Void vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
Void with all of his MM high showing

vs

TI Thanos

Can Thanos put this high showing Voidtry Down for good? even if Void doesn't want to die?... confused

Nihilist
Could you be any less obvious Nicamoron, its your 8th straight Thanos thread on the trot youve created.

SamZED
I go with Void.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Nihilist
Could you be any less obvious Nicamoron, who is this nicamoron?.. confused was he a Thanos fan also?.. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Thanos wins, 1/1.

SamZED
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins, 1/1. ?
Why 1? What happened to who wins how much out of 10?

Black bolt z
Thanos still wins.

MM showing isn't that impressive.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SamZED
?
Why 1? What happened to who wins how much out of 10? Against the rules.

Black bolt z
Against the rules. No its not.

1/1 would mean its what you would call a stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No its not.

1/1 would mean its what you would call a stomp. So if a character wins their only fight that's a stomp. Laughs.

Black bolt z
So if a character wins their only fight that's a stomp. Laughs. Then you have to say what odds you think they have of winning.

FanBoy101
Thanos wins, 1/1. Even if void don't wanna die?.. confused How about if he uses his Molecule Man trick on Thanos... evil face

SamZED
Against the rules. Dont think its against the rules. But it's make ones opinion clearer.

quanchi112
Then you have to say what odds you think they have of winning. Thanos wins this fight.Originally posted by SamZED
Dont think its against the rules. But it's make ones opinion clearer. That's optional and until the rules change I doubt I will be including odds anymore.

Black bolt z
Thanos wins this fight. That's optional and until the rules change I doubt I will be including odds anymore. What are the odds?Quan say what chance you think he has of winning.Its not against the rules.It helps you illustrate your point.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by FanBoy101
who is this nicamoron?.. confused was he a Thanos fan also?.. stick out tongue

Don't try to bullshit us. You are nicamarvin and it's fking obvious.

quanchi112
What are the odds?Quan say what chance you think he has of winning.Its not against the rules.It helps you illustrate your point. Thanos doesn't lose this fight.

Black bolt z
Thanos doesn't lose this fight. So how much does he win?What percentage of winning do you think thanos has?Thats in the rules.Say what percentage you think they have a chance of winning.

6/10 means you think they have a 60% chance of winning.10/10 means they have no chance of losing.

TheTyrant
10/10.

quanchi112
So how much does he win?What percentage of winning do you think thanos has?Thats in the rules.Say what percentage you think they have a chance of winning.

6/10 means you think they have a 60% chance of winning.10/10 means they have no chance of losing. Thanos wins this fight.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Don't try to bullshit us. You are nicamarvin and it's fking obvious. How come? I am from texas, any moderator can track my IP... smokin'

Black bolt z
Thanos wins this fight. Phail at dodging.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by FanBoy101
How come? I am from texas, any moderator can track my IP... smokin'
I don't really give a shit where you're from. It's plain that you are the same person. The smilies, type of your posts, and threads are my proof.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.