Kratos X Ingrid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
FIGHT!

Demonic Phoenix
Spite?

NemeBro
Kratos X Ingrid implies seckz sir.

Though based on feats and feats alone, Kratos wins.

But meh. Could be forgetting something about Ingrid.

CosmicComet
Who is ingrid?

NemeBro
Some **** who should not, and by all rights does not exist.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by NemeBro

.......she would literaly throw Kratos N2 orbit.......with no hands.
I'm serious.

Demonic Phoenix
Kratos X Ingrid implies seckz sir.

But meh. Could be forgetting something about Ingrid.

secks that involves a whole lot of domination on Ingrid.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
.......she would literaly throw Kratos N2 orbit.......with no hands. Nah, even if Ingrid has done something like that, by virtue of being a piece of ****ing garbage she is not able to in a fight.

Tha C-Master
Ingrid might fit better in another gaming universe.

No End N Site
Soooooo, how about those Bears?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Ingrid might fit better in another gaming universe. Maybe.

To me she is just a much shitter version of Slayer. Which bothers me, since Slayer is like, my favorite Guilty Gear character. D:

Tha C-Master
I see the problem now. You're jealous of her being better than Slayer.

NemeBro
I see the problem now. You're jealous of her being better than Slayer. Slayer would punch her out of the galaxy. estahuh

Frisky Dingo
Ingrid blocks the punch with a finger and flies him 2 the moon. Or dodges it, tickles him half 2 death, goes back N time and spanks Slayer as a baby......or punches his mother N the stomach while she's pregnant with him!

NemeBro
Ingrid blocks the punch with a finger and flies him 2 the moon. Or dodges it, tickles him half 2 death, goes back N time and spanks Slayer as a baby......or punches his mother N the stomach while she's pregnant with him! But Slayer is much faster than Ingrid. Fly him to the moon? Oh please, Bridget can do that. As for back in time, I-No can do the same, but has not. O: BECAUSE WOULD NOT WORK. Also, Slayer is so ancient that no one knows when or where he was born. D:

Frisky Dingo
But Slayer is much faster than Ingrid. Fly him to the moon? Oh please, Bridget can do that. As for back in time, I-No can do the same, but has not. O: BECAUSE WOULD NOT WORK. Also, Slayer is so ancient that no one knows when or where he was born. D:

No he's not. Ingrid flies through space and across dimensions and reaches her destinations N very human time spans. Needless 2 say, she's probably FTL. If not, she's close 2 it.

So, Bridget uses silly yoyo's that can EZly B avoided. Ingrid will literally TK Slayer 2 the moon.

I-no doesn't use her time travel power Bcause she would kill herself if she did. She even says it's very dangerous 4 her 2 use.

Slayer will never even Bgin 2 fathom the age of Ingrid. There R no limits 2 her time power.

No End N Site
And everything you posted are reasons why she does not belong in Street Fighter. The series's about martial arts, we don't need suspected alien FTLers.

Great Job!

Frisky Dingo
U'R just mad Bcause Ingrid pwned the Ntire SF cast with a badminton paddle and then drew on their FACES!
http://img157.imagevenue.com/loc155/th_16971_1222357CwxhImA_122_155lo.jpg

OWNED!

No End N Site
Oh God, how I wish that art was NOT official. Who's responsible for that. Ikeno? I had respect for that dude...he lost some for that! She even got Akuma.

Tha C-Master
Doesn't even look like SF.

No End N Site
Sadly, it is. It's drewn by the same guy who did the character designs for some of the DMC games, SFIII and IV.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
And everything you posted are reasons why she does not belong in Street Fighter. The series's about martial arts, we don't need suspected alien FTLers.

Great Job!

Ingrid's not an alien, she's a goddesss.

Tha C-Master
She could be an alien goddess.

No End N Site
Ingrid's not an alien, she's a goddesss.

We don't know that for sure...

Phanteros
Ingrid is a not a goddess, she's a mary sue, so therefore should be despised and destroyed.

NemeBro
Ingrid's not an alien, she's a goddesss. At sufficiently advanced levels, an alien is indistinguishable from a god.

No End N Site
I would just like to add that we don't even know if the game's and her claims and are true or just hyperbole. I know she aint really a space alien (like ET) but she could verywell be a being from another dimension.

The absence of aliens, Gods, and things from other dimensions are just 1 thing that sets SF apart from all other 2D fighters, let's keep it that way.

Tha C-Master
Great work No End... you have pleased Slagar very much...

Also an alien is just someone from a different land, foreigners are considered aliens, even in the real world. Especially in the real world.

lordxalba
I dont know much about Ingrid , but i can say Kratos wins. laughing laughing laughing

No End N Site
Great work No End... you have pleased Slagar very much...

Also an alien is just someone from a different land, foreigners are considered aliens, even in the real world. Especially in the real world.

Why thank you, sir! And one things's for sure, by that definition, she is indeed an alien.

Tha C-Master
So are very many people living in the US. smile

No End N Site
So are very many people living in the US. smile

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lWG_4ezv6Rg/SbhqERIj44I/AAAAAAAAAK8/16zZsvFabbM/s400/shhh.jpg

The 1st rule of Illegal Alien Club, is you don't talk about Illegal Alien Cub.

Frisky Dingo
I think we all can agree now that a hogtied Ingrid rapes Kratos up the butt, right? smile

Phanteros
I think we all can agree now that a hogtied Ingrid rapes Kratos up the butt, right? smile No

Demonic Phoenix
I think we all can agree now that a hogtied Ingrid rapes Kratos up the butt, right? smile

Nay. She doesn't want to rape; rather, she wants to be raped by him.

No End N Site

"Up the butt"? Surzly? Everytime I hear "up the butt" I think of Meat Wad sayin' that on that one ATHF episode.

Frisky Dingo
That is not a denial of Kratos having his butt "Guroed" by Ingrid. Next thread, Ingrid versus Pyron. 1st mini, then true!

Phanteros
What can she do again?

No End N Site
Just so he doesn't get the pleasure.

She can travel at light speeds, has light manipulation, energy manipulation, various psychic powers, interdimensional travel, time travel, strenght well beyond any of the Street Fighters and eternal life. Note, that these are her powers while goofin' off.

NemeBro
I cannot actually recall, when did she do anything at lightspeed or beyond?

No End N Site
The fact that she came from way out in the universe and casually flew to Earth and anywhere else she wanted to be. Honestly, I want to say, she made it to Earth from where ever the hell she was, almost instantly.

Phanteros
Originally posted by No End N Site
Just so he doesn't get the pleasure.

She can travel at light speeds, has light manipulation, energy manipulation, various psychic powers, interdimensional travel, time travel, strenght well beyond any of the Street Fighters and eternal life. Note, that these are her powers while goofin' off. Yeah that's a nice list and all but what about her specific feats for those. Dazzler from X-men has light manipulation but is consider weaksauce compare to the likes the standard cast. Energy manipulation Kratos has that via GF that can reflect energy. I need to know the extent of that. Kratos resisted some pyschic attacks so I need to know her extent.

Time travel in vs threads always bog me. How do they always know where the character is at birth or if it is even effect due to the fact Versus threads take place in a neutral world of sorts.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Phanteros
Yeah that's a nice list and all but what about her specific feats for those. Dazzler from X-men has light manipulation but is consider weaksauce compare to the likes the standard cast. Energy manipulation Kratos has that via GF that can reflect energy. I need to know the extent of that. Kratos resisted some pyschic attacks so I need to know her extent.

Time travel in vs threads always bog me. How do they always know where the character is at birth or if it is even effect due to the fact Versus threads take place in a neutral world of sorts.

I hate this character! I'm only doing these to lay down facts for this paticular SF character, it's kinda my thing.

She wields light through star energy. She would hold out her hand and burn a hole through Kratos. She wields the power of suns

She can wield energy in general. From stars, from people. Bison had all the energy on earth, and with a thought, she can make him explode by controlling his energy. She erased the SNH energy from Ryu on a whim....

With telekinesis, she effortlessly throws characters around and off screen. With 0 effort she carried a sky scrapper sized statue into space...

She can read minds and peer into the futures of whoever she wants, so yeah...She'd know how far back or foward to go to prevent Kratos from ever existing...

Frisky Dingo
^ Don't 4get that all those powers and feats R @ her playful lvls. If Kratos managed 2 survive any of what U posted above, she would tickle Kratos and tell him 2 cheer up, she was just kidding around.

I can't really stress enough how much Ingrid wasn't trying win she preformed these feats. She really treated evry1 like toddlers. Since U and C-Master recognize Ingrid's power...I think I can go without anymore threads Nvolving her.

Just right now tho, who would win, Ingrid or Mini Pyron?

No End N Site
Dude, she's a SF character. I KNOW HER! Just cuz I don't like the *****, doesn't mean I will hold back the truth. Less threads with her would be appreciated. We don't want her to turn into another Link. Every 2 threads was a Link thread!

TheGoldenSpy
What a terrible character. The whole SF series revolves around human fighters from all around the world training thier asses off to achieve great power and then some retard decided to come in and crap all over the series by bringing in some lolrandumb generic anime girl who looks and acts suprisingly childlike and overpower her to high hell for no rhyme or reason while basically craping all over much more intresting and well developed characters along with all their decades worth of built up fanbase? Rediculous.

As for the fight. Seems like ares with time powers. I believe Kratos displayed time manipulation at the end of GOWII aswell plus the actual Kratos is dead. Killed by zeus already. Kratos did some sorcery and came back from the past while his actual body was getting stabbed.

No End N Site
Agreed. Which is why she isn't in any more SF games!

But ya'know, Ingrid doesn't really have to use the time powers to beat Kratos. She can pick up "Thailand's Statue Of Liberty" with TK and fly it out to space with her, like she was just pickin' u a pebble. Pretty sure, with a flick of her finger, she could throw Kratos off the planet.

TheGoldenSpy
Really don't care much enough about such a character to look into her abilities. The only thing I know is that I believe she has been retconned which is the ultimate loss. Hopefully the tard that introduced her stays the hell away from future SF games. The series would really lose all it's charm if it came up with more stupid character like that. Just reading about her made me lose a little respect for the SF series. The idea of that thing beating legendary badasses such as bison and Akuma really really rubbed me the wrong way.

No End N Site
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
Really don't care much enough about such a character to look into her abilities. The only thing I know is that I believe she has been retconned which is the ultimate loss. Hopefully the tard that introduced her stays the hell away from future SF games. The series would really lose all it's charm if it came up with more stupid character like that. Just reading about her made me lose a little respect for the SF series. The idea of that thing beating legendary badasses such as bison and Akuma really really rubbed me the wrong way.

Unfortunately...not. She was never retconned, cuz she never actually appeared in the story as the games shows her. However, Capcom has stated and shown on several occasions that the power she has displayed is hers. While she is 1 the worst characters ever, her creator (Neo_G) is indeed an amazin' guy who has been around since SFA. He just made a stupid mistake with her.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
What a terrible character. The whole SF series revolves around human fighters from all around the world training thier asses off to achieve great power and then some retard decided to come in and crap all over the series by bringing in some lolrandumb generic anime girl who looks and acts suprisingly childlike and overpower her to high hell for no rhyme or reason while basically craping all over much more intresting and well developed characters along with all their decades worth of built up fanbase? Rediculous.

Yea, even though Akuma is powerful he doesn't push it this bad. Though I wonder if Akuma did those things if it would be accepted on here because he's "badass".

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Phanteros
Yeah that's a nice list and all but what about her specific feats for those. Dazzler from X-men has light manipulation but is consider weaksauce compare to the likes the standard cast.

Dazzler's light manipulation and overall powers are not weaksauce at all. She's actually pretty good.

Frisky Dingo
Though I wonder if Akuma did those things if it would be accepted on here because he's "badass".

That seems 2 B the way it is.

Tha C-Master
I don't particularly care for Ingrid's story, but I still call them down the middle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.