The Hunters - Ex Generation OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix3068
The year is Two-Thousand Ten. It is the year of the Recovery. Not much time has passed sense the Dusk War.. All sides have suffered great damage, but one side continues to force its way through. This group is known simply, as the Hunters. The Hunters live by one thing. "The Truth".

"Events will come and go as they choose despite what we seek to change. Nothing will be true, unless it is Destined to be. This is what we have been taught sense the day that we were born. There are millions of different worlds out there and enough Galaxies to fit each one within. Over this, there are Universe's which hold the galaxies. An infinite number of each.. If there is no end to any such world, then why should there be end to anything? End is inevitable, this is what they told us. But we questioned this. We questioned this an an infinite number of other things and we found the answers.. We found.. "The Truth".
~Unmarked Script

You. You are a child of the New World, a World that the Hunters have made safe for you. But safety comes with a price.. For Ten years, the Hunters have made it their direct goal to protect the worlds from darkness. This pact that they have made has stayed true. Yet.. Things are changing. They can no longer guarantee the safety of everyone. Time has taken casualties. The Hunters must fight to protect all and for ten years the few that stood along the side of the Hunters were enough. In the darkness of night, a shadow flows from the Spirit Realm. The shadow places its feet onto the ground and it begins to walk. He walks through the worlds, one at a time. He finds you.. he makes you this offer...

Join the Hunters, defend the Worlds. Awaken to the Truth.

You are now a member of the Hunters. You shall fight for the Protection that only you can provide to the Worlds. But before you can rush into battle along side the others, you must learn the art of combat. You must learn the style of action, not acting upon but acting for. You are merely a recruit. Will you rise to more? We will soon find out..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Creation Information List
Note: All of this information is purely for informative purposes.

Name - The name must consist of a first name and last name. You're not famous, you don't get to be addressed by a single name.
Gender - Self Explanatory, Please no Hermaphrodites <.<
Age - Must be above age 13, should be reasonably young as it is a "New" Generation.
Personality - Characteristics such as: Happy, Glory Seeking, Conciencious.

Class List
Grappler - Fights with the Body
Swordsman - Fights using a short/long sword or Katana
Twin Blade - Fights using dual weapons
Gun Blade - Fights with one blade and gun or a Gun-Saber
Heavy Blade - Fights using a Large / Heavy sword
Magic Swordsman - Fights using both Sword Techniques and Magical Arts
Ranger - Fights using a variety of forms of distance weapons
Sniper - Fights using long distance heavy power weapons
Mage - Fights using magical abilities
Cleric - Assists other teammates using healing magic
Summoner - Summon's creatures from other plains to fight.
Shinobi - Uses ninja tactics in fights; uses only light weaponry.
Tank - Fights using heavy reinforced attacks. Very powerful offense/defense
Heavy Axman - Fights with heavy offense using a Large Ax.
Long Arm - Fights using a spear or halberd type weapon.

Weapons - Weapons must stay within the limits of the characters class. Swordsman cannot use Guns.
Species - Must be able to communicate with an English tongue. Can be in existance or self-created.
Realm/World - The world/realm that the character originates in.
Appearance - What the character looks like. Either Picture or Detailed Paragraph is required.
Techniques - The abilities that the character can use.
Biography - Information on the Character and their past.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
1. No Flaming/Bashing of other players.
2. Keep all discussion in the OOC (don't just use parenthesis, it gets out of hand)
3. Use detailed typing. Please do not type only one sentence, this is frowned upon.
4. Characters may not join without first being approved.
5. Do not Godmod, keep your character at the limit.
6. Enjoy yourselves!
Character Sheet

Name:
Personality:
Class (2 Per character):
Weapons (optional):
Species:
Realm/World:
Appearance (Picture optional):]
Techniques/Skills:
Biography (optional):
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please direct any questions, comments, or concerns to me directly in a PM and I will do my best to help you ^-^

Phoenix3068
Character Sheet

Name: Jun Izumi

Personality: Impulsive, Kind, Quick Witted

Class (2 Per character):
1. Shinobi
2. Twin Blade

Weapons (optional): Rune Indention (blades in picture)
Extra Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai, Thin Wire

Species: Human - Subjective

Realm/World: Earth, The Human Realm

Appearance (Picture optional):
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k582/Phoenix3068/Jun-2.jpg

Techniques/Skills:
(+)Saber Dance(-): The user of this technique moves in a rapid flourish of swings with dual swords which does high level critical damage to its target.

(+) The Target will become paralyzed for several seconds after strike.

(-) The Technique will leave the user slightly drained.

Biography (optional):

Jun was born in South Africa not long before the Incident in the year 2000. She was one of the few to view the incident from a corresponding view point. After this happened, she has felt a calling to the truth behind the events of the past. She has never had a desire to kill yet will do it if she is forced to. Several years after the incident, her family moved to the States to avoid new actions that began occurring. But she was not long to stay in only the states as she viewed a boy exiting what appeared to be a portal of pure light near the Northern section of Florida. This boy was revealed to be Yamamoto Zarenkai, whom was previously released from his last team. After having exited the portal, a demonic creature appears and attacks Jun who instantly becomes filled with fear, unknowing of what to do. She is saved by Yamamoto who with ease cuts the beast down. Unwilling to leave without answers, Jun demands that the male teach her how to fight. After long arguments, he accepts, and the two begin a life long bond.

Character Sheet

Name: Yamamoto Zarenkai

Personality: Silent, Calm, Collective, Obedient

Class (2 Per character):
1. Shinobi
2. Swordsman

Weapons (optional): Dark Kukri, Shadow Remnant
Extra Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai, Thin Wire

Species: Spirit - Summon

Realm/World: Akemi, The Realm of Light

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k582/Phoenix3068/character_concept_art_by_khanshin-2.jpg

Techniques/Skills:
(+)Darkness Render(-): Gathers a concentration of darkness which contains the target within it until it hits a self-destruction point (Two minutes) and obliterates the target.

(+)A powerful move that can destroy nearly any opponent.

(-)Two minutes are required to hold the target before destruction.

(-)Leaves the user highly drained.

Biography (optional):

His past before meeting up with Jun is unknown. He came from the Realm of Light, Akemi. It is assumed that he was a member of the Order of Twilight, a group which was organized to protect and serve the ancient God of the Realm. However, his true past is unknown. All that seems to be known of him is that he only appears when Jun Izumi desires him to. This brings up many questions. He seems to have no limit to where he can move, being able to appear inside of a room with virtually no entrance or exit simply because Jun wills it to be.

Bladewind
Name: Valter Draconigena

Personality: Bloodthirsty, Morbid sense of humour, Distrustful of other races

Class: Grappler, Magic Swordsman

Weapons: A sword forged in dragon breath, claws

Species: Dragon Humanoid

Realm/World: Ignis, World of Dragons

Appearance:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080502210455/fireemblem/images/9/93/Valter.jpg

Techniques/Skills:
Flaming Blood
Blood that leaves Valter's body can be ignited by him by willpower.

Biography: Valter hails from the fiery world of Ignis. There, every creature is able to create fire in some form. Although the ancient dragons are clearly the most powerful inhabitants they have a certain godcomplex and prefer to watch from afar as the other races wage war and forge alliances. The dragon humanoids have proven to be the second most powerful race on Ignis and now ride on the more underdeveloped dragons. However the ancients have commanded them to stay away from the majority of the weaker races.
Valter was chosen at an early age to become a Hunter but educated normally until he was taken to be trained. Valter is highly distrustful of other races since Ignis' history involves many conflicts and these have steeled the dragons but also made them arrogant because they believe that, having seen the most combat, they know more about fighting than any other species and the other species are weak. They are right to some extent.

XornonJay
Name: Drake Holden

Personality: Very easy going. Only gets "serious" when he's hurt. Even in the middle of a fight you'll see Drake with a smile on his face, and some smart ass comment coming out of his mouth.

Class (2 Per character): Heavy Blade and Mage

Weapons (optional): 6ft broad sword (think Braveheart, but about an inch wider in the blade) and a throwing knife.

Species: Human

Realm/World: Earth

Appearance (Picture optional): http://www.finalfantasycosplay.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/final_fantasy_xiii_conceptart.png

Techniques/Skills: Elemental Blade: loves mixing his magic with his fighting, and most often uses his elemental spells to enhance the damage done with his blade, whether with fire or ice or the likes. His sword play is not nearly as good when he uses his magic however, do to the concentration he must use to maintain the magic

Biography (optional): haven't decided if i'm gonna post this here or reveal in the story for extra mystery....we'll see how i feel about it later :P

Phoenix3068
lol, using the name Valter when the picture says Walter.
"Valter" = Approved. But the whole "Chosen at an Early Age doesn't really work. The Hunters only recently began recruiting.

I like the use of character imagery I see; though more information would be nice ^^; Drake is Approved.

starryknight
Name: Ravyn Heart
Personality: awkward and low self-confidence. shy and rarely speaks to any unless she is comfortable with that person.
Class (2 Per character): mage/cleric
Weapons (optional): staff
Species: human
Realm/World: earth/ human realm
Appearance (Picture optional):] http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt246/CoCo_Kitty_2009/anime%20girls/rockanime.jpg
Techniques/Skills: Angel's Light-unleashes a masses healing wave that heals all of her friends and also gives her angel wings for a short period of time that helps her channel all of the healing energy. (when the wings fade she is tapped of all energy. this is her biggest healing technique)
Arcane Requiem: unleashes pure magic energy at an opponent causing high amounts of damage and leaving a arcane spell on them that continues to do damage if the opponent is hit. (after this attack she is completely tapped of all energy)
Biography (optional): Ravyn came from a broken family, her parents barely noticed and when they did they always reminder her that she was a failure and how they wished for a son. One night she felt so alone that it was painful and she decided that it would be best for everyone just to end her life, She found a razer and went to the bathroom,locking the door she begins to cry, Ravyn hesitates then puts the razor to her soft skin and blood begins to surface, just before she drags the razor a figure appears and offers her a new life, as a hunter. Ravyn cries and doesn't hesitate to jump into the man's arms, she didn't care what danger lies ahead in the new life that awaits her in the future because only death remains in her present. (idk if this is too dark sorry if it is >< ))

Phoenix3068
XD Well the dark figure getting a hug wasn't exactly something I expected though I'm happy that you were one of the ones that included the offer from him in your bio. Approved. Something tells me she'll get along well with the Kaizer Family >.>...

Again, so you can see.

Approved Starry.

starryknight
its not like he offered one but ravyn took it none-the-less stick out tongue

who is the kaizer family? o_O

Phoenix3068
There are several families that make up the Primary Hunter regiment.

The Kurasagi Family
The Fang Family
The Tsomana Family
The Kaizer Family
The Murasame Family
The Mar Family

Now the non-canon form RP that my friends and I do involve other people from the families but the ones that will be introduced in this RP are as followed.

Ryoku Kurasagi
Emily Fangs
Meko Tsomana
Sora Kaizer
Riku Kaizer
Saku Murasame
Shoma Mar

Of course, they won't make huge appearances. You'll follow under most likely one of them only. Both S and R have had great issues with their family; considering both have had assassination attempts on them by their own parents.

starryknight
ah i see. cant wait until it starts. big grin but for now im going to sleep, took some nyquil and now im fighting to stay awake and the nyquil aways wins. >.>

Silent Guardian
Name: Gus Riven

Personality: tough, loud, impulsive, amiable, Cocky

Class (2 Per character): Grappler, Sniper

Weapons (optional): Golem Hand ( a prosthetic robotic hand forged of rune magic, that can morf into a Gattling Gun with various modes.

Species: Human

Realm/World: Earth the Human Realm

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Starsilver/rayna/22.jpg
Gus wears an earring on his left ear. His attire consists of a sleeveless vest, dark green pants, boots, a fingerless glove on his left hand, a white sleeve extending from the middle of his right forearm to his elbow fastened by straps, a black band on his left forearm surrounded by a pink string and bow, and a fishnet shirt that ends in torn fibers below his waist. He wears a pair of dog tags supported by a chain around his neck, and three rings covered his left hand. His left upper arm is covered by a tattoo, designed with a "skull and fire" motif in mind.

Techniques/Skills:
-Fist of the Storm- a punch imbued with the elemental power of a storm
- Ballistic Barrage- Gus's prosthetic hand morphs into a long gatling done, capable of firing long bursts of ammunition fire.
-Avendasora- a blast that takes in the ambient energy in the environment around it, focussing it in a single point and than unleashing it with incredible force in a beam like attack.

Biography (optional): I'll edit this in later. I'm still thinking. I have a rough Idea

Phoenix3068
Gus Riven is Approved.

Lets see.. that makes 5. I think I'll wait for 1 more person then I'll start it up blink God this RP got a lot of people, fast.

Phoenix3068
-Loss of People-
If by chance people disappear either due to Account Restrictions or Inactivity, I'm dealing with what will happen now.

1. Account Restrictions
1.1: If Only Days, they will be considered on a mission.
1.2: If Perm. they will be considered K.I.A. on a mission. No offense to anyone, but the story will have to go on and you shouldn't have been banned then =\

2. Inactive
2.1: If a Primary Part of the Storyline at the time, they will be considered to have been lost during the actions. If they return, they will be considered to have been found.
2.2: If non-primary and just sitting in the hideout, so long as they return, nothing will happen.
2.3: If they do not come back, period, meaning that they have not posted in a month or more, they will be considered to have been dropped from the guild. No offense, not posting for that long isn't exactly an accident.

Special Conditions will be made dependent on the reason.

-Rules of the Guild Itself-
The guild has its own rules and a member can be removed from it by breaking such rules. Of course they will remain in the guild and have a chance to redeem themselves.

That's it for now >.> Just informing people of special conditions in the RP.

The Scenario
Name: Terrin Ferrun

Personality: Serious, ambitious, cowardly (at least in close combat)

Class:
Sniper
Ranger

Weapons:
High powered sniper rifle
Dual pistols
Throwing Knives
Throwing needles
Shotgun
Assault Rifle

Species: Elemental spirit (metal)

Realm/World: Orre, the Steel World

Appearance: The guy is literally covered in weapons. He carries his rifles on his back, with his Shotgun in a shoulder holster and his pistols at his waist. His knives are stored in various places ranging from his boots to waist and shoulders. His throwing needles are typically stored up his sleaves. He wears long dark clothing covered by a black cloak, and has short gray hair.

Techniques/Skills:

Munitions Keep: Terrin keeps his weapons stocked via a connection to Orre, affording him unlimited ammunition.

Metal Storm: Terrin throws both arms forward, unleashing a wall of knives and needles. Immediately after, he draws both pistols and fires. He may substitute his assault rifle for the pistols.

Biography: Terrin was born on Orre, where he was brought up with weapons and combat. He learned the ins and outs of most weapons, specializing in ranged combat at the cost of melee. He never saw combat outside of small skirmishes, where his skills were most useful. Despite this, he continued to practice. Eventually, he was approached by the Hunters and accepted their offer.

Phoenix3068
Can you give pictures of the guns or give them a more specific name? No offense, but Assault Rifle fits into almost a million types XD

The Scenario
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Can you give pictures of the guns or give them a more specific name? No offense, but Assault Rifle fits into almost a million types XD

Yeah, I didn't really have anything specific in mind, just general weapon types. Let's just say they're functionally equivalent to certain weapons.

Sniper Rifle- .50 Cal. Bolt action, most comparable to a Barett M99.

http://lancepape.com/guns/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/barrett_m99.jpg

Dual Pistols- .44 Magnum Double Action Colt Revolvers.

http://www.self-defender.net/weapons/king-cobra.jpg

Shotgun- AA-12 Combat shotgun, semi/fully automic.

http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/shotgun/sh29/aa-12.jpg

Assault Rifle- M4 Carbine

http://www.colt22rimfire.com/uploads/images/m4carbine/right.jpg

starryknight
they look like guns to me big grin i have a thing for shot guns idk y >.>

Bladewind
lol, using the name Valter when the picture says Walter.
"Valter" = Approved. But the whole "Chosen at an Early Age doesn't really work. The Hunters only recently began recruiting.

Because Valter looks and sounds more epic.

For a dragon he is little more than a baby.

Phoenix3068
All so far approved =\

Phoenix3068
I'll start this tonight when I get home okay? ^-^; I just now realized we have 5 people registered which is GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

starryknight
what was with the sideways face? ;O

Phoenix3068
I saw Blade and my face went WUWOH! D: BIIIIIIIG TWOUBLE!

starryknight
hurry in open this already im excited for this one big grin

Phoenix3068
I vill! Though maybe not till tonight? I'm making some big ideas about it! WHEW!

Bladewind
I saw Blade and my face went WUWOH! D: BIIIIIIIG TWOUBLE!

*thinks of making this his sig*

Phoenix3068
XD

Bladewind
When is IC going to be up?

starryknight
later comes a mite too soon and forever is longer still

Phoenix3068
... I did not understand a single word either of you two just said.

Silent Guardian
they simply want to know when the rp is going to be up

Phoenix3068
Well I'm busy lately and I'm nervous about releasing it before the Holidays sense nobody will be on.

Silent Guardian
this is true. I will be at my Grandparents from Wednesday to Sunday and will not have internet access, but I should still be able to post with my iphone

Bladewind
I'm fine with starting right now.

Btw: Dammit starryknight! You utterly confused Phoenix with your post!

starryknight
heh...sorry it was nothing

Phoenix3068
lol, well I finish up classes tomorrow, so Tuesday might work. But Friday and on I might be a bit busy =\ I'll be AFK from the 25th to the 4th.

starryknight
cant wait big grin and im also excited about the chosen i like my dragon character stick out tongue

Phoenix3068
Well so far it looks like the only ones who would be posting for a while would be you, me, and maybe Bladewind. Not many people are active right now.

Bladewind
We could threaten them into posting...

starryknight
post or we shell tickle you till you die!!!!!!!

Phoenix3068
XD that shall work!

starryknight
dont correct me...>.>

Phoenix3068
Originally posted by starryknight
Don't correct me... >.>

Fixed it for ya! big grin

Phoenix3068
Okay it's simple. After the Shadow spoke to you and you agreed to join the Hunters, he disappeared. It was as if nothing had ever happened. You decide to go on with your lives. It is now exactly one week after that time. Pick up as your character normally would had they never had that encounter. After everyone gets a chance to post, I'll post the next plot action.

EDIT: Remember, you cannot post unless your character has been approved.

And you are currently NOT a Hunter. You are just a civilian until the next action happens.

Bladewind
Alright I've got my introduction up.

starryknight
Fixed it for ya! big grin

Keep your advice leave me alone and don't (rattle my cage)
Just let me wallow in my own shit don't (rattle my cage)
I'm known to bite the hand that feeds me so don't (rattle my cage)
I'm busted and thrown out, everybody starin at me don't (rattle my cage)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGaMx99-38 <---- stick out tongue

Phoenix3068
1. When you guys are on you should make sure that you post in the RP, it is up just so you all know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Along with the Hunters that are already in existence, people may be out to kill a Hunter or a recruit on the streets. If you don't like the idea of playing purely as a Hunter (and I encourage people to play as more than one role) then you may also play as another role, however it is almost certain that if you play as anything aside from a Hunter that you will be killed at some point if not immediately :P Take precautions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. <More will be added later>

starryknight
btw where would they be? Are they by themselves or at some training camp for future hunters? I didn't really know so i didn't give a location, so let me know Phoenix so I can put it in my next post. big grin

Bladewind
We haven't been drafted yet. We dreamed something but nothing happened so we decided to continue with our life as usual.

starryknight
i messed up then...

Phoenix3068
Its okay, I thought I was clear enough so it's my fault. By the way, I won't be on long tomorrow (Getting new games and everyone knows I'm a Gamaholic) XD anyways, I'm still waiting for everyone to get their intros up. Starry, if you don't like how your post was then just consider it Nulled as if it never happened and post a new one ^-^

starryknight
you were clear big grin i just didnt read all of it >.> but i'll repost later stick out tongue and Happy Christmas everyone ^-^

Bladewind
Ditto starry and Phoenix.

And Phoenix: let's exchange experiences on new games when you're online again. ^^

Phoenix3068
I played Fallout: New Vegas. I don't agree with a lot of it. The plot is too slow, the view down the sights is ridiculous and just screws up my shot, blah blah blah.

I played Fable II (and beat it) LOVED IT! I personally recommend to all who are a fan of the RPG World.

Next Game: Star Wars: The Force Unelashed II (the first one got a very good rating from me)

Coming Soon: Tales of Vesperia (will it compare with the others? Time will tell...)

Bladewind
I played King Arthur a bit but although the idea is cool the controls are f*cked up. I still haven't quite grasped how to make my units run and how to walk. Haven't gotten very far in the campaign yet because of that. (aren't only a few people left handed? Cause according to this game everybody except for cavalrists are lefthanded...)

I also got Ego Draconis and have enjoyed playing it but the map needs some serious work. Plus I have completely messed up in terms of quests, I have no idea what to do first...

I thought about TFU2 but I pretty much hated the first game. (after two hours of that junk planet I decided to give up on that last holocron and just beat the crap out of the boss)

starryknight
Alright re writing my post, so please ignore my first. big grin

starryknight
Sorry for the double post...

So I did my post in first person and want to know if I should keep posting in first or go back to second if it annoys you guys. I just felt like typing it that way cause I've been reading a book and been wanting to write in first person but if you guys don't like it I can make my next post seem like my first post was a diary entry. So let me know. big grin

Bladewind
FP's (see the wordgame?) fine with me starry. Just keep on posting your char's name at the top or something. Otherwise I might forget her name because it isn't mentioned anywhere and I'm simply to lazy to call up the OOC to check. ^^

starryknight
ya know...it might be more trouble then I want hehe. I'll just work around the post like it was a diary or something. stick out tongue

Bladewind
Phoenix is currently not there because she had a bad fall and is in the hospital.

Phoenix3068
lol Blade you DO make me sound like I'm 60. Anyways, I'm back and I would like to continue this but I bet nobody would be interested. If you are, just post. If not, we'll let it die out sense I won't post until anyone else does after this one.

Bladewind
Oops. Overlooked that you posted here. Anyone else still interested?

Phoenix3068
lol doesn't look like it.

Bladewind
Too bad...

Phoenix3068
Well... Let's just let this die.

UNLESS!!!

Someone in the next week decides to post on it. If not, I just won't try and anyone else can get it going. I noted that I would start it up if anyone still wanted to but they don't so heh..

Bladewind
Post people! POST!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.