Demogorge is capable of that. Regardless, Thanos is tough but would go down for the count even if he isn't dead.

DP Tyrant I just don't know. If not for what he did to Galactus I'd say he goes down too, but then there were circumstances to that fight that may not apply to other opponents.

quanchi112
Oh I have read the dialog; several times in fact and NO WHERE does Odin say anything about killing Thanos...

Maybe if you remove that purple dildo from your butthole you'd be able to "think."

Happy Dance So you didn't grasp the source material. K.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Stoic
Comparing Thanos or Tyrant to Odin is wrong first of all, especially when trying to gauge Atum's effect on their particular physiology. Demi's and full blown Deities, Angels, Demons, and those in between such varieties of those mentioned, are subject to Atum's predations. Thanos and Tyrant fall outside of these groups. Should I believe that since Atum could gobble up Zom, that he would do the same to a Cube being, or Galactus for that matter?

Tyrant and Thanos should defeat Atum quite handily in his base form. This is not about who is at the top of the food chain (pardon the pun) it's about power, and Team Tyrant have all the power needed to tear Atum a new one.

Where does it say Atum they're fighting in the OP? I see god eater and classic Demogorge at his most powerful. And his most powerful, he was just blasting the Elder Gods to death and absorbing them. He just blast them both to pieces.

quanchi112
Where does it say Atum they're fighting in the OP? I see god eater and classic Demogorge at his most powerful. And his most powerful, he was just blasting the Elder Gods to death and absorbing them. He just blast them both to pieces. Thanos can come right back and Tyrant isn't getting blasted to pieces if Galactus can't do so. smile

FanBoy101
Thanos can come right back To die again... erm

quanchi112
To die again... erm Which expends energy to do so and Thanos comes back fresh as a daisy and there's Tyrant also.

FanBoy101
Which expends energy to do so and Thanos comes back fresh as a daisy and there's Tyrant also. that makes sense... big grin

Black bolt z
Which expends energy to do so and Thanos comes back fresh as a daisy and there's Tyrant also. Thanos does not come back fresh as a diasy.

You claim thanos was weakened in TI.That he was weakened when he killed Drax.But he killed Drax after he died.So if he came back at full power then your claim that he was weakened is false.

quanchi112
Thanos does not come back fresh as a diasy.

You claim thanos was weakened in TI.That he was weakened when he killed Drax.But he killed Drax after he died.So if he came back at full power then your claim that he was weakened is false. He came back at whatever power he was at before he died and since he starts out at full power then he comes back at full power. smile

Black bolt z
He came back at whatever power he was at before he died and since he starts out at full power then he comes back at full power. smile Care to give some feats of thanos at full power?

quanchi112
Care to give some feats of thanos at full power? Not necesary whereas while weakened he is above mar-vell.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why are people acting like The God Eater powers work just the same on non Gods and it does Gods. I thought it was crystal clear that the reason he was able to do what he did was because of him being a silver bullet of sorts for Gods. Neither THanos nor Tyrant are Gods, and thus I see them wtf pwning him together.

Black bolt z
Not necesary whereas while weakened he is above mar-vell. Prove he's above mar-vell.

Mar-vell soloed 5 top tiers and ronan.

And to KT: Hasn't thanos called himself a god before?Just sayin' stick out tongue

quanchi112
Prove he's above mar-vell.

Mar-vell soloed 5 top tiers and ronan.

And to KT: Hasn't thanos called himself a god before?Just sayin' stick out tongue Yes, when he had ig, etc. he called himself the supreme being not just a heathen.

Thanos dominated mar-vell on panel while weakened. You saw the scans if you think mar-vell is above him I suggest to lay off the drugs.

Black bolt z
Yes, when he had ig, etc. he called himself the supreme being not just a heathen.

Thanos dominated mar-vell on panel while weakened. You saw the scans if you think mar-vell is above him I suggest to lay off the drugs. He's not above mar-vell.

Thanos has no feats to put him above someone who owned 5 top tiers and Ronan(poor Ronan).

And Thanos has no feats at full power.

The God eater wins easy.

quanchi112
He's not above mar-vell.

Thanos has no feats to put him above someone who owned 5 top tiers and Ronan(poor Ronan).

And Thanos has no feats at full power.

The God eater wins easy. Thanos Imperative proved he's above marvel you should read it sometime.

Thanos beats demogorge.
Thanos dominated the guy who is above 5 top tiers. Thanks for playing.

the Darkone
Thanos is not beating Demogorge! Click those heels and come back to reality, uh nevermind!

I for got who I was talking too!

Stoic
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Why are people acting like The God Eater powers work just the same on non Gods and it does Gods. I thought it was crystal clear that the reason he was able to do what he did was because of him being a silver bullet of sorts for Gods. Neither THanos nor Tyrant are Gods, and thus I see them wtf pwning him together.

You know what it is? Some people haven't any idea of how Atum's powers work (that is his name, and he is Thor's brother, on his mother's side of the family). Tyrant, and Thanos, as you stated are not Gods, Demons, Angels, or anything in between.

WhiteWitchKing
You know what it is? Some people haven't any idea of how Atum's powers work (that is his name, and he is Thor's brother, on his mother's side of the family). Tyrant, and Thanos, as you stated are not Gods, Demons, Angels, or anything in between.

Where does it say Atum they're fighting in the OP? I see god eater and classic Demogorge at his most powerful. And his most powerful, he was just blasting the Elder Gods to death and absorbing them. He just blast them both to pieces.

quanchi112
Thanos is not beating Demogorge! Click those heels and come back to reality, uh nevermind!

I for got who I was talking too! Didn't he get beaten by skrulls recently ?

LOL. Thanos beats him on his own.

Stoic

What has you suddenly convinced that he would blast through Tyrant, or Thanos? When did Tyrant or Thanos show such low resistance to assaults? What has you believing that what hurts a Deity would hurt Tyrant/Thanos, when Atum's powers are geared towards defeating Deities, Angels, Demons, and those in between? Thats like saying that because Kyptonite would kill Superman, that it would also kill Hyperion. I guess this is one of those "It's your opinion" sort of things.

FanBoy101
Didn't he get beaten by skrulls recently ?

LOL. Thanos beats him on his own. Low balling?... erm

Classic Demogorge makes Thanos his unwanted lover... laughing

the Darkone
Didn't he get beaten by skrulls recently ?

LOL. Thanos beats him on his own.

Yeah didn't Thanos get stomp by squirrel Girl? I rather get beatne by a bad story and Skrull God than squirrel Girl.

And this Classic Atum/Demogorge not pak Demgorge! So get it right.

Classic Atum power was greater than Odin,Zeus, Vishnu combine, Demogorge stomp the the Death Gods and scared the sh** out of Council of the sky-fathers to death. And Thanos is no where near as powerful as Those three togther hell even by themselves.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Again ANYBODY.. PLEASE SHOW ME SCANS OR ISSUE NUMBERS OF ATUM BEATING ANYBODY ON THE LEVEL OF TYRANT OR THANOS WHO WASN'T.. I REPEAT WASN'T A GOD (who his powers work on and who he is the silver bullet 2) Scans or issue numbers please

TheLordofMurder
Thanos is the weak link; Atum just summons the NYPD to deal with him...

Then Atum crushes DP Tyrant...

smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Blunder is just blunder as usual. How does it feel being the "village idiot"

TheLordofMurder
NYPD: FREEZE!!!

Thanos: Oh god not you guys again...

Thanos: (obdiently gets on the ground and gets ready for penetration)

NYPD: (rushes him; salivating...eager to show the "Mad Titan" just what they think about him)

Happy Dance

iceman24567
^Nice spam now only if i had some ketchup and bacon..

-Pr-
Guys, get back on topic please.

the Darkone
Again ANYBODY.. PLEASE SHOW ME SCANS OR ISSUE NUMBERS OF ATUM BEATING ANYBODY ON THE LEVEL OF TYRANT OR THANOS WHO WASN'T.. I REPEAT WASN'T A GOD (who his powers work on and who he is the silver bullet 2) Scans or issue numbers please

This is DP Tyrant sorry not full powered! Show us where Thanos and DP Tyrant are on the same level as Elder God "Set"?

This Classic Demogorge is hella powerful he made Set and Chthon run to another dimension, and battles Set for yrs. Where has Thanos made somebody above Elder God status run to another dimension?

I agree that there is no proof of Atum/Demopgorge powers working on non God beings, but that is besides the point. there nothing Thanos and Tyrant can do to Classic Atum /Demogorge, the team gets sh** stomp.

Unless people are saying Thanos and Tyrant are greater than Chthon and Set.

Like Thanos like the next person but this d**k riding needs to stop!

Nihilist
This is DP Tyrant sorry not full powered! Show us where Thanos and DP Tyrant are on the same level as Elder God "Set"?

This Classic Demogorge is hella powerful he made Set and Chthon run to another dimension, and battles Set for yrs. Where has Thanos made somebody above Elder God status run to another dimension?

Like Thanos like the next person but this d**k riding needs to stop! I agree about how powerful Demogorge is and who he has beaten are above Thanos/Tryrant imo and im a Thanos fanboy, but is there any real proof he powers work against non god entitys?

Colossus-Big C
he never faced a non magical being in comics.

not that i think he loses here though he has other powers besides eating gods, after he released the death gods he put there fused dimension back to there original places(something they invoked death herself to create), he also has ftl speed and class 100 strength

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
I agree about how powerful Demogorge is and who he has beaten are above Thanos/Tryrant imo and im a Thanos fanboy, but is there any real proof he powers work against non god entitys?

His "God eatting" powers dont have to work on Thanos/DP Tyrant...

This is peak form/power Demogorge; his raw might is enough to crush these two like insects....

the Darkone
I agree that there is no proof of Atum/Demopgorge powers working on non God beings, but that is besides the point. there nothing Thanos and Tyrant can do to Classic Atum /Demogorge, the team gets sh** stomp. His raw Power is way beyond them.

Nihilist
His "God eatting" powers dont have to work on Thanos/DP Tyrant...

This is peak form/power Demogorge; his raw might is enough to crush these two like insects.... Without you being a moron for once try and discuss this then, then Death gods he beat Mephisto,Pluto,Hela and Seth outside their own realms Thanos and Tyrant would prolly beat them in a match up. Only Chthon and Set survived by fleeing from him ,so they didnt actually fight him iirc, they other gods he defeated werent that special from what i remember, so what might does he have then ather than killing gods and absorbing their life force.

Nihilist
I agree that there is no proof of Atum/Demopgorge powers working on non God beings, but that is besides the point. there nothing Thanos and Tyrant can do to Classic Atum /Demogorge, the team gets sh** stomp. His raw Power is way beyond them.

Unless people are saying Thanos and Tyrant are greater than Chthon and Set. I wouldnt say shit stomped , didnt Thor do say damage to him irrc.

KuRuPT Thanosi

I agree that there is no proof of Atum/Demopgorge powers working on non God beings, but that is besides the point. there nothing Thanos and Tyrant can do to Classic Atum /Demogorge, the team gets sh** stomp.

Like Thanos like the next person but this d**k riding needs to stop!

How the f is that besides the point? That is EXACTLY the point. His powers work DIRECTLY against God's. He is there silver bullet, much like Drax is to Thanos. We don't assume Drax can't do what he does to Thanos to anybody do we? No we dno't. Yet you want us to do the same with Atum? That defies logic and common sense. So I ask again... Who has Atum beat that WASN'T a God that is on Thanos or Tyrant's Level.

Nihilist
How the f is that besides the point? That is EXACTLY the point. His powers work DIRECTLY against God's. He is there silver bullet, much like Drax is to Thanos. We don't assume Drax can't do what he does to Thanos to anybody do we? No we dno't. Yet you want us to do the same with Atum? That defies logic and common sense. So I ask again... Who has Atum beat that WASN'T a God that is on Thanos or Tyrant's Level. He did beat Mepshisto who isnt actually a god or even a death god.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Mephisto isn't a God... really? What issue was this in.. I need to see that fight.

Nihilist
Mephisto isn't a God... really? What issue was this in.. I need to see that fight. No in most of his appearances including when he explains to Thanos about the Infinity Being Meph decribes himself a Demon and he is often call a Demonic Entity.

the Darkone
I wouldnt say shit stomped , didnt Thor do say damage to him irrc.

Due to his Hammer! That's Atum weakens ancient magical weapons can hurt him.

Nihilist
Due to his Hammer! That's Atum weakens ancient magical weapons can hurt him. Well i mentioned this before in another thread, Thanos incorperated Black atrs/Accult magic/Death Magic into his power, so that may work.

the Darkone
Mephisto isn't a God... really? What issue was this in.. I need to see that fight.

Thor Annual 11, Mephisto was scared sh**less and he got absorbed if my memory serves me right.

What proof Thanos can eve hurt Atum/Demogorge? Demogore might not be able to absorb but he sure ass hell beat sh** out of him like stole something.

the Darkone
Well i mentioned this before in another thread, Thanos incorperated Black atrs/Accult magic/Death Magic into his power, so that may work.

Magically weapons can hurt him/ slow him down. But I think magic would have no effect on him, if that was case Chthon one of the most powerful Magic users would have did something instead fleeing like child.

Nihilist
Magically weapons can hurt him/ slow him down. But I think magic would have no effect on him, if that was case Chthon one of the most powerful Magic users would have did something instead fleeing like child. Eh maybe, but the source of his magic comes from Death itself/black magic. Anyhow who knows.

the Darkone
Eh maybe, but the source of his magic comes from Death itself/black magic. Anyhow who knows.

True that who knows, but knowing marvel the why things are theyl will find a somebody like the hulk can defeat somebody of Odin calibur sad .

It's coming beware.

Nihilist
True that who knows, but knowing marvel the why things are theyl will find a somebody like the hulk can defeat somebody of Odin calibur sad .

It's coming beware. Have you not read Paks statement about Hulk then?

Colossus-Big C
I wouldnt say shit stomped , didnt Thor do say damage to him irrc. thor only did damage to one of demogorges organs after being consumed. and even then the organ was beating him up

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153633-thor_annual_1982__010_31.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
No in most of his appearances including when he explains to Thanos about the Infinity Being Meph decribes himself a Demon and he is often call a Demonic Entity.

I understand that which is my point. Atum powers work against Gods, Demons, Angels etc etc.. That's cool. We don't say Drax can do to Surfer what he can to Thanos do we? Atum has specific powers geared towards Gods, Angels, Demons etc.. that doesn't mean he can do that to anybody.

Colossus-Big C
Death gods he beat Mephisto,Pluto,Hela and Seth outside their own realms . all there realms were fused into that giant dimesion they were in ,so they all had "in realm power"+amp from the other realms which is why they fused them in the first place

so he beat up a supercharged mephisto seth pluto hela etc

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153611-thor_annual_1982__010_19.jpg

zopzop
Have you not read Paks statement about Hulk then?

What did he say? I feel so out of the loop big grin

Nihilist
Originally posted by zopzop
What did he say? I feel so out of the loop big grin

Scroll down untill the post by Basilik

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=533808&pagenumber=35

zopzop
Scroll down untill the post by Basilik

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=533808&pagenumber=35

Hulk force? Equal to the Phoenix Force and other primal forces? As old as the Void before creation? Greater than the Gods? WTF? Is that a joke post?

If they go through with this BS, Marvel is dead to me.

FanBoy101
Hulk force? Equal to the Phoenix Force and other primal forces? As old as the Void before creation? Greater than the Gods? WTF? Is that a joke post?

If they go through with this BS, Marvel is dead to me. Sadly it aint... sad

Silent Master
Thor's fights with the Hulk just got more impressive, seeing as he was basically fighting the avatar of a universal force.

Colossus-Big C
what would be greater

Cyttorak or Hulk Force?

FanBoy101
what would be greater

Cyttorak or Hulk Force? Hulk force... smokin'

TheLordofMurder

Get a ps3 and participate in the DC Universe beta with me then! smile

Gotta be a Playstation Plus member to participate though; game is a little rough around the edges at this point and needs some work, but it is promising thus far...

Colossus-Big C
Hulk is going to be fighting Zeus while amped on the hulk force

Incredible Hulk #622
http://www.comicpull.com/images/thumbnails/large/DEC100577.jpg

zopzop
Get a ps3 and participate in the DC Universe beta with me then! smile

Gotta be a Playstation Plus member to participate though; game is a little rough around the edges at this point and needs some work, but it is promising thus far...

Dude if they go through with this I will.

But WoW got a hold on me big grin

quanchi112
Yeah didn't Thanos get stomp by squirrel Girl? I rather get beatne by a bad story and Skrull God than squirrel Girl.

And this Classic Atum/Demogorge not pak Demgorge! So get it right.

Classic Atum power was greater than Odin,Zeus, Vishnu combine, Demogorge stomp the the Death Gods and scared the sh** out of Council of the sky-fathers to death. And Thanos is no where near as powerful as Those three togther hell even by themselves. Sg is undefeated if that were even canon yet Demogorge got beaten by skrulls. Thanos pwns him by himself.

He was created to defeat gods and guess what Thanos isn't. LOL. Neither is Tyrant.

quanchi112
Low balling?... erm

Classic Demogorge makes Thanos his unwanted lover... laughing I don't ignore showings when his power change was never evident but Thanos is a lot more powerful and isn't a god. he or Tyrant solos. Take your pick.

Colossus-Big C
demgorge couldnt digest the skrull after eating him because it was constantly shape shifting it had 900 forms within it, people
seem to ignore that context
its not like they had a fight and the skrull won.......

Black bolt z
I don't ignore showings when his power change was never evident but Thanos is a lot more powerful and isn't a god. he or Tyrant solos. Take your pick. Fail

Classic Atum stomps them.

quanchi112
Fail

Classic Atum stomps them. Based on ?

Stoic

I have the largest grin right now... can you see it?

zopzop
I have the largest grin right now... can you see it?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/phoenix-force-vs-hulk-force/588587/

Prank? According to the guys on that forum, the interview was fake. But I guess we'll see soon. Ah the plot thickens.... reading

Colossus-Big C
prank or not, hulk still is going to fight Zeus or Odin in hulk 622

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.