Lord Mar-Vell vs. Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1245648-mar_vell_super.jpg

VS.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/21012/472761-1_super.jpg

Stoic
There was far too few appearances of Lord Mar-Vell for me to get a clear concept of his weaknesses vs a character like Despero's strength. First time feats need backing when it comes to comic related feats. Using Vell's top feats vs Despero's I'd say that this would be a close one either way. Still not nearly enough in terms of appearances to place Vell in such high standings as Trans tier.

Rhiaggo
^My thoughts exactly, but Despero's top feats having him wrecking a top tier JLA team so i'd give the cut to him.

quanchi112
Vell wins.

Prep-Man
Despero.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Despero. Based on what ?

Prep-Man
Stop quoting me, please.

quanchi112
Stop quoting me, please. If you can't back up your case then think twice before stating your opinion.

Black bolt z
Despero should win.

Prep-Man
I'm just placing my option in the thread. Stop quoting me for the final time, I don't respond to you anyway. If someone asks you kindly to stop, then stop.

Galan007
I'm just placing my option in the thread. Stop quoting me for the final time, I don't respond to you anyway. If someone asks you kindly to stop, then stop. You just responded to him, though. vin

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
You just responded to him, though. vin

I meant most of the time, smart ass! mad

quanchi112
I'm just placing my option in the thread. Stop quoting me for the final time, I don't respond to you anyway. If someone asks you kindly to stop, then stop. Concession accepted.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Concession accepted. laughing out loud at acting like you won.

You can't win a debate if there was no debate n first place.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing out loud at acting like you won.

You can't win a debate if there was no debate n first place. When someone refuses to give their reasoning I take that as a win.

Prep-Man
laughing out loud at acting like you won.

You can't win a debate if there was no debate n first place.

Seriously.

The Pict
When someone refuses to give their reasoning I take that as a win.

kinda

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
kinda That's the entire point not just typing out who wins.

The Pict
That's the entire point not just typing out who wins.

You mean like

Vell wins.

CosmicComet
In all fairness, Quan was inviting the debate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
You mean like I want to debate it. If someone asks me why I feel someone wins I won't say please don't quote me anymore and leave me alone. That's the difference. When asked I do explain.

Black bolt z
^
Then don't say you win.You can't win a debate when no debate happened in the first place.

quanchi112
^
Then don't say you win.You can't win a debate when no debate happened in the first place. When someone posts an opinion in an online forum where we come to debate fictional matchups and they don't explain their reasoning I feel I do win.

Black bolt z
When someone posts an opinion in an online forum where we come to debate fictional matchups and they don't explain their reasoning I feel I do win. Except you don't win as you didn't provide any evidence either.If anything he won.

quanchi112
Except you don't win as you didn't provide any evidence either.If anything he won. If someone backs down that's considered forfeiting. What planet are you from ?

iceman24567
Despero wins

Epicurus
*bump*

Mar-Vell.

abhilegend
Despero mind ****s him.

Golgo13
Yeah, what are Mar-Vell's best mind resisting feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.