Skaar vs Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules....

The Nuul
If AP can BFR then he wins, if not then Skaar.

quanchi112
Skaar wins.

guy222
skaar

Prep-Man
Apollo.

BruceSkywalker
Skaar

King Castle
i wonder what digi would say? mhmm

Don Corleone
Originally posted by King Castle

Well you sure set up the proper bait.

Digi
Originally posted by King Castle

Yeah, you've done this before. I'm not quite sure why though, you should know my response by now. I barely know Skaar so I don't have the faintest clue. I only swoop in with anything resembling a strong opinion when I'm versed in both characters/teams. If you removed the posts of people who posit an opinion based on intricate knowledge of only one side of vs. battles, you'd have a vastly less-frequented forum.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Digi
I only swoop in with anything resembling a strong opinion when I'm versed in both characters/teams. I find this policy silly. no expression

Digi
Originally posted by Starscream M
I find this policy silly. no expression

The only exception I make is to correct blatant misinformation about a character. But even that, while sometimes seeming like an endorsement of a character in a fight (mostly to the over-contentious members of the forum), still isn't an opinion on the fight itself. Because, really, I'm self-aware enough to realize that while I can bust in to school people on a select number of characters, I'm equally as likely to be ignorant of others that I don't often read. Most forum bias is just because of what we've been exposed to in comics, not because we're incapable of arguing against a character we like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.