The Tourist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Starring Angelina jolie and Johnny Depp a must see !!

MildPossession
Nothing new, remake of a film called Anthony Zimmer. Saying that, does look rather fun.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by coolmovies
Starring Angelina jolie and Johnny Depp a must see !!

I totally agree.with those two stars in the movie,thats a must see!!! cant wait for this film. Happy Dance

Grayson
Johnny and Angie are two of my favorites so I definitely plan on seeing it, though I heard it was unremarkable :/

Mr Parker
yeah thats the main reason i want to see it.

Robtard
This looks lame. I'll probably only watch it for free.

marstrott

jinXed by JaNx
So how bad is this movie?

The Nuul
It was meh.

curl
I think this movie seems lost its image. I only like Salt movie of Angelina

ADarksideJedi
I like Depp but not sure if I want to see the movie yet.

Mindset
It was extremely meh.

radhemohan
i liked this movie.i watched this movie with my friends.they all liked this movie.A woman named Elise (Jolie) is being trailed in Paris by French police working with Scotland Yard. At a cafe, she receives a letter from Alexander Pearce, a former lover, with explicit directions to board a train to Venice, Italy, pick out a man who resembles him and make the police believe that this man is Alexander Pearce. A mysterious stranger, not involved with the police, also seems to be watching Elise. Elise burns the letter and boards a train.

SweetAngels
Just watched this film and I must say that I'm a bit disappointed. With Jolie and Depp as the leading characters I was expecting a lot more sad

marwash22
this was gay. Not at all what it was hyped to be; it was damn near a slapstick comedy. Action Thriller?... lulz.

Mr Parker
Now that this film is out on DVD,will have to see it soon and give my review.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.