Current Thanos vs "a going all out" Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this senario, Odin withdraws every drop of power from the realm of Asgard, takes the spiritual energies of every single Asgardian (including Thor this time), enters the Asgardian Destroyer, calls Gungnir to his hand, and takes on Thanos as he currently is...

Who wins?

A KO counts as a win btw... wink

Silent Master
Odin has far better feats than Thanos, so Odin wins.

The Nuul
Bait thread. Odin will always beat Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by The Nuul
Bait thread. Odin will always beat Thanos.

Not bait; Thanos was upgraded, so I want to see what the consensus is pertaining this fights outcome...

thanos-prime
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Not bait; Thanos was upgraded, so I want to see what the consensus is pertaining this fights outcome... How is it not bait current thanos vs an all out odin would be spite in odin's favor this match is a rapestomp in odin's favor.

Colossus-Big C
@ TheLordofMurder, are you trying to prove something to quan or get him mad or something?

The Nuul
Everyone knows including him that Quan will come in here and say Thanos wins.

Lord_Talron
-_-

BobbyD
I have some advice LOM....

I am guilty of the same "infraction" as you. In an attempt to honestly educate some Thanos fanboys around here, I created a similar thread. Yes, everyone is entitled to their favorite characters, but getting into any kind of logical debate with some of these guys is useless.

The recommended strategy around here adopted by a lot of people is simple ignorance. Their posts dwindle with each passing day. Don't engage in a discussion with them because they lack diplomacy and debating skills. You will never win with them even if you pit Thanos against the Odin in this thread WITH a FP Galactus!! It's futile. Simply ignore them. They post less and less with each passing day!

But, for the record, Odin in an epic stomp. ...quickly and with little effort.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Not bait; Thanos was upgraded, so I want to see what the consensus is pertaining this fights outcome... thanos upgrade didn't do anything to suggest he has an increase in power or durability. As far as i can tell he his can die but then comes back to life. O and since this is current Thanos we all know he is not 100% so he does worse then he first meeting with odin. honestily there is only one fanboy that makes any Thanos thread a massive mess if people just put him on ingnore it would be alot easier for us all

The Nuul
I agree with if some has a problem with or tired of someone then put them on ignore.

Uriel005
In 2000ft destroyer armor Odin crushes Thanos by dropping his pinky on him...

Psycho Doctor
This is obviously spite in Odin's favour...why would you make such a stupid thread? erm

Gecko4lif
The destroyer with loki in it could take thanos

much less EVERY asgaurdian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.