Black Orchid vs Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Roulette - "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am glad to announce the 3rd edition of the Glam Slam Triple Threat Tri Broadcast. We are bringing you nothing but the best battling beauties from across time and space. All of our contenders are heavily motivated, either by themselves or by our coxing, to put everything they have in to these fights for your entertainment. Our product is satisfaction guaranteed. Tonight we have an excellent line-up. We have two vicious vixens accustomed to fighting to the death battling in the Netherrealm, and two sword wielding warriors dueling in Camelot. And just to show how big this program has become, we have an immortal External and a Goddess level sorceress battling at the foot of Mount Olympus. So pick your fight and enjoy the show."

FIGHT: BLACK ORCHID VS. JADE

Kano - "Hey, welcome to the Netherrealm. I'm your host Kano. and I'm joined by the lovely, with her mask on, Mileena."

Mileena - "I heard that."

Kano - "I wasn't whispering."

Mileena - "Just get on with the introduction."

Kano - "Right. First of all I would like to thank all of you who have chosen this fight. Sure, sword fighting is nice and hocus pocus has its place but there is nothing like a good ol' fashion street fight. This is just the place to see it."

Mileena - "I like this girl, Black Orchid. She volunteered for this fight because she wanted to prove herself to the world against an Edenian assassin. I have been told she feels she is not getting enough attention being attached to that dead in the water franchise, Killer Instinct."

Kano - "You only like her cause you want her to kill Jade, because Jade is friends with Kitana. Truth is, she is just as bad a do-gooder as your "sister" from what I hear. But she is out of the little leagues now, in unfamiliar territory, and it's time to play with the big boys. Or girls as the case may be."

Mileena - "She is a spy, I doubt the unfamiliar surroundings intimidate her. From what I've seen of her fighting skills, she is more than capable of handling Jade."

Kano - "That remains to be seen. But honestly, I don't care who wins as long as it's brutal."

No End N Site
Not really sure 'bout who'd win but I would love to see this fight!

Betterman
Anyone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.