Marvels Finest...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What 3 heralds can beat the best of the best of the marvels group...

The 3 is...

Surfer
Thor
Beta Ray Bill

What 3 characters "herald level" can beat my 3? You can use people from marvel or dc and you can team them up if you wish too.

TheLordofMurder
Great thread! smile

Now to attempt to give you a reasonable answer; the team that comes to mind that could best challenge them (and some extreme circimstance would have to exist to cause them to team up) would be:

Cyborg Superman
Superman
Gladiator

Out of 10 fights, I dont see either team winning every single time; I think this would be close in all honesty...

I dare say either a 5/5 split or 6/4 in favor of Marvel's finest.

Nihilist
Sentry
Genis Vell
Superman

Gecko4lif
Eradicator
Genis Vell
Orion

TheLordofMurder
@carver9

Do you mean beat every single time, beat atleast once out of ten, or a team that beats yours for a majority?

CosmicComet
Majestic
Orion
Nova Prime

The Nuul
Just need one, Hulk solos all three.

carver9
A majority against them and lord... I don't agree with your line up. Surfer could get rid of two of your peeps very easy.

rotiart
Black lantern firestorm
Hal Jordan green lantern
Stardust

Bouboumaster
Genis-Vell
Star Dust
Hal Jordan

rotiart
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Genis-Vell
Star Dust
Hal Jordan
I originally had this exact list then I decided to swap out genus for firestorm just for potential. :-P

Originally posted by The Nuul
Just need one, Hulk solos all three. Was that so hard? Yes, The Hulk soloes!

Fallen One, Stardust and Morg

thanos-prime
Genis-vell
The hulk
Kc superman

celeyhyga17
Not sure if they can win the majority, but this team should give them a run for their money.

Ion
Genis-Vell
Orion

dmills
Nova Prime w/entire N-force
Graviton peak levels
Classic Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.