War of The Telepaths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Takes place in the Astral Plane and Telepathy only. Which Telepath has the skill and power to win this?

Thanos
vs
MoonDragon (w/MindGem)
vs
Shaman Nate Grey
vs
Rachel Grey (w/Blue-Phoenix-shadow)
vs
The Magus
vs
Cable (God-like)
vs
Exodus
vs
Cassandra Nova
vs
Legion (full-power)
vs
Jean Grey (sans Phoenix)

Stoic
Legion

Mindset
Too close to call.

CN, JC, and Nate are at the top imo.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by Mindset
Too close to call.

CN, JC, and Nate are at the top imo.

So out of those three who takes it?

Black bolt z
Moondragon takes it. The mind gem puts her over the top.

Sin I AM
AREN'T godlike cable and nate the exact same thing? Anywho, Cassandra Nova should be the last one standing, MD would get bombarded from the start of battle.

khazra
Why? she has the least existing relationships.
The baddies will be the ones dogpiled.
I agree with blackbolt.

Colossus-Big C
didnt moondragan mindrape galactus?

Sin I AM
meh, its a free-for-all, so past relationships are non-withstanding...if that was the case all the grey/summers would team up

khazra
Originally posted by Sin I AM
AREN'T godlike cable and nate the exact same thing? Anywho, Cassandra Nova should be the last one standing, MD would get bombarded from the start of battle.
in power level they usually would be. But this is shaman nate who is more powerful.

However, i think cable is fare more skilled still and skill is huge in the TP world (look at emma frost_

Sin I AM
Originally posted by khazra
in power level they usually would be. But this is shaman nate who is more powerful.

However, i think cable is fare more skilled still and skill is huge in the TP world (look at emma frost_

sooooooooooooo their equal or not? you didnt really answer the question. ive always considered them one and the same God-like Cable = Shaman Nate. However like you said, Cable is just more skilled.

khazra
no full power cable (without the TO) is equal to standard nate in power.
Shaman Nate is (supposedly) far more powerful

Sin I AM
then what is god-like cable?

khazra
cable without the TO, the cable here.

Well if its a free for all why would people gang on moondragon either?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Moondragon takes it. The mind gem puts her over the top.

Sin I AM
because she's the most powerful, take her out of the equation first

Konton
Nova or Moondragon

Solidus Black
Moon Dragon without a doubt.

The mind gem is king

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Sin I AM
AREN'T godlike cable and nate the exact same thing? Anywho, Cassandra Nova should be the last one standing, MD would get bombarded from the start of battle. Shaman nate its to God like cable what God cable is to regular Cable... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.