You're trapped in an indestructible stadium with a Warrior-madness Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
He thinks you just killed Sif and is after you. Which team would you choose to protect you? You need to survive for an hour and BFR is not allowed.

Wonder Woman, Namor, Human Torch, She-hulk, and Captain America

Martian Manhunter, Cannonball, Storm, Thing, and Wolverine

Black Bolt, Nova, Invisible Woman, Iron Man and Spider-Man

rotiart
Ill go with the team with cannonball. He redirects the force tondeag out the fight... Martian manhunter is alsonsuperman level and csn telepathically hinder thor on top of the brick battle. Storm can try to surprise thor by trying to dismiss any storms he summons

Blair Wind
Can MM make others go intangible? Because when he does so, he shunts his mass to another dimension. If that is the case, I'd take that team and just go intangible with him the entire time.

Eternal Idol
Blackbolt can have a nice chat with him while Sue shields me. Iron Man could probably cheap shot Thor with the Unibeam and Repulsors, while Spider-Man marvels at everyone else's power.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Can MM make others go intangible? Because when he does so, he shunts his mass to another dimension. If that is the case, I'd take that team and just go intangible with him the entire time. he's not allowed to go to another dimension...in any form

assume there's a magical barrier surrounding the stadium

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
He thinks you just killed Sif and is after you. Which team would you choose to protect you? You need to survive for an hour and BFR is not allowed.

Wonder Woman, Namor, Human Torch, She-hulk, and Captain America

Wouldn't this team beat him?

If not T3 cause of IW she can turn me invisible too.

Lord_Talron
iw wouldnt help, thor would probably just aoe the entire place

CosmicComet
Team 1. Thor is not on Cap's level.

TheTyrant
Team 2.

Q99
Can the lasso snap Thor out of his belief that I killed Sif?

Nihilist
Team 3, the combo of IW,Nova and Iron mans power/shielding would protect you plus Iron Man,Nova and BB's offensive qualities should keep you at bay long enough. Failing that Spiderman could keep you on the move for a while.

dmills
Team 3 because of shields.

quanchi112
Team 3.

D_Dude1210
Team 3. I'd be invisible and shielded via Nova/IW/IM.

OneDumbG0
Team 1. Lasso.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Team 1. Lasso.

There might be a good chance that Thor would be immune or resistant to the effects of the lasso due to his condition.

Frankly, I'd rather not take the risk. O_O

quanchi112
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
There might be a good chance that Thor would be immune or resistant to the effects of the lasso due to his condition.

Frankly, I'd rather not take the risk. O_O Agreed.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Team 1. Lasso.

Team 1. Cap's fist.

Lord_Talron
caps fist > mjolnir.

Q99

Frankly, I'd rather not take the risk. O_O

No, it works on berserkers, the lasso is likely to snap him out.

This is, in short, what the lasso is for.

But, as established, you always underestimate WW smile

OneDumbG0

Frankly, I'd rather not take the risk. O_O Even if it wouldn't, I was thinking more on the line of tying him up with it to prevent him from fighting.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Q99
No, it works on berserkers, the lasso is likely to snap him out.

This is, in short, what the lasso is for.

Granted, the lasso might snap him out of his WM if the deception of you killing Sif will be negated by the Lasso.

Tho, for the purposes of this debate, it SHOULD be mentioned by the OP IF the deception is stronger than the lasso's enchantment.

If the deception is stronger (or if you really DID kill Sif for the purposes of this debate), I really don't see how it would "snap him out" of his WM.

bobbi
team 3 has the best defense. thor has tons of aoa attacks that the others would have a hard time defending me against

Black bolt z
For keeping me alive I'd probably choose team 1. More defense.

For defeating him i'll go with team 4.

Mindset
There are only 3 teams

CosmicComet
lol

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
There are only 3 teams Mistype. Meant 3.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by rotiart
Ill go with the team with cannonball. He redirects the force tondeag out the fight... Martian manhunter is alsonsuperman level and csn telepathically hinder thor on top of the brick battle. Storm can try to surprise thor by trying to dismiss any storms he summons
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Blackbolt can have a nice chat with him while Sue shields me. Iron Man could probably cheap shot Thor with the Unibeam and Repulsors, while Spider-Man marvels at everyone else's power.
mhmm

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset
There are only 3 teams laughing

the ninjak

The combination of IW's and Ironman's Forcefields surrounding Thor while Nova Gravitates Thor on the ground would be overwhelming.

The team creating a crack for BB to scream into + Tony's sonics even better,

And If Thor somehow breaks free Spidey takes me for a ride around the stadium while the other four trap Thor again and rinse and repeat.

Parmaniac
I'll just beat the shit out of him myself

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'll just beat the shit out of him myself What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.