COIE anti monitor vs Full power Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whitemancame
Who beats?

BullwinkleMoose
Spectre

Gecko4lif
Monitor already won that fight

Black bolt z
Full power meaning fully backed?

Yeah spectre easy.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

BobbyD
Written correctly w/o a non jobbing Spectre, it should really be no contest.

Galan007
Monitor already won that fight thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up You are ignoring the context behind what happened.

Prep-Man
Monitor.

quanchi112
Spectre wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are ignoring the context behind what happened. What was the context?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
What was the context? The AM won no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
What was the context? Spectre couldn't kill Am because if he killed Am he killed the heroes whose powers Am was leeching off of. To suggest he defeated Spectre when Spectre purposely didn't kill him is just wrong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
The AM won no expression You clearly didn't read coie.

Philosophía
Spectre lost because of his self-imposed limitations - he was flat-out stated to have been more powerful than Anti-Monitor in the following Spectre series.

But if by full power you mean the Spectre from the end of the Ostrander series, that one was basically as powerful as his master - he stomps.

quanchi112

psycho gundam
No, he lost because he didn't want to kill the heroes fates who were tied in with the Am. either way, he "could" have won

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
either way, he "could" have won Definitely, that's why I can't believe anyone favors Am here.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Full power meaning fully backed?

Yeah spectre easy. Did anyone read this?

Wouldn't full power mean fully backed meaning he stomps?

quanchi112
Did anyone read this?

Wouldn't full power mean fully backed meaning he stomps? No.

Prep-Man
Who's the strongest being Spectre has beaten at full power?

TheTyrant
Did anyone read this?

Wouldn't full power mean fully backed meaning he stomps?

Scans of Presence powering Spectre?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who's the strongest being Spectre has beaten at full power? A weakened Shazam.

TheTyrant
Actually Mordu healed SHAZAM up a bit before Spectre showed up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Actually Mordu healed SHAZAM up a bit before Spectre showed up. I disagree with that entirely. I've read the page.

TheTyrant
I disagree with that entirely. I've read the page.

I was referring to this page

Nah, Mordru restored Shazam's power just as Spectre was arriving at the RoE:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mordru6.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheTyrant
I was referring to this page Yes I know. he wasn't referring to healing him only undoing what damage he caused in the immediate area.

TheTyrant
Yes I know. he wasn't referring to healing him only undoing what damage he caused in the immediate area.

Wow. I can't believe I misread that the first time. Carry on then.

Prep-Man
A weakened Shazam.

That's it?

quanchi112
That's it? Can you name one better ?

Prep-Man
I'm not trying to name anyone.

quanchi112
I'm not trying to name anyone. That's what I thought.

Prep-Man
So...that's it

quanchi112
So...that's it I gave the most powerful character I can recall Spectre beating at his full power.

Prep-Man
SHAZAM isn't that big of a deal. AM can beat him.

quanchi112
SHAZAM isn't that big of a deal. AM can beat him. Well, I don't think he's a pushover and I don't want to take anything away from the Spectre.

Prep-Man
Nobody said he was. But it's a disappointing answer. Zor is more powerful than SHAZAM. And Spectre stalemated him.

quanchi112
Nobody said he was. But it's a disappointing answer. Zor is more powerful than SHAZAM. And Spectre stalemated him. Someone asked who the most powerful character I can recall is he defeated and stalemating isn't beating someone. smile

Prep-Man
??

quanchi112
?? Why would you tell me about someone he stalemated when the question was who he defeated. Stalemated means something else entirely.

Prep-Man
Eventually Spectre did beat him. But I'll go with AM.

quanchi112
Eventually Spectre did beat him. But I'll go with AM. Spectre doesn't have to worry about the heroes and is more powerful than the Am who only had the heroes powers at the time. So in a sense you are saying those heroes are more powerful than the Spectre which I disagree with.

Prep-Man
agree to disagree.

quanchi112
agree to disagree. Well that's fine you just don't seem to have a high enough opinion of Spectre but that's fine.

Prep-Man
I love Spectre, but he isn't defeating a fully powered AM.

quanchi112
I love Spectre, but he isn't defeating a fully powered AM. Based on what ?

Prep-Man
Power, baby.

quanchi112
Power, baby. Which power feats ? You can't just say power and think that's a satisfactory answer.

Prep-Man
Read COIE, sweet cheeks.

quanchi112
Read COIE, sweet cheeks. I did that's why I am asking. I am the kind of debater who tells you why and who doesn't point at respect threads or giant stories as copout answers. Tell me why.

Prep-Man
Spectre didn't have a prayer.

quanchi112
Spectre didn't have a prayer. Because he would have killed the heroes whose power Am was leeching off of.

Prep-Man
That's what the Spectre said?

quanchi112
That's what the Spectre said? That's what's in the comic. You are saying that a amped Spectre at that time is less then the combined heroes powers present which is just plain absurd.

Prep-Man
So, there was no such statement?

quanchi112
So, there was no such statement? Did you read the comic ?

Prep-Man
Quote?

quanchi112
Quote? Hey, if you feel Superman and the rest of the heroes are more powerful than an amped Spectre you really don't have much faith in the Spectre. Am wasn't even acting under his own power but hey not everyone ranks the Spectre as high as I do.

Mindset
lol

Astner
"Spectre had so much power at this point that he was able to see concepts undreamt of by even his master."

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9335/am40tt0.th.jpg

Credit goes to Galan007.

AsbestosFlaygon
Spectre, no contest.

Iirc, he's been shown to be at FP 2 times already, once when Jim was empowered by The Voice, then when Hal merged with The Logoz.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Spectre, no contest.

Iirc, he's been shown to be at FP 2 times already, once when Jim was empowered by The Voice, then when Hal merged with The Logoz.

Did he do anything note worthy when he was merged with Logoz? And isn't the Voice more powerful than Spectre, even at full power?

AsbestosFlaygon
Did he do anything note worthy when he was merged with Logoz? And isn't the Voice more powerful than Spectre, even at full power?
Unfortunately, no.
He merged with The Logoz at the time where he shouldn't even need to, when he fought an insane Parallax infected by Joker Venom.

The Voice said he will show him what it means to be God, or something along those lines.
After which he seemingly merges with The Source.

EDIT: It was when Spectre breached the Source Wall, and merged with The Source.

Galan007
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The Voice said he will show him what it means to be God, or something along those lines.
After which he seemingly merges with The Source.

EDIT: It was when Spectre breached the Source Wall, and merged with The Source. Spectre couldn't handle that much power, though -- it nearly drove him mad:
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7070/68015009.jpg

But if he were somehow able to wield it here, then yes, he would absolutely stomp.

quanchi112
Spectre couldn't handle that much power, though -- it nearly drove him mad:
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7070/68015009.jpg

But if he were somehow able to wield it here, then yes, he would absolutely stomp. He could have beaten him in coie with the power he wielded there it's just he didn't want to kill the heroes as well whose fates were tied in with the Am's.

Galan007
In COIE, Spectre was seemingly beyond his creator. Weird, I say.

At any rate, when I think of a 'full power' Spectre, I don't think of him having Presence-esque power. /shrug

quanchi112
In COIE, Spectre was seemingly beyond his creator. Weird, I say.

At any rate, when I think of a 'full power' Spectre, I don't think of him having Presence-esque power. /shrug I was honestly just arguing coie Am vs. coie Spectre. When people say full power Spectre it's hypothetical like a full powered Galactus imo anyways.

Glad to see I am off ignore already.

Galan007
I was honestly just arguing coie Am vs. coie Spectre. When people say full power Spectre it's hypothetical like a full powered Galactus imo anyways.

Glad to see I am off ignore already. But in COIE, Spectre wasn't solely using his own power -- he was also absorbing the power of all the mages present. Without said power added to his own, he would not have been able to stop AM.

I took everyone off ignore. Merry Christmas. smile

quanchi112
But in COIE, Spectre wasn't solely using his own power -- he was also absorbing the power of all the mages present. Without said power added to his own, he would not have been able to stop AM.

I took everyone off ignore. Merry Christmas. smile You're right he was amped but I was always arguing for this coie Spectre which in the end doesn't really make much sense now that I think about it, lol.

It's the gift that keeps on giving. wink

Whitemancame
dc list
10.COIE anti-monitor
11. fp Spectre

right?

BullwinkleMoose
FP Spectre Wins. If the TOAA wants Spectre to win (Full Power) he can't lose unless it is maybe to a fully backed Michael

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Whitemancame
dc list
10.COIE anti-monitor
11. fp Spectre

right?

What are 1-10?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Whitemancame
dc list
10.COIE anti-monitor
11. fp Spectre

right?
And how did you arrive to this conclusion?

With all the Cosmics in DC with varying degrees of 'omnipotence', they could probably be ranked even lower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.