Save yourself from the WALKING DEAD...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
You find yourself in the same situation as Rick in the Walking Dead when he entered Atlanta at the beginning of the series. I'm going to use the TV scenario here so you are trapped inside a tank in the middle of the street, surrounded by hundreds of zombies baying for your blood.

Unlike Rick you do not have any weapons, nor are there any around. The tank and surrounding vehicles are not working. Also, nobody outside will help you.

Luckily, inside the tank you find you have company. Someone who is going to help you get out of there to safety - 6 city blocks away with mass crowds of the Walking Dead the whole way.

Who would you want with you?

Note:
* You are going to have to walk or run on your own two feet, with assistance from the character. No teleporting, intangibility, invisibility, superjumping, flying, vehicles out etc. The character is not allowed to carry you either.
* Characters can't go off and bring equipment back either.
* The character will do their best to get you out, hero or villain. They won't betray you.

1) Pure street level hero - no powers/enhancements/equipment whatsoever. It can be someone from a higher tier as long as they can fight with accessing any powers or enhancements.

2) Pure street level villain - no powers/enhancements/equipment whatsoever. It can be someone from a higher tier as long as they can fight with accessing any powers or enhancements.

3) Any low to high street level hero except a Batman or Captain America. Regular equipment.

4) Any low to high street level villain, regular equipment.

5) Your choice of (unarmed, no equipment unless specified):
- Nightcrawler
- Classic Kingpin
- Mysterio (classic version, regular equipment)
- Vulture (remember, he is allowed to fly but he can't fly you out or fly anything back in)
- Classic Ant-Man, around Avengers #1 era, with cybernetic helmet
- Speedball (classic)
- Puck
- Turner D. Century (armed with umbrella and bicycle)

Parmaniac
Assuming these Zombies also die by headshots

2 Bullseye

3 Moon Knight

psycho gundam
mysterio

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
mysterio Are you sure? The stips cripple him extremely imo.

Solidus Black
deadshot

punisher

bullseye

Solidus Black
if i wasnt in danger from his incompetence....groo

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Assuming these Zombies also die by headshots

You really should check out The Walking Dead. It's a great book.

TheLordofMurder
I get Bane to amp up on Venom and I take my chances...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.