Which would you pick for the real world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Just what i mention nothing else

Caps Shield
Colossus Armor
Wolverine Adamantium
Bullseye Accuracy
Batmans gadgets
Spidermans Webbing
Dr Dooms Armor
Ironmans Armor

Black bolt z
Definitly not Wolverines adamantium skeleton.

You'd be a husk on the floor because of the extra weight.

I'd say dooms armor.

quanchi112
Wolverine's skeleton.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Black bolt z

I'd say dooms armor.

You'd also die of adamantium poisoning.

The Nuul
Caps Shield: Couldnt throw it properly and would funny walking around with a shield I couldnt use.
Colossus Armor: Would crush me.
Wolverine Adamantium: See above and die of adamantium poisoning.
Bullseye Accuracy: Could work
Batmans gadgets: Couldnt use them properly.
Spidermans Webbing: Maybe but would look silly.
Dr Dooms Armor: Couldnt use it properly.
Ironmans Armor: Couldnt use it properly.

Bullseye is the most easiest and practical to use.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
You'd also die of adamantium poisoning. Maybe you would I wouldn't.

dmills
Bullseye's accuracy.

CosmicComet
Colossus armor.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul

Spidermans Webbing: Maybe but would look silly. And you would soon run out of it.

I agree with the rest though.

The Nuul
Good point about the webbing, I wouldnt know how to make more. Also about the IM and Doom armor stuff, if it breaks......good luck trying to fix it. Or even Bats EQ for that matter.

Parmaniac
Yeah it comes down to accuracy or Gadgets (depending on the gadgets)

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wolverine's skeleton. Originally posted by Black bolt z

I'd say dooms armor. no expressionOriginally posted by Silent Master
You'd also die of adamantium poisoning.

Gecko4lif
Bullseye accuracy

I would **** some shit up

Starscream M
colossus armor

Silent Master
Good luck lifting it.

I'll take Bullseye's accuracy

Trackz
colossus, you don't have to lift it doesn't your skin just turn impenetrable?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Trackz
colossus, you don't have to lift it doesn't your skin just turn impenetrable? I think turning to metal would be the compensation of the weight itself.

The Nuul

And where do you get the super strength from to lift all of that extra weight?

Silent Master

Doesn't Colossus weigh around 500-700lbs in armored form?

Black bolt z
And where do you get the super strength from to lift all of that extra weight? Originally posted by Silent Master
Doesn't Colossus weigh around 500-700lbs in armored form? Originally posted by Black bolt z
I think turning to metal would be the compensation of the weight itself.

-Pr-
Colossus.

The Nuul
Are people assuming that super strength comes with his metal forum?

-Pr-
Are people assuming that super strength comes with his metal forum?

if it didn't, that would be pretty dumb.

Omega Vision
Iron Man's armor.

Colossus-Big C
i guess theres alot of draw backs i didnt realize so can a mod edit OP

Caps Shield-enough strength to lift/use it efficiently
Colossus Armor-enough strength to move around freely(as freely as a normal human) but besides that no superhuman strength
Wolverine Adamantium-enough strength to move freely/ no poising
Bullseye Accuracy
Batmans gadgets-all of batmans comics
Spidermans Webbing-unlimited webbing
Dr Dooms Armor
Ironmans Armor

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
if it didn't, that would be pretty dumb. I want to remind you who made the thread.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Iron Man's armor.

You are not smart or rich enough to use and repair it.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I want to remind you who made the thread.

lol

Parmaniac
Then I tend to Clossus

The Nuul
Colossus, dont need SS when no one can hurt me.

janus77

Konton
Probably Colossus. Survival utility; no air, food, water, damage.
Even without the lifting strength, I'm sure the sheer density of armored form would allow some serious punching power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You guys are really slow today.. the OP didn't intend it to be THIS realistic.. You could use all of these things just fine is how I'm assuming the OP intended this thread. WTF else would he put some of these things in there. Come on people

The Nuul
Go back to HC, we dont want your kind here.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i guess theres alot of draw backs i didnt realize so can a mod edit OP

Caps Shield-enough strength to lift/use it efficiently
Colossus Armor-enough strength to move around freely(as freely as a normal human) but besides that no superhuman strength
Wolverine Adamantium-enough strength to move freely/ no poising
Bullseye Accuracy
Batmans gadgets-all of batmans comics
Spidermans Webbing-unlimited webbing
Dr Dooms Armor
Ironmans Armor The Wolverine skeleton still wouldn't work.You don't have a healing factor so you would die of bleeding if you were hit.

I'd still pick dooms armor.

Blair Wind
I think I'd take being able to turn into Colossus. Under normal circumstances, where I was also given super intellect I'd choose Iron Man's suit. However, if it was damaged in any way I wouldn't know how to repair it.

Bulleye's accuracy would be interesting, but in terms of survival and fighting ability the armor is better. If you really wanted you could learn to shoot a gun, turn into Colossus and you'd do better than Bulleye in terms survivability and inflicting a death toll.

Unless you just want to go to the Olympics for archery or something.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I think I'd take being able to turn into Colossus. Under normal circumstances, where I was also given super intellect I'd choose Iron Man's suit. However, if it was damaged in any way I wouldn't know how to repair it.

Bulleye's accuracy would be interesting, but in terms of survival and fighting ability the armor is better. If you really wanted you could learn to shoot a gun, turn into Colossus and you'd do better than Bulleye in terms survivability and inflicting a death toll.

Unless you just want to go to the Olympics for archery or something. why are you thinking of inflicting a death toll?

Blair Wind
I'm not saying I am. I'm just saying that most people who choose that power, on these boards, are thinking about how cool it would be to have perfect accuracy to either show off or kill people.

I'm just saying if thats what they are looking for, then Colossus is just as viable a power.

Don Corleone
Anybody see the irony behind this thread ?

powers most posters are picking = thread starter stick out tongue

rotiart
As far as the colossus thread... If you had the durability of colossus and Te equivalent strength of a normal human... After considering armor weight... People would be able to capture you pretty easily. You wouldn't be mobile or powerful or able to hide yourself well... As an anomaly o nature the government is gonna consider you a WMD and patriot act your bottom.

Bullseye is the easiest power to blend in... World champion pool shark... Tennis player... Etc etc... Bowler, golfer etc...There's a lit of money to be had... And noone would think you anything other than extremely gifted.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by rotiart

Bullseye is the easiest power to blend in... World champion pool shark... Tennis player... Etc etc... Bowler, golfer etc...There's a lit of money to be had... And noone would think you anything other than extremely gifted.

**** that. Merc all the way

Eternal Idol

thumb up

rotiart
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
**** that. Merc all the way

True you'd be an ultimate sniper...

But you can also tiger woods your way

Gecko4lif
True you'd be an ultimate sniper...

But you can also tiger woods your way
Id be Golgo 13

K-Dog
With Ironman's armor you essentially become Ironman. Wouldn't that trump everything else by a long shot?

The Nuul
lol

Silent Guardian
Bullseye Accuracy is the only viable option.

You'd become rich with ease. You could be a basketball player or a QB. or a pitcher.

You'd never lose a game of darts in your life. It would be amazing.

Nothing else makes sense.

You'd die with Adamantium bones. You wouldn't know how to work the Ironman armor and half to sell it or end up getting killed in it.

Cap's shield would be useless to you. Might as well sell it.

Colossus armor would help you in a fight, but ultimately would make u a freak.

What would you do with Spider-Man's webbing? It would be useless.

Doom armor would be the same as Ironman's and look stupid on you.

Batman's gadgets are cool, but only if your specially trained to handle them. So if your not like the majority of people in the world they would not be that useful too you. Unless by gadgets you mean vehicles and stuff.

The Nuul
Yeah still Bullseye for me.

Blair Wind
Scientists are actually trying to create Spiderman esque webbing because spider silk is stronger than rope, metals, etc etc. They just haven't found a proper way to mass produce it. You could always sell it, or have a lab try and mass produce it for things like advanced bullet proof vests, etc

I thought Colossus' armor got his strength upgrade as well. But the thread starter said you can still move as freely as you would as a human. You'd be extremely durable and be able to live without food, water, sleep, etc. That can be a valuable thing to have. Cost of living would sure go down.

tsscls
Bullseye's accuracy.

D_Dude1210
Wolverine's skeleton w/o a healing factor would still be pretty dumb.

You: Bwahha! You CAN'T BREAK MY BONESZZ!!
Mugger: /Shoots you in the liver.
You: /dies

Parmaniac
You would also be ****ed if you get a tumor in the head.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Scientists are actually trying to create Spiderman esque webbing because spider silk is stronger than rope, metals, etc etc. They just haven't found a proper way to mass produce it. You could always sell it, or have a lab try and mass produce it for things like advanced bullet proof vests, etc

I thought Colossus' armor got his strength upgrade as well. But the thread starter said you can still move as freely as you would as a human. You'd be extremely durable and be able to live without food, water, sleep, etc. That can be a valuable thing to have. Cost of living would sure go down. I remember that on the television show they were doing with their powers and all.

GL ring seems the way to go.

Tha C-Master
^Sorry I was in the wrong thread.

I'd take Tony's Armor. smile

making a fortune out of bullseye's gimmick would be quite easy in sports or entertainment.

KingD19
Yeah, Bullseye's accuracy has the most versatility and real world applications.

Colossus' armor can be used in very specific avenues. Like you could become the ultimate super soldier/police officer/agent, or a reusable human bomb(he's made some huge ass craters from falls). You could also join a gang and be a menace to whoever in your general area.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
You would also be ****ed if you get a tumor in the head. Yup, no skull surgery for the adamantium guy. I recall a story in which medics couldn't figure out how to treat Cage because his skin was impenetrable.

KingD19
Modern medical tools can't cut through his steel hard skin, so they had to use specially made titanium and laser instruments to cut him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.