Sasquatch vs Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules..... science compound near by trees,,

fight begins between both places.

juggernaut74
Archangel.

-K-M-
If current AA has his posionous feathers (does he?) then yeah he wins.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -K-M-
If current AA has his posionous feathers (does he?) then yeah he wins.
why would posionus fathers matter? Doesent Sas have superhuman durability and a healing factor?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why would posionus fathers matter? Doesent Sas have superhuman durability and a healing factor?

Yes, but his feathers posions put down Wolverine which has a superior healing factor to Sasquatch.

juggernaut74
Yes, but his feathers posions put down Wolverine which has a superior healing factor to Sasquatch. Yep, Sasquatch was left bleeding in a pool of his own blood by Wild Child recently.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yep, Sasquatch was left bleeding in a pool of his own blood by Wild Child recently.

Which was silly to be honest, but he might have adamantium claws as in the scan where he jumped walter from behind they were shinning like they were metal.

MrMind
sasquatch

Dum Dum Dugan
Yes, but his feathers posions put down Wolverine which has a superior healing factor to Sasquatch.
when ? I don't recall that happening any time in the past decade.

Eternal Idol
Archangel could keep his distance and wear Sasquatch down with his neuro-toxic flechettes. He's too fast and maneuverable for Sasquatch to jump after and try to catch, so his best bet is to chuck all sorts of things at once and hope something hits Warren.

-K-M-
when ? I don't recall that happening any time in the past decade.

As far as I remember it shorty was after he became Death. Current we dont if he has his poison wings.

Stoic
Those razor pinions would likely send Walter into a frenzy. I think Sasquatch takes 7/10. One thunder clap would bring Angel down, and the stomping would commence.

Dum Dum Dugan
As far as I remember it shorty was after he became Death. Current we dont if he has his poison wings.
Wolverine I not even sure had a healing factor during that event, if not mistaken. Also that was prior to several upgrades as well to his healing and he no sold it on another occassion, I see if I can get scans, I see zero reason for it dropping sas easily if at all.

Mindset
Wolverine I not even sure had a healing factor during that event, if not mistaken. Also that was prior to several upgrades as well to his healing and he no sold it on another occassion, I see if I can get scans, I see zero reason for it dropping sas easily if at all. Why wouldn't he have his healing factor?

jinzin
Wolverine only sold one or two of those feathers at a time, but they still effected him iirc. Same with Sabres.

But yeah, if Warren hit them with multiple feathers it probably would have been a different story.

There's no reason for Walter to tank those things uneffected here.

But... DOES he still have them?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Mindset
Why wouldn't he have his healing factor?
scrambler took his powers right before angle hit him if not mistaken.

StiltmanFTW

In X-Men Legacy it was strongly hinted his feathers can pierce diamonds.

Originally posted by jinzin

That's a good question.

-K-M-
Originally posted by jinzin

Yeah that's what I have been asking, same thing happened to current Cyber as did he have his poisonous claws too?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah that's what I have been asking, same thing happened to current Cyber as did he have his poisonous claws too?

At least Warren does use those pinions. Cyber just popped his claws once and that's it. Way to go, Way.

-K-M-
We finally got confirmation he does in fact still have the neurotoxin.

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/uxf0040014.jpg/*

*Scan from SamZED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.